Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

We're all eating when we watch Lisa, Andrei.

The peanut gallery is hilarious with the Usman and Lisa er, kissing, or whatever it is.

What did Andrei say that

I don't know what Andrei said but their reactions to Lisa and Usman made for some good Pillow Talk tonight, they had me laughing along with them.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Andrei makes me laugh, I would rather have him than Asuelu

I cannot stand watch Asuelu. He is too special needs to be on my TV. There are 10-year-olds more articulate and savvy than he is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Was a funny slip when David was talking about lover boy bringing his roommates for the meet and greet he said he hadn’t even met Angela yet!!! 
I have gotten to the point I tape the shows and wind up only watching a few minutes and watch pillow talk instead. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I have gotten to the point I tape the shows and wind up only watching a few minutes and watch pillow talk instead. 

Same here.  At first I found the idea of Pillow Talk completely absurd ... but then I watched it and was instantly hooked. 

Also, watching these former crazies act like seemingly normal human beings in real, loving relationships; with David and Annie being the biggest surprise to me, just proves how much fakery and bullshit goes into these shows.  TLC is actually doing themselves a disservice by airing Pillow Talk because for the most part, it contradicts what they were trying to sell when these couples were on the show. 

• Love 9

Ok.. just my thoughts.. last night's PILLOW TALK made me want to pee my pants.. I was laughing so hard.  And who knew Andrei would make me like him.. AWESOME show

And this is such a shit-show season.. obviously everyone wants the Green Card

• Love 6
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Here is Loren making it all about her again....get rid of them and bring back Tim and Veronica

No!  I like Loren's optimistic attitude about all these morons, and I love Alexei.  And I don't hate Tim as much as I did on his season, but that's not saying much.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

No!  I like Loren's optimistic attitude about all these morons, and I love Alexei.  And I don't hate Tim as much as I did on his season, but that's not saying much.

I love Loren for those reasons. And her and Alexei are so cute. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Same here.  At first I found the idea of Pillow Talk completely absurd ... but then I watched it and was instantly hooked. 

Also, watching these former crazies act like seemingly normal human beings in real, loving relationships; with David and Annie being the biggest surprise to me, just proves how much fakery and bullshit goes into these shows.  TLC is actually doing themselves a disservice by airing Pillow Talk because for the most part, it contradicts what they were trying to sell when these couples were on the show. 

I like seeing the couples acting normal and having fun. And I like to see past people such as Molly who surprises me with just how funny she is. A few don't work..... like Colt and Debbie.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Meh after seeing Loren in all her glory on the tell all I think she is quite the little bitch. Girl has a serious mean streak which she is hiding after all the backlash she received,  I just don't like her and her BFF Paola at all.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Spike said:

Molly thinks it’s not rare for a white woman to go to Nigeria for love because a few have done it lol.

All the Nigerian "friends" looked like bellboys

23 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't know what Andrei said but their reactions to Lisa and Usman made for some good Pillow Talk tonight, they had me laughing along with them.

Really, their needed to be a WARNING: DO NOT EAT WHILE WATCHING LISA AND WHAT'S HIS NAME.. I cracked up when Andrei said her tongue was like a snake.  Sorry, but that is not a good look on a .. ahem.. 52 yr old woman who looks like the guy's grandmother.  Vomit city.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Boston said:

Ok.. just my thoughts.. last night's PILLOW TALK made me want to pee my pants.. I was laughing so hard.  And who knew Andrei would make me like him.. AWESOME show

Totally agree Boston! I was laughing OUT LOUD all through Pillow Talk. They didn't hold back the snark and I am 100% here for it. From comments about Yolandas and how she is obviously being catfished to the outright disgust at Baby Love Lisa. This all had me rolling. 

Alexei especially comes out with some subtle zingers! And when Molly and Cynthia (I think that's her name?) say "nooooooooooo" it makes me laugh too. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, hookedontv said:

And when Molly and Cynthia (I think that's her name?) say "nooooooooooo" it makes me laugh too. 

It’s becoming their catchphrase and I love it. “Ooooh noooo.”

😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, DanaMB said:

It’s becoming their catchphrase and I love it. “Ooooh noooo.”

😂

I was just coming here to say that! I love "Oooooh nooooo." I am surprised how much I like Molly and her friend. I also love when they do a cut of several pillow talkers saying "Baby Girl Lisa!" when she comes on. Loren cracks me up the way she says it. 

Many of the "regulars" on Pillow Talk are pretty funny. Some of the newer people are hit or miss. Why in the world they would have Colt and Debbie or Danielle on is beyond me. They have no personalities. Ditto Russ and Pao. They don't have the good snark.I was surprised at Andrei and Elizabeth. I actually liked them.

This is a great season to snark on. 

• Love 5
On 3/9/2020 at 3:57 PM, libgirl2 said:

I love Loren for those reasons. And her and Alexei are so cute. 

I agree.  I love Loren's remarks.  And Alex seems to get it and is so cute and funny!.. p.s.  their baby is gonna be so cute

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

‘Bout died at Molly and Annie making up their own lyrics to Stephanie’s pizza song...”play with...my water buffaloooo” hahahha what

Imagine being 29 and writing lyrics that a four-year-old could write.

• LOL 2