Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: One Wedding and a Funeral?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This was Paige's plan all along, she purposely invited Brandi herself n a weekend when Bernie was working so that Paige could brow beat her.

I thought so too,  A trial by fire.  Or Paige's bitchy mouth.  Anyone think Brandi will come back?  I don't see it, myself.

8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

5..4...3..2... until Bernie is back sexting another woman

I missed a bunch of episodes.  Was he sexting her for real?

• Love 5
Just now, suev3333 said:

Ashley was over the moon calling to cancel her babysitting service....she's got a live in now!!

She wasn't calling to cancel, but rather to make arrangements.  She seems hype for the proposal.  Wait till reality sets in. 

• Love 5

Ugh, this poor little boy crying over this woman leaving is just maddening.  It’s a shame when children are victims of their parents’ shitty decisions.  It would be easy not to blame Brandy for Paige’s venom, but I absolutely blame her, too.  She also has a kid and she should know better than this.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

I feel sorry for the McGee boys....let them get all attached, and then say, oops.....changed our mind.   Horrible.  Wait til the kids are grown before you have your harem, Bernie.....what a selfish clod.

Edited by suev3333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)

Why in the world is the youngest McGee kid crying over possibly never seeing Brandi again?  She has visited there twice?

Maybe he thought he was finally going to have a good Mother.  Jesus, what a weird family.

Edited by Honey
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22
(edited)

He gave her a bracelet? Or ANKLET?  How SPESHSHUL! Not!

And let's celebrate with a sparkling water! WHOOP!

And Brandy, RUN GIRL RUN!!!

Edited by goofygirl
typing prowess
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh dear, here comes the proposal music on the beach........ already cringing.

Too corny for words and then the ankle bracelet LOL......and a bindi too, where did that come from?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mollysmom said:

How in the world are Paige and Bernie's kids so attached to Brandi? It's been an extremely short time. I wonder if it was just producer driven. 

makes me think that Paige is "scary" mommy....and Brandi was somewhat" normal"

• Love 11

OK, I' dont want to offend anyone.  I admittedly know about zero about the bindi and all the culture around it, but something tells me it's more than someone pulling out a marker and drawing on someone! WTH???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9

Problems at  a plural marriage ceremony?   That would never happen🙄🙄🙄

Just now, SuzieQ said:

OK, I' dont want to offend anyone.  I admittedly know about zero about the bindi and all the culture around it, but something tells me it's more than someone pulling out a marker and drawing on someone! WTH???

I agree

• Love 2
Just now, SuzieQ said:

That’s putting it mildly!  I can’t stand these people. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SuzieQ said:

Yea I find them appropriating the Bindi for their own lifestyle choices very offensive.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

And now Vanessa has graduated to wearing the bindi.  This is just too hilarious. 

Now she has a bindi AND  steamed clean vag 🤣😂😄🤣

• LOL 14
22 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Bernie is going to engage in extramarital affairs, unbeknownst to Paige.  I don't believe he is going to give up his quest for other women. 

"going to"??? got a feeling he's been cheating for years....

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, TMI said:

"going to"??? got a feeling he's been cheating for years....

I don't think Brandi and Bernie are finished.  And now that she doesn't give a rat's ass about Paige, she will have no issues continuing a relationship with Bernie if he can pull it off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

I don't think Brandi and Bernie are finished.  And now that she doesn't give a rat's ass about Paige, she will have no issues continuing a relationship with Bernie if he can pull it off.

Possible....this is where I question Brandi being normal.....when she said that she was going to miss Sleazie Bernie...I wanted to BARF...

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I can hardly wait for the wedding free-for- all  festivities next week....so glad we are invited....now what to wear! Bindi's and anklets all around...

what would the perfect gift be???

I know we all create a song to sing to the sister-brides...

water and vegan jerky will be served....

don't forget to prep yourselves so our PH match.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I guess hell must have frozen over because at the beginning of this season (I did not see the last one) I disliked Dimitri more than the other 3 husbands.  I don't still  particularly like him, but my negative feelings for him pale in comparison to those I have for Bernie.

So I guess Paige thinks the legal wife is the #1 wife who makes the rules.   If Brandi were to live with them, she would get the jobs that Paige hates like shredding cheese plus all tasks including  loading the dishes and folding sheets and towels would be subject to inspection and quality control.   I can't believe Paige's response to Brandi was "that's dumb."  That is not a great way to win friends or a sister wife. I think the McGees are by far the dumbest of these couples.   And selfish.   I thought bringing Brandi and Bre to stay at the house was a very bad idea.  And it was.  And it is causing the boys a world of hurt because they stayed in daily contact with Bre and Brandi;  I think there was a bit of a bond between the boys and Brandi and her daughter.  I am still unsure of Brandi's motives, so I am not so sure I really consider her an innocent in this whole mess.  She was so  stupid to bring her daughter on the first trip.  That house is  much too small for another wife--especially one with a teenage daughter.   I guess the boys are sharing a room so they can have a "guest" room for the potential sister-wives.  I think Bernie probably would get tired of Brandi fairly soon.  Run, Brandi, run.

The Aldredges were okay this time around.    The Winders are dull.  I think the Winder wives should dump their husband and join the Aldredge family. 

I like what we saw of Vanessa's mom.  I never expected her to say no to Dimitri --at least when the cameras were there.   I would love to have been in the room with her as she watched this season--especially the scene where her daughter gets her vagina steam cleaned.

I am a tad grumpy as this show was full of commercials for a family I dislike nearly as much as the McGees---- the Roloffs.  Matt and Amy can roll off the screen any day now. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

You guys this show kills me - I've been laughing all through it and your comments too 😄

The Alldredges are definitely in for season 3 - I'm guessing Sharis will meet someone online who doesn't even sound good on paper - maybe from Myrtle Beach or Ocean City? - and after screwing them around for all of season 3 Vanessa will be upset, but Sharis will remind them all of why they're really doing this, and they will all buck up and go on with their happy lives, another paycheck and free vacation under their belts.

The McGees have gotten enough money to replace some of their things lost in the fire, and an IMDB page for the little boy's future acting career.  And Paige managed to keep Bernie's raging boner under control by going psycho on Brandi.  (I have questions about Brandi anyway:  once again she made it seem like she's the most overworked person on the planet, and I want to know why?  Why is it so much work to take care of yourself and one teen daughter?)

The Kermits seemed to go off the show as quietly as they entered.  When the toothless MIL is the most interesting character in your story, and that only because the audience is shocked that she is toothless, it's time to hang up your reality tv careers.

And the Snowdens got their wedding special - and it looks like most of all the families have agreed to show up and show their asses too!  Good times folks - I can't wait!  Was Dimitri wearing a giant fruit and flower basket on his head, or just standing in front of a ridiculous decoration?  Oh the suspense!  🥂

• LOL 10
  • Love 6