Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Julyolo said:

I am so tired of hearing all the people say it's their last chance, I wish TLC would cue  Donna Summer's singing "It's my last last chance"!

And pay Donna Summer's family royalties when they do!  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh shit no, another team of firefighters in less than eight hours? Did this show just set a really horrible record?

Edited to add: He just said that he'll need yet another team of firefighters in the morning! He just broke his own record! Hee.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 7

Say what you will about Lashanta but at least she brought the entertainment value. This guy's like a super-sized vat of Ambien.

15 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Is there anyone else that can give a Fake Smile as well as Julia Roberts?

I remember seeing a TV interview with her decades ago where she talked about her fake smile. She actually demonstrated her real smile and then compared it to her movie star smile. Gotta admit, she’s got a sense of humor about the whole Hollywood machine! 😂

Edited by JJ1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

So amazing AND sad that these and many other firefighters seem to have moving these massive people down to a science, almost making it look easy. 😥

What do you say when you call the fire department in these situations? “ I need help getting my 700 lb husband out of the back of the truck”? What is the fire department code for that?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Ha!  He thinks he only weighs 600 pounds. Who wants to break it to them that he’s off by 100? Or is that 600 pounds he told the EMTs like my drivers license weight? His vanity weight?   All I can think of is his he is exceeding the gurney’s maximum limit .

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

"I've done all I can today." 

Things Cillas did today:

1.) Got carried out of his house by fireman

2.) Rode in a car

3.) Got carried out of car by fireman to another bed

Whew! Big day there, buddy!

12 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ugh! The brat on the care.com commercial. You don't have any dimples, kid. You're pointing to your cheeks.

Thank you! Every time I see that commercial I think, I don't see any dimples...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So I guess I can just pull into a random Holiday Inn and call the fire dept to carry me to my room. Who knew?

If they're cute and I'm single...this is good information.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

I wonder if Jessica's 'nursing school' is an exaggeration, like so many others have been that are actually CNA students, or something?      Jessica must have had some lousy exes, because she wants a guy that needs a caretaker, and will never lay a hand on her.    

I do have to thank Cillas, and Jessica for giving us two sets of hunky firemen tonight so far.   I also had to laugh (yes, I'm mean) at the railing at the motel making noise from his feet dragging over the uprights.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

Well now I've heard mom pronounce "Silas" and now he just told the EMT "Sillis" so IDK what his name is lol

It's "*snoring noise*". 

I miss LaShanta and her policy of a piece of fried chicken tucked behind every pillow. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

So I guess I can just pull into a random Holiday Inn and call the fire dept to carry me to my room. Who knew?

If one of those firemen hurt his back and went out on disability for a guy just passing through town, the city administrator would be pissed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Things Cillas did today:

2.) Rode in a car

You forgot about the multiple fast food meals he ate. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Things Cillas did today:

2.) Rode in a car

Throw in a "wipe my own butt" and it would be a miracle like Lazarus rising from the dead.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Julyolo said:

No scene of him orderingand eating fast food at the motel yet either. That might be another first.

That's coming. He's already given us the standard line--"I'm so exhausted and feel so terrible. I just want to eat! and go to bed" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This is another one who hasn't gotten out of the bed for years. I mean, on that first day when you find yourself unable to get out of your bed, do you just flop back over and say oh well that's it. Reckon I'm bed bound now, honey you'll have to bring me my food and bring me my buckets from now on. Really? Because I would think when that happens you would do whatever you had to do to get out of the bed and then whatever you had to do to never feel like that ever again. I mean, just how bad does your life have to be that they're like "well shoot I guess I'm just going to lay in the bed till I die." This is so sad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16