Type keyword(s) to search

Kristen Taekman: At Least She's Pretty

• Start Topic

(edited)

If that is true, I'm not surprised.  This is my first season with the very blah Kristen.  She doesn't add anything and is pretty much ignored most of the time anyway.   I also think that eight (8) housewives is too many so that may also be a factor.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Whoa, I saw that Kristen's thread was actually getting some activity and was shocked. Had to see what was going on in here. Not surprised if she gets cut. She adds nothing to the show and never has. 

• Love 2

Did you whip out the O-face?

I think it's very possible she will be cut, but I don't think they even make those decisions until after the season. The cast doesn't know who'll be back until it's close to filming the new season correct?

• Love 2
(edited)

E reported tonite that Kristen is likely not being asked back - because Bethenny doesn't want her on the show.

Hey Bravo, I'm a viewer (for now) who doesn't want Bitchy Bethenny on the show!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

If Beth decides to stay on the show (aka they decide not to give her a spinoff) Kristen won't be back.  Eight is too many.  Maybe they'll have her as a 'friend'.

IIRC Beth signed on to the show in the last minute (something like the second or third week of October) and probably all the housewives were set at that time.  I think the plan was for Beth to do a season of RHNY and then her own show (aka Bethenny Starting Over).  Given her reviews and pulling power this season, that may not happen.

For me, Kris is someone who I've never found all that interesting but because of the way Beth has treated her, and to a certain extent the way Ro treated her last season, I find myself rooting for her.  My gut tells me she'll be gone as a regular next season.

• Love 5

I go back and forth with Kristen. I didn't much care for her in her first season (that "O" face was present there), but she's had to deal with Ramona and Bethenny, which makes me empathize with her some. As it stands with the show not actually putting much of her own storyline forward, she does feel extraneous.

I wish the best for her nail polish line. One bit of advice I have for her to use a better camera for her blog. The photos are not the best quality when blown up the way that they are.

• Love 3

Oh Kristen. . . interesting website. She is doing a multipart "Sex in the City" tour of NYC. Keep in mind SITC is just as prevalent today as it was in 1998.  Kristen tells us of her knowledge of vibrators.

During the show I thought she looked breathtaking with the blue until I saw the stupid jeans underneath. Kristen has to find a way to hike up her boobs-the dress has unfulfilled darts. She does put time and energy into her daily look but I don't think the dress she substituted for her original looked anything like the dress she had on.

Kristen definitely looked like a rose between two thorns in the Carole, Kristen, Heather photo.  I will say Heather of three captured the theme the best.   

http://www.kristencarrolltaekman.com/last-nights-look?category=Fashion  I am thinking she needs to finish the tour before they make announcements about next year's RHONYC.

I love Kristen, and her sense of humor. I love seeing her clothes, hair and makeup.

I am so sick of Ranona. Ugh!!

I enjoy her too - Kristen is sort of refreshing and fun, with her silly faces. She seems more lighthearted this year, or it could just be the editing.
  • Love 6

I think Kristen has definitely suffered from the 8 housewives thing combined with Bethennys return. It seems anyone who is against Beth (Kristen, Heather etc) is getting a hack job in the editing room which sucks. Kristen is definitely first in line to be fired in my opinion, followed by Dorinda and Sonja.

• Love 3

I don't have any strong feelings toward Kristen either way (she can annoy at times), however I kind of like having so many housewives. I don't get too caught up in any one pair's drama, and it also keeps the fights fluid - I never know who is aligned with whom (although that has more to do with Bethenny who is Team Bethenny and has the freedom to call out whoever she pleases).  I kind of like Kristen being used sparingly as a Greek chorus.  Last season when she had her own story lines, I didn't like her much.

• Love 4

Nah, I think Brandi is just being Brandi again. Aka, don't believe a word of it.

For context, someone on Twitter suggested/asked if Brandi and Kristen would do a spinoff, and I think Brandi's reply was a wink? It was something basically that would lead a reader to think they were going to get a spinoff, but if you know how Brandi is it's clear she was just saying what the person wanted to her.

• Love 4

I would ask Kristin "What's your definition of a great friend?". Brandi is a sad, drunken, nasty woman. She may say her children are her life but shows no sign that she cares at all about what her growing sons might think of their mother. My son would be so embarrassed and horrified if I'd ever acted like that in real life, much less on television. She's said that her boys don't watch this show-well, their friends' parents do and you can bet your last dollar that this is talked about at school. What a vile human being she is. 

• Love 3

I actually think her nail polish colors are attractive, I ordered two of them. We'll see how they look IRL.

Can we please get rid of that squawking chicken called Bethany before we get rid of Kristin? I'm kind of meh about Kristin but Bethany makes me stabby.  

