Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CheeseBurgh said:

It seems like a disproportionate number of Dr. Now’s patients come from Ohio.

Ohio is such a shitty state that more people eat themselves to death. Just like the plurality of astronauts come from ohio because they want to get away from it.

• LOL 16

"I feel like my legs don't go together."

Lady! They haven't "gone together" since minute one of this show.

Eric is a saint...I would love to think that I had someone in my life who would drop everything and help me in this way...and this is coming from someone who hasn't pissed everyone in my world off and doesn't have an overwhelming majority of people sick of me.

They didn't get very far.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, preciousperfect said:

I wish someone would drive me around in a van where I can just lay on the floor with blankets. Is that wrong?

My dream life is lying around covered in blankets. I'm in bed, covered with blankets right now. If that's wrong I don't want to be right.

• LOL 18
  • Love 6

OMG this episode is TORTURING ME with all the WHINING.

I'm sorry that your blankets were "tucked into your folds." A "handicapped" room is not meant to cover that!

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My dream life is lying around covered in blankets. I'm in bed, covered with blankets right now. If that's wrong I don't want to be right.

Me too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Eric is a sucker.

"You came quick"  - you can't make this stuff up.

I would have loved it when she said "you smell good" to him and he would have said a Big Mac.  

Well, when she asked what he was wearing he said "your favorite"...he didn't say what her favorite was...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This is speculation on my behalf, but I think the blurred out license plate is yellow.  In Ohio, those are known as "party plates" - they issue these if you've had more than one DUI's - and your only supposed to drive the vehicle to work and home......... 

For someone who is so stressed about being clean, with all those folds.....there's no way.

Meltdown over no handicap bathroom?   That would be it for me........I'd leave her sorry ass to flounder in the bathroom.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10