Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

tiredofwork

S11.E10: The Wrong Road

Recommended Posts

Never started a new topic.. Here goes, hope it is correct.  I got the episode # out of IMDB, I note it is out of sync number wise with previous topics as the last episode here is numbered S11.11.

Edited by tiredofwork
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just don't know what to say about Porsha..  Why is it HER that always seems to have very aggressive confrontations?   Hard to give her benefit of the doubt when she has the pattern/history of this happening.    

Did I hear Cynthia say she made Guacamole from scratch??   I thought I saw her scooping it out of commercial container/packages.

I believe if Greg was not there on the Peter visit, she would have forced herself on that man..  

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Cynthia said she's been with the guy for 5 months but they haven't seen each other in 2 months?  Then she says he's the horniest guy she's ever known and is glad for the break from him.  Umm.  Not sure that's going to go the distance.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tiredofwork said:

I just don't know what to say about Porsha..  Why is it HER that always seems to have very aggressive confrontations?   Hard to give her benefit of the doubt when she has the pattern/history of this happening.    

Did I hear Cynthia say she made Guacamole from scratch??   I thought I saw her scooping it out of commercial container/packages.

I believe if Greg was not there on the Peter visit, she would have forced herself on that man..  

She got the guacamole from Moe's.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Cynthia and her men always make me anxious. For a beautiful model, she has absolutely no self confidence and acts like a nervous adolescent. I don’t need a fifty year old woman telling me how horny her boyfriend is around her - I’ll use my imagination.  Meanwhile, Porsha has one of these episodes every season. Anger management has not helped; let’s hope motherhood will or Id keep her away from the soccer games.

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

Shamari is on WWHL.  Her creepy husband is the bartender.  Bravo has to be contractually required to give him screen time.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

It's funny to see how the power on the show has shifted to Kandi.  Remember when Nene used to be all shady towards her?  Everyone knows where the real money and power is on this show and only Porscha is dumb and impulsive enough to want to piss off Kandi.

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

Portia recounting the story to her sister and bf: they tried to walk away and I followed them.

Portia to Kandi at the hibachi party: I was thrown out for no reason.

Kandi: you were thrown out because you were the agressor.  They walked away and you continued to follow them.

Portia: is that what the factory said, cause that's not true.

How quickly her story changed.  And let me just say, I didn't believe a word out of Dennis.  There's something about him that's real shady.

 

  • Love 20

Share this post


Link to post

Kandi’s employees annoy the fuck out of me and I could see them starting shit. Kandi loves to act like she does nothing wrong it’s a joke. Porsha is definitely an aggressive person but I can’t see her trying to start a fight when she’s newly pregnant. Who knows tho.

The Cynthia and Mike stuff was annoying. I don’t need to know about your sex life chill out. 

  • Love 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Marley said:

The Cynthia and Mike stuff was annoying. I don’t need to know about your sex life chill out. 

I see no real chemistry with those two. It's all acting and I get a creepy vibe from Mike. His constant sexual innuendo's are annoying AF.

Is Nene afraid of Kandi now? Since when is she reluctant to give Kandi her opinion? Something weird is going on with Nene and her big mouth this season. It's like she just doesn't have it in her to fight anymore. I guess Gregg's illness has really taken a toll on her. 

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Please please PLEASE tell me that was a rainbow-shaped apron Marlo (I assume it was her b/c she has no taste) was wearing and NOT a pattern on the front of her jeans! 🤢

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kandi and The Factory crew are ridiculous. And Don Juan, take a seat please. Kandi tried to act all mogul and shit, when she sits and gossips with her staff, she loses all credibility. I actually believe Porsha on this one, butbher track record will be her downfall. Having said that, Dennis is shady AF. 

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

So the entire episode, with the occasional boring break, was Porsha being thrown out of an event, discussing in no less than three venues Porsha getting thrown out of the event, and Porsha confronting Kandi for being thrown out of the event.   We had sidetracks with a boring discussion of Shamea going back to work, Cynthia and her boo and Nene, Peter and Greg.  Oh man.....

Dear Bravo....this show is on life support.  Do the brave thing.  Pull the plug.  

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

I believe Kandi. She really is not a liar and tends to admit when she does shady shit. I do not mind Don Juan or The Factory crew in small doses. I forget which Kandi spin-off where Riley called out Don Juan and it was hilarious. Then again I am biased, because I really cannot stand Porsha.

