Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

As usual I dozed off through much of it so I missed Ron and Betty but of course I saw Dean and his silent wife (well she does repeat words from time to time, but pretty much limit of one and smiles).... and I saw Molly and friend. I used to like them somewhat but they are going over the edge. Also did their voices always sound like that? I swear it's gotten 10000 x more grating.

..I missed Stephanie and mom (thankful for that) 

• Love 2
On 9/27/2021 at 7:29 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Wasn’t there a dust up because he called Tim trans during a bit and took a few cheap shots at the transgender community ? Hilarious 

Yes. Tim got mad at Dean for calling him transgender, and then he and Veronica went on PT after that.

I also said no to Brandon’s parents. The comments they were making were like “the pot calling the kettle black”. They are in no position to give advice—they need to receive advice. TLC is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Brandon sucks. Brandon’s parents? Double suck.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

TLC is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

They truly are.  Part of me understands because they need to keep it fresh and try different people.  I also remember how much I couldn't stand Tim and when I heard he was going to be on PT, I was not happy.  Yet, now I love him.  However, I don't see that happening again with the idiots they're putting on PT these days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

They should be on the Before the 90 Days show. This being a 90 days when they figure out if there is going to be any sort of move to anywhere. They've only spent 2 weeks together before. In 3 months of day in and day out living, you get to know the person.

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion but I think Betty and Ron are much less offensive than Dean and Rigen.

I think Betty and Ron are mildly funny while Dean is loud and obnoxious and Rigen is dead weight

I am almost positive that Betty is eating snacks out of a dog bowl. I have the same one. I do not eat out of it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Anyone here of Single Life Pillow Talk?

Fern “I don’t know where we are” Tim “ I know he is a psycho “ 😂 

is Mo trying to rip off Alexei with the nuts? I never found Alexei attractive but he is a nice guy…unlike Mo

Annie is trying to hard with the “ look how cute I am with my misunderstanding English”  

I do like that Alex is not here for Lorens bullshit and constantly shuts her down. They are a good match.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3

I am not tolerating PT like I used to. It was my favorite, but now all the screaming is driving me insane. Dean is the worst, but even Molly and Cynthia are over the top.

Also, why are Ron and Betty on my show? In fact, why on earth would we want the parents of anyone on this show on Pillow Talk? That is just creepy and weird.

• Love 4
On 9/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would love to be on the show with my hubby!  He can snark like no one.  And I am bitchy and sarcastic by nature, lol.

Judging by your humor Mrs. Hanson, I'd fer sure give you and your hubby a fair crack at being on this P.T. show!  I think I've watched no more than ONE (maybe 2?) of PT episodes because, DANG, these couples are NOT funny.  Why waste my limited viewing time on these 'silly, humdrum' duos, when I can watch 'for real' laughs some great old and new YouTube offerings??  (Not to be "tooting my own horn," but my friends and I can make each other laugh a heck more than listening to the majority of the 'Pillow Talk" gang.)  

SO - I'll vote for you and your hubby to be a "guest couple."  😁  (And I think you'd find me and my dark-humored crowd similarly able to give YOU a laugh.)  😄

• Love 1

I was 5 minutes behind, but I ff through Corey and Evilin and have caught up. I don't think I missed much

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

It's 9 pm here.

Dang! Really? I stand corrected.

2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I was 5 minutes behind, but I ff through Corey and Evilin and have caught up. I don't think I missed much

Dang! Really? I stand corrected.

Mountain time. We get the east coast version. 2 hours behind. Show is on 6-8 pm my time.

I just caught up on all the comments.

I think that Tim must have been told to act more interested.  He's commenting more tonight and is more animated.  

Asuelo looked thinner.  Yara almost sounded like Anfisa, when she told Jovi to bring her something.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Asuelo looked thinner

They all look thinner. I think seeing yourself on TV(which adds at least 10 pounds) is rough on most of these people. Yarra looks super thin.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

They all look thinner. I think seeing yourself on TV(which adds at least 10 pounds) is rough on most of these people. Yarra looks super thin.

I agree - except about Evilyn.  She looks like she gained weight, because in her early seasons, she was a waif.

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Huskies like it here, where it gets cold.

Evelin, you went through the entire town. Pot meet kettle.

Only Evilin is allowed to fuck around. Those are the rules.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kalani can't play both sides successfully.  She claims to be sex-positive and adventurous, but she says that she and Asuelo were both virgins when they met.  She should be more sympathetic to Alina's situation.

(I believe that she only claimed to be a virgin to avoid her father's wrath and explain away an unplanned pregnancy.)

• Useful 3
  • Love 2