Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Hotheads and Hookahs

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, sATL said:

Dolores came over to the house project walk-through looking awfully sexy... hair pulled into a bun, low cut, off the shoulder short little white dress with a wedge heel... She did look good...

How much of the $200K does she get to keep...

What a way to dress in front of her ex-husband with her cleavage all out.  And they haven't been sexually involved while living together?  Yeah, right.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Jets4274 said:

I think that her sister didn't want her name used in the show, which is why they referred to her like that.

Thanks. It makes me wonder how much of the story is true. Even as reenactments for the cameras go her mother finding out that her beloved children are speaking after a 15 year estrangement seemed not realistic.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Audpaud said:

Margaret proved the emasculating point.

*sips tequila at Table for One*

Curious what was emasculating about it. Seemed like two equal partners standing up for each other.

Marty’s behavior shows why he and Danielle were together. Both Teresa and Danielle jumped to the conclusion that Marty was pushed into the pool was because of Danielle but it seemed obvious that they were pissed about what he himself has said not Danielle. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I can't understand why Melissa would take what a psychic told her as the gospel. She knew she didn't have a third season. She just wanted/needed a storyline for this season.

What do you mean by, "she knew she didn't have a third season"?

10 minutes ago, HadleyFields said:

What do you mean by, "she knew she didn't have a third season"?

Probably meant, Sister.   I think Melissa got paid to promote the DNA test.  

I was more impressed how she is 97% Italian!

For an European, that is pretty impressive almost all one country.

What was the 3%?

I have 25 countries in my  DNA test!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Probably meant, Sister.   I think Melissa got paid to promote the DNA test.  

I was more impressed how she is 97% Italian!

For an European, that is pretty impressive almost all one country.

What was the 3%?

I have 25 countries in my  DNA test!

If she got paid they didn’t get their money’s worth as in the name was never seen or spoken though if you know the packaging it’s 23 and Me. Italians and the Irish commonly have large % with things in the 9s not being uncommon. It would not surprise me if part of the 3% was North African which a lot of Italians; particularly Southern Italians have in their results.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

If she got paid they didn’t get their money’s worth as in the name was never seen or spoken though if you know the packaging it’s 23 and Me. Italians and the Irish commonly have large % with things in the 9s not being uncommon. It would not surprise me if part of the 3% was North African which a lot of Italians; particularly Southern Italians have in their results.

Someone will ask her on social media and she will post.  Then millions will instantly know.

I think I saw some colors on the box and that is what 23 and me looks like.

People with lots of followers make money really easily.  I would not mention a name brand if I was not trying to get pay.  

• Useful 1

Thank you, Dance4Life! I'm sure you're right.  I was surprised at the 97% Italian result, too!  

Melissa is a shady bitch.  Her comments about how Teresa has never been a good judge of character and how she'll be celebrating 15 years of happily wedded bliss next year were direct hits at Joe Guidice and their marriage. I think she'll be thrilled if Teresa gets divorced. I can just see her salivating at the irony of it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, HadleyFields said:

Her comments about how Teresa has never been a good judge of character and how she'll be celebrating 15 years of happily wedded bliss next year were direct hits at Joe Guidice and their marriage. I

It seemed clear that a producer asked her because they had just attended Jennifer’s 16th Anniversary party. They are prompted in the TH and they wanted a segue from Jennifer’s party. Not everything that Melissa says revolves  around Teresa.

• Love 22

I only watched the first 10 min so far and yikes, Mrs. Dr. Turkish Princess and her howler kids!  They play her like a fiddle!  That 5 year old is piece of work, telling her mother that she will eat for trinkets from Target, oy vey.  And why in the world would the Mrs. Dr. Turkish Princess start that convo with her husband in front of the kids?  WTF??? 

The answer he gave was the exact thing I knew he was going to say, "I make the money, you are the disciplinarian."

Red dresses galore, I am looking forward to seeing the various fashion choices.  

• Love 4

Add me to the list of people that don't understand the Teresa/Danielle dynamic.

She (Teresa) seems uncomfortable in the scenes where her and Danielle are alone and Danielle is asking if she has her back etc.  In fact, anytime Danielle wants to "talk", Teresa seems like she'd rather be anywhere else, but she goes along with it.   She can't feel that badly about the table flip.  Yet she goes out of her way to defend Danielle to everyone else over and over again.

