Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Too much men without socks for me. The kid is cute or was last season,,, do they have 2 now?

Rich dudes who can buy children. They had a surrogate have a second one for them. It's a boy. They named him Oscar. 

• Love 3

Dis is not good situashun.

Erica - this woman only has her own interests at heart. You had some great goals - go try and do them for yourself and maybe with another person who really cares about you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Well, those goals don't line up that well.  But  AJ does need to focus on the weight loss.  Notice none of Erica's had to do with helping AJ in her journey.  Not sure they have a future. 

Night all!!  I guess I will go watch the hour and a half I missed.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Every time Dr. Now mentions that she needs to get serious or she'll die I get nervous and think about last week.

He did give a laundry list of her ailments on camera, so that fact gives me hope.

• Love 1

Can't say if that gym is dilapidated or hipster.  At least her Dad came back, I guess he is being her anchor.  Go Dad!  He was also reading an actual book, one of the few people on the show to do so.

• Love 6

Someone needs to tell AJ that she doesn't need to use a cup of foundation on her face. It's not moisturizer, girlfriend!

3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

All AJ’s goals are Me, me, me and she calls Erica selfish?

Well, you know, Erica has  CHOICE if she wants to move back to Oregon with AJ and continue to cater to her or not.

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Well, those goals don't line up that well.  But  AJ does need to focus on the weight loss.  Notice none of Erica's had to do with helping AJ in her journey.  Not sure they have a future. 

Night all!!  I guess I will go watch the hour and a half I missed.

Erica said her goals were marriage and children- I'm pretty sure she meant "with AJ."  AJ's goals were all about herself.

• Love 12

Looks like AJ actually reacted well to the break-up and was also forced to do more stuff on her own (Dad would not be helping her in the shower, after all!).  Maybe there is hope for her - but I don't think going back to Oregon will work out for her.  I wouldn't mind a follow-up on her.

• Love 1
Just now, ThereButFor said:

I hope the puppy went with Erica too.  AJ will soon be back in Oregon with her precious "family" where she can backslide to her heart's content.

Nope, that slug AJ still has it.

Oh her family is too kind 'cause I can't even tell she had lost almost 300 pounds.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I hope the puppy went with Erica too.  AJ will soon be back in Oregon with her precious "family" where she can backslide to her heart's content.

That puppy wont be safe if AJ gets hungry!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Extremely unsatisfying episode.  Feels very unfinished.  

there's always the follow up with skin removal to look forward to.

• LOL 1

We're up to 17 pages but I'm still on page 10, reading-wise (commenting in a separate tab).

(Just saw some guy peel off a sheet of skin and quickly changed the channel to House Hunters before I lost my pudding. Have a good night, everyone!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Nope, that slug AJ still has it.

Oh her family is too kind 'cause I can't even tell she had lost almost 300 pounds.

I actually could see the difference.  She is smaller - but still a whale.  But maybe more of a sperm whale instead of a blue whale.

Good night, everyone!  Thanks for all the fun in the chat!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Rich dudes who can buy children. They had a surrogate have a second one for them. It's a boy. They named him Oscar. 

That is Nate’s previous bf’s name, he died in the huge tsunami. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Didn't like her and don't give a shit about her journey, but you all always make watching this show worthwhile and fun! Night all.

3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t see it... Does she look smaller to anyone else?

Nope, not to me either.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well. So much for that. I want a followup on Erica. I don't care about this bitch. 

Good night, Pounders! See you all around the forum! Who's in for 90 Day Fiance's return? 

Me me me. I want to punch Coltie smug girlish face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3