Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

The only ones getting rich are the people who sell Tony and others like him those books.  He really needs to wake up before things get really bad.  They have three kids and fading fame and I infer from one of the book titles a lot of debt.  Good luck with that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
  • LOL 1

How to be rich? Quit your bank job, start a career as a pro gamer on social media, marry a daughter of D-listers who have a tv show, be nice to your father in law in case he has money, shill lularot and the pink drink and do Patreons and YT videos, have children, film their births and hope for a gig in said tv show. That should do the trick. 🙄

Edited by Elodia
Edit: Typo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 21
20 hours ago, Fosca said:

occasionally will watch people game; I've always enjoyed that (I was the person lurking around the video arcades in my youth to watch others play--it was cheaper and just as much fun as actually playing) and usually the players I watch are entertaining characters themselves.)

It really isn't all that different from any other sport that people pay to watch, football, golf, baseball, basketball, etc., etc.  I never really understood the attraction of watching other people play games, but I believe I am in the minority on that. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

It really isn't all that different from any other sport that people pay to watch, football, golf, baseball, basketball, etc., etc.  I never really understood the attraction of watching other people play games, but I believe I am in the minority on that. 

I used to watch football, but even that got boring.  I don't get the attraction there is for being a spectator.  Like that celebrity poker, why would I watch it?  I'm sure if I were a card player, that viewing others play, would not help me win games at all.

So I'm with you.  It's not my idea of entertainment to watch any games.  The only time I would think to do that would be if someone I knew personally was playing. 

• Like 10
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

In what context would you put something like that on a public forum??  It's bad enough when people do it on Facebook for their "friends." 

Come on, Mykelti, use that whimsical brain once in awhile.  

Might as well said the key is under the planter by the door!

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
35 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Might as well said the key is under the planter by the door!

No kidding! A year or so ago, I saw a Fan-made birthday Tribute for Leif Garrett (yeah, I was very young and he was my first crush 😅) on youtube. And there was one fan, who was well into her 40s and should have known better, standing in front of her house in Santa Monica and said Leif Garrett is always welcome and she had a spare key under the plant next to to the door!! So, Mykelti isn't the only one who is a candidate for the Darwin award.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

No kidding! A year or so ago, I saw a Fan-made birthday Tribute for Leif Garrett (yeah, I was very young and he was my first crush 😅) on youtube. And there was one fan, who was well into her 40s and should have known better, standing in front of her house in Santa Monica and said Leif Garrett is always welcome and she had a spare key under the plant next to to the door!! So, Mykelti isn't the only one who is a candidate for the Darwin award.

I hear you about Leif!  I even saw his stupid movie Skateboard in the theater!  ha!

The Browns are simpletons.  Bless their hearts.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

hear you about Leif!  I even saw his stupid movie Skateboard in the theater!  ha!

Ok, you win 😀I never saw that movie. But wasn't he cute? I still love long hair on men. Well, except on Kody, of course😂Or Tony. Or when Paedon had that mini Ponytail 😂I came across the scene when he helped the Kodester decorating the cul de sac with lights, and it wasn't good that I had just taken a sip. 

• LOL 7
20 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

The only ones getting rich are the people who sell Tony and others like him those books.  He really needs to wake up before things get really bad.  They have three kids and fading fame and I infer from one of the book titles a lot of debt.  Good luck with that.

He really should be thinking career with benefits and retirement packages. Typically people who become rich take chances with large amounts of cash.

However, we know several police officers who make additional income in the home rental business. They certainly do good background investigations and their tenants are usually pretty good. But one needs to already have $$ to make this work. 

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope everyone had a good time.  Did I read that the wedding will be in July?  Has Gwen said if it's going to be filmed by TLC?

Yes, she said they’re getting married in July. I haven’t seen anything mentioned about filming it one way or the other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 6
3 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Would it be possible for you to caption your photos? There's no way in hell that's Mykelti. Assume it's Gwen's fiance.

It’s Mykelti, that’s why I put it here.

• Like 10
10 hours ago, General Days said:

Mykelti looks so much prettier with the more natural color of hair, and she's softened her makeup. 

