Type keyword(s) to search

Tracie & Clint: Bless Yer Hearts

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 6/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Haha! Tracie is “quick to mention” she doesn’t smoke marijuana. Well, I guess there’s that. 🙄

No, no she doesn't.  She DOES smoke a barrel full of meth and drinks a quart of vodka a day, however.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2019 at 10:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Truthfully, I saw Down's in that baby.  The large tongue and the eyelids were my first clues.  Not a bad thing, just what I saw.  (I am a sped teacher so I see this every day!)  The little guy could just be sticking his tongue out, whatever.......who knows.

That was my first thought, too.

• Love 2

Lol, "Stephanie" contacted Clint on social media and they flirted. No. "Production" contacted his dumb ass. Why is he always scratching himself? His face, head, neck, etc. It's worrisome. I knew a girl that was a recovering addict and she said they always felt itchy and scratchy and had many scars from constantly scratching her own skin. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is he always scratching himself? His face, head, neck, etc.

I knew a girl that was a recovering addict and she said they always felt itchy and scratchy and had many scars from constantly scratching her own skin. 

You asked and answered your own question!  LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Lol, "Stephanie" contacted Clint on social media and they flirted. No. "Production" contacted his dumb ass. Why is he always scratching himself? His face, head, neck, etc. It's worrisome. I knew a girl that was a recovering addict and she said they always felt itchy and scratchy and had many scars from constantly scratching her own skin. 

Something tells me the Goddess is not going to take this revelation well.

Spoiler

I missed the last couple of minutes, but I wonder if Dimwit telling Goddess about Stephanie is what leads to the slamming/punching holes in the door shown in the previews.  

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, DanaMB said:

And it will be all the reason she needs to return to motherfucking crack.

To me, you're already back on the road to crack if the first thing you do after getting off parole is head to Vegas.

....oh, no, wait, the first thing you do is drink a bunch of liquor before you even get on the plane to Vegas.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

They are probably dusting off her cot in prison as we speak.

I saw that on social media earlier this morning. Given her prior convictions, I would guess she's facing serious time.

4 hours ago, dsteele said:

Latest news about Tracie. That new look - just...wow. 

Wow.  I don't even think I read the story but that mugshot.

I feel bad for her, but from what I've seen she has never taken sobriety seriously.  She hasn't even taken the idea of reform very seriously.  Heading the Vegas the nanosecond you're off parole would not be recommended for anyone in her position. 

Moving in with someone who clearly has their own addiction issues is a terrible idea. 

Next time she gets out, if she wants to stay out she should make a better plan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Next time she gets out, if she wants to stay out she should make a better plan.

A trip to rehab, a serious rehab program, should be her first stop when leaving prison. I wish to hell that prisons could mandate that upon release, a drug addict or alcoholic had to go to rehab. A center that keeps them there long enough to make a difference.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, dsteele said:

Latest news about Tracie. That new look - just...wow. 

Oh, man.  When I saw that mugshot, my heart ached for her. 😧 She is so lost at this point.  I wonder if she has any family in her life, besides Clint.  I pray she does.  She needs something (Jesus?  NA?) that Clint obviously can't give her, and quite frankly needs himself.

I'm really sad right now, and I don't even like Tracie.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

A trip to rehab, a serious rehab program, should be her first stop when leaving prison. I wish to hell that prisons could mandate that upon release, a drug addict or alcoholic had to go to rehab. A center that keeps them there long enough to make a difference.

Anyone that didn't see this coming, raise your hand. No one?  That's what I thought.

I agree with you on rehab and that was my first thought when I saw this.  If anyone needed rehab, it was Tracie.  The whole situation is tragic.  Fame whore or not, watching someone so self destructive is sad.

• Love 12

When Tracie came out of prison the first time we saw her, she looked healthy and the best she has ever looked on this show. She may still have been using drugs in prison but it must have been something different than what she was on when she came out the second time. She has truly looked drugged out and sickly this entire season and so has Clint. I am not shocked  so much as surprised it hasn’t happened sooner. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Oh, man.  When I saw that mugshot, my heart ached for her. 😧 She is so lost at this point.  I wonder if she has any family in her life, besides Clint.  I pray she does.  She needs something (Jesus?  NA?) that Clint obviously can't give her, and quite frankly needs himself.

I'm really sad right now, and I don't even like Tracie.  

