Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: One Wedding and a Funeral?

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I guess hell must have frozen over because at the beginning of this season (I did not see the last one) I disliked Dimitri more than the other 3 husbands.  I don't still  particularly like him, but my negative feelings for him pale in comparison to those I have for Bernie.

So I guess Paige thinks the legal wife is the #1 wife who makes the rules.   If Brandi were to live with them, she would get the jobs that Paige hates like shredding cheese plus all tasks including  loading the dishes and folding sheets and towels would be subject to inspection and quality control.   I can't believe Paige's response to Brandi was "that's dumb."  That is not a great way to win friends or a sister wife. I think the McGees are by far the dumbest of these couples.   And selfish.   I thought bringing Brandi and Bre to stay at the house was a very bad idea.  And it was.  And it is causing the boys a world of hurt because they stayed in daily contact with Bre and Brandi;  I think there was a bit of a bond between the boys and Brandi and her daughter.  I am still unsure of Brandi's motives, so I am not so sure I really consider her an innocent in this whole mess.  She was so  stupid to bring her daughter on the first trip.  That house is  much too small for another wife--especially one with a teenage daughter.   I guess the boys are sharing a room so they can have a "guest" room for the potential sister-wives.  I think Bernie probably would get tired of Brandi fairly soon.  Run, Brandi, run.

The Aldredges were okay this time around.    The Winders are dull.  I think the Winder wives should dump their husband and join the Aldredge family. 

I like what we saw of Vanessa's mom.  I never expected her to say no to Dimitri --at least when the cameras were there.   I would love to have been in the room with her as she watched this season--especially the scene where her daughter gets her vagina steam cleaned.

I am a tad grumpy as this show was full of commercials for a family I dislike nearly as much as the McGees---- the Roloffs.  Matt and Amy can roll off the screen any day now. 

Count me in on the Bernie dislike!!! Does anyone else get a vibe that one or both of the McGees could be dangerous? I swear, the way Bernie tenses up when he is upset with Paige, like he's trying not to show how angry he is, sets off alarm bells. Makes me wonder what he would do, or how badly he would lose his temper, if not for the cameras. I will say he seems to have a warm relationship with the boys, though. Paige also seems like the type to be scary, though with her, you'd have to sleep with one eye open. She's the type to premeditate murder, not lose her temper and hit you. Both of them give me the creeps, though!

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

I don't think Brandi and Bernie are finished.  And now that she doesn't give a rat's ass about Paige, she will have no issues continuing a relationship with Bernie if he can pull it off.

If Brandi lived in the Jackson area, I am sure he would have her as a side piece.   Paige would stalk them, and we would eventually be watching them on Snapped and/or Forensic Files.  Brandi said something about the person she used to be so I am not sure she is any more emotionally stable than Paige.

10 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

When I'm watching this show, more than ever now, I get a feeling I'm watching four different reality shows, because the vibe is totally different for each one! Most shows, even with multiple participants, feel similar all the way through, but these people have such different life circumstances that they are different in a jarring way! 

I have thought this, too.   But I really considered it 3 shows---Snowdens--secularists with a new age vibe,  Winders and Aldredges--basic Mormon-based polygs, and the McGees---total nut jobs who have no idea what they want except Bernie wants to get laid and Paige wants household help.  She sounds lonely when she says she wants someone as a friend.  

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, TMI said:

I can hardly wait for the wedding free-for- all  festivities next week....so glad we are invited....now what to wear! Bindi's and anklets all around...

what would the perfect gift be???

I know we all create a song to sing to the sister-brides...

water and vegan jerky will be served....

don't forget to prep yourselves so our PH match.

I'm not attending this "wedding" without alcohol...viewing party at my house, where the champagne will be flowing! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ugh, this poor little boy crying over this woman leaving is just maddening.  It’s a shame when children are victims of their parents’ shitty decisions.  It would be easy not to blame Brandy for Paige’s venom, but I absolutely blame her, too.  She also has a kid and she should know better than this.  