Teresa  - if everyone around you are telling you it's rotten - it's rotten.

(Maybe it is a production demand (be friends with Danielle because somebody has to)  I hope she's (Danielle) is gone after this season - she really is toxic.)

Joe Gorga in the role of peacemaker? Who would have thunk it?  He tried, but, telling someone "let's get a drink in you" is not going to diffuse the situation.  In fact, of everyone on the show, the Gorgas are the most rational.  Joe's trying for peace between the men and Melissa isn't having any of the crap going on between the women.  

I love how Marge's husband loves her.  And I liked how Melissa talked to Joe about Antonia  - and the Neanderthal actually got it.

Delores does nothing for me.  I'm sick of her "i'm all alone" story line - you're not the first woman in that situation (and at least your family is still around).  Grow up.

• Love 8

If Jennifer wants Bill home more, maybe she should downsize and spend less money. Sure, plastic surgeons make bank, but that tacky mausoleum has to cost a bloody fortune in upkeep...not to mention all the crap she is constantly buying for her litter of miscreants. Stay at Home women with lavish lifestyles crack me up when they complain their husbands are never around. How else is all that “designer” shit and tequila supposed to get paid for?  Maybe Dr.Bill could cut out a couple rhinoplasties and a few liposuctionsa week if you he  house had “only” five bathrooms and a movie theatre OR a basketball court.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Sonoma said:

"Your husband's in the pool" is now one of my favorite Real Housewives quote EVER! Delivery and everything. Even "Me and my husband" was deliciously delivered!

I’m violating rules by not reading everything but you are sooo right. Marge said it like a freaking boss!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Is there anyone here over the age of twelve and not in a street gang who has ever repeatedly asked a friend "you've got my back, right" every time you go out with friends? Just wondering because I don't recall ever having said that 

I had the same thought.  I have tried to think of a scenario when my friends would have asked me that and I can't.  If they did, my response would be "Maybe we shouldn't go out?"  But then again, we are not reality show famewhores or monsters like Danielle.

I've always found Teresa to be just absolutely dumb-very little going on in that head, but is it possible Joe's absence is the reason she is dumber this season?  Maybe he explained things to her off camera so she didn't seem quite so idiotic?  And if that is true, am I living in a world where Joe Guidice is the "smart one"?  

I don't usually revel in the break up of marriages, but I watched last night with a smile knowing the hell Danielle and Marty are inflicting on each other.  Couldn't happen to better people.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Teresa's "logic" is baffling. Margaret, who has admittedly done nothing but be a good friend to Tre, is the aggressor all of the time and is a psycho and yet Danielle, who Tre has also said has done nothing to her bears no responsibility for her actions AND gets her undying loyalty. I never thought I'd say this but I think Joe is the smartest Gorga, and that's not saying much. I wish he had piped up in the end when everyone was screeching about how awful Marge and Joe were, and told them that Marty instigated it and deserved a cooling off in the pool. I hope Marty now realizes that he was manipulated and a total ass to people who simply did not deserve it. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

Thank you, Dance4Life! I'm sure you're right.  I was surprised at the 97% Italian result, too!  

Melissa is a shady bitch.  Her comments about how Teresa has never been a good judge of character and how she'll be celebrating 15 years of happily wedded bliss next year were direct hits at Joe Guidice and their marriage. I think she'll be thrilled if Teresa gets divorced. I can just see her salivating at the irony of it.  

Those comments weren't even said together. She was at a 16-year anniversary party...it's not unthinkable that it would cross her mind that she's also been married for a long time and feel appreciation for her marriage the way Jennifer and Bill were appreciating their marriage via a celebratory event.  Melissa is allowed to be happy in her marriage and express that happiness without it meaning to be a shot at Teresa.

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Team Margret every day all day ...... I love her IDGAF attitude with being over Dirty Danielle and her creep of a soon to be ExHusband ...

WE FINALLY AGREE ON A HOUSEWIFE!

LOL!  I just adore you even though we don't like the same ho wives.  And finally we agree on one!

Yay!

