Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Chuck, your family can't make it an hour without having a fight.

LOL at Kenny thinking Nat might just need to take allergy pills for the nasal drip/snot.

But then how would she get a nose job?

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Veronica - Julia doesn't understand this is a gym and not a nightclub?

I think she should get a job as an exotic dancer, I doubt they need to be certified and the pay would be way better too.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I find I am no longer enjoying Pillow Talk as much as I used to. It no longer feel authentic and all the reactions seem really scripted 

I just came to post the same thing, it is seeming way too scripted and over the top, they ruined the only good thing in this franchise IMO.  I particularly don't like when they express strong opinions about people, especially when it conflicts with my own opinion.....ie I used to like Veronica, but not any more.  I used to like the bra ladies too but I'm done with them too. I'm to the point where I don't care if I watch it or not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Confession:  I love Veronica.. and Molly.. but my all-time favorite is KENNY (and Armando).  Thank you TLC (I never thought i would say that) but i was alone on this 4th of July.. with my neighbors, not my brothers.. sad.. HOWEVER).  I made a new recipe - GARLIC SHRIMP WITH SPINACH.. amazingly good.  

** oh i also love Annie**..and Robert is one of my favorites.. I need to get a life (i already had one)..HAPPY 4TH .. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Betty, your turn to feed the pigs!

Did you notice she said they didn't give enough notice that they were moving?

She really meant they didn't put in their two weeks resignation.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

For this season of Happily Every After???????? I decided to watch Pillow Talk instead of the actual show.  However, I am finding that I am not really enjoying Pillow Talk this season.  I don't want to see Shai every episode (and once they put him in his crib both Loren and Alexi had some good comments).  If I wanted to watch a show about babies, then that's what I would watch.  I am very over Annie and David-David has way too many pronouncements about others when he himself has participated in similar activities (i.e. grifting).  I am also tired of everything being about sex with Annie (oh yes, she needed to use the fan near her privates...).  Stephanie and her mother, really?  And, I'm really tired of the participants supporting Angela (David even said something about Michael needing to not assert himself so much).  

I don't know, maybe I have just lost interest in the myriad iterations of 90 Day Fiance and don't really care about the couples they are featuring and therefore don't care as much about the 90 Dayers.

No matter what though, I will continue to read everyone's good snark.

• Love 7

I still think they’re afraid of Angela and won’t say anything against her. It’s disgusting. She’s such a bully. 

Robert needs to tone it down. I know he plays up parts of his persona, but he was over the top this ep. I do think he and Anny truly get along and enjoy each other- they just play to what the audience expects from them  

I love Alex’s no fucks to give when it comes to Lauren’s dramatics. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I'm here for everything Alex does to put Lauren in her place!

I missed Kenny and Armando. I also missed Victoria and Tim even though Victoria gets on my nerves with her loudness at least she has funny comments. 

Stephanie and her mom brought nothing. Having those two on is an epic fail. How did Stephanie get this gig? 

Good Lord, David is huge. 

• Love 2

I missed it last night but happily watched most of it today. I was shocked to see Stephanie and her mom on and agree that they pretty much added zilch. Other than their excitement over the drink, they truly were boring. I STILL really like Alexei ,and Loren to a lesser degree/

I still enjoy Robert and Anny.

David is beyond huge. I mean I cannot believe how beyond huge he has become. He and Annie do come up with some good lines at times but not tonight. He really needs to get a handle on his weight

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/12/2021 at 7:00 PM, DanaMB said:

I still think they’re afraid of Angela and won’t say anything against her. It’s disgusting. She’s such a bully. 

Robert needs to tone it down. I know he plays up parts of his persona, but he was over the top this ep. I do think he and Anny truly get along and enjoy each other- they just play to what the audience expects from them  

I enjoyed him last season. All of the reactions are very scripted this season.  I used to love Pillow talk but now I’m only watching because I am bored. Good Lord put that baby to bed, I don’t need to hear Shai screaming.

anny cracks me up though. “ you can soak me feet for money.” “ Seven kids you wanna be like Robert ?!?!? You crazy” 😂 

For someone who doesn’t want Dave drinking she sure pours him the booze.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

anny cracks me up though. “ you can soak me feet for money.” “ Seven kids you wanna be like Robert ?!?!? You crazy” 😂 

She is really funny. I like her the most out of all of them. She's a far cry from the snotty, money grubbing entitled beyotch TLC wanted to make us believe she was. 

17 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Whyyyyy? What is the big mouth white trash POS going to do to them? She has no power over anybody. 

• Love 6
On 7/12/2021 at 3:12 PM, seacliffsal said: I don't want to see Shai every episode (and once they put him in his crib both Loren and Alexi had some good comments).  If I wanted to watch a show about babies, then that's what I would watch. 

I’m so sick of seeing and hearing about that kid! I don’t mind Loren and Alexei, but they have the unfortunately common delusion that their kid is as amazing to everyone as he is to them. Sorry, but he’s not. I’m not watching baby shows, either, and if I did, I’m sorry but he still would not make the cut. Just not my idea of cute, and the squealing, ugh. 

