Type keyword(s) to search

Kristen Taekman: At Least She's Pretty

• Start Topic

While it sucks that these innocent people are now in the public eye, was it better that wives and girlfriends like Kristen remain in the dark while their partners were off trying to score a sidepiece?  I lean towards "no."

Or while the kids' college funds were spent by these dirtbags?  I can handle betrayal - your loss, fella.  Don't let the door hitcha... What would make me see red would be:  How much money did you take out of my kids' mouths to pay for sex with these hookers?

Kristen is in for a World o' Pain but I think she'll look back in a few years and wish she'd known sooner.  Unless she starts Drinking and Tweeting and winds up like her buddy.  I hope not.

• Love 6

No, seriously I feel bad for Kristen and her kids.

Yeah, I feel especially bad for her given that she has two young children to care for. Infidelity in the public eye would be hard enough with adult children, but I can't imagine all the added stress of raising two small kids being factored into the equation and her decision-making process.

• Love 5

I see your point, but I'm torn. While it sucks that these innocent people are now in the public eye, was it better that wives and girlfriends like Kristen remain in the dark while their partners were off trying to score a sidepiece?  I lean towards "no."

Yup.  These are like super hero hackers.  Hacking for the good of the world.  lol

• Love 2

Why is Kristen in LA palling around with Tori Spelling? Is there something going on, show wise, in the works, whatever you call it, with those two? 

I might be ridiculous in my thoughts but in the back of my mind, I keep thinking, Josh did the Ashley thing just to be cool, in his mind. I don't think he has it in him to actually pull the trigger and set up an encounter. 

Kristen/Josh/kids were on the West Coast to promote EBoost, they were up in Washington State as well, I believe, all over California, not just LA.

He spent thousands of dollars, he had some kind of interactions  online at the very least. Who knows if it went beyond the internet but I have no problem seeing him thinking he is all that and a bag of chips. LOL

• Love 2

I really am for Internet privacy, espically for those countries that don't have the same freedoms we do. But damn the joshi (plural of Josh) scandals just feel so damn good. I want to scream from a mountain top "I KNEW IT, HE IS AN ASSHOLE!" Very loudly and often.

• Love 17

Yup.  These are like super hero hackers.  Hacking for the good of the world.  lol

Hackers like to differentiate themselves into white hats vs black hats. They are fooling themselves, imo.

Kristin hasn't really been a visible entity this season. Editing has made her an afterthought. But last year, she was integral to the cast and storylines. Her husband was awful, disrespectful, mean-spirited. No love, nor respect. Now we know why.

• Love 6

Kristen is such a beautiful woman, not only that, she's got those great new boobs. What was Josh thinking? I always kind of thought he was an asshole only because of the stupid hat he wears everywhere, even formal affairs, just to hide his disappearing hairline. He's definitely having a mid-life crisis.

Josh always reminders of the character Jacob from Lost.  I wanted to put in a picture but can't figure It out.  How to you add pictures from  your own computer?

just copy the image and paste it here in the exact same way you copy and paste text

*editing because I'm not sure everyone has heard that Josh Teakman joined Josh Duggar in the rank and file members of the cheating site with an Ashley Madison account.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

Josh always reminders of the character Jacob from Lost.  I wanted to put in a picture but can't figure It out.  How to you add pictures from  your own computer?

You have to upload your picture to a photo sharing site like Photobucket.   Once it's there, they provide you with a link that you use here.  When you get the link, click on the little monitor above the text box and a pop-up will appear.  That's where you put the link.

If the picture is on another website, you can just copy and insert the URL address.

• Love 3

Dang, I knew some housewife husband would show up in AM but I honestly thought it would be one of the NJ guys or Mario.

Josh is a jerk, and I honestly feel sorry for Kristen.   But I agree ..ding, ding, ding....she just got an apple if she wants it.

• Love 3

Since it has come up a few times - I just want to mention that renting a two bedroom apartment in TriBeCa ain't cheap. On the very low end they're paying at least 6k a month.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 2

While I am against a place set up for cheating, I am also against hacking and blackmail.

