Type keyword(s) to search

Tracie & Clint: Bless Yer Hearts

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I assumed it wasn’t even a real diamond. If you are selling a ring for $1,000, you likely paid $2,000 for it. I don’t believe Clint ever had even $500 to buy a ring. I doubt he has his own credit card since he had to use mommy’s card and I can’t see him saving up for a ring. I don’t know if that’s a crack pipe but I can’t see someone on crack having a diamond ring just hanging around to sell online. That thing would have been pawned right away. 

Another thing, how did Clint rent the car? You can’t use someone else’s credit card. You can’t have mommy pay ahead because I tried that on a work trip and the agency said my job couldn’t pay it for me. I had to put down my own card. The only thing I can think of is that he used a debit card, which is possible but I can’t see him having enough money in his account when they put a hold on the fee. 

• Love 1

Not all diamonds are created equal.  They are graded for color and clarity!  A one karat diamond in a 14 k gold band could cost from $1,000 up to 10,000.   Retail and resale are two different ballgames!  Diamonds are like a car when you drive it off the lot they lose their value!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Not all diamonds are created equal.  They are graded for color and clarity!  A one karat diamond in a 14 k gold band could cost from $1,000 up to 10,000.   Retail and resale are two different ballgames!  Diamonds are like a car when you drive it off the lot they lose their value!

Yes, but how much would a 1 carrot diamond cost?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Watching 90 DF - the episode about when Lauren does a speech about Tourette's Syndrome. Some of these mannerisms they display make me think of Clint, especially when the teenage girl did that open and close fist-clenching thing; I have seen Clint do that many times. Maybe I am trying too hard to understand why he is the way he is. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Watching 90 DF - the episode about when Lauren does a speech about Tourette's Syndrome. Some of these mannerisms they display make me think of Clint, especially when the teenage girl did that open and close fist-clenching thing; I have seen Clint do that many times. Maybe I am trying too hard to understand why he is the way he is. 

Yes, that episode was so interesting & fun.  Lauren was the least Touretted person at the very well-attended Tourette's Convention.  She looked pretty weirded-out, but handled herself well. 

I have a general idea of this disorder, but a large gathering dedicated to Tourette's was an "oh, look at that face!" moment in television. 

Sharp Entertainment gets a good grade for that scene, imo. Thanks for reminding me @Hannah94.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Lauren was the least Touretted person at the very well-attended Tourette's Convention. 

And this is why I can never quit these boards.

Carry on!

9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I have seen Clint do that many times. Maybe I am trying too hard to understand why he is the way he is. 

I'm intrigued as well! I getting a developmental delay with a touch of traumatic brain injury kind of vibe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/26/2019 at 8:54 PM, cooksdelight said:

Who’s Sherley?

EDBA60BA-6DF4-4E11-9E0D-140D913A234B.jpeg

I think Mother Clint wrote this. He would never know how to spell so many big words. He's definitely not very bright, for whatever reason, and mom probably feels guilty and protective. I can totally see Mom & Clint down the road in a Colt/Debbie arrangement. And the women Clint's going to move in & out on a rotating tour. LOL, that'd be a good reality show!

I wanted to add that that's a very nice picture of Clint.

Edited by Rt66vintage
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, zenme said:

Do you mean “Trett’s”?

Because she seemed to leave an entire syllable off when she pronounced it, lol. I do like her though, as much as she gets hate from viewers. They had possibly the only seemingly sincere relationship. She is a bit spoiled, sure, but I think they balance each other out. She is kinda hyped up and he is all chill and down to earth.

15 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I wanted to add that that's a very nice picture of Clint.

I have to say that picture is strikingly handsome for our buddy Clint. He does not appear that good-looking on the show. 

• Love 2

Has it been posted on here that Clint shares a teenager with the first ex-wife we have seen on the show and that his second wife and their kids died?  I can't find anything online about how they died, but maybe it was a car accident where Clint survived but got brain damage and that is why he is such a moron.  I remember reading about the deaths a month ago but now I can't find the site that had it but I swear I am not making this up.