My heart broke for those poor boys. Brandy and Bernie do bear some responsibility, but from where I sit, the bottom line is Paige is cray cray.  I think Brandy finally saw the writing on the wall, got a taste of what it would be like to have to deal with Paige on the daily and said no thank you! 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Was Dimitri wearing a giant fruit and flower basket on his head, or just standing in front of a ridiculous decoration?  Oh the suspense!  🥂

Lololol, I thought the same thing, too. It looked like he was wearing a giant headpiece at first, then I realized it was part of the decorations in the background. I'm a little disappointed, I'd rather have seen him wearing a headpiece with fruit and flowers, ala Carmen Miranda. Well, this wedding will be ridiculous enough.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I thought from the beginning that Jennifer was sort of trashy and certainly was not a devout Mormon, even if she said, "she grew up around the polygamist life stye". Big Whoop!!!   It seemed obvious to me she just wanted to be on TV, and the husband, he just wanted to have sex with what probably looked like a wild woman in bed.  HER????  With that family and that older man????  There was NO attraction on her part, she was there for TV exposure; he wanted to have sex with a young skinny trashy girl (fill a fantasy) and the adorable, sweet, existing wives just see the good in everything.  Please old dude, give it up.  You are lucky to have the gals that you have, don't pursue young, obviously trashy women who wouldn't want to have sex with you if you paid them, obviously.  Jennifer, you didn't belong with that crew and you knew it, so obvious you just wanted to get noticed, for what I am not sure as you don't appear to be any type of actress material.  Go back to bartending and quit butting in where you don't belong and wasting everyones time.  tramp.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, TMI said:

AN ANKLET?????

and a song written by someone else....ok....

Dimitri’s song should be “I’m Just a Lineman For the County.”  

6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Paige's kids seem so lonely, grasping onto this woman they met once. It makes me sad for them.

Did you see how that kid ran ahead to meet Brandi?

• Love 3

OMG> Where to begin........................no, I just can't.................................except I would pay to see the Aldredges nail Jennifer for her bogus death announcement.............oh wait, I do pay for this crap to come to my home..........................let the confrontation begin!

Random thoughts.

• LOL 7

Am I the only one? About 30-40 minutes into the show, TLC in north east Ohio showed a totally different show, and I never got to see the things everyone else saw? The listing showed Seeking Sister Wives, but another show was on instead?

My first reaction watching the show was, "Wow, Paige, you really handled that poorly. You made Brandi leave, upset your husband, made the kids cry. You're horrible, Paige. WTH is wrong with you?" But then I thought how would I react if I were Paige and my husband brought home a new honey, a new bedmate, a woman he "really likes." After I just told him I couldn't do the plural marriage thing. But then I realized she was quite restrained. I wouldn't be passive aggressive, like Paige. No, I would be straight up aggressive and Bernie would know, under no uncertain terms, I was not doing polygamy. Period. And then I would call a divorce lawyer. And then a handyman to repair the holes in the drywall. 😵

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I find them appropriating the Bindi for their own lifestyle choices very offensive.

It's not offensive, it's stupid. It's not really a Bindi. She used a Sharpie marker, ffs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

My first reaction watching the show was, "Wow, Paige, you really handled that poorly. You made Brandi leave, upset your husband, made the kids cry. You're horrible, Paige. WTH is wrong with you?" But then I thought how would I react if I were Paige and my husband brought home a new honey, a new bedmate, a woman he "really likes." After I just told him I couldn't do the plural marriage thing. But then I realized she was quite restrained. I wouldn't be passive aggressive, like Paige. No, I would be straight up aggressive and Bernie would know, under no uncertain terms, I was not doing polygamy. Period. And then I would call a divorce lawyer. And then a handyman to repair the holes in the drywall. 😵

Well, if I recall correctly it was Paige who invited Brandi back for the second visit, and I think she told Bernie after she did it.   Of course, with the editing, who knows, but I think she said  she called Brandi back several days after the dinner.   I think the McGees are probably both very verbally abusive to each other.   Maybe next week we will see Bernie driving to Kansas to see Brandi.     Run, Brandi, run.  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This was Paige's plan all along, she purposely invited Brandi herself on a weekend when Bernie was working so that Paige could brow beat her.

The towel folding scene had me rolling. "If I load the dishwasher will you come behind me and make sure I did it right?" "Yes". Run Brandi. Paige is letting you know, loud and clear, that nothing you do, ever, will be good enough for her exacting housekeeping standards. This, Paige dear, is why you have no friend. Humorless, surly, and hypercritical is no way to go through life.