Were the cheaters worried about their families when they used money that could have gone into the household to finance their cheating...FUCK THAT 

Let the dragging continue.. I really don't like Kristen so I'm not sorry. It's unfortunate for the kids but if Josh didn't think about it why should I?

• Love 4

What I find the most interesting is that several episodes ago, Bethanny was having a conversation with Kristin and basically said "we all have stuff we are dealing with". I would assume she meant with regards to Sonia dealing with ongoing legal issues, Heather dealing with a sick child, Bethanny and Ramona going through divorces, etc.  Kristin a couple of times insisted that she wasn't dealing with anything - as in everything was peachy keen in her life. Obviously it wasn't, she just apparently didn't know it.

• Love 4

Her husband always gave off a d-bag/creepy vibe. Kristen, ditch him! Take those cute kids. I'm on team 'Yay AM Hackers'. If a site deserved to be hacked, it's that one. This douche canoe wasted money that could be spent on the kids' education and betrayed his vows. Take him to the cleaners, KT! Sorry, I don't have any sympathy for cheaters and I don't think it's better to be in the dark. Hopefully, after she dumps him and heals, she can find someone who appreciates her.

• Love 6

I'm GLAD Ramona got her marriage handed to her on a platter of tabloid humiliation and I truly do not care what anyone thinks about me for feeling that way.

Preach it, sistah-  Karma I a bitch names Ramoaner!

AND HERE'S HIS 'ADMISSION' WHICH DOESN'T MENTION ALL THE TIMES HE USED IT (OR WHY HE LIED)

'I signed up for the site foolishly and ignorantly with a group of friends and I deeply apologize for any embarrassment or pain I have brought to my wife and family.

'We both look forward to moving past this and getting on with our lives

.'

All he needs to add is apple pie and the family dog and he has the making of  top C&W song!

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 1

I can't decide if she really loves this jerk or if this is something she turned her head away from. I mean, they just seem so mismatched as spouses. She also seems so mismatched as friends with Brandi, too so... And 62(?) transactions? I just don't know. It doesn't matter, this is a humiliating situation for her and her children under any circumstance. I feel for her.

Wether she sticks by him or not, I hope she at least rips the crotch out of all his pants, sets fire to his underwear, and gives his stupid hats a bleach bath. :)

• Love 6

Oh man, oh man, oh man, Daily Mail is on a rampage for poor Joshie-poo.  Take a lookee-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211767/How-Real-Housewifes-New-York-star-s-Kristen-Taekman-s-cheating-husband-Josh-posed-Ashley-Madison-Mr-Big-NYC-seeking-discreet-experiences-beautiful-sexy-woman-said-no-limits-except-smokers.html

They are ripping him to shreds.  Someone over there must hate his guts for the way he handled himself earlier with them.  Something is up with DM.  Don't know what it is, but it makes me curious.  Every day they do puff pieces on Bethenny in the Hamptons or Kelly strolling in Manhattan.  And now these slaughtering pieces on Josh.  What up with them?

• Love 4

Oh man, oh man, oh man, Daily Mail is on a rampage for poor Joshie-poo.  Take a lookee-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211767/How-Real-Housewifes-New-York-star-s-Kristen-Taekman-s-cheating-husband-Josh-posed-Ashley-Madison-Mr-Big-NYC-seeking-discreet-experiences-beautiful-sexy-woman-said-no-limits-except-smokers.html

They are ripping him to shreds.  Someone over there must hate his guts for the way he handled himself earlier with them.  Something is up with DM.  Don't know what it is, but it makes me curious.  Every day they do puff pieces on Bethenny in the Hamptons or Kelly strolling in Manhattan.  And now these slaughtering pieces on Josh.  What up with them?

Wasn't much of a stretch to think he desired someone to share intellectual pursuits. 

Oh Kristen really has something to cry about-the guy pretty much went trolling every month.

• Love 2

Oh man, oh man, oh man, Daily Mail is on a rampage for poor Joshie-poo.  Take a lookee-

http://www.dailymail...pt-smokers.html

Well it is official ... its a dragging

eaten2.gif

Lawd his profile:

Looking to enjoy the finer things life has to offer... total respect for my situation and yours but looking for a beautiful sexy woman, who wants to be treated like a woman, engaged socially and intellectually and see where it goes from there....but no stress and no pressure... Looking for opportunity to wine and dine and have discreet experiences

And, ain't no damn him and his friends signing up for shits and giggles. Bitch please. Josh was trolling for ass. It is a shame that he brought his so-called friends into this because you know their wives or girlfriends are giving them side eye right now.

