Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

The screen needs to be closer (or bigger) and at eye-level when sitting or standing up straight.  Otherwise you will get a sore neck looking down at  it.  Can't tell from the pic, but the keyboard needs to be at elbow-level, otherwise you will get sore shoulders, elbows and wrists.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The screen needs to be closer (or bigger) and at eye-level when sitting or standing up straight.  Otherwise you will get a sore neck looking down at  it.  Can't tell from the pic, but the keyboard needs to be at elbow-level, otherwise you will get sore shoulders, elbows and wrists.

He probably plans to do most of his "work" on the couch in front of the TV with his laptop in his lap. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

According to a poster on Reddit who was watching Mykelti on a live sale, someone asked how Tony was and she said that he left is "banker" job and was going to be working at home making videos.  Based on the set up people are speculating he may be trying to break into the Twitch gaming videos. 

I don't know how Twitch works or how gamers make money at it...but like Youtube, a few are able to make a living.  However also like Youtube it is a small window of wannabes and actual successes.

I don't recognize his set up, so it may be for x-Box or Playstation.  My husband and our family (yep...me too) are PC gamers and our rigs are big and take up a lot of space on a desk.  I can't imagine trying to game on that dinky little screen. Many pro gamers are now using a dual curved screen set up and those things are monsters. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

According to a poster on Reddit who was watching Mykelti on a live sale, someone asked how Tony was and she said that he left is "banker" job and was going to be working at home making videos.  Based on the set up people are speculating he may be trying to break into the Twitch gaming videos. 

I don't know how Twitch works or how gamers make money at it...but like Youtube, a few are able to make a living.  However also like Youtube it is a small window of wannabes and actual successes.

I don't recognize his set up, so it may be for x-Box or Playstation.  My husband and our family (yep...me too) are PC gamers and our rigs are big and take up a lot of space on a desk.  I can't imagine trying to game on that dinky little screen. Many pro gamers are now using a dual curved screen set up and those things are monsters. 

So he VOLUNTARILY left his job at this awful time with all the benefits and so on to try and cash in on what appears to be an MLM type scheme with no guaranteed income right after buying a second home and probably at least one car payment (that new F150?).  

Or is she covering up that he was one of the people who were laid off at WFB (no shame in that) and he's collecting unemployment, got some sort of a severance package and decided to spend his time making gaming videos instead of say, oh I dunno, looking for a new job and networking while trying to economize so they can make their two mortgage and other payments in the meantime?

sigh.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

So he VOLUNTARILY left his job at this awful time with all the benefits and so on to try and cash in on what appears to be an MLM type scheme with no guaranteed income right after buying a second home and probably at least one car payment (that new F150?).  

Or is she covering up that he was one of the people who were laid off at WFB (no shame in that) and he's collecting unemployment, got some sort of a severance package and decided to spend his time making gaming videos instead of say, oh I dunno, looking for a new job and networking while trying to economize so they can make their two mortgage and other payments in the meantime?

sigh.

I would most likely guess scenario #2.  That he lost his job and can doubly "cash" in on unemployment and starting up with "influencing" or whatever paid gamers call themselves...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I would most likely guess scenario #2.  That he lost his job and can doubly "cash" in on unemployment and starting up with "influencing" or whatever paid gamers call themselves...

I'm reading the comments for their live Q&A right now and apparently he said he left because he wasn't growing as a person and was getting dull.  but i think you're right.  What's so shameful about being laid off?  just SAY it.  also, Kody didn't pay for any of the wedding and Tony says Kody is jealous of Tony's hair because Kody is losing his. 

• LOL 12
On 7/24/2020 at 10:02 PM, Gramto6 said:

That shot of FT is just plain scary.

I finally figured out what bugs me about FT (I mean, one of the things) - his sparse fish-whiskers are at odds with the massive mop of hair he sports on his head.  And that's as far as I want to take that particular obseration.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

I'm still curious as to how he's supposed to monitize gaming videos posted online. Ads? 

Apparently, they're also planning a Taco Tuesday broadcast. They don't strike me as Gordon Ramsey types, but what do I know. I'm just an old cat lady! (COCL) 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm still curious as to how he's supposed to monitize gaming videos posted online. Ads? 

I think that's how it works but not sure how he's going to sell himself as a popular commodity to start garnering ads.  Just because he's married to a Z list "celebrity" doesn't mean additional traffic to his site unless he has incredible hidden talents.  If he does you'd think he'd have at least started up a business first just to see how well he could do before ditching a paying job. 

Unless, as has been speculated, he got laid off.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

According to my family (of gamers), they say that the few Twitch people who truly make money are like the youtube/influencers.  They get subscriptions, flat out donations, they couple up with game makers and advertisers of "stuff" and they sell their lines of merchandise. If they are gamers and designers as well, then they would also be selling their games.