44 minutes ago, AZ Curls said:

Has it been posted on here that Clint shares a teenager with the first ex-wife we have seen on the show and that his second wife and their kids died?  I can't find anything online about how they died, but maybe it was a car accident where Clint survived but got brain damage and that is why he is such a moron.  I remember reading about the deaths a month ago but now I can't find the site that had it but I swear I am not making this up.

This is all I could find, no mention of any kids with the second wife. Or what killed her.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/clint-from-love-after-lockup-everything-you-need-to-know/

• Love 1

Haily has had numerous run-ins with the law with charges including fraud, passing bad checks, burglary, and running from the police.

In 2009, Haily enjoyed the hospitality of the Taylor County Jail in Abilene, Texas due to bad checks. It looks like Haily was booked twice, and served a little over three weeks after the second booking.
Haily would find herself in New Mexico — and in trouble again — in 2011. Court records indicate that Haily was charged with fraud in an amount over $2,300 in August of 2011. In December of that year, a warrant was issued for Haily’s arrest after she failed to appear for her court date, and the warrant was served in February of 2012. Haily entered a plea of not guilty and the case was dismissed in July of 2012.
A month prior to having her fraud case officially dismissed, Haily and a couple friends decided to participate in a good ol’ fashioned barn robbin’! According to local police, the would-be barn looters’ plan began to unravel when an officer spotted a suspicious looking vehicle parked near the barn. After noticing that the barn door appeared to have been pried open, the officer began to search the area — at which point he saw someone make a mad dash to the suspicious vehicle, before then tearing off and leaving the scene.
A high-speed chase ensued, with speeds reaching well over 100 mph. The vehicle eventually stopped in an alley, and the driver was taken into custody. BUT, two other people in the vehicle (including Haily) took off on foot and tried to hide in the back of a pickup truck. The tactic didn’t work and both were arrested.

Haily’s attempt to loot the barn and then hide from the police left her facing a whole slew of charges — with all of them, but one, being felonies.
Breaking and Entering (Felony)
Non-Residential Burglary (Felony)
Possession of Burglary Tools (Felony)
Aggravated Fleeing a Law Enforcement Officer (Felony)
Resisting, Evading or Obstructing an Officer (Refusal to Stop) (Misdemeanor)
It’s unclear what the three would-be thieves were trying to take from the barn.
In October of 2012, Haily would plead guilty to the charges of Breaking and Entering and Non-Residential Burglary, while the other three charges were dismissed.

To read this and more see full article at: https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-clint-brady-ex-wife…/

D71558A3-3BCD-4DA7-A997-8933EE0FABD0.jpeg

C7FFD5FB-F881-4CB6-9166-7FC0A9BEEA0F.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Haily has had numerous run-ins with the law with charges including fraud, passing bad checks, burglary, and running from the police.

In 2009, Haily enjoyed the hospitality of the Taylor County Jail in Abilene, Texas due to bad checks. It looks like Haily was booked twice, and served a little over three weeks after the second booking.
Haily would find herself in New Mexico — and in trouble again — in 2011. Court records indicate that Haily was charged with fraud in an amount over $2,300 in August of 2011. In December of that year, a warrant was issued for Haily’s arrest after she failed to appear for her court date, and the warrant was served in February of 2012. Haily entered a plea of not guilty and the case was dismissed in July of 2012.
A month prior to having her fraud case officially dismissed, Haily and a couple friends decided to participate in a good ol’ fashioned barn robbin’! According to local police, the would-be barn looters’ plan began to unravel when an officer spotted a suspicious looking vehicle parked near the barn. After noticing that the barn door appeared to have been pried open, the officer began to search the area — at which point he saw someone make a mad dash to the suspicious vehicle, before then tearing off and leaving the scene.
A high-speed chase ensued, with speeds reaching well over 100 mph. The vehicle eventually stopped in an alley, and the driver was taken into custody. BUT, two other people in the vehicle (including Haily) took off on foot and tried to hide in the back of a pickup truck. The tactic didn’t work and both were arrested.

