Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If most places don't have what you need so you can be "accommodated" maybe, at what point does it not become the business' problem but YOURS?

Mom isn't any lightweight either.   

So she's flying?     That poor man at the airport, having to say they don't have big enough wheel chairs.    My guess is Mom will need two seats, and Lacey will need three.  

They live in Bay City, Michigan.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

I think you are onto something here. She demonstrates a great deal of verbal insight,  but no corresponding behaviors to follow what she says she thinks. I'm afraid she's going to be difficult.

I tend to agree.   And I find her expectations that world SHOULD accommodate her and if it does not, it's the world's problem and not hers, ahem, detrimental to her future success.

• Love 4
Just now, SuzyRhapsody said:

Hi, folks.  Did anyone catch where they live?

Michigan, I think Bay City.

Just now, Wanda said:

She has a much better attitude than most of them getting on a plane. Good for her.

True. Who was the one who screeched and had a panic attack and had to be taken off the plane or something? That was quite the sh*tshow.

• Love 7
Just now, Wanda said:

She has a much better attitude than most of them getting on a plane. Good for her.

YES! This has GOT to a first—someone actually enjoying themselves while flying.

What up, Pounders?!  My eating habit was pretty good tonight.  Salmon, steamed veggies, and quinoa.  Trying to resist the urge for a glass or two of wine, though.

I missed the tragic backstory.

Wow- Mom has crazy eyes.

What's her name?  Lacey?  Is she one of the few who we've seen with actual friends and not just family members?  At least she sounds optimistic.

20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

she mixed butter and sugar together and ate it? Wow,that's dedication. 

You guys...brown sugar and butter is really, really good.  I wouldn't eat a lot of it for supper or anything, but I've been known to mix a bit of the two together and eat it.  Did it this evening, actually.  It is the first components in chocolate chip cookies, actually.

• Love 7

Anybody else see these folks get on a plane and wonder how the hell they navigate the teeny tiny bathroom? I'm nowhere near 600 pounds and I feel like fat guy on a little toilet on a plane. I would not go anywhere near an airplane bathroom if I was that size.

And holy crap. It's taking two guys pushing with all their might to get her through the airport. That has to be so embarrassing. But Lacey seems to be taking it in stride. 

• Love 7

The panic attack lady was Janine from Seattle area, the same on who went through the McDonald's drive thru on her scooter.    She took two tries to actually get on the plane, and had to get off in Dallas.  

The Houston airport probably has a special crew for Dr. Now's patients, with super heavy duty wheelchairs, and a strong crew to push them.  

So she's the one who falls out of the taxi on the trailer for the season.     Wow, she fell, and turned really mean at everyone.    It wasn't their fault she fell.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, chickenella said:

I would have asked the handsome airport attendant to carry me! 

I don't know if the world's strongest man could carry her nearly 700 pound ass all the way across an airport!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2