11 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Bernie says Brandi "just wasn't herself". Because he knows her so well. 

He was so sulky and pissy when he was loading her car. Brandi. Honey. You dodged a bullet. I'm surprised she didn't leap into her car and floor it.

11 hours ago, Honey said:

Why in the world is the youngest McGee kid crying over possibly never seeing Brandi again?  She has visited there twice?

Maybe he thought he was finally going to have a good Mother.  Jesus, what a weird family.

I bet life is hell for those kids. Paige is volatile and has a very short temper. She's outed herself as a perfectionist with exacting standards. How many times a day does she call those kids stupid or have them re-load the dishwasher or re-make their beds?

I was actively uncomfortable during the "let's talk about this some more" scene. I'm thinking Brandi's out in the country with these two strangers who have proved not to be what she thought. It was feeling a little scary and menacing. In her shoes I would not have spent another night under their roof. Shudder.

10 hours ago, suev3333 said:

Now she has a bindi AND  steamed clean vag 🤣😂😄🤣

And, unless I miss my guess, soon a slew of babies.

10 hours ago, mamapajama said:

Am I the only one who got a "shackle" vibe from the ankle bracelet engagement jewelry? 

No. No you're not.

• Love 11

I haven't read all the comments but the Paige and Bernie home is really bare bones!  It's not a home it's a setting for the show!

I noticed the whole lawn brown and covered with leaves then in the next scene, same time period, it's green and cleaned up!

Paige sure knows how to deflect after talking so mean!  Surely Bernie knows she's a mean girl!!!  Brandi never stood a chance with that crew!  She's too nice!

• Love 6

Paige was trying to force herself into wanting Brandy as their "sister wife".  She treated the woman like she would be a second class citizen in the house.  Everything would have to be done her way or it was not right and she was just mean and nasty to her.   Brandy's fault in this was just like Bernie, rushing the situation.  She was hinting around with Paige giving the impression she wanted intimacy right away.  Paige wants to take things real slow can't say I blame her for that and Bernie and Brandy want thing this happening yesterday.  All of them are ridiculous.  Guess they wrapped up the other family stories and we are left only with the Snowdens now.

The coming attractions for that wedding look wild!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The towel folding scene had me rolling. "If I load the dishwasher will you come behind me and make sure I did it right?" "Yes". Run Brandi. Paige is letting you know, loud and clear, that nothing you do, ever, will be good enough for her exacting housekeeping standards. This, Paige dear, is why you have no friend. Humorless, surly, and hypercritical is no way to go through life.

He was so sulky and pissy when he was loading her car. Brandi. Honey. You dodged a bullet. I'm surprised she didn't leap into her car and floor it.

I bet life is hell for those kids. Paige is volatile and has a very short temper. She's outed herself as a perfectionist with exacting standards. How many times a day does she call those kids stupid or have them re-load the dishwasher or re-make their beds?

I was actively uncomfortable during the "let's talk about this some more" scene. I'm thinking Brandi's out in the country with these two strangers who have proved not to be what she thought. It was feeling a little scary and menacing. In her shoes I would not have spent another night under their roof. Shudder.

And, unless I miss my guess, soon a slew of babies.

No. No you're not.

Yes, she actually said "there's a right way and a wrong way."  We all have our housekeeping quirks, but I know if I went to someone else's house they'd be entitled to have theirs.  There is no right and wrong with towel folding, unless you are crazy/OCD . . .  Oh, yeah, right.

If you're going to join households, watch out! 

• Love 3

I feel beyond awful for those poor McGee boys.  It's clear their parents have always been selfish, incompetent jerks.  But Brandy isn't blameless either.  Her dramatics in front of the boys as she was leaving was totally uncalled for and so irresponsible.  Why couldn't she have sucked it up, appeared strong and just said a nice goodbye to them and protected their feelings, instead of the tear-filled theatrics?  Three grown-ass adults and not one of them were looking out for what was best for those poor boys.  Of all the nonsense on this show that got my fur up more than anything else.    