Agree 100%. When she had that black hair years ago it aged her terribly. She looks glowy and her age right now. She looks really good. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

OMG I theeenk Plexus works!!!

Speaking from experience, having 3 kids that close in age brings lack of sleep and hearty meals. That may be contributing factors. The developed calf muscle may indicate she runs around the house a lot.😅

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Speaking from experience, having 3 kids that close in age brings lack of sleep and hearty meals. That may be contributing factors. The developed calf muscle may indicate she runs around the house a lot.😅

Yes, I suspect that being a parent of three little ones - keeps you on your toes all day every day. During my brief patreon subscription (now unsubscribed) I also learned that both Tony and Mykelti have joined a gym. They've both lost a lot of weight.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 2/6/2023 at 8:24 PM, General Days said:

Mykelti looks so much prettier with the more natural color of hair, and she's softened her makeup. 

That is still not her natural color but it looks much better than the black she had.

Her natural color is blonde.  Or closer to Aspyn's hair color.  But I believe she was blonde in the first few episodes.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

That is still not her natural color but it looks much better than the black she had.

Her natural color is blonde.  Or closer to Aspyn's hair color.  But I believe she was blonde in the first few episodes.

Yeah, that's why I qualified it as "the more natural color."

Also, who knows how blond she would be at however old she is now. Most (not all) blondes' hair darkens with age.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, General Days said:

Yeah, that's why I qualified it as "the more natural color."

Also, who knows how blond she would be at however old she is now. Most (not all) blondes' hair darkens with age.

True.  I was very light blonde and it slowly changed to dark blonde/light brown.  As a 12 year old.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Mykelti's statement about all companies being pyramids is straight out of the MLM handbook and shows that she doesn't understand the difference.  I make my salary regardless of whether anyone comes in under me and my status in the company doesn't change from month to month based on how downlines perform.

I understand that Mykelti doesn't watch the show, but she was there for that awful goodbye mess, so she can't play innocent on how Kody and Robyn treated Christine and Truely.  She seems to want to keep a foot on both sides which is understandable in some ways.

As for Tony, Mykelti should recognize that the way she brought Tony into the family had a lot to do with how people reacted to him.  Then his on-camera antics did him no favors either.  I think trying to claim racism is nonsense.

• Like 15
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

As for Tony, Mykelti should recognize that the way she brought Tony into the family had a lot to do with how people reacted to him.  Then his on-camera antics did him no favors either.  I think trying to claim racism is nonsense.

I can understand what Tony and Mykelti were saying.  Tony acted like a clown and they had a right to be hesitant about the relationship, but I think if he had been a blonde haired blue eyed white guy with a AUB pedigree they would’ve been slightly less hesitant

I trust Tony and Mykelti’s perception of the events as they were there, and my life experience has show me when a person of color marries into a white family, there is often some type of out of pocket racism and prejudice from someone. Not EVERYONE (of course not), and not anything violent or anything like that, but a bit of “I assumed xyz about so and so because of their race, I got to know them as a person and discovered I was wrong/assumed the worst. Etc”

• Like 9

I think racism could have played into at least some of certain Browns’ hesitation towards Tony even if it was an unconscious bias.  I also think Tony’s odd sense of humor at times could have played a part but I think that fact that he was not the Great Caleb Brush  (although I side eye Caleb’s and Maddie’s age difference when they met) played the biggest part as well as Mykelti not being a favored child.  They all seem to treat Tony well now as far as I can tell.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I think racism could have played into at least some of certain Browns’ hesitation towards Tony even if it was an unconscious bias.  I also think Tony’s odd sense of humor at times could have played a part but I think that fact that he was not the Great Caleb Brush  (although I side eye Caleb’s and Maddie’s age difference when they met) played the biggest part as well as Mykelti not being a favored child.  They all seem to treat Tony well now as far as I can tell.

I don’t think anyone was outwardly hateful towards Tony, but I would fully expect a few of the adults (if not all) to have some unconscious bias towards him. 

