Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E07: Week 7 - Denver, Colorado

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

WHAT? He's asking Tayisha for GOSSIP? WTH dude. Just stop it.

Tayisha just threw everyone else under the bus, leaving HER as the only one there For The Right Reason! That's wizard on her part. Stupid for Colt-ton to even ask her much less believe her.

I actually don't think that's what she did.  She said - clearly - there are girls here who are sincere .. .. . or whatever word she used.  

• Love 3

I’m team Cassie and Caelynn.. although I do think they’re both on there for the infamous Wrong reasons ( which I think everyone is by the way )... neither one of them has started any drama this season . Hannah beast was the one that started with Caelynn for really no reason other than wanting to be the star villain this season and Cassie has not said one bad word to the camera about any of the girls this whole season  . None of those girls had any back up to their claim other than “ they got defensive so it had to be them .” I would have been pissed too if all these girls were throwing me under the bus over something no one can back up . 

And ok , I dare ANY of those ladies to turn down the bachelorette gig or to not promote skinny tea on Instagram the second the season ends . They’re all there for the wrong reasons or they wouldn’t be competing with 25-30 other girls on television to meet a guy . You can do that on dating websites not on tv . 

• Love 15

Oh man, I actually laughed out loud during that group date when Hannah G sat there looking like a deer in headlights as the others fought. Poor girl! I love that she didn’t say a word at all and Colton basically went “yeah, just head back to the hotel, we’re good.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

None of those girls had any back up to their claim other than “ they got defensive so it had to be them .” I would have been pissed too if all these girls were throwing me under the bus over something no one can back up

To me this is the crux of the situation. Cassie and Caelynn "seemed defensive". Then as all the girls talked with each other about how much they now didn't believe in two girls who just happened to be ahead of them in "the game" and wanted to take their place. It became suddenly important to guard poor Colton's heart and feelings so he didn't pick either of two front runners. How kind of them.

They had all talked and whispered to each other "I bet she just wants to be Bachelorette!" and "They would turn down an engagement!" and after days of sitting around with nothing to do but talk. So they decide Colton needs to be told what the girls are saying about the 'terrible two'. It's all talk talk gossip bullshit jealousy and lies. And I don't trust Taysha further than I could throw her back into the dating pool.

The only one I beleived was The Artist Formerly Known as Never Been Kissed (who I still can't remember her real name!) when she finally let Colton know she's just not that into him and they shipped her off to who knows where on the train...

• Love 15

I don’t dislike any of the girls this season. First for me. But Cassie and Caelynn are totes scammers. They are both just so tv-ready. I feel no genuineness when they speak. I feel bad for Colton because he really like them. To me, he seems more sincere than almost all the girls. He should’ve kept Hannah B and Katie. IMO

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I don’t dislike any of the girls this season. First for me. But Cassie and Caelynn are totes scammers. They are both just so tv-ready. I feel no genuineness when they speak. I feel bad for Colton because he really like them. To me, he seems more sincere than almost all the girls. He should’ve kept Hannah B and Katie. IMO

I agree that both of them seem insincere .. they look off to the side a lot and they say sweet words while there’s not much feeling behind it .. but to me , the Hannah’s , Demi’s , and Corinne’s of the franchise are the ones who come off as too tv ready . Their shtick could be entertaining but they just so badly want to be the villains of the season that it sounds ridiculous when they tell the bachelor that they’re in love . They spend 98 % of their time with the bAchelor talking about the other girls rather than focusing on their own relationships . 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Colton knew before this date that he wasn’t picking Hannah but yet he still takes her to meet his parents? Why? Why not take Cassie on that date? This was all a set up to make the previews look like hometowns. That’s a pretty cruel thing to do to the girl. 

It kind of felt like half showing off the hot blonde he was going to let go (look how great she is and I have better in the cabin) and half making sure that no one in the family saw some glimmer that he was missing.  He’s so blinded by his type right now I don’t think he’s doing well at figuring out who he’s compatible with (not just attracted to.)

side note Hannah needs to evaluate that psycho pageant smile.  He’s dumping your ass on national TV and you go full smiley face defense mechanism....that’s no way to go through life.  Keep it real girl.  It’s OK to show real emotions. 

• Love 7

I’m confused at Cassie’s editing.  They are great at making out but we don’t know anything about her.  She is whining at the top of her lungs that she is ready for marriage.  It’s almost like she is trying to convince herself because others are accusing her of not being ready.  Same with Caelynn. She says she’s ready but she’s young too.  Maybe none of them are ready except for the lady who is divorced.  And maybe she is rebounding and needs to slow her roll LOL

I think Colton’s Pool O Women are not as great as they appear in gowns with hair and makeup.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So why would Cassie and Caelynn be super defensive about Katie's comment if they had nothing to be defensive about?

