Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Cilla's food addiction is getting in the way of being there for his fiancee, Jessica, and her three daughters.  If he doesn't lose weight soon, he knows he'll lose either his girls or his life.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be opening during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing. 

Original air date 2019.04.24 

Hi all! Scrambled eggs and English muffin is the eating habit for the evening. I hope the hype for tonight is true; need a palate cleanser after just catching the end of LaShanta and her little girl voice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Evening, Pounders! My eating habit was a big green salad with fresh avocado and ranch dressing. I may give into a chocolate jones and have an Rx bar one of these minutes. 

I’m distracted and sad. A step-sibling, with whom I was raised, always overweight (but nowhere near a candidate for this show, lol) and not one to take care of her health, is in the hospital after having two strokes. Driving her son nuts, not cooperating with the treatment plan, and not aware that her son has reached out to a few of us close family to inform us of her situation. She keeps forbidding him to tell us so I can’t even reach out to her. She and I live two states apart which is a good distance generally, LOL, but I do care about her and we aren’t estranged (which we were for awhile in the past).

I was really anxious about her situation a few days ago. As in, scrubbing a bathroom at midnight because, well, couldn’t sleep, don’t drink, might as well DO something. I’m calmer now. But still. People, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. And if you get sick, DON’T BE BUTTHEADS.

Okay, sorry to yell. Not sure how much of this show I’ll be able to handle in my frame of mind, but I enjoy you guys a lot. 

Here’s hoping that tonight’s poundticipant isn’t a total waste of space like the last two were! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, ams1001 said:

Hi all! Scrambled eggs and English muffin is the eating habit for the evening. I hope the hype for tonight is true; need a palate cleanser after just catching the end of LaShanta and her little girl voice.

I found myself talking in that baby talk voice to my dogs this week. They started avoiding me. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

Hey, y’all!

i was so tired last week, barely remember any of it and fell asleep before the end. All I know is she annoyed the hello out of me on every level. 

Hoping for a little better with tonight’s poundticipant. 

• Love 6

Hi All!  I had southwestern-style salad and yummy crispy fried chicken. 

I also had a ton of chocolates and baked goods (all week long) at work as everyone is sharing the Easter leftovers.  

And today I even scored a free lunch as another department ordered Chinese for their meeting and there was plenty left when we came in for our meeting.  I am not proud and not picky, a free lunch is a free lunch! 

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Hi Pounders! How y’all doing tonight? My eating habit tonight is a black bean burrito and I have my pee-Tupperware at the ready. Sounds like tonight might be a good one in the non-trainwreck way. I’m ready to see someone succeed. 

Edited by Gbb
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Hmmm..have we ever seen anyone laying on their stomach?

Yep, several.  Even this season's supersuccess Justin started out laying and eating on his belly.

I can't imagine doing it but apparently a few hundred pounds extra padding changes everything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4