  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I see no real chemistry with those two. It's all acting and I get a creepy vibe from Mike. His constant sexual innuendo's are annoying AF.

Is Nene afraid of Kandi now? Since when is she reluctant to give Kandi her opinion? Something weird is going on with Nene and her big mouth this season. It's like she just doesn't have it in her to fight anymore. I guess Gregg's illness has really taken a toll on her. 

I seriously doubt that Nene is afraid of Kandi, and is trying to be more like Switzerland because even though she and Porsha are good friends now, she knows the bitch is crazy and that Dennis is at least a little shady.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

This seasons ratings are in the 🚽. They gon have to do something. I know, they can get rid of Eva!  I love to hate Kandi for many reasons so she can stay . Keep Shamari but bring back Kenya. Nene and Porsha I can take or leave. If they bring back Phaedra, we know they're desperate.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Porsha is aggressive and crazy and Kandi knows that which is 100% why that girl came to the party and of all the people there looked for Porsha and Dennis.  Kandi has tried unsuccessfully for weeks to "open Porsha eyes" to who Dennis really is and she tried it again at this party. The same way she invited that woman Apollo was dating to an event knowing Phaedra would be there. Every single person around Kandi is shady and full of shit and on her payroll - including her own momma. Each one of them want that celebrity adjacent comeup but lack any marketable skills, talent or charm. They therefore sit at home and wait for Bravo to call a meeting of the loyal order of water buffalos so they can get on screen.

  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Marley said:

Kandi’s employees annoy the fuck out of me and I could see them starting shit. Kandi loves to act like she does nothing wrong it’s a joke. Porsha is definitely an aggressive person but I can’t see her trying to start a fight when she’s newly pregnant. Who knows tho.

 

Chile you said it all. Kandi loves to let her people go to bat for her and then act like it had nothing to do with her. She wants to appear to "fly above". Granted, Porsha has a bad temper and lacks impulse control for real. 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Cynthia and her men always make me anxious. For a beautiful model, she has absolutely no self confidence and acts like a nervous adolescent. I don’t need a fifty year old woman telling me how horny her boyfriend is around her - I’ll use my imagination.  

Yeah. I wrote plenty of times that Cynthia's awkwardness around men can either be endearing or cringeworthy depending on the scene. Last night was definitely cringeworthy. I have no issues with older people being sexual, but Cynthia and Mike were on some teenage love shit. Asking her to be his lady? Like, y'all grown! And gushing (no pun intended) because her dude went down on her on the counter. Girl!

 

10 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Porsha is aggressive and crazy and Kandi knows that which is 100% why that girl came to the party and of all the people there looked for Porsha and Dennis.  Kandi has tried unsuccessfully for weeks to "open Porsha eyes" to who Dennis really is and she tried it again at this party. The same way she invited that woman Apollo was dating to an event knowing Phaedra would be there.

Like most things, I'm sure the truth is in the middle. I have no doubt that Kandi's employee tried to start shit. Why bring Dennis's ex around at all? Sherri, I believe is her name, should've stayed her ass home. I'm going to throw her in the messy pile as well. However! Porsha has got to stop taking the bait. If someone is walking away from you, let them go. No need to assert yourself as the new woman. Sit back and watch how Dennis handles it. If he respects Porsha, he would've told Sherri to keep it moving. If he entertained the fuckery, then that's when you know that he's playing games. 

  • Love 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I believe Kandi. She really is not a liar and tends to admit when she does shady shit. I do not mind Don Juan or The Factory crew in small doses. I forget which Kandi spin-off where Riley called out Don Juan and it was hilarious. Then again I am biased, because I really cannot stand Porsha.

 

59 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Chile you said it all. Kandi loves to let her people go to bat for her and then act like it had nothing to do with her. She wants to appear to "fly above". Granted, Porsha has a bad temper and lacks impulse control for real. 

I like Kandi, but......

She didn't see anything.  All her information is from people  who dislike Porsha and Dennis for varying reasons.

 So I'm pretty sure everybody has added hot sauce to their version of events.