If one of them had a brain cell between them they should have just cut it off and said to him “you mean the fact that we were sitting around during our DAYS off drinking wine while you are off dating our friends and we made jokes on who might be the next Bachlorette....you know, because only one person is picked....this speculation one day somehow means I’m not here for the right reasons or am not into you??  Does that make sense Colton?  GFY.”

does he seriously think that no one mentioned it??  That seems naive or a guy with a massive ego lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Arkay said:

I'm really unsure about who was lying and who was truthful. I guess time will tell.

The one thing I do know for sure is that I cannot listen to another season of "not gonna lie." Tonight's episode seemed like everyone was infected with the Becca virus.

That's right up there with '' to be honest. ''  so you've been lying up to now? On the drama zzz, the issue is quotes, or lack of. Did anyone hear either Caelyn or Cassie say they didn't want to get engaged? In what context, and to who? And what week? 

I'm still all in for Hannah - - to be the Bachelorette, not the F1. 

The producers didn't let us see him give her the rose. Grrrr... We had to watch the two women glare into their soup instead. Bummer. 

Edited by Andromeda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

If one of them had a brain cell between them they should have just cut it off and said to him “you mean the fact that we were sitting around during our DAYS off drinking wine while you are off dating our friends and we made jokes on who might be the next Bachlorette....you know, because only one person is picked....this speculation one day somehow means I’m not here for the right reasons or am not into you??  Does that make sense Colton?  GFY.”

Excellent point, very well stated!

• LOL 1

I’m looking forward to the Women Tell All and the ultimate Monotone Katie debrief. I’m guessing she’ll say no one said anything, I was just pissed about being sent home and wanted to stir up some shit on the way out the door. Quite frankly, I think it would be normal to speculate on who would get Bachelorette. And if C&C are house BFFs, then I think it would be normal to say if one of us “wins,” I hope the other gets Bachelorette.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

It never ever works.  Not on the Bachelor, and not in real life. Don’t shit talk your rival.  Not only do I think Cole-in will not  give a promise keeper or whatever vow to Tayshia, I think she blew her chance at Bachelorette. 

That unctuous Catelynn looked the best in all this.  One head Shirpa probably won’t even get BIP. 

• Love 3

Nobody can tell if their friends are "ready for marriage." We often don't even know it about ourselves, until the right person comes along and suddenly all the dating and club hopping seems boring and we're picking out baby names.

I could barely stand to look at Kirby, her hair always looked greasy to me and the white nail polish made her gigantic hands look dirty -- but I really wanted to hear her explanation of things while she was arguing with Cassie and Cassie kept talking over her, even asking Kirby questions and talking over the answers.  I'm not gonna lie, it's my opinion that Cassie is one obnoxious, seasoned fame whore.

Hannah G, is the perfect little bride doll I used to have on my dresser, too pretty to even play with.  I picked her to win from the first and still think she will -- but she seems so very confident it borders on smugness. It makes me wonder if Colt-ton whispered something to her first day the way Sean did with Catherine, that has caused her to just sit back and watch. 

Which is all the more reason for me to have turned against Col-Ton last night.  I'm so sick of him worrying aloud to those girls that his greatest fear is he'll get to the end and propose to someone who doesn't love him back.  What do you think all these women are doing, Colton?  A good three or four are going to get to the end in love with you only to be rejected.  Even the women have been brain washed into thinking only Colton's feelings count.  Hearing the frantic tone of Kirby's voice as she said,  "Colton's heart is on the line!" made me want someone, anyone to say that all their hearts were on the line.  Colton has gone from the guy who cried buckets when he had to break up with Tia, to the most cavalier Bachelor ever, putting the women in limos and practically slamming the door on their feet before he strolls off.

Also, Colton when you suddenly squat down while on camera it makes me fear that the romantic dinner they just fed you had been under the camera lights too long.

• Love 9

Maybe it's time we take a break from casting Bachelors and Bachelorettes from the leavings of the previous season? That would scrape off all these people who are using this as an audition for their own season.

Which of the women from this season would you be enthusiastic about seeing as The Bachelorette? Elyse is the only one I can think of, and I doubt she would ever be asked.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, saber5055 said:

WHAT? He's asking Tayisha for GOSSIP? WTH dude. Just stop it.