If they’re forcing 90 Day children on us, I will accept the following:

Bryson

May (sans Nicole)

occasional appearances by Hannah as long as she’s not being encouraged to act precocious 

Molly’s daughters

Veronica’s cat and dog

all cats 

end of list 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Can we please take Stephanie off of Pillow Talk? She is such a tryhard. And her voice is so grating.

I loved seeing David ask Annie how much her fruit was in her native language. Cultural appreciation for his wife is not common on 90 Day.

• Love 6
On 7/13/2021 at 9:32 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I’m so sick of seeing and hearing about that kid! I don’t mind Loren and Alexei, but they have the unfortunately common delusion that their kid is as amazing to everyone as he is to them. Sorry, but he’s not. I’m not watching baby shows, either, and if I did, I’m sorry but he still would not make the cut. Just not my idea of cute, and the squealing, ugh. 

If they’re forcing 90 Day children on us, I will accept the following:

Bryson

May (sans Nicole)

occasional appearances by Hannah as long as she’s not being encouraged to act precocious 

Molly’s daughters

Veronica’s cat and dog

all cats 

end of list 

I fell in maternal love with that little boy the first time he appeared on my TV screen.  

He's just so adorable and full of life.  The way he embraced Anny at the airport when she first arrived touched my black little heart.  He's been blessed with personality plus.  

Not so much for the other 90DF offspring.  At least "Extra Daniel" doesn't seem to be coached quite as much this season.  I found him absolutely insufferable his first season when he was so over the top about every single thing...and then his eyes searching for the camera to make sure his actions were being captured.  

20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Can we please take Stephanie off of Pillow Talk? She is such a tryhard. And her voice is so grating.

I loved seeing David ask Annie how much her fruit was in her native language. Cultural appreciation for his wife is not common on 90 Day.

My coffee mug has more personality than Stephanie.  

I think she's physically lovely but has absolutely zero personality.  

She's the human equivalent of drying paint.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Not so much for the other 90DF offspring.  At least "Extra Daniel" doesn't seem to be coached quite as much this season.  I found him absolutely insufferable his first season when he was so over the top about every single thing...and then his eyes searching for the camera to make sure his actions were being captured.  

Finally someone is brave enough to say it! It’s not his fault, really, but Daniel is simply too much. He did another little piggy squeal recently and I wanted to demand punitive damages from Sharp Media. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 7/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Frozendiva said:

Steph is being supportive of Nats.

I noticed that Steph is supportive of all the women and none of the men. She seems to  just hate men.  Wonder if it's a daddy thing?

• Useful 3
21 hours ago, Opine said:

I noticed that Steph is supportive of all the women and none of the men. She seems to  just hate men.  Wonder if it's a daddy thing?

I noticed last week she was team Natalie and very much anti Mike.  So for that I kinda give her points.  Maybe she just sees what an asshat Mike actually is.  And on that same note it bothered me EXTREMELY that Robert was pro Mike, cheering him on and such, when he was taking the truck and leaving Natalie at the hospital.   Gah very unnerving that he was applauding that sort of behavior.  If I was Anny I would be looking sideways at him.....

• Love 3
(edited)

I would rather watch Cookie Dough and all of Debbie's and Coltee's cats reaction on Pillow Talk then Stephanie and her bland mother's reaction to anything.

I can't even muster through Happily Ever After, Pillow Talk, and the new Darcey and Stacey. 

Single Life at this point is their best show.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 1

Yeah, I used to really like this show and would rather watch it than the actual show, but now, I just get upset when they don't see things my way - which, of course, is the correct way, in my unbiased and logical reasoning.  I actually want to cheer when they get it right... according to me...  you know, in my unbiased and logical reasoning way.

Seriously, though, how can anyone cheer for Angela, SequimMike, any of Elizabeth's siblings or most of these people?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Decided to watch Darcy and Stacey via Pillow Talk only. Tom and his sister are cringe. They have to go.  Ugh. 

Love Kenny and Armando. I thought it was interesting when Armando said he understood how it’s hard to communicate sometimes when you’re speaking another language. His English is flawless! Certainly better than most 90ers from the US. Angela, I’m looking at you. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Not appropriate that Tom is on the Darcey pillow talk. Him and big sister need to go. Funny howTom called Darcey fat…he is an asshole and did cheat on Darcey. 

8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Decided to watch Darcy and Stacey via Pillow Talk only. Tom and his sister are cringe. They have to go.  Ugh. 

Love Kenny and Armando. I thought it was interesting when Armando said he understood how it’s hard to communicate sometimes when you’re speaking another language. His English is flawless! Certainly better than most 90ers from the US. Angela, I’m looking at you. 

I like Armando. I think that Kenny ( though he played up the drama for TV) and Armando are the real deal. Love them

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is a little long in the tooth for that. I think some teens still get them.

I just turned 50 and I still have mine.  Not trying to be cool, not trying to impress anyone, I just still like it.  

I took all my tv reminders off about 90DF shows, but forgot Pillow Talk (SO MANY SHOWS).  I watched about 5 min of an episode, don't know if it was the most recent, but .... I think everyone is trying too hard to be witty, or they aren't trying at all and they're boring.  

Remember how fun the first season was?  *sigh*  Memories....

• Love 5