Mine does too. I didn't like her for a long time and I still don't know that I could stand more than about five minutes in her company but honestly, she is so lost to addiction at this point, I don't really have any sense at all of what her personality is like or who she is as a person. I don't remember that we have ever heard anything about her family. I do hope that she has someone besides Clint because it's all Clint to do to keep himself barely functioning (and he only accomplishes that due to the efforts of his parents). 

I hope Tracy gets help but I'm not optimistic. I think she needs intensive, long-term drug rehab plus a lot of life skills that she just doesn't have. Plus I'm think she might have some permanent brain damage/cognitive issues as a result of her long term drug use. She also doesn't look physically healthy to me. 

I really do feel badly for her and I wish she and Clint were off this show. It's not doing either of them any favors and it's not entertainment anymore, if it ever was.

• Love 11
On 8/9/2019 at 8:26 PM, Elizzikra said:

Mine does too. I didn't like her for a long time and I still don't know that I could stand more than about five minutes in her company but honestly, she is so lost to addiction at this point, I don't really have any sense at all of what her personality is like or who she is as a person. I don't remember that we have ever heard anything about her family. I do hope that she has someone besides Clint because it's all Clint to do to keep himself barely functioning (and he only accomplishes that due to the efforts of his parents). 

I hope Tracy gets help but I'm not optimistic. I think she needs intensive, long-term drug rehab plus a lot of life skills that she just doesn't have. Plus I'm think she might have some permanent brain damage/cognitive issues as a result of her long term drug use. She also doesn't look physically healthy to me. 

I really do feel badly for her and I wish she and Clint were off this show. It's not doing either of them any favors and it's not entertainment anymore, if it ever was.

100% agree these two need to get off this show and get some help. Tracie looks especially bad now, nothing like she did when we first met her and Clint doesn’t look so good either. He has always had these “quirks” the scratches, facial tics, something is just not right about him but now he has a mean side

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

100% agree these two need to get off this show and get some help. Tracie looks especially bad now, nothing like she did when we first met her and Clint doesn’t look so good either. He has always had these “quirks” the scratches, facial tics, something is just not right about him but now he has a mean side

Clints face was downright feral when he made that dig about Tracie giving blow jobs for a ride.  He does have a mean side.  

It's sometimes a thin line between entertaining and tragic, but yeah this has taken a turn towards the tragic with that mug shot.  

I've heard some people say that people are as addicted to the street life as they are to the drugs.  And they don't know or aren't comfortable with the normal lives most Americans live and I wonder if Tracy fits that mold.  She and Clint always have some sort of drama and I wonder if that's not what she seems. 

24 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Clint is for sure on drugs.  He needs to take ownership of it.  I think Alice will blame Tracie and maybe she is partly to blame but Clint is a grown man.  

• Love 7
22 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Nope.  Not surprising in the least.  I feel really sorry for Clint's parents.  Clint's extremely bad choices brought nothing but chaos to their lives.

Edited by toodles
One more thing
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Clint has a son??? I must have missed that 

Me too.  If he has a son that is super sad.  It was like the only thing I found respectable about he and Tracy.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Oh yeah, I remember this crackhead fairy tale of a story.  

Maybe one day she will tell the truth which is probably far less exotic than a mythical story about a black man on a bike stealing the car and looks far more like Tracy selling the car for crack. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Clint shares custody of his son with his first wife, and he’s 16 now. I remember seeing him and thinking he was younger.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/clint-from-love-after-lockup-everything-you-need-to-know/

That poor child.  This is where Alice needs to dedicate her time.

10 hours ago, Reality police said:

Thank you. Can't believe about the car.

You probably can't believe it because it's a lie 🤣

• LOL 2
On 8/22/2019 at 4:59 PM, cooksdelight said:

She’s out. Any bets on how long this lasts before she’s arrested again?

5AD9172A-87D5-4884-A708-2F9A062FCBF1.jpeg

I'm willing to bet a shiny new penny that Clint bailed her out.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 3
On 8/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, toodles said:

I'm willing to bet a shiny new penny that Clint bailed get out.

If she is still his goddess looking like that......well...in the immortal words of Rick James "cocaine is a helluva drug"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, toodles said:

I'm willing to bet a shiny new penny that Clint bailed her out.

But he was arrested, too.  If I were his parents, I'd let them both stew in jail for a bit.  Unanticipated cold turkey time.

• Love 5

Haven't listened to it yet, but a podcast I subscribe to features a long interview with Tracie. The podcast is called Criminal Perspective and it features interviews with criminals.

If you click the link, the episode is at the top and you can listen through the website, or through a podcast app.  https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/podcasts-from-the-past/criminal-perspective 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 1