Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, auntjess said:

My eating tonight was mac & cheese from Publix deli.

I'm hungry and this seems like a dream to me now!

And man, her skin removal surgery will yield enough skin for Buffalo Bill to outfit not only himself but the entire state of Texas.

1 hour ago, cmpbl said:

Multiple fast food restaurants and can't even wait until she gets home to eat.

When she said she was going to get food, I thought it would be to the grocery store.  These must be appetizers for lunch.
And is this the first time the taxi's had to get fast food?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

And man, her skin removal surgery will yield enough skin for Buffalo Bill to outfit not only himself but the entire state of Texas.

I almost spit my wine all over the room!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Is that a cat ear head band? Little Judgey has one and she’s seven!  This chick is a child.  Her mom is a bitch but I don’t blame her for moving back to Michigan.  Grow the fuck up Lacey!

I'm not sure Mom wants her to grow up, honestly.  

11 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I live in southern Indiana and am one of the few people who like the heat and humidity. I finally get my bones warm after winter.

The older I get, the less I like being cold and the more I don't mind the heat.  I get depressed in January and February and I feel so alive in June and July.  Even humid So. Illinois July.

• Love 7

I feel like, as with Melissa, Lacey would really benefit from some PT after she reaches goal weight to learn how to walk properly. Melissa always had that morbidly obese waddle walk. Lacey’s been obese since she was a preteen. She’s never walked without hundreds of extra pounds. 

• Love 6
Just now, Smoothcoat said:

2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I hope we see her on the skin surgery show.

That show has been cancelled.

giphy.gif

Noooooooo!

2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

The older I get, the less I like being cold and the more I don't mind the heat.  I get depressed in January and February and I feel so alive in June and July.  Even humid So. Illinois July.

The older I get, the more heat intolerant I get. I don't mind the cold. I can get warm. I hate summer. Living in Louisiana was hell. Much better when we moved north. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

We had the -50 windchill the other week, and now freezing rain. I have taken advantage of my elderly status and worked from home. I just refuse to deal with this weather and maybe fall down (I take a cane when there's stuff on the ground). I don't care if the rest of the office is sitting around roasting marshmallows, I'm gonna work from home. That's why we all have computers, so we don't have to kill our selves for a freakin' job. 

• Love 7