Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Quiz.  Raise your hand if you weigh over 600 pounds with folds and had a so-called boyfriend 10 years ago - you call him up out of the blueand he drops everything to drove 15 hours with your bitching fat self  to Houston 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Ouch!  I didn't ask to live here, but its not that bad.

Looks like Eric wants to get some romance going now he found her a King sized room!

Simply because you have grown up there and gotten used to it like children in remote subsaharan african villages.

(I know its not that bad but its for the joke)

Wait? Shes concerned about him having the heart attack and not her? Bitch you are at deaths doorstep with a bloody battering ram.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Walking barefoot is not good.  Seriously, she is probably diabetic and should be taking good care of her feet.  They are taking a beating as is carrying hundreds of pounds already and she is abusing them in every way possible.

• Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

"I'm so nervous, my heart is starting to pound..."

That might be the giant 5 pound burger you just inhaled that's causing that.

The Houston version of the Vegas heart attack burger 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

And she's worried now because Eric is 'older' that he's going to have a heart attack?  Look in the mirror sweetie.

How far was that hotel from Dr. Now's office?  Her dialogue from the hotel to his office is exhausing me.

I'll "weigh in" at 698 lbs.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Quiz.  Raise your hand if you weigh over 600 pounds with folds and had a so-called boyfriend 10 years ago - you call him up out of the blue and he drops everything to drove 15 hours with your bitching fat self  to Houston and calls you “honey”

• Love 1

I'm not yet 60, but two of my exes are already dead. I was like, "Is it me? It's me, isn't it?" They wouldn't have driven me a mile, though. My remaining ex would drive me a few miles if it was convenient. He's the good one.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

What is she cheating *on*?

Her promises to her family that they all knew she wouldn’t keep this they bailed on traveling to TX with her and subjecting themselves to that trip? Just a guess.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I am unclear...are we on day 10 of the trip...from Ohio?

It seems like they have been driving for 45 minutes of the episode.  SMH

It’s like an episode of the Twilight Zone. They drive and drive but never get there. Maybe she died a few states back, but doesn’t know it yet.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2