Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lacey ballooned up over 600 lbs. on pizza and ice cream and knows Dr. Now is her best hope for success.  She must now rally her divorced parents around her for support and find a way to modulate her moods that won;t include binge-eating.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East coast and West coast showings.  Snark away!

Hello, Pounders. Hey y’all doing? My eating habit tonight is scrambled eggs because I used up all my WW points for the day and eggs are free. Hoping for someone snarkable tonight!

• Love 5

Hi all! This evening my eating habit has been chips and alcohol (ginger beer and rum). It's been a week...and it's only three days in.

I learned today that my dentist passed away; he was only 56. I have literally been going to this practice since I had teeth (and I'm 43); first their father and then the two sons took over when he retired. They called this morning to remind me of my upcoming appointment, which was rescheduled from a couple weeks ago; they had called to cancel and just said the office would be closed for a few days. Turns out that was because of his funeral. I'm a little in shock.

I'm ready for some snark.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders!! Happy Wednesday! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? I enjoyed a lovely bowl of leek and potato soup, because I am home sick with pneumonia, bleh. 

wow Pepper. You are a dedicated live chatter. Hope you don't feel too bad.

• Love 4

Other than Justin, most of the houses will soon be candidates for Hoarders. If he could keep the house organized and clean at his weight, why can’t anyone else? Based on previews

Edited by Wanda
Clarity
  • Love 8

Hi Pounders! After a week of the polar vortex and still below zero and my school being out and being stuck inside, my eating habit has been comfort food. We're having pizza tonight. Veggie pizza. 

Good God. Her arms are so misshapen! And bigger than my legs! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

wow Pepper. You are a dedicated live chatter. Hope you don't feel too bad.

I napped all afternoon to be sure I'd be up to it! And not too terrible, thanks! my side hurts from coughing and I'm exhausted but could be worse!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders!! Happy Wednesday! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? I enjoyed a lovely bowl of leek and potato soup, because I am home sick with pneumonia, bleh. 

Oh, I'm so sorry. Get well soon!

My eating habit tonight was Paleo Mississippi Pot Roast with roasted veggies and a grain-free muffin. The roast cooked all day in the slow cooker. It's been a crappy cold snow day around here. Glad to be snug and warm at home.

Goodness, Lacey lives alone? At least we haven't had to listen to some whining and screeching as the participant is bathed by a parent/significant other.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Hello, Pounders. Hey y’all doing? My eating habit tonight is scrambled eggs because I used up all my WW points for the day and eggs are free. Hoping for someone snarkable tonight!

I'm having scrambled eggs too.

• Love 2