The 46-year-old businessman who has been married to former model Kristin, 38, for more than ten years first logged onto the cheaters' website on June 29 2011 - when his wife was newly pregnant with their second child.

There is then a gap in his activity until May 2012, when their second child, daughter Kingsley, now 3 was around five months old.

Taekman then used the site on multiple occasions every single month between May 2012 and June 2014. He even logged on twice the day after Christmas 2013.

Was he looking for an after Christmas sale?

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 14

Were the cheaters worried about their families when they used money that could have gone into the household to finance their cheating...FUCK THAT 

Let the dragging continue.. I really don't like Kristen so I'm not sorry. It's unfortunate for the kids but if Josh didn't think about it why should I?

When I heard about all this I felt very smug. Cheaters deserve to be caught, so let the revealing begin. Then I thought about it, and thought about it some more. Then I read the attached article and it made me realize what had been nagging me about it all. It's not just the Cheaters that are going to be hurt, but everyone that loves them. I felt sure my husband wouldn't be involved (even if he were the type, he can barely remember how to log on the computer the few times he makes the attempt so he would do his cheating the old fashioned way) but I thought about other men in my life. What about my brother, or my BIL? My thoughts were "no", but what if they did show up on some list? It would be devastating to not only their wives and kids, but to all of us. These people aren't just revealing you are a scumbag cheater, they are revealing your likes/dislikes, your sexual preferences for the whole world to see. Can you imagine reading this publicly about someone you love? What if it were one of your grown kids? The sheer number of people who could/will be hurt has the potential to be off the charts.  Not to mention that in the article they mention the 15K people who are apparently military/fed employees. The Military folks could face a dishonorable discharge, which means the loss of their pension. I don't care about the cheater, but what about the wife and kids? What about the public humiliation? The thing is, there are so many other people who could be harmed by this that it just makes me a little bit queasy. Then they talk about the fact that there will certainly be suicides by some people. I think for me that while I like the idea of the cheater being outed, this is just too public and too wrong. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/19/dont-gloat-about-the-ashley-madison-leak-its-about-way-more-than-infidelity/

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

When I heard about all this I felt very smug. Cheaters deserve to be caught, so let the revealing begin. Then I thought about it, and thought about it some more. Then I read the attached article and it made me realize what had been nagging me about it all. It's not just the Cheaters that are going to be hurt, but everyone that loves them. I felt sure my husband wouldn't be involved (even if he were the type, he can barely remember how to log on the computer the few times he makes the attempt so he would do his cheating the old fashioned way) but I thought about other men in my life. What about my brother, or my BIL? My thoughts were "no", but what if they did show up on some list? It would be devastating to not only their wives and kids, but to all of us. These people aren't just revealing you are a scumbag cheater, they are revealing your likes/dislikes, your sexual preferences for the whole world to see. Can you imagine reading this publicly about someone you love? What if it were one of your grown kids? The sheer number of people who could/will be hurt has the potential to be off the charts.  Not to mention that in the article they mention the 15K people who are apparently military/fed employees. The Military folks could face a dishonorable discharge, which means the loss of their pension. I don't care about the cheater, but what about the wife and kids? What about the public humiliation? The thing is, there are so many other people who could be harmed by this that it just makes me a little bit queasy. Then they talk about the fact that there will certainly be suicides by some people. I think for me that while I like the idea of the cheater being outed, this is just too public and too wrong. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/19/dont-gloat-about-the-ashley-madison-leak-its-about-way-more-than-infidelity/

There have already been two.

Remember  'Fatal Attraction' (Glenn Close, Michael Douglas)?  After all the grief Glenn's character caused for cheating-ass Michael's family, when the movie was over I distinctly remember thinking, "Damn, if that's not a motivation to NOT CHEAT, I don't know what is."  It just seemed so tawdry, and for what?  Some sex in an elevator? (Remember when she cut her wrists when he wouldn't see her? Then took his child and tried to kill his wife?)  Anyway, I digess...

