Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

He has a fly crawling on him and didn't even flinch.  Has it gotten that bad?

probably can't feel it, or else he's terribly depressed and doesn't care.

• Love 1

Why is he talking about his kids? He’s not their father and he isn’t even married to their mother. She was once referee to as a fiancé and later as a girlfriend. And the two older kids don’t even live with them. And that’s curiousmtoo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can't keep up but I am sorry to all of you experiencing heatlh issues or family members experiencing health issues. That is hard and my best wishes to you all and your families.

Yes, thank you! Me too! Hugs to all of you and positive mojo being sent. 

• Love 3

Sorry not sorry but if you have three THREE children by seemingly absentee fathers than your target/choice of partner needs to be better. She is not smart, she’s selfish and should not have any of those kids nor should she be allowed to nurse. 

I think I’m in a bad mood.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why is he talking about his kids? He’s not their father and he isn’t even married to their mother. She was once referee to as a fiancé and later as a girlfriend. And the two older kids don’t even live with them. And that’s curiousmtoo.

He is probably the type to act like he did the hard work of raising them when in reality he watched from his bed

• Love 4

So Michael McDonald is touring with Chaka Khan (Lola's wig's doppelganger...phew...that was a mouthful!)....I lurve MM!! 

I told Mr. UMGB that I promised not to leave him for MM, to which he commented how much weight MM has gained over the years...

Me:  He doesn't get his own episode of M600PL, so I think he is all good!

See how distorted our view of weight has become after watching this show for so many years?!?

Does that make me an enabler?!😂

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

As well as the Schick bikini trimmer.

Where the women are trimming their bushes? That’s as bad as the Charming bears based on the joke do bears shit in the woods.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Thank you- I missed the beginning and was wondering how he fathered three children.

1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Professor Hill just started singing 76 Trombones on TLC.  See you in about 15 minutes.  Priorities!

I was just about to post that!  I may be back and forth a lot tonight.  I prefer the library dance scene, though.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I wonder if he finds it harder to breath when he's flat on his back.

I've heard that with all the weight it restricts the lungs when on back, especially when lying down.

• Love 1