Type keyword(s) to search

Brittany & Marcellino: He'll Keep You Company During Your Alone Time

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 7/14/2020 at 1:26 PM, Scout Finch said:

Brittany has written a book. I have a sample of it on my Kindle but have so many books and samples that I haven't gotten to it yet. The paperback is spendy! I'm sure I'll end up purchasing the whole book, though (obviously, at the Kindle price!). The majority of reviews, albeit there only being 89 of them, give it five stars.

I just looked at the reviews. I've never been a Brittany fan for many reasons, including dragging her kids onto this show, dragging her mother onto it too. Granted, she apparently had a horrible childhood. But I can't stand the victim mentality and agree with this review:

Brittany has a victim mentality when she is no victim. Her children are. Before she tries to find these kids, she needs to stop calling herself a broken little girl and woman up.

• Love 4

So what happened to Brittany's real estate career? When her last season ended, she claimed that she had gotten a real estate license (which I don't believe) and had big plans to head up her real estate empire and hire her siblings. I think her maturity is seriously stunted. She had no idea how to be a real estate agent, much less run an agency. It's not something you can just jump into and be a success. But it looks like that's all down the drain now, since her new career is drug counseling. Or it was, until they got ripped off by one of their own and didn't think to write up any kind of contract when handing their money over. This girl just seems like a very confident dip shit.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

So what happened to Brittany's real estate career? When her last season ended, she claimed that she had gotten a real estate license (which I don't believe) and had big plans to head up her real estate empire and hire her siblings. I think her maturity is seriously stunted. She had no idea how to be a real estate agent, much less run an agency. It's not something you can just jump into and be a success. But it looks like that's all down the drain now, since her new career is drug counseling. Or it was, until they got ripped off by one of their own and didn't think to write up any kind of contract when handing their money over. This girl just seems like a very confident dip shit.

I actually like Brittany. I think that she is one of the few who works hard at staying sober and living a good life. Considering she ran away at 15 and was an addict, homeless and then in prison, I figure there is a lot she doesn't know about how adulting actually works. She had no responsible adult role models at all as a kid. Maybe she thinks real estate is a more lucrative career than drug counseling but I really do think she would be great at addiction counseling. She should give that a shot.

• Love 1

I'm not a real estate professional or a lawyer.  But even I know that "Money doesn't go out of this hand until a contract or receipt goes into this hand."  Honestly, Brit . . . watch "The People's Court" if you want to see a lot of people getting scammed.  Then don't do what they're doing.

• Love 1

I only saw a few episodes but I do kinda feel bad for Brittney after seeing the family dynamic and learning she was pimped out by her own grandmother, as was her mother. She really had no chance and was raised to be a garbage person. She seems to be trying to change. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1