You're right.  This is so much more far reaching than just a bunch of dirtbags getting caught cheating on their spouses. I always defer to the effect on the kids.  I guess my point is, it always astounds me that people are so willing to throw it all away, including their children, for 7 minutes in heaven. 

• Love 4

There have already been two.

Remember  'Fatal Attraction' (Glenn Close, Michael Douglas)?  After all the grief Glenn's character caused for cheating-ass Michael's family, when the movie was over I distinctly remember thinking, "Damn, if that's not a motivation to NOT CHEAT, I don't know what is."  It just seemed so tawdry, and for what?  Some sex in an elevator? (Remember when she cut her wrists when he wouldn't see her? Then took his child and tried to kill his wife?)  Anyway, I digess...

You're right.  This is so much more far reaching than just a bunch of dirtbags getting caught cheating on their spouses. I always defer to the effect on the kids.  I guess my point is, it always astounds me that people are so willing to throw it all away, including their children, for 7 minutes in heaven. 

I have my own special place for cheaters-be it people who commit mortgage fraud, adultery or tax fraud-they cheat and just are not terribly desirable people. It is funny because people talk about the children being hurt and yet when Luann said something about her kids Carole was quick with her retort (which wasn't even factual).  I wonder what she will say to poor Kristen when Kristen claims her children are hurt.  Parents are parents be it having one more child or two.

• Love 2

I have my own special place for cheaters-be it people who commit mortgage fraud, adultery or tax fraud-they cheat and just are not terribly desirable people. It is funny because people talk about the children being hurt and yet when Luann said something about her kids Carole was quick with her retort (which wasn't even factual). I wonder what she will say to poor Kristen when Kristen claims her children are hurt. Parents are parents be it having one more child or two.

Apples and oranges, first the age of the children and Carole' s point was that it was Lu' s actions and words on camera that would be embarrassing not Carole commenting on those words and actions and why should Carole be held more accountable for embarrassing Lu's children than Lu and Lu could have made it not an issue by not taking boys to the ladies room, hooking up on vacation, and talking about the best sex of her life, etc.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7

I've always been largely indifferent to Kristen but, damn, I feel bad for the woman. Discovering your piece of shit husband is on AM would be humiliating and heartbreaking enough without it all playing out in the public eye. I would hope she will leave him but I'm not going to criticise her if she doesn't. I hate it when men treat women badly but when the woman doesn't respond how the public thinks she should, the venom becomes directed towards her and she's labelled "stupid" or its said she deserves everything she got if she decides to stay. No. Josh is in the wrong here. Kristen's world just blew up around her and whatever we think of him, she loves that man who is also the father of her children; whatever she decides to do she deserves compassion. That's not to say I hope she doesn't kick him to the curb.

Josh has always given me the creeps and I imagine this has come as a shock to exactly no one but I believe Kristen genuinely loves him and this must be hell for her especially knowing he signed up while she was pregnant with their daughter. Nice, Josh, nice - you piece of shit.

• Love 20

Apples and oranges, first the age of the children and Carole' s point was that it was Lu' s actions and words on camera that would be embarrassing not Carole commenting on those words and actions and why should Carole be held more accountable for embarrassing Lu's children than Lu and Lu could have made it not an issue by not taking boys to the ladies room, hooking up on vacation, and talking about the best sex of her life, etc.

It is exactly the same thing except of course Luann didn't take any "boys" or men into the bathroom or screw random guys on vacation. Age is irrelevant-Kristen;s kids grow up to be adults.   It is people commenting about a parent's sex life. The difference is these are strangers commenting about Josh and Carole insisted she was Luann's friend.

It is exactly the same thing except of course Luann didn't take any "boys" or men into the bathroom or screw random guys on vacation. Age is irrelevant-Kristen;s kids grow up to be adults.   It is people commenting about a parent's sex life. The difference is these are strangers commenting about Josh and Carole insisted she was Luann's friend.

I disagree that it is remotely similar but it would only be hypocritical if it was Josh blaming the world for harming his wife and children, not if Kristen objected to it because that was Caroles point is that Lu wasn't taking responsibility for her actions in embarrassing her children.