Mykelti as the “wild child” of course she was going to bring home a dude that was an “other” being rebellious and all! Oh Mykelti. (I bet that’s what they were thinking). 

• Like 4

I just rewatched the Hawaii episode, where Mykelti told Christine that Tony wanted to talk to Kody about marriage.

In Mykelti's lead up to the topic, she told Christine, "I really like him." She didn't even say she loved him, or "We're in love." I think that's part of the reason Christine was so blind-sided. 

And Tony does seem controlling of Mykelti. I don't blame any of the moms who didn't take to him right away. I still don't like him, but he and Mykelti have been together for a long time. She seems happy. Their kids are adorable. I hope they have a good life together.

The marriages Mykelti grew up around were so lacking, that her expectations of a husband are probably totally different than what I would want to see for my own daughter.

• Like 10

I believe Audrey is the only person Leon has ever been with. I think Logan, Maddie, and Mykelti all dated some. Mykelti has indicated that she had a couple of bad relationships prior to meeting Tony.

I don't know about Hunter, Garrison, and Paedon's personal lives. It seems like Mitch might have been Aspyn's first real boyfriend. Gabe had a GF in Vegas, which is one of the reasons he was upset about the move. He has a GF in AZ now, though. Savanah is just 18, and Truely isn't quite 13. I don't know anything about Robyn's kids.

Edited by General Days
typo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

I think maybe Leon is the only one that never dated before who she is with now. Mykelti, Logan, Maddie, Gwen, Hunter, Gabe, and Garrison have dated before and Paedon at the very least has an ex-girlfriend because there was some video maybe on Tik Tok that he responded to about would you fight your dad if he ”banged” your girlfriend (I think this was a generic Tik Tok stitch not one actually geared towards Kody) and a paedon answered something like those two would be a good match…good luck to them.  (I’m paraphrasing) It seemed like he was hinting they are both nerve wracking. I don’t know if Robyn’s kids even leave the house.  Although did Little Ariabella say she “stole somebody’s man” LOL I couldn’t understand what she was saying when she was bothering the girl at school.

I think Mykelti and Tony are a good match.  They both seem a bit odd, but seemed to be happy.  I still think these people get married super fast (except Logan) but most of them seem to be in healthier relationships than their parents (not that that’s hard to do).  I do wonder what the parents think about Tony now compared to Caleb and Mitch and I guess you could throw in Michelle and Audrey.  I guess I wonder if all the parents think Tony is just as good a match as the other kids’ spouses (not sure if Audrey is a spouse but they wear rings so who knows)

• Like 7
On 2/1/2023 at 12:57 PM, xwordfanatik said:

How dense can they be?  I hope most social media posters don't post when they'll be gone, away from the house.  Post AFTER the trip, if they must.

Mykelti is a chicken McNugget short of a full order.

Great now I want nuggets 🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

I just wasted a few minutes of my life watching Avalon dump baby formula onto her hands and then wipe it on Mykelti's face and her own face. From Mykelti's comments, it seems this is something Avalon is just doing these days. I guess their discipline is a bit lax? I wouldn't be surprised if Mykelti parents like Christine did. With 3 kids under the age of 2, they might want to get a better handle on things before the boys are up and running around too. 

• Like 14
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

And she squirted it on the couch too. I wouldn’t be amused by any of it.

Like Maddie, they will post the most mundane daily occurences to keep their presence on social media 

• Like 9

I don't understand why Mykelti lets her carry around the baby bottle. Take it away before she puts it in her mouth. Next thing you know Mykelti will say it is breast milk and great for your face. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Like Maddie, they will post the most mundane daily occurences to keep their presence on social media 

If they monetize their social media, I can see how low-effort posts still make money so they don't care how ridiculous they look or how boring they are, but I don't know if they've monetized.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

If they monetize their social media, I can see how low-effort posts still make money so they don't care how ridiculous they look or how boring they are, but I don't know if they've monetized.

I don't think they get money for social media posts.

It probably is a reminder to their followers that they are still out there and still shilling their MLM crap. Sort of like getting a calendar from your bank or recipe cards from your local realtor.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6