Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Could they look any more awkward together?  I dare say not!

gettyimages-609630638.jpg

It looks like she grabbed the venue manager for a quick snap.  I say this as a venue manager.  He doesn't look like he's going to the same event.  

• Love 6

Is his suit teal blue or is it my eyes?  Interesting. I kind of like it.  It's different.  But it could have used a nice pressing or steam or something.  It's all wrinkled.  Looks like he slept in it. 

You all are right, they don't look like they are together at the same event. These are not two people who got dressed at home together and then went out. I am guessing he met up with Luann after a makeout session at the Regency after work or something.  She's going to have to school him on how to dress for walking step and repeats and red carpets ... and .... having your picture taken in front of random movie posters, or whatever the hell that is they are standing in front of. 

I can't get over them not noticing what was written on the sign behind them.  That is too funny.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Is his suit teal blue or is it my eyes?  Interesting. I kind of like it.  It's different.  But it could have used a nice pressing or steam or something.  It's all wrinkled.  Looks like he slept in it. 

You all are right, they don't look like they are together at the same event. These are not two people who got dressed at home together and then went out. I am guessing he met up with Luann after work or after a makeout session at the Regency or something.  She's going to have to school him on how to dress for walking step and repeats and red carpets ... and .... having your picture taken in front of random movie posters, or whatever the hell that is they are standing in front of. 

I can't get over them not noticing what was written on the sign behind them.  That is too funny.

Celia Rubenstein, you kill me.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann threw a bridal shower and everyone wore tiaras.  So far Sonja, Dorinda and Jull Zarin sightings.  All women and there was a male stripper.  Don't you friends usually throw the shower?  Sounds like someone is throwing shade.http://www.eonline.com/news/798663/luann-de-lesseps-threw-a-huge-bridal-shower-and-made-everyone-wear-this-one-thing

Hmm.  In the story they say the party was at her girlfriend's place.  But the headline screams says Luann threw the party.  

Yeah.  Can someone turn on a light, please?  It's awfully shady in here, lol 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann threw a bridal shower and everyone wore tiaras.  So far Sonja, Dorinda and Jull Zarin sightings.  All women and there was a male stripper.  Don't you friends usually throw the shower?  Sounds like someone is throwing shade.http://www.eonline.com/news/798663/luann-de-lesseps-threw-a-huge-bridal-shower-and-made-everyone-wear-this-one-thing

Now I am only on my first marriage (25 years) so not an expert, but why does a 50+ year old woman with grown kids and a divorce under her belt need a bridal shower?  I can see a bachelorette party but bridal shower?  With tiaras?  Oh Lu.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

Now I am only on my first marriage (25 years) so not an expert, but why does a 50+ year old woman with grown kids and a divorce under her belt need a bridal shower?  I can see a bachelorette party but bridal shower?  With tiaras?  Oh Lu.

And a stripper.  Don't forget the stripper. 

Oh Lu, indeed.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

And she keeps selecting to wear bridal white for all these events too and it does her no favors.

• Love 4
Just now, Almost 3000 said:

And she keeps selecting to wear bridal white for all these events too and it does her no favors.

And lace!  She is too masculine to wear lace (in my opinion).  Wonder if she registered.  I am sure she needs some tupperwear.

• Love 3
Just now, Natalie68 said:

And lace!  She is too masculine to wear lace (in my opinion).  Wonder if she registered.  I am sure she needs some tupperwear.

She's quoted as saying no registry just charity if people want but I don't remember if they said which ones. Lu is less toned this season (just note her arms) than last so I'm wondering if she's discovered the comfort of stretch lace.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

And a stripper.  Don't forget the stripper. 

Oh Lu, indeed.

Sonja was certain to get lucky.

17 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

She's quoted as saying no registry just charity if people want but I don't remember if they said which ones. Lu is less toned this season (just note her arms) than last so I'm wondering if she's discovered the comfort of stretch lace.

American Cancer Society is her charity. 

Luann is getting beef in the upper arms.  She had a black (no lace) dress on when she was on Wendy Williams and look svelte - except the arms. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

BC she didn't get any of those celebrations in her first wedding. They went to the courthouse to elope. I don't fault Lu for wanting what she didn't get / do the first time around.

i think it'd only be tacky if both weddings had all the trappings and celebrations, but that's not the case for Lu

• Love 9

How old is Luann?  I think she's either hit or is fast approaching menopause and that is why her looks are changing.

Getting old is a bitch and so is Ramona Singer.

eta: Lu still looks a hundred times better than I do! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

How old is Luann?  I think she's either hit or is fast approaching menopause and that is why her looks are changing.

Getting old is a bitch and so is Ramona Singer.

eta: Lu still looks a hundred times better than I do! 

Luann is 51 and judging by the major hot flash she had a couple of years ago at the Reunion, I would say she is menopausal.  Getting old is a bitch and just look at Ramona Singer.

One of many posed selfies with her "good posture".

• Love 4

Everyone wore tiaras and Lulu wore a "FUCKDOLLSLUTWHORE" sash in honor of Methenny Frankelstein (schteen - FRANKELSSCHTEEN!)

