Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if Jessica's 'nursing school' is an exaggeration, like so many others have been that are actually CNA students, or something?      Jessica must have had some lousy exes, because she wants a guy that needs a caretaker, and will never lay a hand on her.    

I do have to thank Cillas, and Jessica for giving us two sets of hunky firemen tonight so far.   I also had to laugh (yes, I'm mean) at the railing at the motel making noise from his feet dragging over the uprights.   

No doubt she will move to Houston with him.  So much for nursing school.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I was really anxious about her situation a few days ago. As in, scrubbing a bathroom at midnight because, well, couldn’t sleep, don’t drink, might as well DO something. I’m calmer now. But still. People, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. And if you get sick, DON’T BE BUTTHEADS.

Okay, sorry to yell. Not sure how much of this show I’ll be able to handle in my frame of mind, but I enjoy you guys a lot. 

Here’s hoping that tonight’s poundticipant isn’t a total waste of space like the last two were! 

I'm so sorry.  A friend I grew up with (very overweight, but smaller than most of the people on here) passed a way a couple of months ago.  Her heart just couldn't take it anymore.  Then, last week, a young pastor in our community died from pneumonia and sepsis.  He didn't go to the doctor right away because he thought it was the flu.  Take care of yourselves, indeed.

3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I am so tired of hearing all the people say it's their last chance, I wish TLC would cue  Donna Summer's singing "It's my last last chance"!

I will DIE if Dr. Now doesn't take me as a patient.

Why don't they realize it's up to them, not Dr. Now?

My eating habit has been good this week.  Tonight I had grilled chicken with tomatoes, avocado, and fresh mozzarella.  Later I'll probably have my standard 600-lb Life treat of hot tea with apple pie liqueur.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's "*snoring noise*". 

I miss LaShanta and her policy of a piece of fried chicken tucked behind every pillow. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's "*snoring noise*". 

I miss LaShanta and her policy of a piece of fried chicken tucked behind every pillow. 

O lord...LaShantas voice made me want to pop my ear drums..

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

It really does make a difference, cutting out the sodas. I also drink plain water or sparkling plain water. Sometimes I'll put those sugar free drops in it. Just doesn't make sense to waste calories on your DRINK.

I keep Coke in my fridge but I mostly use it medicinally. I keep it on the bottom of the door, too, which I can't see when I'm standing. I do have a penchant for ginger beer but I don't drink it every day. If I want flavored water I usually add a splash of cherry juice. I've been meaning to make some blood orange iced tea, too. 

26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"My range of motion is severely limited-"

No, honey, my range of motion is severely limited after breaking my arm the way I did. You're just big. 

*hugs*  I broke my arm seven weeks ago and I feel for you.  My range of motion is back to functional now, but I want it back to the perfect it was before the break!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I am watching the EMTs unload him and put him in the hotel. I wonder how many of the went home saying Yep starting the diet tomorrow.

Or went back to the firehouse and hit the exercise machines.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Ha!  He thinks he only weighs 600 pounds. Who wants to break it to them that he’s off by 100? Or is that 600 pounds he told the EMTs like my drivers license weight? His vanity weight?   All I can think of is his he is exceeding the gurney’s maximum limit .

Seriously! And earlier he said that all he had to show for the last five years was a 100 pound weight gain, which is probably way off.

Only gaining 100 pounds in a year? You know what James K would call him: SLACKER!!! 😆

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, suev33 3 said:

O lord...LaShantas voice made me want to pop my ear drums..

I dunno, the Battle of the Voices with her and Lola was hilarious. Who knew Lola could sound so low in register? And LaShanta was a goldmine of material (insert joke about bathroom Tupperware here). This guy is just... oh, sorry, I drifted off there for a moment. Is the show over yet?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, I feel like those firemen (HUBBA HUBBA) should get a tip or something. Slide them at least a fiver each as they're going out the door. 

If nothing else, they're showing Jessica that there's better out there than the fat, unhealthy slob she's hooked up with. Leave Cillas in the motel and go off with those real men.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Has anyone got Bingo yet from the cliche sayings yet?

I think the ENTIRE Bingo card is full with this guy. 

1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I would love a Pelaton bike.  Treadmill would be great but osteo arthritis in the right knee flares up when I run too much.

I couldn't begin to afford the Peloton bike so I bought a really nice spin bike and just use the Peloton app. Awesomesauce!

• Love 2

Jeeves....I got a second chance at life thanks to a pulmonologist & a bariatric surgeon.  And I'll never go back to where I was.  I learned my lesson about being stupid for too long.

Never give up.  Always keep pushing.  Life is precious.

• Love 17

Wow.  Getting EMTs to move him during a stop on the road - that's a new low for this show.  And more points off for Jessica lying that he is just tired from travelling!  She knows it is his normal state!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Every muscle aches from what HE went through...how about some sympathy/empathy for the firefighters...does he think that they went to work thinking they would be moving a whale?!!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I've been meaning to make some blood orange iced tea, too. 

Mmmm.... that sounds good.

My sister-in-law's mom always brings me flavored teas when she visits from Russia. I don't care for it hot, but it makes the most amazing iced tea. And I'm partial to the Starbuck's Passion iced tea.

• Love 1

Sorry to bring up the 758 pound swordfish again, but he dragged that boat 20 miles for 8 hours before they could finally reel him in. Maybe they should recommend swimming for some of these patients. Just saying.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I always watch while laying in bed. At least I’ve managed to stop snacking during the show. But I always move my legs and get in and out of bed just to remember that I can

• Love 3