Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, QuinnInND said:

Right???  Her mudder must be under 5 ft. 

She does look a lot shorter than Lacey.  And their relationship seems to have a lot of baggage that will make it super difficult for them to live together.   I smell drrrrama!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Lord. I'm 5'3" and mortified at being 180.

Right?  I'm also 5'3" and I hate that I've gotten up to 160.  

With that said, BMI is stupid.  According to BMI, I am overweight and my husband is obese, even though he is tall and muscular and in really good shape.  Yes, he could stand to lose a few pounds, but he is very healthy and nowhere near obese.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I was abusing bagels and put on some weight. Not much but enough to feel uncomfortable. My ankles, knees, and hips hurt. I already feel better after dropping a few pounds. If 10 extra can make me hurt so bad, how are these people not in agony at 400+ pounds overweight? How is the pain not impetus for them to clean up their acts?

Not to mention, wheat is very inflammatory.

• Love 1
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah, he's very harsh tonight, especially on mom.

He's hammering at how dangerous Lacey's weight is. Didn't he just say that 691 on her is like 800 or 900 pounds on a person of taller stature? 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

How much does her mother weigh? It's hard to see her as obese when she's sitting next to Lacey.

Maybe that's a reason she hasn't done so well with her weight loss - she seems herself being tiny next to her daughter, so she thinks she has arrived!

• Love 7

I know everyone is sick of Pimple Popper, but I am also over Sister Wives, and Seeking Sister Wife, and Whitney Thore, and I bet they advertise the new one tonight. The Toe Bro.  

That stir fry is way over 1200 calories, even split two ways.     

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I'm 5'2' and 140. I still can't get rid of the weight I gained with my twins, who will be 3 in April. I feel like a whale. I can't imagine being only an inch taller and weighing as much as Lacey does. 

I’m sure you’re not a whale!! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

I'm 5'2' and 140. I still can't get rid of the weight I gained with my twins, who will be 3 in April. I feel like a whale. I can't imagine being only an inch taller and weighing as much as Lacey does. 

Me, too.  Although I've never had a flat tummy, I at least used to have a defined waist.  Not since the twins.  :(  

I remember how uncomfortable it was when I was pregnant.  5'3" and almost 200 pounds.  I can't IMAGINE being 3.5 times bigger than that!

• Love 3