Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Way to go, Brandon. Telling your wife that she is old. 

Was he on?  EWWWW!  Well in all fairness Julia did a great job auditioning for the show.  I have no live tv (except antenna) so I don't miss it.  

11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

On the nights they can’t get the amusing PT people….they should let select fans fill in. 😝. Didn’t they used to have a show like that….it featured real viewers?  

I would love to be on the show with my hubby!  He can snark like no one.  And I am bitchy and sarcastic by nature, lol.

• LOL 3
On 9/13/2021 at 10:51 PM, Sile said:

Brandon and Julia aren't that bad.  I actually laughed at Brandon calling Bini and Leandro "brother husbands".

Point for Brandon!

That was clever.  I still don’t like him, though. 

• Love 3

Molly is likeable on the other shows (there's so many, I forget which one), but on Pillow Talk she is hard to take.  Her voice goes up five octaves and her accent grows thicker by the minute.

I'm over Dean, too. All the yelling and the "lil mama".  It's enough already.

Surprisingly, always love Loren's comments. Usually spot on.

• Love 6

It really amazes me how much I like these couples on P.T. compared to on their original seasons!  Brandon & Julia, Andrei & Elizabeth, Asuelo & Kalani  all of them are so much more tolerable on this show.  And all had some pretty funny and really insightful comments.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, DanaMB said:

That was clever.  I still don’t like him, though. 

I took away his point when he said he could chant the Hare Krishna mantra 108 times in 10 minutes.  Something tells me that he didn't major in math.

Back to square one, Brandon!

Edited by Sile
I hate it when I split a verb phrase
  • Love 3

Dean is an asshole and who cares about Rigin? She was never on the show so….should I give a fuck? Nah.

Kalani and Asuelu I could see being funny.

Julia on her own might be funny. Brandon sucks.

Libby and AndLAY need to shut up, go back to their trash swamp, and continue punching their family members.

PT is not the same without Tim and Veronica.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
I hate Brandon!!!
  • Love 4
On 9/15/2021 at 9:19 AM, Shauna said:

Molly is likeable on the other shows (there's so many, I forget which one), but on Pillow Talk she is hard to take.  Her voice goes up five octaves and her accent grows thicker by the minute.

Molly reminds me of my relatives when they drink. We are Texans and you can tell who is more drunk by how loud they talk and the shreiks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 9/13/2021 at 9:17 AM, politichick said:

Pillow Talk was SO boring last night. I hate it when Tim and Veronica aren't on. Andrei is fun but Asuelo is a big, fat snore. Also missed Cynthia and Molly.

Totally agree.

Also, don't care for Dean and Rigin or Brandon and Julia.  Well, Julia might be okay.  The jury is still out.  Her grammar is annoying (but I don't put the blame on her) and I don't know why Brandon doesn't gently help her with that instead of putting her down about other things.  If they want her to get a good job when she is able, they should work on that together.

Also agree with whomever said Cynthia is becoming the star of that pair.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2021 at 9:17 AM, politichick said:

Pillow Talk was SO boring last night. I hate it when Tim and Veronica aren't on. Andrei is fun but Asuelo is a big, fat snore. Also missed Cynthia and Molly.

It was! 

• Love 1
On 9/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m trying to watch this, but it’s difficult.  I don’t care for these PT couples. 

I fell a sleep twice. It's still on my DVR. I think the PT couples don't have much to work with because this season is such a bore. 

How does Dean rate having a spot on this show? He was barely on TOW, it was mostly his brother and now he's nowhere in sight. Weird. 

• Love 7
On 9/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Molly reminds me of my relatives when they drink. We are Texans and you can tell who is more drunk by how loud they talk and the shreiks.

I know someone who is so much like Molly…..it’s scary how much they sound alike.  I haven’t seen her in a long time, but have wondered if she watches PT and sees herself. 

• Love 3

Kalani calling out Mormonism. "You've had sex, you can call it sex now". IMO that was my favorite line.

Brandon is awful and annoying on PT. But he and Julia are better than Tarik’s brother and his wife. 

YOU TELL THEM LITTLE MAMA! When Dean does that, I want to throw things at the TV.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

YOU TELL THEM LITTLE MAMA! When Dean does that, I want to throw things at the TV.

Me, too. But only because the TV screen comes between what I'm throwing and his face.

I read that this guy does stand-up? Where? In a mortuary? I think even dead people have higher standards. But at least he can go home and say he killed.

They really need to let go of this clown.

• Love 5
On 9/17/2021 at 8:26 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Omg, this is my family! Houston in the house! 😂

Also…TLC, why the F are you subjecting us to more Ron and Betty? NOPE. 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 2

I don’t watch PT regularly but catch little bits of it here and there. Whenever I watch, I am struck by how all the participants don’t make any attempt to hide their overwhelming dislike of Ari and her actions. 

• Love 2

I automatically made a face, but how were Ron and Betty mostly tolerable and kind of good in this medium?  If we didn't know what we know, I might have liked them.

Veronica and Tim continue to be my favorite, if for no other reason than they seem like they would be fun to have a drink and troll the show.

I like that like most of us, most of these guys don't care for Ari.  

• Love 5
On 9/22/2021 at 7:12 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Me, too. But only because the TV screen comes between what I'm throwing and his face.

I read that this guy does stand-up? Where? In a mortuary? I think even dead people have higher standards. But at least he can go home and say he killed.

They really need to let go of this clown.

Wait, what? I never knew that about him. Where did you find that out?

Pillow Talk can't seem to keep a good cast. Maybe even the most dedicated fame-thirsty ninety-dayers don't want to watch this tired rehash. And that's why I need a good Pillow Talk cast to save me from watching a full episode of The Other Way. 

Ron and Betty are those people---the ones who laugh too hard and too loudly at everything they and everyone else says. I can't bear it. 

I'll give them this: they seem really into each other, the way they clutch each others' thighs like horny teenagers. I think they normally watch the show in bed naked. Not that we needed to see or even think about this.

I'm tired of Molly and Cynthia. They've had so much work done and now wear so much make-up that they look like two old blow-up dolls. They cackle and shriek at everything. Not really entertaining. 

That Little Mama guy and his wife are voids. 

The fake bi woman (the one with a disease?) and her mother are no fun either. They always sympathize with the most toxic people on the show.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Here, first line of the fifth paragraph. I swear I didn't make it up. This guy as a comic is the last thing I'd ever imagine, given how . . . funny he is.

Wasn’t there a dust up because he called Tim trans during a bit and took a few cheap shots at the transgender community ? Hilarious 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wasn’t there a dust up because he called Tim trans during a bit and took a few cheap shots at the transgender community ? Hilarious 

I don't know about any of that. All I know is they can't get rid of this clown fast enough for me.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, seasons said:

Ron and Betty on pillow talk?!? I'm OUT OUT OUT. 

I am 100% sure now that PT is staged and lit by production. Because there's NO WAY in hell Ron and Betty's hoarder house and clutter is honestly being shown. That bedroom is on a Soundstage or production did a major overhaul on their bedroom. Their house is  cluttered mess. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 4

Yup.  I'm with everyone else.  Turned it off when I saw Ron and Betty.  I've hung in because I like Tim and Veronica.  But not anymore.  Between Dean and his moon-faced wife, Stephanie and her mother and screaming Molly and her sidekick, not fun to watch.  Way to go TLC.  I just don't understand why TLC has these unlikable losers that most of us would be happy to never see again.  

• Love 4