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Bella Maria said:

I am sorry, I am in love with the Snowdens-I am not interested in Polygamy for myself, but hey, if it works and you want it and you are respectful of others and true to yourselves, then who should judge?  Ashley is probably the most awesome woman in the world, she would be a blessing to have as a sister wife. Dimitri is honest and cute, regardless if he wants plural wives.  They want a "tribe", I get it.  Vanessa is just absolutely adorable and fits in perfectly.  I think she and Ashley will be the best of sister wives, and Dimitri is very respectful of both of them.  As far as "detoxing", why not?  you have to worry when you sleep with multiple partners and she was just being careful and it didn't hurt anything to wait anyway. I have read that people thought she was being controlling.  What???  Even if that is true, she has to feel good about things too, it is a family and her needs need to be addressed and if she needed to control something so be it, but I believe she was trying to stay true to her way of life. They eat very cleanly and so they believe in that detox in my opinion.  She was so cool about Dimitri and Vanessa sleeping together, and it was a joy to see people behave so loving and real and understanding that sex is just that, sex.   A normal bodily function for healthy people, but not the reason to marry or to define a relationship.     I hope Vanessa and Dimitri have a child soon, and I hope Dimitri NEVER forgets how lucky he is to have an Ashley.  She is one in a million, sincere, real, loving, and I love that she isn't jealous.  If she is a little bit and hiding it  as some people have stated, so what?  She wont' be for long, she will love having Vanessa around.  They make a perfect family and I hope to see them next season. I personally, don't think Ashley is jealous, I think she wants a big family and she believes in that concept and sees the benefit of having a plural lifestyle.  Besides, she has had 3 children, it isn't like she hasn't had years of sex and probably pretty hot sex, so maybe she is perfectly ready to share Dimitri.  I think she has evolved past the whole "sex" part and is looking to the higher purpose of being in a loving union with other adults and how secure it can make the children feel when the family is loving, evolved, and  the adults are loyal to each other.  

Ashley?  Is that you?  

6 hours ago, Cindy0000 said:

Well, they were arrested for felony stalking... They couldn’t possibly be psychos.... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/seeking-sister-wife-stars-bernie-and-paige-mcgee-arrested-felony-stalking-1365775%3famp=1

This is being discussed in the P&B thread.  Moderator asked we keep this thread for what's happening on the show, not real time. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Yes, she actually said "there's a right way and a wrong way." 

What she meant is: "there's my way or else".

Then she acts as if she doesn't understand why Brandi would be wanting to escape 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I'd just be so happy that someone was folding towels/filling the dishwasher/doing household chores I wouldn't care one iota if they didn't do so the exact way I do. Sure we have preferences but isn't the whole idea to accomplish the task? As long as the dishes get clean I don't care! But of course that doesn't matter. Paige just wanted to establish herself as HBIC.

• Love 16

Okay, I can't believe I am going to say this, but I actually feel a little sorry for Paige. Yes, I know it was originally her idea. And I know she was awful to Brandi. But...if it were me I might have done the same thing. If I told my husband I wasn't sure anymore and didn't want to do it and he didn't listen and still wanted the other woman? I would see the other woman as a homewrecker no matter how insane it was. I would do everything in my poweer to make sure she didn't want my husband! Is it right? No! But Bernie should respect his wife more and atleast slow it down until everyone is comfortable. And Brandi should back off too if the wife is not comfortable. I don't know why she would want Bernie anyway. Yuck!

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ashley just happened to "grab some water" and overheard them in the bedroom? Riiiiiiiight.

Not so unusual with a breastfeeding mother.  Surely it's to be expected that the wife off rotation for the night may get thirsty.  I constantly drink water and I'm not even lactating.  lol.

Bernie is so obviously horny for a new woman, is he even pretending to do this under the guise of religion?

Are they even Mormon?  I don't remember either way if they talked about religion.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the towel folding scene should be shown to every woman considering polygamy. That is how it is. I also felt appalled they showed that poor little boy crying and so upset on TV. Those boys look lonely and sad.

The Snowden’s do there own thing and I find them pretentious but Vanessa isn’t being forced into anything.

I know everyone seems to like the Alldreges but to me he is another old man who wants to sleep with women young enough to be his daughter, has another family he probably doesn’t see and his wives never smile.

