Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

21 hours ago, Opine said:

I noticed that Steph is supportive of all the women and none of the men. She seems to  just hate men.  Wonder if it's a daddy thing?

I noticed last week she was team Natalie and very much anti Mike.  So for that I kinda give her points.  Maybe she just sees what an asshat Mike actually is.  And on that same note it bothered me EXTREMELY that Robert was pro Mike, cheering him on and such, when he was taking the truck and leaving Natalie at the hospital.   Gah very unnerving that he was applauding that sort of behavior.  If I was Anny I would be looking sideways at him.....

• Like 4

I would rather watch Cookie Dough and all of Debbie's and Coltee's cats reaction on Pillow Talk then Stephanie and her bland mother's reaction to anything.

I can't even muster through Happily Ever After, Pillow Talk, and the new Darcey and Stacey. 

Single Life at this point is their best show.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1

Love Anny and Robert most of the time. Robert you need to stop with your support of Mike. 

Would you leave Anny while she was having surgery; or let you family treat her like Mike's Mom? My guess is hell no.

• Like 4

It’s not even remotely fun to watch the Pillow Talkers be on Angela’s side. Also, the way they were not harsh at all on Trish and Mike made me mad too. I watch this in hopes of Kenny and Armando.

• Like 5

Yeah, I used to really like this show and would rather watch it than the actual show, but now, I just get upset when they don't see things my way - which, of course, is the correct way, in my unbiased and logical reasoning.  I actually want to cheer when they get it right... according to me...  you know, in my unbiased and logical reasoning way.

Seriously, though, how can anyone cheer for Angela, SequimMike, any of Elizabeth's siblings or most of these people?

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

Pregnant Loren with a belly button piercing?

No. 

Those are so out anyway. Except with strippers?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Decided to watch Darcy and Stacey via Pillow Talk only. Tom and his sister are cringe. They have to go.  Ugh. 

Love Kenny and Armando. I thought it was interesting when Armando said he understood how it’s hard to communicate sometimes when you’re speaking another language. His English is flawless! Certainly better than most 90ers from the US. Angela, I’m looking at you. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Not appropriate that Tom is on the Darcey pillow talk. Him and big sister need to go. Funny howTom called Darcey fat…he is an asshole and did cheat on Darcey. 

8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Decided to watch Darcy and Stacey via Pillow Talk only. Tom and his sister are cringe. They have to go.  Ugh. 

Love Kenny and Armando. I thought it was interesting when Armando said he understood how it’s hard to communicate sometimes when you’re speaking another language. His English is flawless! Certainly better than most 90ers from the US. Angela, I’m looking at you. 

I like Armando. I think that Kenny ( though he played up the drama for TV) and Armando are the real deal. Love them

• Like 12

On 7/24/2021 at 3:25 AM, seasons said:

Pregnant Loren with a belly button piercing?

No. 

Those are so out anyway. Except with strippers?

She is a little long in the tooth for that. I think some teens still get them.

54 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is a little long in the tooth for that. I think some teens still get them.

I just turned 50 and I still have mine.  Not trying to be cool, not trying to impress anyone, I just still like it.  

I took all my tv reminders off about 90DF shows, but forgot Pillow Talk (SO MANY SHOWS).  I watched about 5 min of an episode, don't know if it was the most recent, but .... I think everyone is trying too hard to be witty, or they aren't trying at all and they're boring.  

Remember how fun the first season was?  *sigh*  Memories....

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I just turned 50 and I still have mine.  Not trying to be cool, not trying to impress anyone, I just still like it.  

I took all my tv reminders off about 90DF shows, but forgot Pillow Talk (SO MANY SHOWS).  I watched about 5 min of an episode, don't know if it was the most recent, but .... I think everyone is trying too hard to be witty, or they aren't trying at all and they're boring.  

Remember how fun the first season was?  *sigh*  Memories....

Didn’t mean any offence…I just don’t care  for Lauren so look for excuses to snark on her. I am sure you rock that piercing better than she ever could.

The first season was great…now the forced commentary, product placements, and fake texts to other cast members is nauseating 

• Like 3

I was laughing watching the Pillow Talkers talk about the belligerent birthday party. I felt really sad for Andrei. That family is absolutely nuts.

I love how everyone was surprised during the Mike and Natalie scene.

• Like 2

Why the hell is Tom and his dumpy sister on the Darcey Pillow talk. I don’t enjoy seeing him gleefully rip into her….it is like watching someone kick a sick dog. You dated her too asshat….what does that say about you?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

On 7/29/2021 at 2:17 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Why the hell is Tom and his dumpy sister on the Darcey Pillow talk. I don’t enjoy seeing him gleefully rip into her….it is like watching someone kick a sick dog. You dated her too asshat….what does that say about you?

