Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

47 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’m honestly not sure which makes me more irritable, them going on vacation during a pandemic or her inability to spell grateful. I’m a petty bitch.

Given that Janelle and Christine have both been to see Maddie more than once it seems the younger Browns are following suit. I agree with you that it's irresponsible. I'm upset with friends who have been doing the same thing. 

• Love 6

Portland is not on the Oregon coast.  The coast is just over an hour west.  It's long been a favorite vacation spot for us, but during a pandemic?  Uh-uh.  And WTF with the LuLaCrap hashtags?  Did they win a trip or somethingk?

Snarky me says lose those sunglasses, Tony.  Or trade with Mykelti.  Also, lose the fish whiskers.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

In one of the shots of that video there's a Sphinx looking creature made out of sand and someone asked if it was Kody because it had ugly stringy looking hair... Lol

Tony said "no" and laughed cuz he knows it looks like Kody.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

My niece lives in Portland.  She says 99% of the city is normal, the news is way overblown. 
Also, it begrudges me to give them credit, (no pun intended hah) but they’re doing something right if they have good credit and money down for a new house. They are no longer first time homebuyers, and banks and mortgage companies are so tightly regulated these days that approvals are hard to come by. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

My niece lives in Portland.  She says 99% of the city is normal, the news is way overblown. 
Also, it begrudges me to give them credit, (no pun intended hah) but they’re doing something right if they have good credit and money down for a new house. They are no longer first time homebuyers, and banks and mortgage companies are so tightly regulated these days that approvals are hard to come by. 

3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I live in Portland and I agree.  99% of the city is normal.  The issues are largely confined to a few blocks near the Federal building downtown. The other protests are peaceful.  We have a group of COLs that meet a few blocks from my house and protest 3 times a week.

Today the talk is about forest fires.  The sky is hazy, the smell of smoke is strong, we have wind gusts up to 50 mph and we lost power about 30 minutes ago.  

Edited by PDXlulu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

OH NO!  I just read that Mykelti shared the news in her LLR group that it will be a filmed home birth and that they can't share the gender until TLC says they can.

I was hoping for better from them, they seemed to be living their own life toward the end of last season.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I was hoping for better from them, they seemed to be living their own life toward the end of last season.

Really? Does not surprise me in the least. It is all about the bucks, grifting rules.

• Love 3

I had so much better hopes for these two. I understand they want to start their family but they seemed to be doing so well in their own way.  I guess they realized the train is just about out of the  station and they had better cash in while they can. Still holding out hopes that Aspyn doesn't  jump on this bandwagon.

Edited by Gramto6
yikes typox
  • Love 12
29 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

WHY is he giving  us a pair of shoes? 

Damned if I know.  Why does he think fish whiskers and girly hair is attractive?  These two are a mystery, I only hope their kid doesn't take after dear old dad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

OH NO!  I just read that Mykelti shared the news in her LLR group that it will be a filmed home birth and that they can't share the gender until TLC says they can.

I’m sure they already have the name picked out.  I mean “Season Thirteen Padron” really is gender neutral.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Damned if I know.  Why does he think fish whiskers and girly hair is attractive?  These two are a mystery, I only hope their kid doesn't take after dear old dad.

Dad's eyes give me the creeps! Almost demonic. Hmmm, black/dark gray shoes...a hint that it is a boy? 

Well they are really stoking the fires for another season maybe more..,.

• Love 4

Why does Tony look homeless? What exactly does he do for work looking like that?

And just like all reality famewhores, they will someday complain how TLC "bullied" them and controlled their child's birth. When in reality, they signed up because they wanted the money. And they would be living in poverty without TLC. And they've made no sincere effort to financially provide for themselves apart from the TLC job.

I'm guessing that all the home births and birthing center births are because real hospitals won't allow a film crew?

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Dad's eyes give me the creeps! Almost demonic. Hmmm, black/dark gray shoes...a hint that it is a boy? 

Well they are really stoking the fires for another season maybe more..,.

I figured it was their idea of baby booties.   Since they are so different and quirky, they couldn't show typical booties, they had to go with baby Doc Martens

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Why does Tony look homeless? What exactly does he do for work looking like that?

And just like all reality famewhores, they will someday complain how TLC "bullied" them and controlled their child's birth. When in reality, they signed up because they wanted the money. And they would be living in poverty without TLC. And they've made no sincere effort to financially provide for themselves apart from the TLC job.

I'm guessing that all the home births and birthing center births are because real hospitals won't allow a film crew?

he HAD a job with insurance i assume but we QUIT a few months ago. Probably because he'd rather be on the show and SM. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I figured it was their idea of baby booties.   Since they are so different and quirky, they couldn't show typical booties, they had to go with baby Doc Martens

well...real baby Doc Martens would have been cool... 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

he HAD a job with insurance i assume but we QUIT a few months ago. Probably because he'd rather be on the show and SM. 

