Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Corey's from Mill A, Washington..  I'm from Wash and I had to look it up...never heard of it before and I've been everywhere....  it's literally a tiny lumber camp near the Columbia River in Skamania County, which is mostly trees and ancient lava flows from Mt. st. Helens.

• Love 1

So that's four peeps from Washington so far

Mike, the psycho from Sequim

the pizza shop lady who's selling out to chase some rando dreadlocked dude she met on vacation

Corey, who seems to have zero personality

and the stoner chick from seattle who got with the bulge eye self help guru from NZ or Australia.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Steven, the chastity part is a big issue. You do need to get to know your prospective fiance. Hot dog down a hallway? That is a new one.

I've only heard the hot dog down a hallway when guys were teasing someone about having a small "hot dog". I wouldn't have equated that with someone "accidentally" having sex with someone in the sense that the comment was made on PT.

So far I like all the couples on P.T.!  All had good/funny comments and it's nice to take a bread from David and Annie, they can be so friggin ANNOYING!

Andrei and Libby especially seem to be much more tolerable on this show than on their original season

• Love 2
On 9/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, greekmom said:

I don't get why Dean is on there with his gf. He and Tarik were great combo on pillow talk but Dean's girlfriend doesn't talk (her English must really suck)

Exactly exactly exactly my thoughts. I was disappointed when Dean and Tarik were no longer on Pillow Talk. I was really looking forward to Dean and girlfriend ( I don't even know her name) but he is not funny with her and she is pretty much silent with a beaming smile pretty constantly. Hey, I might be elated if I had a source of income with no skills, and I pretty much had to sit in my bed with blankets. Talk about a dream job. 

*and what is her name?. Not an attractive girl either sorry

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Exactly exactly exactly my thoughts. I was disappointed when Dean and Tarik were no longer on Pillow Talk. I was really looking forward to Dean and girlfriend ( I don't even know her name) but he is not funny with her and she is pretty much silent with a beaming smile pretty constantly. Hey, I might be elated if I had a source of income with no skills, and I pretty much had to sit in my bed with blankets. Talk about a dream job. 

*and what is her name?. Not an attractive girl either sorry

Rigin.  On 90 Day Diaries, Dean pronounced it like Regina without the a.

I just realized that sometimes Regina is pronounced with a long i (like in Saskatchewan).  To clarify, it sounds like Re-jean-a without the a.

Edited by Sile
Canadian Regina
  • Love 2

Tim and Veronica were CARRYING Pillow Talk.

I cannot handle Dean. He is way too obnoxious and annoying. 

Rigin has gone from background wallpaper to cringey warbler. Get her out of here.

Has anyone noticed Molly has gotten a lot quieter lately? Feels like Cynthia is now the star on that couch.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Love 5
On 9/7/2021 at 10:47 AM, Frozendiva said:

Warning! According to SoapDirt, Julia and Brandon have landed on Pillow Talk

Well her auditioning for the role on the Tell All clearly worked!  I don't have live TV so darn.....gonna miss them.  I stopped watching Pillow Talk when the cast was all "Go get 'em, Angela!  You tell them!"

On 9/7/2021 at 9:47 AM, Frozendiva said:

Warning! According to SoapDirt, Julia and Brandon have landed on Pillow Talk.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-news-brandon-gibbs-julia-trubkina-join-pillow-talk-cast/

I'm willing to give them a chance.  Several couples that I didn't like on their season have become some of my favorites. 

I didn't like Robert and didn't have an opinion one way or the other on Anny and now I love both of them! 

Libby still does nothing for me, but Andrei is surprisingly insightful at times.

• Love 2