Type keyword(s) to search

Tracie & Clint: Bless Yer Hearts

Drogo
  • Start Topic

@cooksdelight, well, I actually read the whole thread. Sad & ridiculous. Alice claiming Tracie's been an addict for 14 years, and asks does she want to be a 50-year old addict... Unfortunately, from the way she looks, I doubt she'll make it to 50. And any child she carries is bound to have some serious health problems. They seem so wrapped up in their "fame" it seems detrimental to recovery. Sharp Entertainment should not be involved with this family. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And looking at the previews for the new season, old Clint looks like m-f'n crack has gotten ahold of his ass too.  It ain't just Goddess who looks like crap. Crappier than usual, that is.

You're incredibly generous, I thought Clint looked cracked out last season.  He always looked so.....itchy and dirty.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I’ll just leave this here...

Holy crap!  She sounds like she left rehab too soon!

ETA:  But she does look better. 

Edited by Friday
Added sentence.
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Friday said:

Holy crap!  She sounds like she left rehab too soon!

ETA:  But she does look better. 

Pro tip - when you buy a $20 beauty shop wig, you have to pluck the hairline and tweeze the part. #themoreyouknow

Anyways, she is still on drugs.  Maybe she doesn't do crack because cameo money has allowed her to upgrade to cocaine. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

1. What is the picture of the mustard in the shower about, is this some sort of new social media challenge?

2.  Clint is 100% on something other than marijuana

3. LOL at Tracie implying that she hasn't already handed every dime of that money to a drug dealer.  

4. Why would any public figure on a cheap ass reality show get on a public social media page with a fist full of hundreds and proof (?) they won 15k.  I mean, other desperate drug addicts can read social media too and this sounds like a great way to get robbed.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, toodles said:

Ok, Clint did not write the rant.  No way is he using whomever in a sentence.  Ever.

The first person I thought of was clint's mom, Alice. He put out something similar last season. Also, three months ago Sharp was filming! So we're right, he's messing around with dangerous substances. He looks older than his dad. I'm too afraid to watch the goddess, lol.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

The first person I thought of was clint's mom, Alice. He put out something similar last season. Also, three months ago Sharp was filming! So we're right, he's messing around with dangerous substances. He looks older than his dad. I'm too afraid to watch the goddess, lol.

That was my thought too.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:05 PM, RealReality said:

Clint may be smoking methamphetamine, but no way does he correctly spell it twice.  

With the phone's spellcheck algorithm, "methamphetamine" probably pops up in the screen, as a suggestion, every time that he starts a new text.....

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

For some reason in her first season  she looked like the walking dead but then lately I thought she was doing much better. This is sad news.

We have some sad news to report for fans of Love After Lockup as show star Tracie Wagaman Brady has reportedly passed away at the age of 41.

We heard several reports of Tracie’s passing over the past 24 hours, but we were waiting for confirmation before reporting. That confirmation came from Tracie’s friend, and former manager, Lily Red earlier today. Lily confirmed that Tracie passed away on Thursday, July 1, just one week after giving birth to her second child.

“I just wanted to confirm — I have some sad news about Tracie,” Lily says in an Instagram video, included below. “Unfortunately, Tracie passed away on July 1. I’m not going to release more details at this time. I just hope that we are praying for her family. I don’t know what else to say…Keep her family in your prayers.”

• Love 1
On 2/16/2020 at 6:18 AM, cooksdelight said:

Both of them need some serious help or somebody is going to die.

Cooks had it right.  :/ 

It was hard not to gawk at Traci's drug-fueled madness, but she didn't seem like a bad person at heart. I'm saddened by this news. 

I heard she had given up the new baby for adoption. I hope that's true, and that they have landed in a loving family.

• Love 4
(edited)

Boy, that is sad news. 

Tracy and Clint stopped being fun to watch a while ago when it was apparent that addiction and mental illness was the driver of this story 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 4
(edited)

These things are such a gut punch. You watch these people, snark at them and then something real happens like this. Even though you could have seen it coming, it stops you in your tracks, especially when you think the person is doing better. It's times like these that you realize that there are real people behind all this "entertainment." This was really sad to hear. 

Edited by configdotsys
spelling
  • Love 12

Such sad news.  I hadn't heard about it and saw the notice at the end of LALU and was shocked for the moment.  But, realizing how she struggled with addiction over the years, it is not that surprising.  They haven't said what the cause of death was, but I'm sure her drug use contributed.  RIP

• Love 3

I snarked on her and Clint but this is sad. A lot of addicts die when they relapse. My best guess is she was clean for a while and slipped up. Once you are clean a while your tolerance decreases making it easier to OD. I hope her family and the baby are doing okay.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

So her physical condition was so poor from her years of drug abuse that her heart gave out? Or does this mean she overdosed?

Either way, what a waste of life. 

They listed her manner of death as an accident.  I am assuming from that finding that she overdosed.

• Useful 1