I believe he worked at Wells Fargo.  But wanted to do his own business, something to do with gaming  I believe, but not sure about that.  Never  understand the need to quit a job when your wife is pregnant and you really need the insurance.  

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

More likey because they have no insurance.

True, and I believe she was probably pregnant when he quit.  Hopefully she wont allow herself to suffer like Maddie did.  There is no reason to suffer like that when an epidural will make it at least at little more enjoyable.  Everyone I know that's had one, said it's the only way to go.  

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Hopefully she wont allow herself to suffer like Maddie did.  There is no reason to suffer like that when an epidural will make it at least at little more enjoyable. 

Midwives cannot do an epidural, it has to be an anesthestist or anesthesiologist.  So if it's not a hospital birth, buckle in for a lot of drama.  I cannot see either of them making enough to buy their own health insurance policy so no way they'd have it anywhere but home.

• Love 6

I hope LuluRoe doesn’t make baby clothes because I don’t want to imagine the atrocious outfit combinations the baby would end up wearing.

I always figured Tony was let go from his job instead of quitting and doesn’t want to say he was laid off. I only say this because he has worked during the entirety of their marriage and I can’t see him just up and quitting with one or two mortgages to pay. At least not to be a “gamer” or  because they will get money for filming the pregnancy/baby’s birth. A baby special won’t pay much money. I think Sister Wives is like the Duggar show, the “talent” will take any crumb of money they can get from TLC because they don’t have any other options so they can’t make big money demands.   If Sister Wives was bringing in so much money, so many of them wouldn’t have a million MLM “jobs”.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I believe he worked at Wells Fargo.  But wanted to do his own business, something to do with gaming  I believe, but not sure about that.  Never  understand the need to quit a job when your wife is pregnant and you really need the insurance.  

I agree!  The Browns are so irresponsible to be without health insurance, it's shameful.  I hoped FT was smarter than that, but I guess not.  To quit a job that likely had benefits right before having a child is all kinds of stupid.  I couldn't live with that uncertainty.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I agree!  The Browns are so irresponsible to be without health insurance, it's shameful.  I hoped FT was smarter than that, but I guess not.  To quit a job that likely had benefits right before having a child is all kinds of stupid.  I couldn't live with that uncertainty.

The "quitting" right before having a baby sounds a lot more like let go than anything else.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The "quitting" right before having a baby sounds a lot more like let go than anything else.  

Some how unless he was in a back room never seen by the public, I don't see how any bank would employ him. Personally I would back quickly out of a bank if he was behind a desk I might need to  sit at...and Mykelti worked there too???

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Some how unless he was in a back room never seen by the public, I don't see how any bank would employ him. Personally I would back quickly out of a bank if he was behind a desk I might need to  sit at...and Mykelti worked there too???

Yes Mykelti worked there too, until she "quite" her job as I recall.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Could very well be.  That makes it rilly sad that Mykelti "quite" her own job to sell crap, with no benefits.

12 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Yes Mykelti worked there too, until she "quite" her job as I recall.

Great minds, Sandy!  The divine Miss M will never live that misspelling down!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Well it does say Tony and I are pregnant so maybe you are right!  🙂

For whatever reason, this grates on my nerves.  Mykelti, and only Mykelti is pregnant.  She and Tony are EXPECTING.  As much as he looks as if he's carrying twins or triplets, he most assuredly is NOT pregnant.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

For whatever reason, this grates on my nerves.  Mykelti, and only Mykelti is pregnant.  She and Tony are EXPECTING.  As much as he looks as if he's carrying twins or triplets, he most assuredly is NOT pregnant.   

I completely agree.  Unless he is carrying the baby, he isn't pregnant.  I can't stand him and he looks even worse with that mop of hair.  I have had no problem with him not being on the show in recent years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MonicaM said:

For whatever reason, this grates on my nerves. 

That always makes me stabby as well. 

The definition of pregnant is:  "having a child or young developing in the uterus."  While FT looks pregnant he is not anatomically able to be so.   I have always thought that "we are pregnant" announcement to be pretentious and ridiculous.

• Love 14
On 9/18/2020 at 4:15 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

So we've got baby Mykinnleigh or Paiezleyy or Daekoetta due soon, and Daddy plays video games on Youtube and Mommy shills moldy cardigans and neither of them have health insurance?  I see the Brown fam'ly traditions continue.  Kody should be proud.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

With 3,269 sales of SISTERWIVES Adult Coloring Book Reality TV Gift Polygamy Las Vegas Snarky Gift Kody Brown, I wonder if SplendorintheTrash has made more profit than MSW's Closet yet?  Nice colouring, Socialogy101!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 9/19/2020 at 3:41 PM, MonicaM said:

I HATE this phrase.  Tony and I are expecting a baby...fine!  But Tony and I are pregnant...I can never get used to couples saying this.

• Love 6