• Love 3

I've always been largely indifferent to Kristen but, damn, I feel bad for the woman. Discovering your piece of shit husband is on AM would be humiliating and heartbreaking enough without it all playing out in the public eye. I would hope she will leave him but I'm not going to criticise her if she doesn't. I hate it when men treat women badly but when the woman doesn't respond how the public thinks she should, the venom becomes directed towards her and she's labelled "stupid" or its said she deserves everything she got if she decides to stay. No. Josh is in the wrong here. Kristen's world just blew up around her and whatever we think of him, she loves that man who is also the father of her children; whatever she decides to do she deserves compassion. That's not to say I hope she doesn't kick him to the curb.

Josh has always given me the creeps and I imagine this has come as a shock to exactly no one but I believe Kristen genuinely loves him and this must be hell for her especially knowing he signed up while she was pregnant with their daughter. Nice, Josh, nice - you piece of shit.

Much like Shannon on the OC, it is Kristen's choice and I don't know if leaving Josh is the best solution.  Terrible time to have a marital scandal break when you are on a PR tour of your company with your wife pimping your product.  If Josh's company blows up and Kristen is on her own I think she will have a difficult time supporting herself and her children.  As far as a reality star, she wasn't really a hot commodity when she was crying and whining about Josh, she didn't do much this year but get bawled out by Dorinda and ignored by Bethenny so I don't see a brilliant future for her in the genre.  I certainly don't see her acting like her BFF Brand, which is a good thing.  i. 

• Love 1

I always knew Josh was a royal douche. I remember when Kristen had her fitness video filming at their apartment (I think) and he showed up and was making derogatory remarks towards her. Her face just fell and I remember yelling at the screen, "LEAVE HIM KRISTEN, LEAVE HIM!" I knew he was a no-good piece of shit.

Also, recall that when Kristen was new on the show she was shown waiting for Josh at a restaurant to have dinner. He was very late and very rude/nonapologetic about being late. Now, I have to think he was out with one of his hookups before meeting her. What a lowlife scumbag.

However, I too will not judge Kristen if she does not leave him. I hope she does get the guts eventually, and I really think she will, but it sure isn't easy. Other people on the outside can tell her to leave him but she has two very young children and isn't really working. Disrupting the stability of a family unit is extremely difficult so I will give her a pass if she tries to work things out with him. However, I must say, I don't think there is any true working out to do. That guy doesn't seem to care about Kristen or love her at all. He is solely focused on his own selfish needs.

I also remember that he wasn't that interested in Kingsley's physical therapy. He's a total dirtbag of a husband and father. Go to hell Josh, "Mr. Big NYC". What a fucking joke. He WISHES.

• Love 10

I've always had this "thing" about lying.   It's a big deal to me and I've drilled it into my kids that the truth always comes out.  That's why I find it so hard to understand how people can do something so risky (and stupid) and think that they'll get away with it.

My heart goes out to Kristen.

This is so much more far reaching...... 

You're right!   This effects their spouse, children, family, friends and career.  I wonder how many of these Ashley Madison clients are worried about being exposed.

Speaking of "far reaching"........there's a piece online claiming that there are only three zip codes in all of the US that don't have any Ashley Madison clients.  If that's true, it blows my mind.

Nikolai, Alaska (99691) — Population: 94 (2010 Census)
Perryville, Alaska (99648) — Population: 113 (2010 Census)
Polvadera, New Mexico (87828) — Population: 269 (2010 Census)

Yahoo Ashley Madison Zip Codes

• Love 4

I've always had this "thing" about lying.   It's a big deal to me and I've drilled it into my kids that the truth always comes out.  That's why I find it so hard to understand how people can do something so risky (and stupid) and think that they'll get away with it.

My heart goes out to Kristen.

You're right!   This effects their spouse, children, family, friends and career.  I wonder how many of these Ashley Madison clients are worried about being exposed.

Speaking of "far reaching"........there's a piece online claiming that there are only three zip codes in all of the US that don't have any Ashley Madison clients.  If that's true, it blows my mind.