Kermit is unattractive and had the personality of a wet potato, but I think these are the only ones on this show truly religious.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 11
(edited)
16 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably remind Jo Jo that her daughter was the one who approached the Snowdens.  Clearly, she isn't the sweet, naïve girl her mother purports her to be. 

I know!  I'm not sure how Vanessa and Brandy get to be the victims of the evil wives.  The Snowdens were on TV last year - everyone knows how they roll.  There's an air of desperation to Brandy, and she was a little too pissed at the notion that she couldn't just bang Bernie on their first date.  It's like she's running from the law with how willing she is to abandon all aspects of her life and drag her own daughter into this train wreck.

I actually have some sympathy for Ashley and Paige.  I knew instantly that Ashley was acting cold because she'd heard them.  I'm not sure how Vanessa thought it was the same thing as hearing Dimitry and Ashley.  Dimitry and Ashley were married (common law or otherwise) and Vanessa was the new chick.  Now if they'd at least had some sort of "spiritual marriage" it might be different.  I think that's how polygamist Mormons are more comfortable knowing there's sex involved - it doesn't happen until after they "marry".

And I get what Paige was saying about having to convince Brandy to go on the date.  I think Brandy is the sly one making sure she ingratiates herself to Paige and ensuring the boys spend time with her daughter.  I don't trust that woman at all, or the fact that she arrived in such a horny mood.  It creeps me out a little.

Other than her involvement in this mess or her constant references to needing sex, I like Vanessa.  But would she be here if she was the person she's presenting herself as.  My only hope for her is she was smart enough to use birth control.  Imagine getting pregnant and then finding out it didn't work.  Maybe she's just a really impulsive person who goes solely on emotion.

ETA:  And no matter how emotionally ready you think you are, it isn't helped by these men acting like bulls scenting a cow in heat.  They make no bones about the fact that it's all about the sex, which is the opposite of what they proclaim.

Edited by RedheadZombie
More words.
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, TMI said:

Possible....this is where I question Brandi being normal.....when she said that she was going to miss Sleazie Bernie...I wanted to BARF...

How about the fact that she continued to want a man who was so insensitive to his own wife's true feelings.  Brandy is so desperate, or simply doesn't care, that this is a strong indicator of how she will be treated herself.  It's bizarre to me and I think Brandy is a pro at the grifting.  She got her kid worming her way into the family to such a degree that tears are involved.  Not sure the kids were taken with Brandy, more like their new "sister".

• Love 3

I've no sympathy for either of the 'first' wives.  Both of them encouraged, even pushed for, bringing in another woman.  I have a suspicion neither one of them gave any thought through the entire process of just what that meant.  If Ashley didn't give any thought to hearing D with Vanessa, that's her problem - she asked for this; she got it.  As far as Brandy getting out of that because of Paige, what did Paige think was going to happen if another woman was brought into the relationship?  What did Paige think the impact would be on her not so young children in the family?  

In neither case do I feel comfortable saying that either Ashley or Paige had the first clue of the ramifications of their 'encouragement'.  Not one.

• Love 7

Still have the other hour to watch,  I think Paige has control issues and I am not saying that is a bad thing, the poor boys are home schooled and lived in a camper for a year, they need to be out and hanging with friends rather than crying over some sister wife leaving. There are certain things in my home that I prefer a certain way, f*cking toilet seat down, no dirty dishes left in the sink overnight- however, if Mr Frauds wanted a sister wife and she can fold towels like animal origami, I may be swayed... lol   

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, grammaester said:

Oh now I get why Paige wanted her to come again. She's going to chase her away with petty BS. God these women are just a mess. It seems that the only type of woman who can live polygamy absolutely has to be passive aggressive to a fault. 

Robyn Brown, in a nutshell.  She climbed over three other women to get legal wife status with Kootie.  Good for her, too bad, so sad, for the others!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Bernie knew Paige wouldn't go for it that's why he was rushing Brandy through, trying to get it done before Paige went off.

I like that Brandy is laying all out. Bernie just wants a sex doll and doesn't want to have to deal with another woman.

It's harder to control a woman that's not inflatable!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

It's harder to control a woman that's not inflatable!

Help, I'm dead.

