Type keyword(s) to search

Tracie & Clint: Bless Yer Hearts

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Maybe good ole Clint had a head injury or two in one of his DUI's. Because there is something definitely off about him.

How did he ever hook up with the ex? She looks a woman that's got her shit together and I'm trying to figure out what she ever saw in him.  

Clint strikes me as one of those lifetime losers who for some reason, always manages to find someone to bail them out of whatever dumbass situations they get themselves into. His dad didn't seem too surprised that he was marrying a felon fresh out of federal prison. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 12/9/2018 at 11:22 PM, mybuddyspence said:

How did he ever hook up with the ex? She looks a woman that's got her shit together and I'm trying to figure out what she ever saw in him.  

She was probably insecure about something and he comes this loser calling her a goddess. Works more often than you'd think. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/9/2018 at 11:22 PM, mybuddyspence said:

Maybe good ole Clint had a head injury or two in one of his DUI's. Because there is something definitely off about him.

Clint strikes me as one of those lifetime losers who for some reason, always manages to find someone to bail them out of whatever dumbass situations they get themselves into. His dad didn't seem too surprised that he was marrying a felon fresh out of federal prison. 

Clint's ex has had her own issues in the past. I can't get the link to load. You can go to the Starcasm site and search for Clint and Haily. 

• Love 1
On 1/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, Reality police said:
On 1/5/2019 at 3:01 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

Tracie has a baby?? What??

DE132DA9-2DB8-4E42-937B-614F8FE59326.jpeg

Ok, I'm not going to say it. We aren't supposed to talk about the children on these shows.

There were photos of a baby (supposedly this one) several months later.  He looks FINE...and very cute.

• Love 2
On 1/19/2019 at 12:59 AM, Tls said:

Someone please tell me Clint is just acting. Seems like his mentality stalled at toddler. Mama needs to cut ties but I think she has waited too long.

I really think he has a brain injury from his DWI accident.   

• Love 4
On 1/19/2019 at 12:06 AM, HaaCHOO said:
On 1/5/2019 at 5:01 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

DE132DA9-2DB8-4E42-937B-614F8FE59326.jpeg

Ok, I'm not going to say it. We aren't supposed to talk about the children on these shows.

I’ll say what I always say in these circumstances. My, how alert the baby is! 😬

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
35 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I always say "What a cute outfit!"

Truthfully, I saw Down's in that baby.  The large tongue and the eyelids were my first clues.  Not a bad thing, just what I saw.  (I am a sped teacher so I see this every day!)  The little guy could just be sticking his tongue out, whatever.......who knows.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

My son wasn't cute and was very fat...kinda stuffed into an infantseat (1966).  People would come and say, "Ohhh...ohhhh...what BLUE EYES!"   He got cute at around a year...and not so fat.

14 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Truthfully, I saw Down's in that baby.  The large tongue and the eyelids were my first clues.  Not a bad thing, just what I saw.  (I am a sped teacher so I see this every day!)  The little guy could just be sticking his tongue out, whatever.......who knows.

I can't find it--don't know where I saw it, but pictures of that baby months later appear to show a healthy baby.  I had your first thought too, but I don't believe it now.

Edited by HaaCHOO
added an "o"
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

My son wasn't cute and was very fat...kinda stuffed into an infantseat (1966).  People would come and say, "Ohhh...ohhhh...what BLUE EYES!"   He got cute at around a year...and not so fat.

I can't find it--don't know where I saw it, but pictures of that baby months later appear to show a healthy baby.  I had your first thought to, but I don't believe it now.

I agree - it was a gut reaction and who knows if I am right or not.  He is chubby healthy baby and that is all that matters!

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Who’s Sherley?

EDBA60BA-6DF4-4E11-9E0D-140D913A234B.jpeg

Well, Clint, there’s obviously something wrong with you and those things were our best guesses. So what is it? Head injury? Huffing  compressed air?

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 11
On 1/22/2019 at 10:04 AM, zillabreeze said:

Hahaha, love these. I used to hang out on a forum where the preferred response was "lovely pram". People would tell their stories of saying "lovely pram!" to someone, or being "lovely pram-ed" themselves.

There's always that oldie but goody--"Would you LOOK at that face!"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8
On 1/22/2019 at 10:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Also a MP, you would NOT believe the FLK tests that have to be run these days with whatever they’re mixing meth with other than normal ingredients like battery acid🙄 And to those not in the know it’s genetic testing for literally “funny looking kid,” NOT THIS ONE, just when you notice someone comes in on meth and the baby doesn’t look or act like the other 300 you’ve seen this week. It says more to the general state of affairs than to a judgement wins over tactful snark. The only thing wrong with that baby is he looks like Andrea’s can o biscuit feet screaming at the straps of her “designer shoes” because his Felonious Monk mama doesn’t know how to hold her own child!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Clint is trying to make some money off the engagement ring. I wonder if the crack pipe in the first picture comes with it?

4049B43E-EBE6-465F-8CBA-B9DA18504C63.jpeg

This has to be a joke. Who in their right mind would include a crack pipe in the picture? It's not even in the far background, it's quite front and center, right next to the ring. I am calling bullshit on this.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

This has to be a joke. Who in their right mind would include a crack pipe in the picture? It's not even in the far background, it's quite front and center, right next to the ring. I am calling bullshit on this.

I think when he took the photos ... or she did .... they were high as kites. 

• Love 1