Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I've never seen eyebrows that grow that way. Are these natural or did she draw them on that way?

Journey's Steve Perry, his brows look like that but only when he sings. He was a little hottie in the 70s. But as for Mykelti's brows? Self-induced or not, bless her heart. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

#GIRLPOWER? That outfit looks like something from Justice (store for girls until around  age 10, when they realize how tacky the clothes are). All that’s missing on that shirt are some sequins and a unicorn. Who wears these clothes? I never see an adult wearing this crap (thankfully). 

Edited by Phoebe70
Punctuation
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Again with the "really busy" and "a million excuses".  The Browns need to change the rhetoric, it's really getting old.  And repetitive,   And boring.  And lies, all lies.

Such BS. I know a woman who works full time, does PTO, raises 2 kids by herself and still manages to train for marathons. 

• Love 7

I'm watching the Wells Fargo episode of Dirty Money (Netflix) at the moment and just keep thinking about FT.  I just couldn't work in that environment. I wonder has it changed so much? 

It reminds me very much of an MLM which might be why FT is A-OK with Mykelti quitting to do LLR and crappy paste on nails.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I'm watching the Wells Fargo episode of Dirty Money (Netflix) at the moment and just keep thinking about FT.  I just couldn't work in that environment. I wonder has it changed so much? 

It reminds me very much of an MLM which might be why FT is A-OK with Mykelti quitting to do LLR and crappy paste on nails.

I worked for Wells for many years, quit in 2018.  All the news stories are true.  It was awful. 

• Love 4

I don't have pretty-nail type hands, so I never wear anything to draw attention to them.  Mykelti needs a friend who can hand model for her.  Also, putting on nail polish or stick-ons with your own non-dominant hand never turns out well.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Not sheltering in place, I see.  I guess viruses don't stick to the magic carry out coffee cups.

...yep. If coffee is so damn important make it at home.

I just read that over a thousand missionaries were sent home to Utah, they didn't quarantine and spent days together in close quarters waiting for planes to bring them home.  Parents were told to NOT wait for them in the airport (which seems to be customary) but in the parking lot next to their cars.  Many did not follow instructions and everyone packed into the airports. They were told to isolate themselves after returning, but it is speculated that many are not. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well, I see she's on her Quarantine High Carb Diet.

And clearly she's in some store so she's not sheltering in place any more than her selfish, bring the plague from Chicago sister.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Kohola3 said:

And clearly she's in some store so she's not sheltering in place any more than her selfish, bring the plague from Chicago sister.

well...the 31 Flavors in my neighborhood is open but only 2 people at a time can come in and you can't eat it in the store. Is Utah observing shelter in place?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is Utah observing shelter in place?

I don't know. But common sense and a will to survive whilst not infecting anyone else should tell you to stay the hell home.  Only drive through or delivery curbside places are open in Michigan and this horrible disease is spreading like wildfire anyway.  Are they going to wait for that to happen before they pay attention?

• Love 6
(edited)

This just in. Watched one of Mykelti's lives on FB. She mentioned she lives with 5 men: Tony, Paedon, Tony's brother and two of Tony's friends. 

Edited by Teafortwo
(edited)
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

This just in. Watched one of Mykelti's lives on FB. She mentioned she lives with 5 men: Tony, Paedon, Tony's brother and two of Tony's friends. 

Wow, all them in her little 3 bedroom 1,600 sq ft townhouse? Then again, maybe with 4 other guys helping out with the rent that is how they pay the mortgage?

Edited by smarty2020
  • Love 6

I wonder if any of them were Tony's "bros-men."  (He caught right on to BrownSpeak.)

Just one's own brother would be enough.  Friends of Tony as well?  They probably play on their Game Stations all night.  Hmmm, maybe it does have its upside.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I wonder if all of them pop in and out for ice cream, trying to spread the virus and bring it home.

4 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Wow, all them in her little 3 bedroom 1,600 sq ft townhouse? Then again, maybe with 4 other guys helping out with the rent that is how they pay the mortgage?

Some people actually do this to pay the house off quicker.  Can't say I would want to do it being married.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:
5 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Some people actually do this to pay the house off quicker.  Can't say I would want to do it being married.

It's as if she's reversed her mother's situation LOL.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

The best thing about that mask is that it is covering up his horrendous fish whisker facial hair...

The worst thing is imagining what it smells like after being worn by FT for even 15 minutes. My best guesses are:

1. Flaming diaper fire

2. 10 day old guac left on the back patio in Phoenix.

3. Burt Reynold's asscrack after running a 26K ...in July...again...in Phoenix.

• LOL 12

I can only imagine the amount of ruined furniture in that house! The sofas probably have huge dips in it where big people sit and play games alll night. Who cleans the bathroom?

• LOL 4

She's at a good point to cut off the bottom six to eight inches of hair and the changing colors would look much better blending together.   If that's Lulano, they've slipped downhill again.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why is she standing on her lawn in her PJ's for EASTER?

Is she hunting for Fat Tony's....  eggs?.... She doesn't have a basket so they must be very small... 

she better get her magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers. 

• LOL 3