• Like 1
  • Love 16
29 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I notice from the previews for the reunion that Jackie says, in effect "I did not sign up for the Teresa show" to which Tre responds that it is HER show (now that could be editing but I don't think so).   Tre is mistaken - I think she could leave this show tomorrow and it will do just as well - I watch for Marge and Melissa, and (and I can't believe I'm saying this after last season) - Dolores.  I don't watch for Tre.  In fact, I can't stand her.   But she still believes that there is no show without her.  It may surprise her to find out there is.  

The fact that Andy didn't make a season while Teresa was "away" kind of justifies Teresa's claim. Im sure Joe and Melissa thought the missing Teresa season would be the time to take over and they got a reality check. Dolores, Melissa and Marge made the season for me... but Teresa's been there since Season 1 and Bravo views her as the star. Jennifer could be a good shit stirrer going forward, maybe. But at this point you DO kind of sign up for the Teresa show, though people don't like her. If Teresa left I'm not sure what Bravo would do since they wouldn't even make that filler season.

I have trouble believing Teresa genuinely feels bad  about past treatment of Danielle. She doesn't seem to feel bad about past treatment of anyone else and Danielle instigated a lot of it. Joe Gi gay comment at the dancing was ignorant but Danielle carried on as if he gay bashed one of her many oh so dear gay friends. Teresa then invited her to a family dinner, Danielle seemed pissed everyone was being cordial and brought the book; and got pissed at Teresa saying the kids shouldn't be around for that. So Teresa went OTT and table flipped during it all. Dina never should have forged her ex's signature but Danielle meddled not for Lexis sake but to be spiteful and Dina is(was?) Teresas best friend. Season 2 Danielle proved her hypocrisy when it was a-okay one of those guys of hers called Chris Manzo a gay slur. She talked about how Teresa's children dressed, brought up the foreclosure when Teresa was trying to live in a fantasy land and then of course the ultimate sin, contacting Melissa  (with Joe's full support I'm sure) off camera for dirt for ammo at the reunion. At that point, I think Danielle wanted Teresa to snap at her again because she lives for that shit. Danielle wants to put it all on Caroline now as if she didn't actively make it easy for Teresa to change her opinion on Danielle. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

I watched the three episodes in sequence last night.

Yep - Danielle's latest definitely deserved to be dumped in the drink and I applaud those that were involved in helping him along.

Tre on NJ and Vicky on OC are definitely the major stars in this franchise.  They will never not be on and the shows still be on the air.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I hope when Juicy Joe is deported he takes his c**t wife (his words) with him. She is so disgustingly dumb!

And I also think Melissa would be downright joyful. 

I was thinking that too - but I wouldn't want to see those kids uprooted. They've been through more than enough thanks to their  parents. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I notice from the previews for the reunion that Jackie says, in effect "I did not sign up for the Teresa show" to which Tre responds that it is HER show

Didn't the despicable Icky from OC use this line in a reunion? Two bad they're so far apart geographically or they could have a Most Horrible Housewives show of their own, so we wouldn't have to watch, since Andy adores them and will never cut them loose.  Rhinna could be on there with them.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Teresa's been there since Season 1 and Bravo views her as the star.

I wouldn't put to much stock in being there since season 1 will keep you around or that there is a "star" that cant be let go.... cause rumor is running rampant that Vicki the OG from OC is being demoted from full time housewife to "friend" and if it can happen to her it can and should happen to any of these ladies ....and to be honest it needs to happen... this is honestly not the T show she bores me shes dumb has a box of hair and needs to go id say she has another good season in her before the vultures start circling

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

And the "high-end fashion label queen" Jennifer looked like a hot mess at her party.  She has shit taste in clothing.

Her custom "gown" looked like a bad costume, or a horrible 90s bridesmaids dress!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wouldn't put to much stock in being there since season 1 will keep you around .... cause rumor is running rampant that Vicki the OG from OC is being demoted from full time housewife to "friend" and to be honest it needs to happen... this is honestly not the T show she bores me shes dumb has a box of hair and needs to go id say she has another good season in her before the vultures start circling

Please say it's so. I cannot stand Icky and would love to see her taken down a notch or two hunded. Teresa's not going anywhere sadly because the Juicy gets out of prison, gets deported and Teresa Guidice, who nobody tells what to do, dumps his ass story line is just too good to pass up.