Tayisha just threw everyone else under the bus, leaving HER as the only one there For The Right Reason! That's wizard on her part. Stupid for Colt-ton to even ask her much less believe her.

I HATE TAYISHA--what a fake. up until the nite she left for the show she had a very serious boyfriend who she was all over on instagram...so she is not there for the right reasons either---I adored her and last nite she just sickened me. remember the good old days when people didnt even realize there was a show they could go on and get famous with if they competed on the bach/bachlorette? I absolutely believe 90% of the women deep down are hoping for paradise or bachlorette. so now when I see her smile all I can think of is big faker.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Another one self-eliminates?!?! Wow. Colton should be worried—no one does want him.

the fact that he was her very first kiss and seemed to be over the moon for him, I was very surprised to see that. bt good for her, she got her kiss and now she can get a different job title:)

On 2/16/2019 at 11:55 AM, OnceSane said:

Airs February 18, 2019.

by the way, Colton is asking for gossip--the smart answer is "Colton, Im here for you, I do not want to be pulled into any drama, so lets concentrate on us..

• Love 7
8 hours ago, sauce62 said:

And I must have counted at least a dozen "I'm not gonna lie"s coming out of everyone's mouths. Oh those crazy kids and their verbal tics. And why did Colton plant one on Kirpa when he knew she was going to be let go?

Looking forward to hometowns!

I did not like that he kissed her and then let her go, i still remember on jessie palmers season how he grabbed someone and made out with her and then boom he was let go the same day. not nice.

8 hours ago, sauce62 said:

And I must have counted at least a dozen "I'm not gonna lie"s coming out of everyone's mouths. Oh those crazy kids and their verbal tics. And why did Colton plant one on Kirpa when he knew she was going to be let go?

Looking forward to hometowns!

I did not like that he kissed her and then let her go, i still remember on jessie palmers season how he grabbed someone and made out with her and then boom he was let go the same day. not nice.

10 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Colton knew before this date that he wasn’t picking Hannah but yet he still takes her to meet his parents? Why? Why not take Cassie on that date? This was all a set up to make the previews look like hometowns. That’s a pretty cruel thing to do to the girl. 

I was shocked that he took her to meet his parents . Perhaps he wanted his parents opinion of her before he made the final decision to dump her?

• Love 3

I'm wondering if "go see the parents," is a producer requirement when in the lead's hometown. They may have even told Colton to take someone he's fairly sure wont be in his final 2, so that that one wont have a head start with the parental opinion.  I'm guessing Colton is one of those people who wouldn't consider marrying without his family's approval.

• Love 10

Every week, I think, "This is the week we get to see Colton jump that fence!" and every week, I am sorely disappointed. Seeing a bunch of women argue about right reasons and hearsay is so spectacularly boring. Oh, show. you're so full of disappointment. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

does he seriously think that no one mentioned it??  That seems naive or a guy with a massive ego lol.

1000 likes for this post!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

or a guy with a massive ego lol.

That's my pick. He may have started out a nice modest guy, but having 26 pretty girls  stroking his ego, and his leg, has blown his head up to jack o lantern proportions.  After all, his greatest fear is that he might go down on one knee and get a refusal.  Not lose his one and only soulmate, but be embarrassed on TV.

• Love 6

After all, his greatest fear is that he might go down on one knee and get a refusal.  Not lose his one and only soulmate, but be embarrassed on TV.

Which is a virtual impossibility on this show because the producers practically hypnotize these contestants. Repeat after me: I can see a future with Colton. I am falling in love with Colton. I am here for you Colton. 

By the time the final two are dressed in their sparkly gowns and stilettos and helicoptered to the execution site they are just desperately hoping that they are not the one who is going to hear "when we first met I liked you a lot BUT there is someone else here who I like a little better." (Paraphrased) So I don't know why he's worried about that ... 

What he is really worried about is the person who will accept a proposal, fake it for a few months (or worse, break it off with him in a vacation home with the cameras rolling) and either dump him at the ATFR live show or two weeks later after they've done all the publicity and their Instagram fame is at its zenith.  

But that's what he signed up for. 

I would not have gotten on that train ... it looked sickly scary. What if it derailed?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

To me this is the crux of the situation. Cassie and Caelynn "seemed defensive". Then as all the girls talked with each other about how much they now didn't believe in two girls who just happened to be ahead of them in "the game" and wanted to take their place. It became suddenly important to guard poor Colton's heart and feelings so he didn't pick either of two front runners. How kind of them.

