Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Oh, an allusion to Eric and splitting up the cheesesteak 4 ways with Leida's family.

So he does a whole lot better and gets 2 for 3 people, lol.

"Coltee is a cheapee man. " lol

Just now, renatae said:
Edited by renatae
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, renatae said:

So he does a whole lot better and gets 2 for 3 people, lol.

Depending on how hungry they are (and not knowing if Annie even likes them) that's pretty good.  I would have to be absolutely STARVING to get through more than 3/4 of one.

• Love 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Maybe T&T Supermarket would have it here.

They start out pretty green and then turn to a patchy yellow color and that's when they are actually ripe.  Kind of like a papaya.  The non fruit part is very sticky and tacky and doesn't slide off your hands like you would think.   A whole jackfruit yields a LOT of fruit.   I always buy a few slices.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

youtube how to open a ripe one.  much easier than what annie is doing.

She’s doing that whole act for the camera. She’s milking this for everything it’s worth. She got a dig in on David not even being able to deliver pizzas. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2019 at 6:02 PM, mochamajesty said:

Loren looks pregnant to me.

Tonight it looked like she was drinking water in her wine glass while Lexie was clearly having white wine.......hmmm......

Next week Nicole and Azan return!!!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Tonight it looked like she was drinking water in her wine glass while Lexie was clearly having white wine.......hmmm......

Next week Nicole and Azan return!!!

I thought that too. I have never seen a white wine that was 100% clear, exactly like water. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO at Dean and Tarik's reaction to Jay saying the girl wanted to ___ his ____

LOL, I was dying! You could just picture the thought bubbles over their heads--"DAYUM! Not once in my barber shop going life has a woman approached me with such an offer"

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tariq, Evian is expensive when it comes to filling plastic pools.

His consternation over "tap water" was baffling. Yes, its tap water. You drink it and bathe in it and cook with it each and every day. What should they have used?

8 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You cannot deliver even delivery pizza" Annie to David 😂

Line of the night!

8 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

HA! David said you don't split a Philadelphia Cheesesteak sandwich between 4 people (like sad sack did last season)

Loved the snarky callback to Eric and Leida

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

At least Annie could put a towel or blanket on the sheets so nothing spills.

Not to worry, the bedding is surely supplied by production. All the pillows still have the labels on them, and all the beds/bedrooms are staged and decorated the same way. Do you really think Tariq has a bunch of nice throw pillows on his bed?

• Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I’m still snorting at “toilet bowl ring” upthread...

I thought Loren looked preggers from the start of the show but she was drinking in other episodes.  Tonight definitely looked like water.

I agree and if Lexie had been drinking water as well or they were both sipping from a non clear cup it I doubt I would have noticed.   Or having it look like vodka and soda, etc.  But it was really obvious.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
(edited)
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"I don't want this scenario to escalate. I don't want the police called again". That was a threat. Coltee is an asshole, you're right Larissa.

That is a threat!  Him turning off her phone is also ugly.  He probably wants her to be locked in an underground box or something.  You just know he called the police.  Either that or even though a phone is turned off 911 still works.

He is as calm as any other homicidal maniac.

Ashley married a child and Jay married an old lady.  Not.going.to.work.

12 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I can't watch people brush their teeth

Me neither!  I always hated that about The Middle.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I can hardly wait until the cops tell Ashley that her husband, rotten as he is, has the right to stay there.

But would he?  Unless he is on the title, I assume he could get charged with trespassing?  I am kinda hoping (and I am NOT into physical violence in any way) that Ashley pops him one and SHE gets arrested for assault.  Would kinda serve her right (not that Jay is a saint) for sanctimonious behavior......Jay sleeping peacefully in the house while she is jail.

Her friend was right - just stay up here and let me handle it.  But no, she has to run down the steps, wine bottle in hand (both of them) to confront him.  What do you want, Ashley?  A pound of his flesh?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

But would he?  Unless he is on the title, I assume he could get charged with trespassing?  I am kinda hoping (and I am NOT into physical violence in any way) that Ashley pops him one and SHE gets arrested for assault.  Would kinda serve her right (not that Jay is a saint) for sanctimonious behavior......Jay sleeping peacefully in the house while she is jail.

Her friend was right - just stay up here and let me handle it.  But no, she has to run down the steps, wine bottle in hand (both of them) to confront him.  What do you want, Ashley?  A pound of his flesh?  

Leases are a civil matter, and police responding on a 911 call aren't concerned with that.  The bottom line is that they are married, and he's a permanent resident there.  I think in order to kick him out Ashley needs to start divorce proceedings and a legal separation that states he is to live elsewhere.  Then if he doesn't leave she could proceed with eviction procedures, and if he's still there on the eviction date the county sheriff in their civil law enforcement would kick him out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Leases are a civil matter, and police responding on a 911 call aren't concerned with that.  The bottom line is that they are married, and he's a permanent resident there.  I think in order to kick him out Ashley needs to start divorce proceedings and a legal separation that states he is to live elsewhere.  Then if he doesn't leave she could proceed with eviction procedures, and if he's still there on the eviction date the county sheriff in their civil law enforcement would kick him out.

I did not realize that part!  What an icky mess to be in!

7 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I love how Annie seems to be upping the ante every week with her bed cooking.  Like in a few weeks she's going to bring in a goat to butcher.

And David will still be looking at her like, "What are you doing??"

• LOL 1
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I did not realize that part!  What an icky mess to be in!

As I recall Ashley originally filed for divorce after the Tinder affair but then swiftly withdrew it.  I think she wanted to continue on the TV show, and she now has her drama!  Of course she doesn't realize that she's humiliating herself by acting like a 20 year old herself.

Edited by sagittarius sue
bad grammar
  • Love 2

quick question, does anyone know when they re-run the pillow talk?  It is just getting harder and harder to stay awake to watch this but I can't find it on TV guide (they are all just labeled Happily Ever After) and I don't do well with the whole watch online thing....