• Useful 9
21 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

they couple up with game makers and advertisers of "stuff" and they sell their lines of merchandise. 

Maybe Tony will be astute enough to try to incorporate some of Mykelti's lines as he's demonstrating his wizardry at games.  He could highlight contact paper stick-on nails as his fingers fly over the keyboards as well as demonstrating comfortable attire to wear while gaming.  Perhaps a pair of leggings topped by an XXXL smock blouse.

• LOL 12
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe Tony will be astute enough to try to incorporate some of Mykelti's lines as he's demonstrating his wizardry at games.  

And perhaps his hawking of grandma's housecoat on Mykelti's LLNo Live was to gain entrée into the world of polyesther-wearing female gamers.

• LOL 11

Has Mykelti posted anything about her new place - like is it a house, townhouse, apartment etc?  The first place they bought was a nice townhouse.  I'm thinking they must have upgraded to a full house if they felt like that wasn't enough.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I'm thinking they must have upgraded to a full house if they felt like that wasn't enough.

Well, sure.  Gotta have room for all of the toy action figures that FT brought home from his former office.

• LOL 7

I don’t think he was laid off.  Wells will offer to move people to other areas if their position is eliminated.  They haven’t laid off any in person bankers, yet.  My guess is that he quit.  It’s a boiler room at Wells and, as I quit there too, I don’t blame him.  They’re all about “out with the old, in with the new” and sales pressure.  

• Useful 5
9 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I don’t think he was laid off.  Wells will offer to move people to other areas if their position is eliminated.  They haven’t laid off any in person bankers, yet.  My guess is that he quit.  It’s a boiler room at Wells and, as I quit there too, I don’t blame him.  They’re all about “out with the old, in with the new” and sales pressure.  

But at this time? It just seems like terrible timing with so many people unemployed. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

But at this time? It just seems like terrible timing with so many people unemployed. 

Well, a whole bunch of that group seem to think that they are unsung geniuses so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't think he'll pull in millions with his brilliant mind.  And who knows, maybe he met up with somebody at some sort of video game convention and got talked into some sort of scammy deal.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/25/2020 at 9:03 PM, Meowwww said:

I think he’s now a securities licensed banker.  Which explains his going quiet.  No social media (except trite posts) for those licensed.  
I was a licensed banker with Wells Fargo.  It’s no joke, they watch everything.  

When I worked for Wells Fargo, a coworker got fired for an inappropriate party picture - taken at a WF-sponsored party at which they supplied the booze. It seemed wrong.

When I was googling around looking for different face mask patterns I came across instructions for using LulaRoe stuff to make gaiters. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
(edited)
10 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Has Mykelti posted anything about her new place - like is it a house, townhouse, apartment etc?  The first place they bought was a nice townhouse.  I'm thinking they must have upgraded to a full house if they felt like that wasn't enough.

I'm not entirely sure but it rings a bell that someone posted details from the assessor's site indicating that the purchase was a single family home. The lots are real small, it's an asses to elbows neighborhood. ETA: found the posts. 

On 7/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, ginger90 said:

On 7/5/2020 at 3:47 PM, parmagirl said:

Mykelti and sidekick bought a 4bd house on 5/21/2020. Paid $353,400. Nice 3 car garage.  You can search the property records online at the Washington county recorders office.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 5
(edited)

If their new house looks like the ones in the background it looks a lot like their Las Vegas house.  Even with a cul-de-sac!  $353,000 is a fabulous price for a house of that size.  Kody missed his chance to save money - he should have moved to St George Utah!  Oh but you know....they could be arrested in Utah.....and all that.

Edited by smarty2020
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

If their new house looks like the ones in the background it looks a lot like their Las Vegas house.  Even with a cul-de-sac!  $353,000 is a fabulous price for a house of that size.  Kody missed his chance to save money - he should have moved to St George Utah!  Oh but you know....they could be arrested in Utah.....and all that.

I still think that Kody and Ko will move to St George as soon as Robyn gets the bug up her butt to do so. Probably after Dayton finishes at NYU or (Robyn) decides to switch to a different college. 

7 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

I am amazed that he has 7000 followers.

The reason they did the Q&A. I'm sure plenty of those followers are runoff from Mykelti's LLR followers. But are they gamers? Who knows.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

How on earth did they qualify for a huge mortgage like that?   I wonder how much money they put down?  Seems that they’ve done something right with their finances in order to pay/qualify.  
Just did a calculator thing.  With vehicle payments etc, no PMI, 93k per year. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Useful 4
15 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

How on earth did they qualify for a huge mortgage like that?   I wonder how much money they put down?  Seems that they’ve done something right with their finances in order to pay/qualify.  
Just did a calculator thing.  With vehicle payments etc, no PMI, 93k per year. 