 Except for Porsha.  I'm pretty sure she used mild sauce or maybe ketchup to flavor her version of events.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Kandi’s employees annoy the fuck out of me and I could see them starting shit. Kandi loves to act like she does nothing wrong it’s a joke. Porsha is definitely an aggressive person but I can’t see her trying to start a fight when she’s newly pregnant. Who knows tho.

The Cynthia and Mike stuff was annoying. I don’t need to know about your sex life chill out. 

I can see Porsha starting something in the delivery room.

1 hour ago, Boofish said:

Porsha is aggressive and crazy and Kandi knows that which is 100% why that girl came to the party and of all the people there looked for Porsha and Dennis.  Kandi has tried unsuccessfully for weeks to "open Porsha eyes" to who Dennis really is and she tried it again at this party. The same way she invited that woman Apollo was dating to an event knowing Phaedra would be there. Every single person around Kandi is shady and full of shit and on her payroll - including her own momma. Each one of them want that celebrity adjacent comeup but lack any marketable skills, talent or charm. They therefore sit at home and wait for Bravo to call a meeting of the loyal order of water buffalos so they can get on screen.

Which event was that? I missed that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I can see Porsha starting something in the delivery room.

Which event was that? I missed that one. 

It was something to do with the restaurant. Once again she claimed it happened without her knowledge. But unlike Porsha, Phaedra did not take the bait.

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Boofish said:

It was something to do with the restaurant. Once again she claimed it happened without her knowledge. But unlike Porsha, Phaedra did not take the bait.

 

3 minutes ago, Boofish said:

It was something to do with the restaurant. Once again she claimed it happened without her knowledge. But unlike Porsha, Phaedra did not take the bait.

I thought the guys knew she was coming. Apollo told her to come. I don't think Kandi invited her. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Kandi and The Factory crew are ridiculous. And Don Juan, take a seat please. Kandi tried to act all mogul and shit, but when she sits and gossips with her staff, she loses all credibility. 

I'm at the point where I do something else when Kandi's henchmen appear on this show. 

23 minutes ago, Boofish said:

It was something to do with the restaurant. Once again she claimed it happened without her knowledge. But unlike Porsha, Phaedra did not take the bait.

I think it was last season, Phaedra's final season, that a woman who claimed to be dating Apollo showed up at the OLG Restaurant event. Phaedra either missed her drive by appearance or made a lame excuse to not attend. When someone (Porsha?) tattled about it to her, Phaedra assumed Kandi had tried to arrange it before badmouthing Kandi to Porsha.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

I expressed surprise as to why Porsha would have put herself in the situation of letting Kandi set her up in the first place, but then I remembered this was a reality TV show.  My husband reminded me that Todd's birthday was apparently not filmed for the show.  To which I replied (as a former Kandi fan, now unapologetic Porsha supporter) that why would Porsha be so stupid as to attend a party thrown by her bete noire, a woman whose entire storyline has thus far revolved around making Porsha and Dennis look foolish, to which my husband replied, "FOMO." I think I may have created a monster.  

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

My husband reminded me that Todd's birthday was apparently not filmed for the show.  

I was surprised on this as well, but I'm guessing if Bravo doesn't pick up the check, they don't automatically get to film, as it would appear the event occurred during the filming season.  Plus, they probably couldn't get releases from a lot of the guests and didn't need frame after frame of blurred out faces.

I'm not a huge fan of Kandi's posse, and I'm especially not a fan of Don Juan.  But it did have to laugh when they were chalking up Porsha's aggressive behavior to alcohol intake (and they will later learn when this airs that the lady isn't drinking).  That said, I can only imagine what the cranky pregnancy hormones are already doing to a woman who has difficulty controlling her anger.  

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

This seasons ratings are in the 🚽. They gon have to do something. I know, they can get rid of Eva!  I love to hate Kandi for many reasons so she can stay . Keep Shamari but bring back Kenya. Nene and Porsha I can take or leave. If they bring back Phaedra, we know they're desperate.

right.. I hate Phaedra got herself fired because I liked her flavor. Bring back Kenya,  lose Eva and Marlo !

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I may be way late to the party, but is Cynthia's ex (Leon) the guy from Madonna's "Like a Prayer" video?? I was watching the "previously on" before this episode and it struck me that he's the same guy, right? (I guess I could look this up...)

