Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I hate Spectrum. At least twice a week the sound then picture leaves certain channels. Rebooting doesn’t always help. Sooooo annoying. It’s not like it’s cheap either. Oh well, I’ll use my imagination........lol.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I hate Spectrum. At least twice a week the sound then picture leaves certain channels. Rebooting doesn’t always help. Sooooo annoying. It’s not like it’s cheap either. Oh well, I’ll use my imagination........lol.

Did your cable cut out the audio when Andrei was speaking a few minutes ago? Mine did -- Comcast.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Did your cable cut out the audio when Andrei was speaking a few minutes ago? Mine did -- Comcast.

What? Weird!

I’m cutting out. Sleep tight, stay safe. Nite.....

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Princess Toast!

Why is it Pillow Talk gets Princess Toast but the regular episode never does?

They also have USAA commercials but no more Sgt. Baker! And a new Jake From State Farm

• Love 1
7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate Loren even more now "I hate cats" well they hate you biatch

"They busting out all over" 😂 Molly

Wow.. I like Loren now.. so she hates cats.. alot of people do.. Not trying to "bust" you.. I love Molly.

6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The corned beef and cabbage is giving Molly and Cynthia mileage.

the corned beef and cabbage made me want to vomit.. just me.. I hate that crap

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Lisa is an idiot and very controlling. Run, Usman, run.

And she's ugly and old (god forgive me).. she grosses me out with him.. it is so obvious he wants to come to America... and if he could bring his Bell Boys he would

7 hours ago, xls said:

I heard it too

I heard it

Darcy's boobs could take down a sky tower.. and her lips.. just no explanation.. except horrible

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Boston said:

Wow.. I like Loren now.. so she hates cats.. alot of people do.. Not trying to "bust" you.. I love Molly.

No worries, we can agree to disagree 😀 Just don't like Loren (this goes back to her bullying behaviour at her seasons tell all plus seeming to turn the conversations back to make it all about her, less so this season though) so I snark on her when I can But an 'I hate cats or I hate dogs' statement is a declaration of war 😂

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate Loren even more now "I hate cats" well they hate you biatch

You know she likes yippy little dogs that she can put outfits on.

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Curiosity killed the cat good Lord Loren not too bright are we.

People always forget the part about curiosity bringing it back.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, Spike said:

You know she likes yippy little dogs that she can put outfits on.

People always forget the part about curiosity bringing it back.

Curiosity killed the cat.  Satisfaction brought it back.

• Love 4

I detested most of the cast of Pillow Talk when they were featured on 90 Day.  For some reason, I like them better on Pillow Talk.  I think some of the details about why I disliked them have faded.  I try not to think about it. lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I find it very interesting that Psycho Geoffrey and Varya are not featured on PT at all...

Oh, and Lauren? Alex was not wrong calling it an STI.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

But she was making fun of him for even saying the letter I, like she had never heard that. 

She's old enough that she may have heard/learned STD all through school.  I remember both  ways of saying it being mentioned in textbooks, but STD was what was prominently used in school and on TV.  It's only in the last 10(?) years that STI has been the go-to.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

She's old enough that she may have heard/learned STD all through school.  I remember both  ways of saying it being mentioned in textbooks, but STD was what was prominently used in school and on TV.  It's only in the last 10(?) years that STI has been the go-to.

Well he is a little younger than she is I believe lol.

• Love 1
On 3/15/2020 at 8:18 PM, seasons said:

Andrei and Alexi make my day.

Mine too.  I wonder if the accents are part of it.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:53 AM, Boston said:

Not just you.  It's gross.  And it's inconsistent--they've always made it look like they're going to bed right after the show, but now they're eating a big (gross) meal right before hitting the hay?  As if the show alone isn't enough to give one nightmares.

• Love 1
On 3/2/2020 at 11:02 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I couldn't believe Loren said Ed's hair is always so shiny, and not in a mocking way.  Does she really not know the difference between shiny and greasy? 

I think they are likely told to try and not make fun of physical things, or they're likely smart enough to try and not do that on their own so they don't come across as assholes (even though i think most of us would agree with their comments).  I have noticed that tend to lean towards the nice side of most comments. 

On 3/8/2020 at 10:30 PM, seasons said:

Whitney and her fabulous life show has run its course. Same with sister wives. And jazz should just have a show from time to time, like maybe an update or something.

It seems that TLC reaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyy doesn't like cancelling shows. 

On 3/16/2020 at 10:34 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I detested most of the cast of Pillow Talk when they were featured on 90 Day.  For some reason, I like them better on Pillow Talk.  I think some of the details about why I disliked them have faded.  I try not to think about it. lol

Most likely because they are able to be more of their true selves and not have to reenact fake storylines. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

They cancelled Kate Gosselin (FINALLY!)

I am tired of promos of Jazz crying.  All. The. Time.

Same! I don’t even watch the show and I’m  sick of seeing her cry. When I saw the commercial for the season finale I was so happy we won’t be seeing her tears any more. Well, at least for now. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 5

TLC knows how to pull some serious jedi mind tricks on viewers like nobody's business.  The reason why I finally broke down and started watching the 90 Day franchise?  Because TLC wore me down one lazy Sunday when I watched a Say Yes to the Dress marathon and they advertised 90 Day Fiance every 5 goddamn minutes and I was too lazy to sit up and grab the remote for the most part so I just laid there and suffered through it. 

After about 8 hours of this, I suppose I was finally mentally and emotionally worn down and so I tuned into the show later that night like the broken woman that I was and here I am.  Damn you, TLC, damn you!

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Same! I don’t even watch the show and I’m  sick of seeing her cry. When I saw the commercial for the season finale I was so happy we won’t be seeing her tears any more. Well, at least for now. 

Look, I am all for everyone living their truth and being authentic.  However, Jazz is in need of therapy and to be DISTANCED FROM HER WEIRD OVERBEARING MOM.  I am the compassionate sped teacher here, mom of two and foster dog mom.  I roll my eyes everytime her promo come on and I am like, "Here she goes!"  Every promo with her.....she is crying.

4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Damn you, TLC, damn you!

I agree but yet I love that damn network.

• Love 2