Well, he did have a real job at the time...

• Love 4

They still have the $265,900 mortgage on the first townhouse, with a second mortgage of $12,000.  Then add the new house mortgage of $353,400.  That's a total of $631,305 in loans.  About average for a Brown family member lol.  

• Useful 4
11 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

They still have the $265,900 mortgage on the first townhouse, with a second mortgage of $12,000.  Then add the new house mortgage of $353,400.  That's a total of $631,305 in loans.  About average for a Brown family member lol.  

That is absolutely appalling. Why would you put yourself in that position at so young an age? But they'll probably just follow the Brown family financial plan which includes multiple bankruptcies.

• Love 9

I'm guessing reality tv pays more than we can even imagine!

Remember they had almost the whole season of showers and a wedding and street tacos by the ton!!!

Set the young couple right up!!!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

That second mortgage was probably used to buy more LLR merch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm guessing reality tv pays more than we can even imagine!

Remember they had almost the whole season of showers and a wedding and street tacos by the ton!!!

Set the young couple right up!!!

They said during the Q&A that TLC paid for only part of the wedding and they paid the remainder. Kody didn't pay anything. They were married in Dec 16 so those eps were filmed almost 4 years ago, based on the past and the fact that TLC didn't even pay for 100% of the wedding, I doubt they got anything else. TLC is cheap, cheap, cheap! 

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

They said during the Q&A that TLC paid for only part of the wedding and they paid the remainder. Kody didn't pay anything. They were married in Dec 16 so those eps were filmed almost 4 years ago, based on the past and the fact that TLC didn't even pay for 100% of the wedding, I doubt they got anything else. TLC is cheap, cheap, cheap! 

I think they got lots of money from the advertising done during the season!   Huge amounts.  Have a gander over on youtube.  Those with YouTube channels are raking in the gold!I

Their getting huge monthly checks depending on how many view the ads during breaks and that's just a YouTube thingy not a reality show!

Re the Q&A it reminds me of the prosecutor that asked a defense witness if they 'missed anything ' and the defense witness solved the case with his answer "yes, the blood spray on his shirt"!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Useful 3

In other news, Mykelti isn't using birth control but she's not trying to get pregnant. 

I'm sure they want to be back on the show and hoping to get the same attention Maddie got, just like the wedding competition. 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

In other news, Mykelti isn't using birth control but she's not trying to get pregnant. 

Perfect timing.  FT just lost/quit a job with benefits to start some fly-by-night gamer business.  Wifey sells contact paper nails and ugly polyester rags.  They presumably have two mortgages and two vehicle payments.  Yeah, great time to add a kid into the mix.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why the need to advertise this to the world?  Are they going to head down the attention whore road since Tony left WF?

Tony would be sufficient BC for me.  

• LOL 17
4 hours ago, Absolom said:

Why the need to advertise this to the world?  Are they going to head down the attention whore road since Tony left WF?

Tony would be sufficient BC for me.  

I think that's exactly what they're trying to do.  Get back on the show and be featured like Maddie and Caleb have been. It's going to be interesting to see if Mykelti (who apparently admitted to weighing over 200 lbs during a LLR FB live recently) agrees to a home birth.  I think she's in competition with Maddie - not that Maddie's participating but Mykelti wants to be the center of attention, as does FT.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think that's exactly what they're trying to do.  Get back on the show and be featured like Maddie and Caleb have been. It's going to be interesting to see if Mykelti (who apparently admitted to weighing over 200 lbs during a LLR FB live recently) agrees to a home birth.  I think she's in competition with Maddie - not that Maddie's participating but Mykelti wants to be the center of attention, as does FT.

More Fat Tony.  Ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Good grief, as if 2020 wasn’t already messed up enough now we have to worry about these two reproducing.  What did we do to deserve this?  I’m picturing a baby coming out with FT’s head of hair. Scary thought!

• LOL 15
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Her new growth looks like she borrowed and patchily applied some of Aspyn's strawberry blonde rinse, and doesn't consider it to be a "dye" because it is non-permanent.  Her haircolours and body look nothing like they did in recent selfies. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 8/2/2020 at 3:22 PM, ginger90 said:

I like her hair here. A lot. These "grow out" shades are a thing, and the blond around her face looks better on her. Now for the bad: She clearly skinny filtered the crap out of this image--look at the warped bricks near her bottom half. I mean,  how does she not know it's that obvious? 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 8
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Now for the bad: She clearly skinny filtered the crap out of this image--look at the warped bricks near her bottom half. I mean,  how does she not know it's that obvious? 

When the dimension of your head appears to exceed the dimension of your waist, you have carried the filtering too far.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3