Nikolai, Alaska (99691) — Population: 94 (2010 Census)

Perryville, Alaska (99648) — Population: 113 (2010 Census)

Polvadera, New Mexico (87828) — Population: 269 (2010 Census)

Yahoo Ashley Madison Zip Codes

I don't believe that this is factually accurate but AM would love it to be.  I do believe that there is emotional and/or physical adultery in every ZIP code in the US though. 

You don't think Kristen is taking the Sex in the City tour and then will say her hubby joined the site calling himself Mr. Big because he was doing research for a book, movie or TV show???

2BAEF9C700000578-3211767-image-a-21_1440

Edited by talula

Some FYI for anyone that doesn't know - Kristen and Josh renewed their vows this past year on their tenth wedding anniversary, and it was filmed for the show. Only it didn't make the cut. For Kristen's sake, I think that's a good thing.

• Love 11

"You don't think Kristen is taking the Sex in the City tour and then will say her hubby joined the site calling himself Mr. Big because he was doing research for a book, movie or TV show???"

^ Oh brother, if she does that everyone's eyes will roll...

Did she seriously send that out at 6:20AM??

The tour doesn't even start until 11:00, so it must not be a real-time photo.

Such a bizaare activity to do when you find out about your cheating hubbie - maybe she is in shock??

I also want to add, for those that comment on Kristen and Josh RENTING their apartment...

Unless they've moved, they rent from "The Residences" of a luxury hotel in Battery Park.

They showed it last season and my jaw dropped, I've been there many times and recognized the exterior immediately.

They would be renting from a private owner, but I would imagine that they are paying at least $6K a month for the prestigious address, which explains why their place is so small!  It's just about comparable to renting an apartment in Trump Tower.

Anyway this is my first post, I came here as soon as I heard the AM story -scandalous!

And yes, it saved Kristin from the chopping block but at what price?!

Edited by Central Perk
  • Love 8

Anyway this is my first post, I came here as soon as I heard the AM story -scandalous!

Welcome Central Perk!

• Love 3

"You don't think Kristen is taking the Sex in the City tour and then will say her hubby joined the site calling himself Mr. Big because he was doing research for a book, movie or TV show???"

^ Oh brother, if she does that everyone's eyes will roll...

Did she seriously send that out at 6:20AM??

The tour doesn't even start until 11:00, so it must not be a real-time photo.

Such a bizaare activity to do when you find out about your cheating hubbie - maybe she is in shock??

I also want to add, for those that comment on Kristen and Josh RENTING their apartment...

Unless they've moved, they rent from "The Residences" of a luxury hotel in Battery Park.

They showed it last season and my jaw dropped, I've been there many times and recognized the exterior immediately.

They would be renting from a private owner, but I would imagine that they are paying at least $6K a month for the prestigious address, which explains why their place is so small!  It's just about comparable to renting an apartment in Trump Tower.

Welcome! I suspect that this SITC tour was scheduled before the AM story broke. I am glad she is going on with her day to day life and not hiding out in her apartment like some other HWs might do.

• Love 4

Kristen can support herself with some help from him. She is not totally without income.

It just might not be on the same scale as her current situation but I am sure she will be a whole lot happier. She doesn't strike me as materialistic. She wouldn't be with him if she were.

Edited because surrounding is not the same as current.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 5

I honestly don't know what Kristen could say in such a situation. I think it's a good tactic, actually - to show that her life is going on and she's not going to give any looky-loos the satisfaction of seeing her broken down or in hiding. She's probably putting a brave face on for the sake of her children. I've no doubt she's letting Josh hear all about it in private, though.

She could acknowledge the AM thing, thank fans for their support, and that would open the door to all sorts of outpouring. Maybe it's like what Bethenny said at Dorinda's birthday dinner - if I start talking about it, I'm going to crying on the floor and huddled in the fetal position. (Paraphrasing.)

• Love 2

Welcome! I suspect that this SITC tour was scheduled before the AM story broke. I am glad she is going on with her day to day life and not hiding out in her apartment like some other HWs might do.

She is in California so they aren't recent photos.  I respect her right to carry on.  I think Kristen is being smart, yes there is a first time for everything, but her family may feel differently about supporting she and Josh.

• Love 3