They had all talked and whispered to each other "I bet she just wants to be Bachelorette!" and "They would turn down an engagement!" and after days of sitting around with nothing to do but talk. So they decide Colton needs to be told what the girls are saying about the 'terrible two'. It's all talk talk gossip bullshit jealousy and lies. And I don't trust Taysha further than I could throw her back into the dating pool.

The only one I beleived was The Artist Formerly Known as Never Been Kissed (who I still can't remember her real name!) when she finally let Colton know she's just not that into him and they shipped her off to who knows where on the train...

It was definitely a scene out of a movie with Heather on the back of train as it rolled away.   Not sure if it would be a romance movie or a horror movie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

Hannah B(east) was my favorite, by far, this season.  Sure, she may not have been there for the right reasons, but I really enjoyed her tenure on the show.  If she were 20 years older...… 🙂

Be careful what you wish for!  She showed her true colors in her exit interview when she made very clear that the husband she is looking for will treat her like the princess she thinks she is, 24x7.  By her own admission, she has a beast inside (or whatever), and I don't think she only means sexually.  When her husband inevitably falls short, look out!  

15 hours ago, Ripley68 said:

So Hannah just warned him too.  Why doesn't he just straight up say, "Just tell me who dammit!!" He'd already kicked her to the curb, so she would be more trustworthy than Tayshia.

This is where I think there had to be producer influence.  More than one of these warnings have been delivered when the girl was leaving, and he could easily have (and would normally have IRL) said, "Who are you talking about?"  

I am right there with JudyO. I believe Colton has already laid his heart on the line to Hannah.  Hence why she doesn’t seem to have a care in the world. During Sean’s season, they used Tearra  as a distraction, so that viewers wouldn’t notice that he’d made his pick the first night. I believe Colton did as well.The fact that he is so quick to get rid of all the women who told him they’ve fallen hard for him, and doesn’t seem to give a damn when a lady self eliminate is rather telling. Just as long as  Hannah is still there.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I believe Colton has already laid his heart on the line to Hannah.

Nah, it's totally Cassie.  Even his body language changes when he's around her.  I think production kept her pretty much in the background because Colton was so obviously favoring her, and it wouldn't be much of a show.

• Love 5

The producers didn't let us see him give her the rose. Grrrr... We had to watch the two women glare into their soup instead. Bummer. 

It definitely felt like they were down a cameraman by the time they got to the evening portion of the group date. I don't think I've ever seen them fail to follow the lead out for a rose distribution.  

I groaned when I saw Ben Higgins.  He is getting very close to needing an intervention. He needs to move on and stop appearing on this franchise. He's looking very desperate, and remember, he's not a success story either, like Sean Lowe is.  With every season he is getting replaced by fresher faces.  Someone help him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, phlebas said:

Maybe it's time we take a break from casting Bachelors and Bachelorettes from the leavings of the previous season? That would scrape off all these people who are using this as an audition for their own season.

A big yes to this. But then that would eliminate so much of the drah-mah from the "house" and leave nothing to tattle about and the PAs would have to think of new ways to stir controversy. Plus, most (if not all) of the contestants in this franchise apply so THEY can be the Next Big Thing and be on TMZ, Kimmel, Ellen, the cover of US and People magazines.

31 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

This is where I think there had to be producer influence. 

This entire season is so boring, all this throwing each other under the bus is most certainly producer driven. That's all this season has been is women bitching about other women and Colt-ton asking the women, one at a time, to dish dirt on everyone else. It's made this boring season even more boring. I had to turn the channel, I can't stand stupid bickering over, bottom line, made-up stuff.

6 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Nobody can tell if their friends are "ready for marriage." We often don't even know it about ourselves, until the right person comes along and suddenly all the dating and club hopping seems boring and we're picking out baby names.

Amen. I hate it when people know what I want and need more than I know what I want and need. And that's all the women have been doing this season, declaring they know exactly what these other people, whom they've know for a few weeks, are ready to do.

Please.

Because I couldn't stand it so switched to AGT (which was quite good BTW), did Colt-ton jump the privacy fence last night? That could be a euphemism for "jump the shark." Like this franchise has.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, lizajane said:

This episode felt like 95 % manufactured horseshit.

Or 100% manufactured horse shit.

15 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I am sure he did not have a choice. He is the producers' puppet!

Yes to the puppet thing. He (and the women) all have to do what the PAs tell them to do to create drah-mah.