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, MV713 said:

Her custom "gown" looked like a bad costume, or a horrible 90s bridesmaids dress!

And she had on way too much bling. The neckline, the stupid thing on her head and that ugly ass necklace she borrowed from her brothers store (with the added shade when she said it). A huge solitaire diamond on a thin chain would have been so much better. For someone who is such a Chanel freak.....she entirely ignores Coco’s “take one thing off” mantra. 

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

The fact that Andy didn't make a season while Teresa was "away" kind of justifies Teresa's claim.

That may very well have been true at the time, but we'll never know because for some reason Andy never tried (which makes me wonder if he had an agreement with Teresa to stick the franchise on hiatus while she was away - has the reason ever been fleshed out?).  Who were the Housewives at that time - Kathy? Melissa? Jacqueline?  None of them were all that interesting.  Their husbands even less so, really.  I did not watch any of that absurd series revolving around Teresa calling in to give an update of her prison term or to follow Daddy Grifter playing single father.  Of course in this company, Teresa stands out and you realize her brand of crazy is needed for the franchise to survive.  Viewers were willing to play along, even if some, like me, found the convicted felon Teresa constantly acting as if she were some sort of victim distasteful and annoying.

Enter Margaret, who is opinionated, sarcastic and not self-absorbed and delusional like Teresa, who must struggle with book writing to support her family.*    Sure Margaret can be abrasive.  But she can carry the show.  I know I certainly watch for her, Joe and her Mom, and even that camera hog housekeeper is growing on me.  And if I needed further proof, that smack down line of "Your husband is in the pool" delivered with the perfect inflection and throwaway, sealed the deal for me last night.  You've also seen the rehabilitation of Dolores in many ways, after the fans took her to task for her gruesome twosome with Squishy - she's becoming Camille 2.0.  Melissa is also starting to come into her own.  And while the jury still may be out on Jackie and that she has no storyline (unless she can convince Sis to allow her to talk about the estrangement) that we know of, she's still good at holding her own.  She was completely forthright to Teresa last night about Danielle.  And I LIKED what she said about it not mattering if a nasty person had not done anything to YOU - when they treat your friends like shit, you stand up for your friends.  

* In the preview of the reunion, I heard quite distinctly that someone (Jackie?) stated that "you don't even write your own books" and Teresa getting incensed.  In fact, Ms. Namaste looks to have quite a few "moments" at the reunion, based on the previews.  I'm curious to see if Andy has the husbands on, since Tre would definitely be in the position of "the cheese stands alone".

• Love 16
32 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Teresa's not going anywhere sadly because the Juicy gets out of prison, gets deported and Teresa Guidice, who nobody tells what to do, dumps his ass story line is just too good to pass up.

That's why I'm saying shes got a good year left because the fallout over what she does with joe will interest people but then after that no one really cares do we really want to see her dating? I dont

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

And she had on way too much bling. The neckline, the stupid thing on her head and that ugly ass necklace she borrowed from her brothers store (with the added shade when she said it). A huge solitaire diamond on a thin chain would have been so much better. For someone who is such a Chanel freak.....she entirely ignores Coco’s “take one thing off” mantra. 

I think if the light hit her just right, they could probably see her from the MIR space station.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

That's why I'm saying shes got a good year left because the fallout over what she does with joe will interest people but then after that no one really cares do we really want to see her dating? I dont

Boy, that's got me wondering too.  Especially since Milania and Gia seem to be very, very attached to their father.   Joe gets deported and she dumps the "love of her life" to stay on a reality show franchise?   Which is how many people may see it.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Did Teresa just insinuate that her problems with Danielle are Caroline’s fault??? I call B.S. on that both in principle and because she doesn’t seem to be throwing blame Dina’s way and Dina was clearly the one who told her to stay away from Danielle. Living in the Twilight Zone indeed.

But are we in THIS Twilight Zone?