I think it’s totally unfair he’s on for her show. Plus, I just can’t stand him nor his sister. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Loren's baby must be due soon.

I haven’t been watching….didn’t realize she was pregnant again. Just tuned in tonight.  

Tim, your radar is like a lot of people's. Something is off with the picture of Natalie and Juliana.

• Like 1

Asuelu, your wife isn't ready for any more kids and the blanket is an inappropriate gift.

Find another wife, please.

• Like 1

I had to laugh at the PT participants comments and reactions to Mama A. and Tammy's awful statements, about they don't care if Kalani and Asuelu's children starve, as long as Mama A. can get money for Bingo.       When Asuelu shoved Tammy and his awful mother out the door, their reactions were hysterical. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

I still like P.T. more than I like the original HEA program even if I don't agree with them siding with Mike during the conflict with Natalie.  I was LOL'ing at their comments about Natalie's "friend". 

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 10:02 PM, Frozendiva said:

Loren's baby must be due soon.

I read the baby is due in September but don't hold me to that!

• Like 1

You're ending the marriage and I have to listen to you baby-talk the rat?

Keep the rat. Keep it in your hair.

• Laugh 1

Every good idea that Chuck has had has ended horribly.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is everyone siding with Mike….are we watching the same show?

I was siding with the fact that right now, both are not in a good place and a bit of space from each other will give them some time to think clearly to see if there is any hope of any reconciliation.

Chuck is seeing how badly his kids have acted so that's why he hasn't been calling them.

• Like 2

Alexei - there is no egg coming your way. Unless it is in a carton.

Do you get that much money from TLC for the $100,000 cost?

Robert - (about reproducing) - he's going to have his own state.

• Like 2

Asuelu can move to Samoa himself. Although he has lived in the US and things are different now.

• Like 1

You just know that the only reason Tiffany hangs around and keeps going on and on……,over the same old things is cause she’s getting paid.  There’s no other reason.  

• Like 3

She is also wanting Ronald to dump *her* so she can be the victim.  And move on to another fixer upper project.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Asuelu can move to Samoa himself. Although he has lived in the US and things are different now.

I had a friend of mine who was born and grew up in Greece. He had the opportunity to go to the States to college. He came back to Greece and told me he can't stand it anymore after 4 years of college everything is different and can't go back to the way things were. It's not family and friends, it was the simple stuff. Like having to heat the water before you take a shower. Standing in line at the bank (trust me the lines there before ATMs were LONG) and the general attitude.  He went back to the US, married a nice Greek-American gal and had a lovely family.  Sorry - my point is that Asuelu now will have the same difficulties going back to Samoa.

I don't understand why Cynthia would think that Mike can find another woman easily. If he could, he wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of being with Natalie.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You just know that the only reason Tiffany hangs around and keeps going on and on……,over the same old things is cause she’s getting paid.  There’s no other reason.  

Well all those cold shoulder shirts aren't gonna pay for themselves. 😁

• Laugh 4

I love the reactions of the PT commenters, and their cost estimates about Angela's IVF.   

The reactions to the Andrei and Charlie tussel were hysterical too. 

Asuelu's solution to their situation is move back to Samoa?    So, doesn't he realize how that will impact his personal situation to move back to Samoa?  Robert's comment about Kalani learning to wash Asuelu's underwear outside is hysterical. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

They must have Black Bear Diners in Florida, because I instantly recognized Loren's back scratcher!  I don't know why that tickled me so much, but it did.

It is seriously the best $5.00 back scratcher ever. I keep it on the table next to the 'tv watching' chair and, just like Alexei, I'm constantly extending, collapsing and otherwise fiddling with it while watching television.

I really didn't care for Robert much during their season, but I have really come around on him since.  He and Anny are one of my favorite PT couples and Bryson is like the most adorable child ever (sorry, Shai) and so polite asking he if could join them on the bed last week during the program! 

• Like 7

I’m so glad that Stephanie and her mom aren’t on Pillow Talk this week.

Tim and Veronica are funny, but they NEVER have any sympathy for Natalie, which annoys me. They ride so hard for Mike and Trish. SMH.

• Like 3

May I ask what is the # of the latest episode of Pillowtalk? I can never find it. Was forced to watch some Family Chantel of which I've never seen a single show. What heading (season) is it under?

Who cares about a 'friend of interest'?

Natalie deserves her half of the TLC paycheque. Julia sure is bossy.

Tiffany, you sure play with the blamethrower. Nothing is ever your fault.

Veronica, it's true. Both you and Tim love each other, but are not good together.

• Like 3

Tim, you are right in that a lot of guys, but not necessarily every guy, has nude photos on his phone.

Loren, why are they all ganging up on Natalie?

Drogo

As always, no spoilers or social media info.