Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Wanda said:

That horn on dr pimple popper has been driving me nuts all week.i would have ripped it out of my head long before it got to that size

Omg, is it a horn or a cheeto or a curly toenail? Eek,  I have to watch.  I hope she finds relief.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

I'm sensing Mom is a big part of the problem here....

Understatement of the night! Mom is a real piece of work.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 15

I missed it. What's her weigh-in weight? Edited to add: Thanks. 

Wow - 691 pounds. With a 122 BMI, almost the highest BMI Dr. Now has seen.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Please stop barking at your mom to stop touching you! I'd be touching you alright....... My foot in yo ass! 😈

I give her a break on that one. Pain, embarrassment and frustration are a potent cocktail. 

• Love 16

691 lbs-a lifetime of cramming food in certainly came home to roost.    She's going to be really cranky when they cut the food off, and I'm betting the drive up windows will be seeing a lot of her between her legal Dr. Now food.  

Now she's lying, she was always huge.  

Mom was 350, and is in the upper 200s now.     

• Love 7

Her youth must be the only thing helping her... and the fact that she has been really obese since she was very, very young - so her muscles have developed accordingly to accommodate for the enormous weight.

• Love 8

Since I hit my 50's, I fall all the damn time it seems. And I'm fat. I usually snivel a little when I fall, and have to sit for a minute before I haul myself up. But Lacey's performance was just beyond the pale. Sheesh. Just say "I'll be ok in a minute, thanks". Not so hard. 

• Love 9