40 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wouldn't put to much stock in being there since season 1 will keep you around or that there is a "star" that cant be let go.... cause rumor is running rampant that Vicki the OG from OC is being demoted from full time housewife to "friend" and if it can happen to her it can and should happen to any of these ladies ....and to be honest it needs to happen... this is honestly not the T show she bores me shes dumb has a box of hair and needs to go id say she has another good season in her before the vultures start circling

From your lips (typing fingers) to God's ears.  This gives me so much hope that they will dump Theresa and her stupid face!

I love reading this today and seeing everyone in agreement that Theresa SUCKS and we all love Marge!  Danielle, by being awful has brought this snarky group together.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

* In the preview of the reunion, I heard quite distinctly that someone (Jackie?) stated that "you don't even write your own books" and Teresa getting incensed.  In fact, Ms. Namaste looks to have quite a few "moments" at the reunion, based on the previews.  I'm curious to see if Andy has the husbands on, since Tre would definitely be in the position of "the cheese stands alone".

that's ridiculous, Tre should go back & *read* her own books, b/c in that one ...Turning Tables or whatever the hell it was called,  (from housewife to inmate) she flat-out admitted to talking to someone and them writing the story down.

I didn't pay for it;  I read an excerpt online!

• Love 9
12 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I'm perplexed that Marty thinks Danielle is some kind of a beauty queen. LoL. It seems like her looks are the only thing he really liked about her. Danielle is not an ugly woman, but she is far from beautiful either. In fact, she is always reminded me a bit of the Grinch. Margaret is definitely more attractive than she is IMO.

Margaret did say in her tagline this season, "I can make you laugh, or I can make you cry. Your choice." She clearly chose to make Danielle and Marty cry. LoL.

I think Marty is looking thru the same glasses that Clint wears on Love After Lockup. They both clearly see something we don't. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Because it just can't be said enough "your husbands in the pool" with just the right inflection.  Margaret is golden in my book. When watching the previews I thought the only thing better would be if they had pushed Danielle in too. I wonder If she would have melted like the wicked witch. But then we wouldn't have had the best line of the season. 

Not that Tre hasn't always been dumb but I think perhaps that diet she was on killed even more brain cells causing her to be so far up Danielle's ass that she's  now repeating Danielle's words like a mantra. Call your Dad Teresa, you're in a cult. 

Can you imagine having to clean out that pool after all Danielle's hair products and makeup and other assorted filth got drenched?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

cause rumor is running rampant that Vicki the OG from OC is being demoted from full time housewife to "friend" and if it can happen to her it can and should happen to any of these ladies

I'll believe it when I see it.  I'd be shocked and amazed if she got the demotion, just as much as I'll be shocked and amazed if Tre gets a demotion or leaves.  I mean, honestly, who would replace either of these?  There's no way the shows would revert back to the original design, because that would be too boring and lacking in drama.

• Love 3
Just now, tvfanatic13 said:

Marge gave me life pushing that idiot into the pool. I hope that in retrospect he is truly embarrassed by his behavior. Teresa's blind loyalty to the prostitution whore is astounding.

Folks like him are rarely embarrassed.  Generally, this kind of response to their BS just makes them double-down.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, b2H said:

I'll believe it when I see it.  I'd be shocked and amazed if she got the demotion, just as much as I'll be shocked and amazed if Tre gets a demotion or leaves.  I mean, honestly, who would replace either of these?  There's no way the shows would revert back to the original design, because that would be too boring and lacking in drama.

well for OC you have Tamra the terrible and it depends on who they get to "replace" Vicki ....... ON jersey anyone really could replace T she really has no story line this year other then siding with psycho Danielle  and bitching about her dad and next year she has the will she dump joe thing on her side .....but long term T really isnt that interesting to be honest i think she has ran her course but that's just me

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Does anyone have the tossing in the pool clip?  Along with marg’s comments?  I can’t find it. Doesn’t mean it’s not there, but I can’t find it. 

It's in the middle of this. 

Check out Danielle's hair and makeup. Wow. 

Edited by Reality police
Forgot something
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

You guys crack me up with the names for the children: howlers and litter of miscreants. They are the worst, aren't they?

Jennifer should get a stylist because that dress was horrific.

Jackie's mother's hair did look terrible and frumpy. It was pretty amazing how much better she looked after getting it cut and colored. It was like she'd gotten a face lift!

• Love 12