Type keyword(s) to search

Brittany & Marcellino: He'll Keep You Company During Your Alone Time

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Holy red flags on this dude! At first I thought he was one some Captain save-a-ho trip, but he just reads like a psycho looking for a broken woman to dominate. I predict he'll be one of the ones where we end up feeling sorry for the felon. 

• Love 11

I wasn't sure how to feel about her...but she seems pretty grounded and real. Compare her to Lizzie, who stopped by the first convenience store after prison and spent about $300 of Scott's money on garbage. And then at the hotel room, she told him "You WILL BUY ME MORE". She is trash. But Brittany just seems more....human. 

• Love 16

Agree with all these comments. He was all lovey-dovey in his creepy way and she just wanted to enjoy her freedom and the fresh air after so many years behind bars. Also, I really hated how he just dismissed her probation rules and tossed them into the trunk with some comment about "having fun." Dude, she just got out of prison. If you really gave a rat's ass about her, you would help her do whatever it takes to stay out. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Marsupial said:

Agree with all these comments. He was all lovey-dovey in his creepy way and she just wanted to enjoy her freedom and the fresh air after so many years behind bars. Also, I really hated how he just dismissed her probation rules and tossed them into the trunk with some comment about "having fun." Dude, she just got out of prison. If you really gave a rat's ass about her, you would help her do whatever it takes to stay out. 

I think he has his very own set of probation rules. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Marsupial said:

I have a hard time accepting the fact that this dude is a US Marine and yet he so casually and blatantly disrespects a government facility by flipping it off on national tv. As though it is the prison's fault that people are incarcerated. He gives me the creeps and she seems to stand a chance at a normal life - if she gets away from him.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

Let. Her. Take. A. Shower. 

For fucks sake, man.  Go to Starbucks for Frapp's, get some ice on the 14th floor, do laps in the pool, but just get lost.

Totally. He didn't knock or ask to come in. That seemed borderline not consensual. What would he have taken away if she'd told him to wait?

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 5

Topic heading love.  Very Dorothy Parker, who said, cattily (and maybe apocryphally), "this book fills a much-needed void."  (Also "This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force."   But that's less relevant here.)

I know the "traffic medians are called medians because that's where you meditate?" scene was For the Cameras, but it was also, actually, her first moments after being out.  Like her, hope for the best for her story.  Hope he is better than the edit, or if not, that she loses him quick.

• Love 3

Brittany:  Girl, he will soon be restricting your access to family and friends, then putting a GPS in your car, phoning/texting/emailing/following you all over....just please no.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:08 PM, lezlers said:

He's speaking to her as a child and literally TOOK HER FOOD AWAY WHILE SHE WAS EATING IT.  Who DOES that??

That was really weird.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:42 AM, Marsupial said:

You would think he would want to be supportive but....no.  Probation officers/Parole officers do NOT play.  I do not know from experience, lol, I have just been led to believe that.  Hence, my life is free of such folks, lol!!

• Love 3

Has anyone explained WHY DA HELL they were wearing Lei’s at Tito’s👀 Seriously, I need this addressed. 

On 12/29/2018 at 8:08 PM, lezlers said:

At this point, I can't see him NOT being abusive.  He's speaking to her as a child and literally TOOK HER FOOD AWAY WHILE SHE WAS EATING IT.  Who DOES that??

He would have been the Recipient of Chief Slapaho and worn that alfredo-whatever at least into the burn unit...I fantasize, wouldn’t hurt a flea, but he boils my blood

• Love 4

Regardless of the Tea I hope Brittney gets away from his controlling ass. Not even letting her eat because he didn't like her point of view? That plate would have been shoved down his throat if it were me. She never left prison...she's still there folks!

• Love 4

My daughter, who is a pretty innocent kind of Pollyanna, says there is something about Marcelino that is so creepy. He is soo controlling. When he was talking to Brittany about going for full custody (with his felon wife) and she was saying she did not want to do that and he was insistent, I was like wtf, dude. He is not even your kid. Giovanni would give him one more person to control and if he's gone half the time, it is more difficult.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

My daughter, who is a pretty innocent kind of Pollyanna, says there is something about Marcelino that is so creepy. He is soo controlling. When he was talking to Brittany about going for full custody (with his felon wife) and she was saying she did not want to do that and he was insistent, I was like wtf, dude. He is not even your kid. Giovanni would give him one more person to control and if he's gone half the time, it is more difficult.

I generally FF their segments but he does seem weirdly controlling.  He just HAD to involve himself in the situation with Tito for some reason that made no sense.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I generally FF their segments but he does seem weirdly controlling.  He just HAD to involve himself in the situation with Tito for some reason that made no sense.

If there’s not some sort of conflict or drama, they won’t be asked to appear on the show. A happy couple doesn’t do anything for ratings on this train wreck.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

If there’s not some sort of conflict or drama, they won’t be asked to appear on the show. A happy couple doesn’t do anything for ratings on this train wreck.

It's hard to compete with the Megan, Michael, and Sarah clusterfuck.

• Love 2

I just binged this show because of the COVID-19 Please Stay Home thing, and my most important takeaway from everything is that I would die for Giovanni. That is one precious, lovable kid. Also, Sarah and Michael’s daughter is very sweet, but Giovanni makes my heart do flips...he’s such a sweetheart. 

• Love 4

Brittany has written a book. I have a sample of it on my Kindle but have so many books and samples that I haven't gotten to it yet. The paperback is spendy! I'm sure I'll end up purchasing the whole book, though (obviously, at the Kindle price!). The majority of reviews, albeit there only being 89 of them, give it five stars.

Damn, I had to dig deep to find these two. They were even lower than Tyrice and Chanda. So ...

I'm just wondering how Brittany made it through real estate school and actually passing the test and getting licensed without anyone letting her know that she's a REALTOR, not a REAL-A-TOR. Also, while she might think it's funny to use her criminal past in her advertising, it's not very smart. It's not an easy business to break into for people with no criminal history, much less with one. She's got an uphill climb ahead of her.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Damn, I had to dig deep to find these two. They were even lower than Tyrice and Chanda. So ...

I'm just wondering how Brittany made it through real estate school and actually passing the test and getting licensed without anyone letting her know that she's a REALTOR, not a REAL-A-TOR. Also, while she might think it's funny to use her criminal past in her advertising, it's not very smart. It's not an easy business to break into for people with no criminal history, much less with one. She's got an uphill climb ahead of her.

Yeah, that was very strange. I suppose as a reality TV personality she assumes that she might get some type of attention from people who are interested in her “celebrity” (for what it’s worth). But didn’t she go to prison for fraud and writing bad checks?!? Granted, I believe in second chances and that she has turned her life around. But do you really want someone involved with past financial fraud handling your home purchase/sales? I can imagine you put your down payment in escrow, and Marcelino will have a “great idea” of betting it all on a game of poker to “make us some fast money before anyone even knows it’s missing”! No, thank you.

• Love 4