I did notice Colt-ton, when he was talking to one of the women, almost laughing. His eyes were laughing while his mouth was saying something that was suppose to be serious. He did this when he was on The Bachelorette, too. Makes me think he's not such a great actor nor very sincere in what he SAYS he is going to do or is thinking.

I also believe his "trauma" over being "so afraid" of someone not accepting his proposal is producer-driven too, to make us keep watching so we MIGHT see his heart "be broken." *coughfakecough*

I hate it when people talk about their "gut." Geez guys, guts are intestines and pretty nasty things. The only time I listen to my intestines is most def not while I am on national television. I'll go (ha ha) with my feelings or my heart instead. But intestines? Just no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I hate it when people talk about their "gut." Geez guys, guts are intestines and pretty nasty things. The only time I listen to my intestines is most def not while I am on national television. I'll go (ha ha) with my feelings or my heart instead. But intestines? Just no." I always follow my gut. When it tells me it's time to find a bathroom, you better believe I go find a bathroom.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

So much this. I was ready at 22, when I met my guy, 37 years ago. What exactly do they need to do to show they're "ready"? Learn to use a mop? Balance a checkbook? Pay their rent? It's a bogus garbage thing women say to knock each other down. If they're really into the guy, as they all seem to be, it's not a case of them still playing the field, which is impossible on the Bachelor anyway. Even if they have eyes on Hollywood, it doesn't mean they can't both be ambitious and fall in love.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

I HATE TAYISHA--what a fake. up until the nite she left for the show she had a very serious boyfriend who she was all over on instagram...so she is not there for the right reasons either---I adored her and last nite she just sickened me. remember the good old days when people didnt even realize there was a show they could go on and get famous with if they competed on the bach/bachlorette? I absolutely believe 90% of the women deep down are hoping for paradise or bachlorette. so now when I see her smile all I can think of is big faker.

People keep saying this, but how does this indicate she is not there for Colton?  Her previous boyfriend was obviously someone she wasn't serious about or else she wouldn't be here.  My guess is most contestants have someone they are dating when they sign up (because they are all good looking and young).  Social media posts IMO do not indicate whether or not a relationship is serious.  We all know people who "fake it for the gram [instagram]"  I just don't see Tayshia auditioning for the bachelorette or BIP even.  She seems pretty laser focused on Colton.  Her body language is better than 99% of the other women with Colton.  She's trying harder than every woman on this show I think.  She is definitely playing to win Colton's heart.  IMO Maybe she's  just rebounding but I don't see her auditioning like the Demis and Caelynns.  I don't see Cassie as auditioning really.  I just don't hear any sincerity when she's talking to Colton, as I said earlier; it's like she's reading from a script.  I don't get that from Tayshia. 

All that said, she clearly isn't the one for Colton.  He is too simple for her.  I think she would be a damn good bachelorette, and much better than the alternatives.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 3

I agree about the manufactured, producer driven drama.  

I would love to see one of the 'accused' to tell Colton to use his own judgement.  Why are they not offended by the fact that they have spent time with him and gotten to know him, and then he believes what someone else has to say?  I would have said, look dude, I am being as real with you as I can, and if you doubt that, because of what someone else says, then you aren't really the man I thought you were. 

I really don't think I could take a  man seriously, who got so caught up in the mean girl drama.   I don't watch The Bachelor often, but decided to this season.  Maybe this kind of tattling, or back stabbing, is the norm?  

I fully expected when there was the beauty queen drama, for Colton to say to them both, I want to spend my time with you, getting to know you, not talking about anyone else.  

But no -- he ate it up and spit it back out and has been doing it all season, with whoever wants to trash talk anyone.  

I don't care that so many of the girls are saying the same thing.  He is an adult.  He is spending time with all of them, so if he wants to trust his gut, his heart, and his mind, maybe he should stop listening to the gossip and tattling and put and end to it.  

I lose respect for this guy, who is not just listening to these women gossip, but he is asking for it.  Tell me what you know.  Tell me what you've seen or heard.  Ugh.  Gross Colton.  

I'm sure the women are encouraged to gossip and tattle, but I would have been a lot more impressed by the Bachelor, he had shut that shit down.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mishap said:

I would love to see one of the 'accused' to tell Colton to use his own judgement.  Why are they not offended by the fact that they have spent time with him and gotten to know him, and then he believes what someone else has to say?  I would have said, look dude, I am being as real with you as I can, and if you doubt that, because of what someone else says, then you aren't really the man I thought you were. 