• Love 6

Kristen was outspoken early on about having eight RH on the franchise-it was almost as if she was cutting her nose off to spite her face. She is obviously the dullest. She took really bad advice from Brandi about insisting being in the action.  First with Dorinda, then with Bethenny and finally with Sonja-no one wanted to be in a scene with her because she is uninteresting.  She admitted in Turks & Caicos she spent more time napping and with the staff than the women.  She can't make anything happen because no one cares. 

I don't get her and I think she was a select from Andy when he was under the influence of Brandi.  It didn't help that Brandi revealed Bethenny and Josh use to date.  Apparently her royal highness of Skinny Girl does not want that tidbit out there.

Does anyone have Kristen's phone number? I'd like to call her and ask her why she stays married to that douche Josh.

Years ago someone posted Jill Zarin's phone number on the Bravo boards and some dipstick called her.  It would not have been so bad if the poster didn't report back she had called the number.

Without a lot of effort you can find Josh's number I just did but I DID NOT call him.  No luck with Kristen's.

• Love 1

Does anyone have Kristen's phone number? I'd like to call her and ask her why she stays married to that douche Josh.

I want to know why their vowel renewal ceremony was cut from the footage this season.  Damn you Bethenny!!!  [[[shakes fist]]]

• Love 3

Is this about the Ashley Madison reveal? Because ITA. I don't even like Kristin, but she can do bette than this cheating douche.

• Love 7

I saw this on another site and came here immediatly for the scoop. He apparently is denying it.

If the AM account was opened after they, Kristen/Josh, joined the show, I would say it is very possible that someone used their address and a name close to his twitter name but this account was opened in 2011, years before they joined. Sad 

• Love 5

If the AM account was opened after they, Kristen/Josh, joined the show, I would say it is very possible that someone used their address and a name close to his twitter name but this account was opened in 2011, years before they joined. Sad 

That could be but it doesn't explain the credit card charges:

"Leak shows credit card registered to Taekman, 45, at couple's New York address, was used for 62 payments to the site in three years."

I can see someone missing a bogus charge on their credit card bill once or twice in three years but not 62 times.

• Love 18

Yes, and ironically he stopped using it about the same time they started appearing on the show. 

So sad for her. 

• Love 7

No wonder Josh liked her better when she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  I thought this couple by far were one of the worst ever on the franchise and now Mr. Branding can try and worm his way out of this one.

Kristen should be very, very angry.  She is one who doesn't let go-wonder if she will join her pal Brandi in LA for a new show on outing cheaters?

• Love 3

That's one way to try to keep your apple.

I must confess the same thought floated through my head... "So does this mean Andy's going to keep her around next season?"

• Love 4

I saw Brandi tweet about this (without directly mentioning it) and it worried me that Andy would see this as a great chance to do some "newly single housewives" show with them.

I hope she leaves him though for real. He is so worthless. I know they have little kids but that's not a happy house.

• Love 6

I hope she leaves him though for real. He is so worthless. I know they have little kids but that's not a happy house.

I agree.  She's got her whole life still ahead of her.  I wouldn't waste one more day working on a marriage with that dickhead.

If she had the financial means, I'd say get out of Housewifeland forever and try to find a new normal.  And stay away from Brandi. But Kristen probably needs the money and I'll admit, I'd be intrigued by her storyline going forward.

• Love 6

Now I'm glad their vow renewal party got left on the cutting room floor.  I'll bet she is, too. 

If I were her, I'd close my Twitter account, get through the next couple weeks of the reunion and all the media buzz it creates, and then start making a new plan. 

• Love 9

Hate to say this, but I know exactly how Satan Andy thinks.  This awful story has just gotten Kristen another season, when she would have most certainly been given the boot.  Yup, I can see Satan Andy totally loving this story & the op to skewer both Joshie-poo & Kristen, and use them for yet another of his truly nasty storylines.

I mean really, anyone surprised Josh the dickhead would be a regular user of Ashley Madison?  C'mon.  Do I feel sorry for Kristen?  Nah, not me.  She knows full well he's a dickhead, but she either ignores or accepts it.  Whatevs.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 8

Knowing your husband is a dickhead is not the same as knowing he's cheating on you when were pregnant.

That said, I'll loose all sympathy I have for her if she defends and or stays with him. I never got why she got with him in the first place. There isn't a single appealing thing about him. If she wanted money, she could've done 10 times better, same with charms and looks. Not only is he not good looking, his face looks like an old person's ass.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 17

It's true he's not even that wealthy. They rent! I mean if you're gonna marry an ugly old man and you're a model at least get a rich one.

I wonder what will happen to her friendship with heather

• Love 3