Type keyword(s) to search

Tracie & Clint: Bless Yer Hearts

Drogo
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Reality police said:

She also has bleached those roots again. That $300 color job is gone!

I call bullshit. She may not have been eating but she also looks strung out to me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Reality police said:

She also has bleached those roots again. That $300 color job is gone!

"Bleaching" lightens the roots.  That's just dark hair grown out.  She'll con him into another expensive hair job.  Nothing will ever make her look classy, bless her heart.

And oh...it's the "jail food" that caused her to lose weight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

"Bleaching" lightens the roots.  That's just dark hair grown out.  She'll con him into another expensive hair job.  Nothing will ever make her look classy, bless her heart.

And oh...it's the "jail food" that caused her to lose weight.

When she is on the bus you can see that the roots are very light. She bleached that with who knows what. The color is very brassy, no toner on it. 

http://www.wetv.com/shows/love-after-lockup/videos/season-02/episode-14-prison-blues-to-wedding-bells/will-clint-show-up-for-tracie

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 1

Clint is a fool for many things but it really made me just plain sad when she looked at him and said she would give up drugs and added "I promise!"  Never trust those words from a drug addict, lol!!  At least not in the terms of never using again.  Promise to return a shovel?  Yes.  Promise to never use again?  Not so much.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I just got done watching this last episode and OMG Tracy seriously looks like Janice from The Muppet Show!! I didn't even recognize her at first. She looks soooooo scary!! Her nose grew like ten inches longer and her face looks like its slowly sliding off her skull. I can't believe how sick she looks so soon.  And Clint acted like he didn't notice how messed up her face is!! He is so brain dead. Meghan bugs me so bad!! I can't stand her!! I knew she was still going to be with Mike because she's so desperate and can't get anybody!! I thought Giovanni was so adorable. How did he know what Brittney was having? Did they say it was a girl? I missed that part I guess. Marcelino bugs me too. He does seem super controlling and I don't understand why he keeps saying and thinking she's beautiful. I do not think she is at all. And his head is too small for his body.  Matt is such a dick to not go back to his mom's house after getting bailed out.  He's never going to grow up. Now Caitlin has absolutely nobody. That would be hard not having family around. Lizzie is so fake saying she really did love him. It's like okay but now that he's broke , where did all your "love" go?? He is broke because of HER and she has the nerve to get mad at him saying he lied to her??  She's not going to last long working every day and making minimal money. I still cannot get over how terrifying Tracy's face looks!! 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Cleopatra C. said:

I still cannot get over how terrifying Tracy's face looks!! 

Tracie looks absolutely horrifying. You’re right-her face seems to be melting off her skull. She’s only 38 years old. Let’s think about that for a moment. No bueno. 

• Love 5

So maybe I'm an idiot, but did Tracie My Goddess just tell the bus driver to drop her off at the Hobbs, NM sign?  Seems random, but what do I know.   I was drifting to sleep and was completely shocked my her appearance.  Looks like more than 40 pounds to me!

• Love 4
On 3/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, dtchgirl said:

Who thinks Clint and Tracey need a spin off show? Im so disgusted with the way the season ended- its like they cut if off early for some reason. We need MORE

Gawd yes!

I would watch that shit like it was my job.

I need my The Dimwit and The Goddess fix and I'm counting down to when this train wreck returns.  

Every couple on this show was a mess of epic proportion, but these two were my "favorites."  

Hurry up, WeTV, and get this shit rolling.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Spike said:

There was a ten minute sneak preview for Life After Lockup on tonight and Clint and Tracey were featured.

I was SO excited when a new episode showed up on my DVR!

It was 12-1/2 minutes of pure entertainment.

I cannot wait until The Dimwit takes The Goddess to meet Mother Dimwit.  

This shitshow is pure gold.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

It was 12-1/2 minutes of pure entertainment.

Right?!

Tracie honestly has the worst eye makeup I've ever seen. Aside from the fact that she's a sunken-eyed ghoul who no amount of camouflage could ever fix, it looks like she applied her mascara with her feet. And of course she wants to sabotage her relationship by forcing herself on Clint's mom.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
(edited)
34 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Right?!

Tracie honestly has the worst eye makeup I've ever seen. Aside from the fact that she's a sunken-eyed ghoul who no amount of camouflage could ever fix, it looks like she applied her mascara with her feet. And of course she wants to sabotage her relationship by forcing herself on Clint's mom.

And every time he calls her his goddess, I just burst out laughing like a hyena.  

Maybe she's still using that prison mascara recipe...what was it, instant coffee mixed with toothpaste?  

Just me or did "the goddess" actually cop to turning tricks to score her drugs after she disappeared for a few days?

I want to know the mystery behind the missing rental car.  I'm assuming she probably traded it for drugs.  

Gah, this show can't start up too soon for me.  😄  😍

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Just me or did "the goddess" actually cop to turning tricks to score her drugs after she disappeared for a few days?

She sure did!

And egads, that f’ing eye makeup-how could ANYONE think that looks good? Tracie just all around appears to be dirty and in need of a shower with bleach. She really makes my skin crawl. 

And I cannot wait for this shitshow to start again!!! Need to remember to go to the gas station mart to fill a cooler with $100 worth of snacks. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Apparently some Johns aren’t very picky.  

• LOL 8
On 5/25/2019 at 7:27 AM, Emkat said:

She looks...just wow. They both look rough AF.

Clint just always looks dirty and unwashed.  He is like pigpen.

And I do not believe, for a nanosecond that Clint hasn't done drugs.  Not sure which ones, but he had clearly done SOMETHING that night that Tracie took the car and left and him.  

His mother must be terrified.

• Love 8
On 5/25/2019 at 11:23 AM, Persnickety1 said:

And every time he calls her his goddess, I just burst out laughing like a hyena. 

I think of Green Goddess salad dressing!  That stuff is horrid, so wait.......maybe it fits!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:14 PM, LucyEth said:

She said the prison food was horrible so she just didn't eat.

Goddesses only eat ambrosia.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:00 AM, sempervivum said:

Right?!

Truly must see TV!  Can't wait for that train wreck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1