To stay on topic--Tanya's rainbow pants were...something. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I hate how Porsha always says “employee” about Kandi’s people she has done it even when she knows their names and her tone is dismissive and she clearly thinks she is superior to them.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, beaker73 said:

I may be way late to the party, but is Cynthia's ex (Leon) the guy from Madonna's "Like a Prayer" video?? I was watching the "previously on" before this episode and it struck me that he's the same guy, right? (I guess I could look this up...)

To stay on topic--Tanya's rainbow pants were...something. 

Yes, that's Leon.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Boofish said:

Porsha is aggressive and crazy and Kandi knows that which is 100% why that girl came to the party and of all the people there looked for Porsha and Dennis.  Kandi has tried unsuccessfully for weeks to "open Porsha eyes" to who Dennis really is and she tried it again at this party. The same way she invited that woman Apollo was dating to an event knowing Phaedra would be there. Every single person around Kandi is shady and full of shit and on her payroll - including her own momma. Each one of them want that celebrity adjacent comeup but lack any marketable skills, talent or charm. They therefore sit at home and wait for Bravo to call a meeting of the loyal order of water buffalos so they can get on screen.

BLOOP! 💯 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

If they bring back Phaedra, we know they're desperate.

I will never forgive you if you give them this idea and they run with it, lol.

I think Dennis definitely initiated contact with the ex. He looked all kinds of shady when he gave his alternate version. We all know Porsha can't keep her stuff together. Then she turns it all around on Kandi, again. I suppose when Dennis dumps her, that will be Kandi's fault, too.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Reality police said:

I thought the guys knew she was coming. Apollo told her to come. I don't think Kandi invited her. 

You are correct. Apollo and Todd were talking and Apollo said he was going to send her to represent him in supporting the restaurant. Todd said ok but didn't tell Kandi until homegirl showed up and started introducing herself to folks as Apollo's girlfriend. I don't blame either of these two events on Kandi. She didn't invite the girl, nor did she instigate the fight with Dennis' squad of tattoo inspirations.

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post

Kandi said that she didn't know about the invite to the ex (and same case in the Apollo situation) and I believe her. I think Kandi cares too much about her reputation and her brand to be developing a reputation for being shady and messy with other people's business. Yes, she's on the show but this show would mean nothing to her if she didn't know how to use it as a source of promotion for her brand and upcoming projects. Kandi has people in her life that she allows going unchecked. Nothing wrong with employing your friends or becoming great friend with your employees but Kandi doesn't set boundaries and she does the same shit with her mom...and here she is all her life dealing with the same bullshit from her momma. Why doesn't Kandi ever stop to think why her friend would even think to do something like that without giving a heads up, much less ask for permission. Her friend invited the drama at her own husband's birthday party. I get that her history with Porsha would make her inclined to believe her friends but there was no reason for her to go that hard since she's relying purely on information told to her and not because she saw it for herself.

I can see Porsha being aggressive but not to the extent of trying to drag someone by their hair. If she was willing to get that loud and aggressive with Kandi knowing she's pregnant, I don't see any reason why she would have been much worse to Dennis' ex. Shamea seemed to be acting as Porsha's witness in this situation but I still think Porsha is likely underplaying her demeanor when she went up to the ex just as I'm quite positive that Kandi's crew is overplaying Porsha's behaviour at the party. Kandi did the decent thing by apologizing to Porsha and committing to following up but she let her friends get in her head and make her so convinced of their side that she got stubborn and didn't bother to get Porsha's side of the story and she was dead wrong for that.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

27 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I get that her history with Porsha would make her inclined to believe her friends but there was no reason for her to go that hard since she's relying purely on information told to her and not because she saw it for herself.

But here's the thing - Kandi has seen Porsha in action on many occasions, so she doesn't have a reason not to believe her people.  Porsha has a history of not only getting mad, but getting physical.  So once Kandi has heard that Portia's been escorted out, I'm sure she was thinking, "of course," and then went right on back to her party (that she paid thousands for - thanks for dropping that little tidbit in there Kandi! Lol!  We know you rich, girl!).  Also, Kandi and Porsha ARE NOT friends.  Yeah, they've talked since the dungeon blow-up and re-followed each other on social media (because that's a thing we do know), but Kandi has made it pretty clear that she's only playing nice so that they can co-exist within the same spaces and have fun with their [RHoA] "friends".  And Portia doesn't really seem to care about a friendship unless she's getting invited to one of Kandi's parties with all her celebrity friends.  As someone mentioned upthread, there was no filming at the party, so why was Portia there?  She's been pissed at Kandi talking about her 5 day relationship, Todd's certainly not cool with her, and we know she hates Kandi's "employees" who also 1/2 of the guest list.  So why was she there again?  