Ashley and Dimitri's kids just stay obediently in bed until someone gets them? That had me scratching my head. It was full daylight when everyone congregated in the kitchen. The toddler wasn't up? My experience of toddlers is that they are up with the birds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

If Brandy knows what's good for her (I know, I know), she'll stay gone. Living with Paige would be like sharing a kitchen with Dr. Jeckell and Mr. Hyde. She would spend the rest of their lives letting her jealousy rear its ugly head in whatever fashion pleased her, and then she'd smile placidly and claim to have prayed for peace. 

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This was Paige's plan all along, she purposely invited Brandi herself on a weekend when Bernie was working so that Paige could brow beat her.

Absolutely. Paige is a total bitch. Bernies a creep. Glad Brandy's out. At first I felt bad for her, but after I read a really nasty post of hers (on the McGee link) I got her number. She's having none of this second wife crap and she'll just keep stringing horndog Bernie along to keep his hopes up and stay on this show.. what's really disgusting is what they're doing to their kids, who seem pretty sheltered and lonely to start with. 

And wtf, they spent one weekend with this woman and it's like the end of the world. The kids reactions are so odd. Home schooled , probably have zero interaction with the outside world. Something is really wrong here. 

All these woman - why don't they have any girlfriends? they want sister wives because they can't make friends. This whole thing is just bizarre. At least the Browns (as nuts and annoying as they are) seemed like the wives were found in a much more organic way- from other plyg families in their community.

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 8

I am not sure how to comment properly, can't seem to comment directly under the box I want to, but I am commenting on RedHeadedZombie's mentioning that she didn't know if they were actually Mormon or not?  I remember in one of the beginning episodes Bernie and Paige talked about being asked to leave their church because they wanted to live the plural lifestyle.  Uhhhmmm. I think they were asked to leave because Bernie is  so obviously foaming at the mouth to have sex with someone besides PAIGE.  It is so so so creepy and inappropriate that if they were part of my church, I would leave that church.  omg.  It is so disgusting on so many levels that it is entertaining I guess.  I just want them to get what they deserve.  I will say it again. I agree with the person who said they hope Bernie gets a sister wife who is a screamer in bed so Paige can lay there be jealous and fume.  THAT would be payback and Bernie will live in hell dealing with Paige and when the women begin fighting, I have no doubt it would go physical.   I heard Paige say to Brandy, "I wouldn't beat you up or anything".  omg, can you imagine.  If I remember correctly she said that when Brandy talked about being intimate with Bernie before Paige was ready.  I don't care how much money they are making for this show, for how unhappy they all are, even the kids, it ain't worth it.  Bernie, better that you work on the marriage you have NOW, learn to keep your D in you pants, stop coveting every woman you think will "maybe" sleep with you and become a more sensitive father.  Paige you need to work on becoming a nice person, you seem evil to the core.  Instead of going after Brandy you need to go after Bernie, tell him what you absolutely will not tolerate and if he crosses the line, you need to divorce him and take every penny he made doing this show AND then you need to sock the funds away for your both of your son's education.  You messed your life up royal, give those boys a chance so they don't follow in your footsteps. Devote your time to those kids and make their lives worth something; something besides being collateral damage of your selfish need for attention and Bernie's sexual deviance.  Of course, you have to stop being a narcissistic witch and I am not sure you can ever get past that.  I will "pray" for you. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I'm not attending this "wedding" without alcohol...viewing party at my house, where the champagne will be flowing! 

I will try to attend, but I just checked the schedule and saw that it runs from 9-11.  Surely that wedding can't fill up two hours.  Please, no.  I think Ashley had to say yes to  having Vanessa join them to get another season.  I  don't think I can stand another season of this show.  My big hope for the finale is that Jennifer will rise from the dead and ride her motorcycle on a cross-country tour and crash the wedding.  She can stop in Mississippi and tease Bernie, then ride by and wave at  Vanessa and Sharis in ND, and then stop in Utah or wherever the Winders are to pretend she is interested in them.  

17 hours ago, chickenella said:

Lololol, I thought the same thing, too. It looked like he was wearing a giant headpiece at first, then I realized it was part of the decorations in the background. I'm a little disappointed, I'd rather have seen him wearing a headpiece with fruit and flowers, ala Carmen Miranda. Well, this wedding will be ridiculous enough.