Haily’s attempt to loot the barn and then hide from the police left her facing a whole slew of charges — with all of them, but one, being felonies.
Breaking and Entering (Felony)
Non-Residential Burglary (Felony)
Possession of Burglary Tools (Felony)
Aggravated Fleeing a Law Enforcement Officer (Felony)
Resisting, Evading or Obstructing an Officer (Refusal to Stop) (Misdemeanor)
It’s unclear what the three would-be thieves were trying to take from the barn.
In October of 2012, Haily would plead guilty to the charges of Breaking and Entering and Non-Residential Burglary, while the other three charges were dismissed.

To read this and more see full article at: https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-clint-brady-ex-wife…/

D71558A3-3BCD-4DA7-A997-8933EE0FABD0.jpeg

C7FFD5FB-F881-4CB6-9166-7FC0A9BEEA0F.jpeg

Woah, she either really got her shit together or she is a wonderful actress.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Has anyone watched the bonus scenes? There is one with Clint and Tracie and I am so confused about the timeframe. Her hair goes from blond to the 2 toned look (that she left jail with). I shows her having to rush to get a form signed and they are in Houston, far from the jail? She has no shoes, and is wearing pajamas? Clint gives her his shoes to wear to the court building? When did this happen. I thought she got her hair done, the got married withing a day and then he woke up crying. There seems to be another day we are watching at least in between. And what happened to her shoes? Does jail not have you leave in shoes?

7 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Does jail not have you leave in shoes?

They give you plastic slip on shoes, open-toe, with socks. I don’t know from personal experience, LOL, but I’ve been in a courtroom enough to watch the orange jumpsuit parade.

I remember seeing one of those shiny dazzle heels in the hotel room that she left behind, so she may have left to go drug buying while barefoot. She can’t seem to hold onto her clothes, shoes, etc.

• Love 1
On 2/14/2019 at 11:27 AM, Aculifter said:
On 2/1/2019 at 10:04 AM, cooksdelight said:

Clint is trying to make some money off the engagement ring. I wonder if the crack pipe in the first picture comes with it?

4049B43E-EBE6-465F-8CBA-B9DA18504C63.jpeg

Mmmm diamonds and dirty fingernails 

🥕🥕   A diamond, filthy nails, crackpipe, and a CARROT!

Edited by HaaCHOO
Emoggies.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Been doing a little snooping. Can you tell i couldn't sleep last night? 

Found three properties in Hobbs that are connected to Clint's dad. One could be Clint's house. I will pay better attention next time they show it. 

Another house was in a nice neighborhood, nice family home about $200k. Then the last house is the one I think they are filming in. Don't have a good pix of the house but the satellite view looks right. 

I'll continue to snoop.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So did Traci My Goddess break up with Clint?  I found the last scene with them very confusing...I never heard her say she wants to be alone.  Just Clint having an epic toddler meltdown.  

Right, there was no audio of her breaking up with him. You could hear both sides of the conversation and he just ended the conversation abruptly with "bye Tracie, bye Tracie" like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum or some dumb shit. But she never said anything. He's a strange bird.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Right, there was no audio of her breaking up with him. You could hear both sides of the conversation and he just ended the conversation abruptly with "bye Tracie, bye Tracie" like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum or some dumb shit. But she never said anything. He's a strange bird.

Yes, as they say,  that  boy is just not right.    I suspect all those cuts on his head come from him banging it repeatedly against objects.  His poor parents.  

• Love 3

Watching last week's episode while waiting for the finale. Clint says he is "happy with Tracie and only with Tracie. Tracie is what makes me happy". When on this show has Clint been happy? Did I miss something? He is a miserable, whiney, intolerable bitch in every episode, and it's mostly because he chooses to be with Tracie. At what point in time did she make him "happy"?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 3/5/2019 at 12:43 PM, Reality police said:

Been doing a little snooping. Can you tell i couldn't sleep last night? 

Found three properties in Hobbs that are connected to Clint's dad. One could be Clint's house. I will pay better attention next time they show it. 

Another house was in a nice neighborhood, nice family home about $200k. Then the last house is the one I think they are filming in. Don't have a good pix of the house but the satellite view looks right. 

I'll continue to snoop.

Watching tonight, the first house I found is Clints house. The last one on rolling meadows st is the mom and dads. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Her new appearance is shocking! Does anyone know what happened to make her lose all that weight??

She said the prison food was horrible so she just didn't eat.

• Love 2