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

But here's the thing - Kandi has seen Porsha in action on many occasions, so she doesn't have a reason not to believe her people.  Porsha has a history of not only getting mad, but getting physical.  So once Kandi has heard that Portia's been escorted out, I'm sure she was thinking, "of course," and then went right on back to her party (that she paid thousands for - thanks for dropping that little tidbit in there Kandi! Lol!  We know you rich, girl!).  Also, Kandi and Porsha ARE NOT friends.  Yeah, they've talked since the dungeon blow-up and re-followed each other on social media (because that's a thing we do know), but Kandi has made it pretty clear that she's only playing nice so that they can co-exist within the same spaces and have fun with their [RHoA] "friends".  And Portia doesn't really seem to care about a friendship unless she's getting invited to one of Kandi's parties with all her celebrity friends.  As someone mentioned upthread, there was no filming at the party, so why was Portia there?  She's been pissed at Kandi talking about her 5 day relationship, Todd's certainly not cool with her, and we know she hates Kandi's "employees" who also 1/2 of the guest list.  So why was she there again?  

I'm not blaming Kandi for believing her friends...like I said, with her history with Porsha, Porsha deserves no benefit of the doubt but if she had given Porsha the space to explain herself then Porsha couldn't cry about how Kandi didn't even reach out to her to talk about what happened. And not to say that Kandi should have spoke with Porsha just to say she listened to her side but even a broke clock is right twice a day. You never know what you can learn or take out of a situation if you aren't willing to listen to both sides of the story. And I say that as someone who doesn't think Kandi owes Porsha shit, show or no show. Porsha's apologies were all to make her Phaedra's victim and not because I think she truly felt sorry for the BS she said about Kandi. If she had even cared about Kandi's feelings at all, she would not have raised the issue for the first time on camera at all. If Porsha had done it off camera, I think Kandi would have still been pissed but I don't think Kandi would have risked calling out Porsha out by repeating what she said on camera.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Kandi is a terrible liar. Obviously her crew set up Porsha. 

Shamari’s twins were showing some sad body language- crying for their nanny and trying to get away from Shamari. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:50 AM, Misslindsey said:

I believe Kandi. She really is not a liar and tends to admit when she does shady shit. I do not mind Don Juan or The Factory crew in small doses. I forget which Kandi spin-off where Riley called out Don Juan and it was hilarious. Then again I am biased, because I really cannot stand Porsha.

 

I believe it was a set up by Kandi's crew.  Kandi hasn't STFU about Dennis and her friend that dated him.  What are the odds that Kandi's crew member who has gotten into beefs with Porsha before would just happen to be cruising around the same area of the venue at the party that Dennis and Porsha are at with said friend?  That's just too much of a coincidence for me.  I'm sure Porsha did freak out, but Kandi knew what was going down beforehand.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:15 PM, tiredofwork said:

Never started a new topic.. Here goes, hope it is correct.  I got the episode # out of IMDB, I note it is out of sync number wise with previous topics as the last episode here is numbered S11.11.

 

I'm not 100 sure that Kandi knew about the incident at all. What I blame Kandi for is not speaking to Porsha about it directly. Kandi did invite Porsha , she's not responsible for her actions but she could still say she's sorry if Porsha was made to feel uncomfortable at the event and let it go. Dennis however the buck stops with him.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Don’t see new ep posted yet but Marlow has uniboob!  She needs to go on Botched!  Never noticed that before..it’s a little unsettling.

It’s so weird! It looked like she was wearing one of those “fake boob bibs” that drag queens wear (I have no idea what that item is actually called).

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, link417 said:

It’s so weird! It looked like she was wearing one of those “fake boob bibs” that drag queens wear (I have no idea what that item is actually called).

A breast plate.  (DragRace teaches me sooooo much!  :-D.)

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

A breast plate.  (DragRace teaches me sooooo much!  :-D.)

Thank you! I never knew those even existed before seeing it in DragRace, LOL. RuPaul Charles, educating the masses!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size