Ha!  I thought of the hat Hedda Hopper wears in an episode of "I Love Lucy" when I saw that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

My big hope for the finale is that Jennifer will rise from the dead and ride her motorcycle on a cross-country tour and crash the wedding.  She can stop in Mississippi and tease Bernie, then ride by and wave at  Vanessa and Sharis in ND, and then stop in Utah or wherever the Winders are to pretend she is interested in them.  

I would love this, for real. Can you imagine? Bernie goes to Paige with the news of this really nice woman, Jennifer, who reached out to him. Then the Winders will Skype with her, full of hope. Or at least until Sophie puts the kibosh on her. Comedy. Gold. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Way too long & a lot of FF'ing to get through this. Alldredge's pep talk- nope; Dimitri's song & 'proposal' - nope, nope...

I was aghast at the McGee's son crying; what a cruel experiment to put him & the older one through. The Alldredge's do it too though; they're always dragging the kids into it - "Hey kids (blank) is coming to meet us !!" blah blah overdone excited voice. Two seasons of them putting the kids through that crap too; they're younger & probably even more confused - poor kids, all around.

Paige is a bulldog; Bernie's an ass; Brandi was stupid for wanting Bernie at all, but glad Paige scared her off - for her & her daughter's own good.

The Winders have nothing going on except being annoying & boring- nope; FF.

Wtf with that 'wedding' next week - geesh the Snowden's (all of them) are playing it up big for their 15 min. Vanessa will probably get pregnant just to land another season.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Vanessa doesn't even get a ring? Does she ever get a ring? That seems messed up to me. She's a beautiful girl. I don't know why she's into them.

I agree! Vanessa is bright, bubbly, and beautiful!  She could easily find a man just for her!  Why in the world would she want this?  Also, an ankle bracelet?!   Really?  That’s bizarre.  Most women like engagement and wedding rings.   Good thing is it won’t be a legal marriage, so Vanessa can leave whenever she wants. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Help, I'm dead.

Ashley and Dimitri's kids just stay obediently in bed until someone gets them? That had me scratching my head. It was full daylight when everyone congregated in the kitchen. The toddler wasn't up? My experience of toddlers is that they are up with the birds.

I think this is a personality thing!  My oldest wouldn't even get out of BED without permission - not even to potty!!!  It took us FOREVER to convince him it was okay for him to get out of bed and leave his room to go potty without permission.  And then my youngest had no qualms getting out of bed, but he'd stay in his room playing until one of us would go get him.  So it's possible the toddlers were up, but just still in their rooms or something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'd just be so happy that someone was folding towels/filling the dishwasher/doing household chores I wouldn't care one iota if they didn't do so the exact way I do. Sure we have preferences but isn't the whole idea to accomplish the task? As long as the dishes get clean I don't care! But of course that doesn't matter. Paige just wanted to establish herself as HBIC.

Right! This is basically what Brandi was trying to get through Paige's skull when she said "I used to be like that but then I was just so happy to have someone helping..." Unfortunately Paige was having none of it. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

The Snowden’s do there own thing and I find them pretentious but Vanessa isn’t being forced into anything

Welllll idk. I mean of she wants the D, she's forced to comply with Ashley's 156 step plan before she is granted the golden rod and Bindi bundle.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Help, I'm dead.

Probably just for filming purposes, to make sure they show us how "helpful" Vanessa is with the kids

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Welllll idk. I mean of she wants the D, she's forced to comply with Ashley's 156 step plan before she is granted the golden rod and Bindi bundle.

Yes but still her choice. Vanessa is a beautiful woman and there is lots of D to be had in the world. Dimitri isn’t the last man on earth. 

• Love 5

Paige needs to joint a book club.  She needs to sign her sons up for some sports teams, preferably ones that include girls.  Bernie needs more cold showers. 

That is all.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Paige needs to joint a book club. 

Can you see Paige a a book club? What if she didn't like the book? What if she liked the book and someone else didn't? Its towel folding all over again.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Yes but still her choice. Vanessa is a beautiful woman and there is lots of D to be had in the world. Dimitri isn’t the last man on earth. 

Yeah....but she wouldn't be followed by tv cameras and on a show...

cringed when her mom brought up last years show....what is she going to think when she sees her precious daughter getting steamed and aligning her diet to prep for the big "day" ...in front of millions!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5