Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The passive-aggressive, I am going to run up my credit card to buy funeral services would be funny if it weren't so pitiful. 

I would be the family that would say okay...make sure you pay for the flowers, too...her whinny bullshit has to stop.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17

She talks a lot about death. The suicide attempt. If I don’t get surgery, I’ll die. If I can’t get to Texas, I’ll use my credit cards to plan my funeral. I wonder if she actually dies in this.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Yup, I work with a woman that has TWO already and if she keeps the way she's going she'll be looking at number three.   First time she had the full bypass (not the sleeve procedure that Dr. Now usually does nowadays) and somehow she was able to get back up to over 400; time for #2 - again drastic weight loss, but she seems to be unable to control her "eating habit".  Definite candidate for Dr. Now.

Does this lady have any stomach left, or just a Glad Slider Snack Size bag connecting esophagus to intestine?

Edited by Suzywriter
punctuation
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Coupled with alcohol addiction...I don’t have high hopes for her. Plus, you’re kids get taken away and you’re charged with child endangerment, and your only action is a suicide attempt!? Not to disparage mental illness, but that’s a wake up call for most people. Not a check out and leave you’re kids with your mom who is supposedly so horrible. 

The whole time she’s shaking her head at her mom taking over for her her kids, being their mom, not going easy on her to drop charges, etc, I’m over her nodding my head saying good for mom, you were a raging alcoholic. You’re not the victim here. Take some goddamn responsibility for yourself!

Preach. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"Eric is a very kind-hearted person."

aka

"I can use and abuse Eric."

Hey they are a perpetual victim and everything bad is because the world is out to get them. You cant call them out like that! Its utterly vorbotem (or however to spell that word)

• Love 7

The rest of her family are all normal weight (maybe her daughter is a little overweight but I don't think she is obese), which is unusual for these poundticipants…  Maybe she really did get to 600+ pounds by mostly binging on sweets?  She doesn't seem to consume as much fast food and greasy food as others but I don't remember seeing anyone else have quite the same amount of different desserts as her.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Well at least I didn’t see her eat any grapes or oranges, so there’s hope for her.

Damn, I think I still have an orange in the fridge. 

Question: is grapefruit as bad as oranges?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

She talks a lot about death. The suicide attempt. If I don’t get surgery, I’ll die. If I can’t get to Texas, I’ll use my credit cards to plan my funeral. I wonder if she actually dies in this.

She may whine someone else to death. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

To have her stomach be the size of a walnut and the massive amount of weight on her body, means that she is literally eating ALL.DAY.LONG...we don't see it because the cameraman or woman is bored to tears just taping her eat.  😂😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Show of hands, Pounders!  How many of us have an ex who would do that for us?  BTW, how many of us would WANT an ex to do that for us?  I wouldn't want an ex seeing all the shit I have to go through just to get around or smell me if my hygiene is like Angela's.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

The rest of her family are all normal weight (maybe her daughter is a little overweight but I don't think she is obese), which is unusual for these poundticipants…  Maybe she really did get to 600+ pounds by mostly binging on sweets?  She doesn't seem to consume as much fast food and greasy food as others but I don't remember seeing anyone else have quite the same amount of different desserts as her.

Alcoholics often replace the alcohol with sugar and bread. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Where is she from? I missed the first few minutes. 

Somewhere in Ohio.

And I think there's something wrong with me but I don't think she looks all that big.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Alcoholics often replace the alcohol with sugar and bread. 

True, that. In my case it was chocolate chip cookies. Bread + sugar exquisitely combined. I can't have them in the house these days or I'd be even fatter than I am.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 7
Just now, MsVixen said:

Show of hands, Pounders!  How many of us have an ex who would do that for us?  BTW, how many of us would WANT an ex to do that for us?  I wouldn't want an ex seeing all the shit I have to go through just to get around or smell me if my hygiene is like Angela's.

Not a one of mine would show up to drive my triple-wide ass to a doctor three blocks away. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Her story about how she lost custody was a big lie. One babysitter mistake? I don’t think so. I suspect a lot of her backstory was a lie. She’s always the victim.

Yep.  Not believable at all.

• Love 14