I wonder if Lu wanted REAL BOOZE at the event,  instead of the skinny girl stuff that show up in every NY episode.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 2

The stripper was dressed in a noreaster, just like the Gorton's fisherman, just in case Lulu got too excited.

Lulu's three dresses are 'easy in, easy out' in case she has to pee - no chance of her getting pregnant for her walk down the aisle, THANK GOD!!!

Will Bethy's date get divorced before the wedding?

So that way he won't need anyone's permission to go?

• Love 1

Tom: Have you started on the seating yet?

Lu: Yes, I am down to the last few places!

Tom: Who is left?

Lu: Beth Frankel.......she's left.........LEFT OUT!

-------------------

What is the most important thing, the key for a happy marriage?

Don't marry Beffy Frankel????

-------

Lu: Oh look, Beth sent us a gift........

Tom: What is it?

Lu: Wait a second, it's a box of napkins....They say, Skinny Girl Margaritas, 2014.........

• Love 1

I kind of get the feeling that Luann's "shower" was just another theme/excuse for these ladies to get together and drink/party in the afternoon. The ladies who lunch just need an excuse to have a party, and Luann's wedding is giving them several excuses to do so.

• Love 7
On 10/1/2016 at 4:36 PM, zoeysmom said:

Luann is 51 and judging by the major hot flash she had a couple of years ago at the Reunion, I would say she is menopausal.  Getting old is a bitch and just look at Ramona Singer.

One of many posed selfies with her "good posture".

Ramona really needs to adjust her wardrobe for her new chest.  That neckline makes her look all rack, all the time.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ramona really needs to adjust her wardrobe for her new chest.  That neckline makes her look all rack, all the time.

I think she did to some degree and she was wearing so much meshy woven stuff that B actually mentioned it.

• Love 1
On 10/1/2016 at 11:33 AM, zoeysmom said:

American Cancer Society is her charity. 

That's what she said on WWHL but it looks like that's changed.  From the People article:

The reality star told PEOPLE she’s not expecting any gifts from guests – instead asking them to make donations to either the March of Dimes or ACE Partnership for the Homeless.

so I guess they hadn't firmed it up at that point.

• Love 1
On 9/30/2016 at 4:42 PM, zoeysmom said:

I know this is an older post but I'm just now catching up. 

People who use so much botox and crap like Jill look so strange to me with their smooth faces and wrinkled necks.  Why do they spend so much time on their faces but don't do anything about their necks? 

On 11/1/2016 at 10:49 AM, Otherkate said:

Yeah, I'd have to give this gathering a hard pass.

Yikes. Who is the blonde on the left with the horrible plastic surgery?  She looks like a mannequin that was sent back to the factory for looking too plastic. Scary that somebody would purposely do that to their face. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Yikes. Who is the blonde on the left with the horrible plastic surgery?  She looks like a mannequin that was sent back to the factory for looking too plastic. Scary that somebody would purposely do that to their face. 

Marysol Patton from RHoM. 

They are left to right: Adriana, Marysol, Alexia, and of course Lu and Jill.

Marysol's mother is the infamous Mama Elsa.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1

I really hope LuAnn finds happiness.  She's always been my favorite housewife.  Any word on which HWs will be there.  I know I read something about JillZ attending.  Will Sonja or is she still too distraught?  I hope LuAnn skips the invites to her and Ramona.  They don't deserve to be there after the way they've behaved.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I really hope LuAnn finds happiness.  She's always been my favorite housewife.  Any word on which HWs will be there.  I know I read something about JillZ attending.  Will Sonja or is she still too distraught?  I hope LuAnn skips the invites to her and Ramona.  They don't deserve to be there after the way they've behaved.  

I don't think Sonja is going to be there because she's in Thailand.

If Bravo doesn't film the wedding I hope we at least get video like we did from LVP's daughter's wedding.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

So I guess People will have more info. 

From 8:30 this morning. (Dec. 31)

Odd that she'd ice out Bravo. But it does better protect her guest list. 

I think that is exactly why she didn't allow Bravo to film it. She wanted control on who/what/where and when and she/they would not have had any control if it were filmed. Good for Luann/Tom.

• Love 12

So I guess People will have more info. 

From 8:30 this morning. (Dec. 31)

Odd that she'd ice out Bravo. But it does better protect her guest list. 

People will be posting a video, according to the article.  So I doubt it will protect her guest list.

Probably PEOPLE paid more money.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

People will be posting a video, according to the article.  So I doubt it will protect her guest list.

I meant that she could choose her guests.

I would guess that Bravo would have insisted on more HOs.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

I meant that she could choose her guests.

I would guess that Bravo would have insisted on more HOs.

You know Bravo would insist that all the NY HWs be invited and then they would film them insulting Luann/Tom/the other guests, getting drunk, exposing their lady parts, screaming, swearing and hitting on any single man there. In other words, it would be treated just like another girls trip and not a real life wedding! LOL

• Love 17