Exactly this. If I'm days/weeks away from getting engaged to some guy I just met I want him to have more faith in me than to believe the gossip my "competition" is saying. 

I do think that since so many of them seem to see the same thing I see, that Caelynn and Cassie are fake as plastic dog poo, there may be some truth to it, but at this point, if Colton still isn't sure who is there for the "right reasons" he seriously should not be asking for any of their hands in marriage. 

Sure it's all fake, but he's making himself look like an insecure idiot. 

• Love 7

Tayshia, Kirpa and Hannah B were basing their accusations of Caelynn and Cassie on their nervous reaction to Colton's voiced concern, which is not the same as actually hearing the 2 Cs say what they've been accused of. But what about Katie, Sydney and Demi? They brought it to his attention before he brought it up at RC to elicit said "reaction", so surely something was said or what was said was misconstrued by all the other girls or the other girls are all just bonding in jealousy over the other 2. 

On another note, is fence jump next week? I'm tired of waiting, bring it on already!

• Love 5

I can't help but remember in Episode 6, when the final rose was handed out - Tayshia turned to Kirpa and said, "Let’s take this thing, Watch it’s us two at the end. Literally us two."

Seems to me they had a plan then.  It was the two of them, literally those two, who stirred the pot this episode.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

People keep saying this, but how does this indicate she is not there for Colton?  Her previous boyfriend was obviously someone she wasn't serious about or else she wouldn't be here.  My guess is most contestants have someone they are dating when they sign up (because they are all good looking and young).  Social media posts IMO do not indicate whether or not a relationship is serious.  We all know people who "fake it for the gram [instagram]"  I just don't see Tayshia auditioning for the bachelorette or BIP even.  She seems pretty laser focused on Colton.  Her body language is better than 99% of the other women with Colton.  She's trying harder than every woman on this show I think.  She is definitely playing to win Colton's heart.  IMO Maybe she's  just rebounding but I don't see her auditioning like the Demis and Caelynns.  I don't see Cassie as auditioning really.  I just don't hear any sincerity when she's talking to Colton, as I said earlier; it's like she's reading from a script.  I don't get that from Tayshia. 

All that said, she clearly isn't the one for Colton.  He is too simple for her.  I think she would be a damn good bachelorette, and much better than the alternatives.

I like toothy Hannah she just makes me smile. She’s adorable and insecure and to me would be a goofy funny bachelorette much like Jillian was .i also love the other Hannah as well- Tayshia is adorable but what you see as laser focused i see as Uber competitive and i don’t see anything but she wants to win. Sorry, she really threw those girls under the bus and that right there makes her a non candidate for bachelorette. And we can certainly agree to disagree- she was seriously dating someone the nite before she left for the bachelor/ whether it’s a bachelor or a bachelorette i question what looks like someone ditching someone to go on show. Heck, i still think it’s suspicious as hell that Colton dated tia when in my opinion he thought she might be the bachelorette . Very few coincidences in this franchise .

• Love 6

Colton just brought Hannah B(east) home and I found out that, wait for it, family is everything to him!  Such a bold pronouncement!  I think next we may find out that water is wet, or Denver is above sea level.

Every time I hear someone trot out the old family is important line, I have to wonder what people with less than ideal familial relationships would say.  I guess those are the folks who don't ever say anything about family. To be honest, it feels like it's a line that every contestant has to read off a cue card at some time, even if Mom was making dreamcatchers with her cellies (Hey Demi!)  Should I ever find myself on the Bachelor as a 40+ cat lady, I would not be able to commit to a decent line reading.  I love my family, but I can't say they are everything to me.  Hmm, seeing that in writing seems pretty harsh, but it's true.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, deSchenke said:

I can't help but remember in Episode 6, when the final rose was handed out - Tayshia turned to Kirpa and said, "Let’s take this thing, Watch it’s us two at the end. Literally us two."

Seems to me they had a plan then.  It was the two of them, literally those two, who stirred the pot this episode.

Ah-ha! This is your Matlock moment! Isn’t it true, Tayshia and Kirpa, that it was in fact you two who had designs to manipulate Colton and your fellow contestants to become the top two, so one of you could become the Bachelorette and, henceforth, are Here for the Wrong Reasons?

This is legitimately the only explanation that makes any sense. 👏*slow clap*👏

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Caelynn's teeth don't look real

That's because they aren't... she went on a "Smile Makeover Journey" in NC apparently in return for advertising. Can't remember where I first saw the link; but just google up Caelynn Bachelor Teeth and it's right there pretty much.

Edited by Wandering Snark
link info
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2