Type keyword(s) to search

Kristen Taekman: At Least She's Pretty

• Start Topic

I mean, yes, she's insulting herself but I wouldn't even call it the worst tagline this season. I think that would have to go to Sonja's commando line which is gross and not even mildly clever. It lands with a dull thud every time it starts the episode. 

So far I like Kristen. Granted, it's only been two episodes, but she seems pretty nice if a little kooky. I haven't decided how I feel about her relationship with her husband yet. Either he's this awful jerk who can't be bothered to text her when he'll be late, drags her out to do crazy mud races and then leaves her behind after promising to stay, and is generally neglectful and uncaring. ...Or she likes to complain a lot and after years of being married he's used to it and doesn't want to really engage with her anymore.

• Love 1

Her husband seems horrid, but it's hard to feel bad for her because, after all, she married him. I noticed that when she was pushing him away at the end of the race, he said, "but you told me to go ahead!" So she's one of those types, who wants him to stay, but says, "no, it's okay, go ahead," then gets mad at him anyway. I think they are both jerks.

• Love 2

I was really disgusted with her comment about the race being "the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." Really? Running some stupid race is the hardest thing you have ever done in your whole life? Please.

Other than that, I find Kristen at least tolerable. Her airheadedness definitely showed though when she didn't seem to understand what a "ghostwriter" meant. Yup. Good thing she is strikingly gorgeous. 

I think my favorite Kristen moment so far though was from last night's episode when she was like "Are we still going to be talking about this book thing?" Couldn't agree more. Why can't these people ever let anything go?

Josh's comments to K before and after the Spartapocalypse are especially dismaying because he's talking to the woman who gave birth to his two children!  I know without the shadow of a doubt that I, who hate these amateur competitive sports marathons, would rather tackle that obstacle course than go through the agony of labor.  I like her -- I think she's a whole lot smarter than a couple of ladies on this show and, so far, certainly more well-mannered.   He got lucky, I think -- Kristen not so much.  I would have decked him then and there. 

I was really disgusted with her comment about the race being "the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." Really? Running some stupid race is the hardest thing you have ever done in your whole life? Please.

Maybe she meant the hardest physical thing she's ever done in her life.  I've done 2 obstacle/mud runs.  And they were the hardest physical things I've ever done in my life.  Bar nothing. Including 9 hours of labor (albeit not hard labor) and a C-section. 

• Love 2

Her husband seems horrid, but it's hard to feel bad for her because, after all, she married him. I noticed that when she was pushing him away at the end of the race, he said, "but you told me to go ahead!" So she's one of those types, who wants him to stay, but says, "no, it's okay, go ahead," then gets mad at him anyway. I think they are both jerks.

I totally agree.

After watching this season, I want to like Kristen because she seems to be a decent person with a good sense of humor.  But the woman seems to crave validation.  Talks about "taking her side" all the time.  Argues a personality trait, not the action ("You're bossy").  Argues in absolutes ("You never") and expects everyone to hold her hand so she can do physical challenges she doesn't want to do.  Josh is an ass but I'm starting to suspect that 10 years of dealing with this has made him just not fucking care.

• Love 2

I'm sorry but I have to say it. Josh looks like a Ferengi. I've only said this about one other human being: Reggie Miller. /trekkie

Well with his business acumen, he probably knows all the Rules of Acquisition. But, of course most humans, who are not entrepreneurs wouldn't. 

I wonder if Josh really loves strong women (given his endless complimenting of Heather) or if he uses that just to get under Kristen's skin. I think he likes his women pretty, dumb, and quiet.  Kristen just won't stay quiet.  ;)  j/k  I don't think she's dumb, but I do think she's clueless about the man she married, given the way he treats her.  He seems to take glee in publicly humiliating her and I don't know why she tolerates it. He's a good provider, she says, but I don't think he's independently wealthy so I can't see her sticking around for money he doesn't have.  I think she genuinely loves him.  

• Love 1

My guess is that Josh is equally attracted to strong, confident, successful women - AND intimidated by them. He might wistfully lust after one from afar, but a relationship with a woman like Heather? No. It would wreck havoc on his ego. He needs someone he can feel superior to. But then he probably hates her for BEING inferior, and we're back where we started. I think this dude is a mess, frankly, and could benefit from some solo therapy. 

• Love 6

I think Kristen has been told in a variety of ways throughout her life that "It's a good thing you're pretty!".  She's probably always heard that her face is more of an asset to her than her mind, and I think it's gotten a bit self-defeating for her.  She believes that she's not smart.

But she put her case to model for that billboard very clearly, hitting Josh with multiple reasons designed to appeal to him.  

I wonder how Brandi feels about Heather and Ramona.  Did Kristen tell Brandi, prior to the Montana episodes airing, how badly she felt she was treated?

If Brandi is 1/2 as Mama Bear-ish toward her girlfriends as Heather is, (and I think she might be) I'm curious about how she feels toward those 2 after seeing it air.

In my fantasies, when Carole and Kristen were in L.A. last week, they spent time at Chez Glanville where Brandi schooled them both on how not to take any more crap from Heather or Ramona.  When Kristen first joined RHONY, I think the phone lines were burning up between NYC and LA, with Brandi giving Kristen loads of advice on how to secure a spot in upcoming seasons.

I think a Kristen/Carole alliance - minus Heather - would be interesting.

What crap has Carole had to take from Heather and Ramona?

I suppose if Kristen and Carole want to learn how to throw friends under the bus and master the art of playing the perpetual victim, then yes, Brandi would be just the one to teach them.

• Love 3

What crap has Carole had to take from Heather and Ramona?

I suppose if Kristen and Carole want to learn how to throw friends under the bus and master the art of playing the perpetual victim, then yes, Brandi would be just the one to teach them.

I was speaking respectively - I think Carole has taken crap from Heather and Kristen has taken a load from Ramona. (and Heather)

Now that I think of it, though, a couple months ago it was all over the rags that Ramona and Sonja went to Bravo saying that Carole had ghostwritten some of the positive comments on her blog.  It's been speculated that's why Bravo took away the ability to comment on the Ho's blogs.

Does anybody know if that rumor about Carole pulling a Susan Saunders has any legs?

And I agree about Brandi being the one to teach them how to throw someone under the bus.  Kristen being BFFs with her will always earn my side eye.

• Love 1

I was speaking respectively - I think Carole has taken crap from Heather and Kristen has taken a load from Ramona. (and Heather)

Now that I think of it, though, a couple months ago it was all over the rags that Ramona and Sonja went to Bravo saying that Carole had ghostwritten some of the positive comments on her blog.  It's been speculated that's why Bravo took away the ability to comment on the Ho's blogs.

Does anybody know if that rumor about Carole pulling a Susan Saunders has any legs?

And I agree about Brandi being the one to teach them how to throw someone under the bus.  Kristen being BFFs with her will always earn my side eye.

Didn't Carole admit to editing wiki pages late at night? Ha, could be true... But I really think Bravo just got tired of moderating the blogs as they were pretty toxic. Cost effective to lock them down too because we know Bravo runs on the cheap.

Edited by Almost 3000

Kristen stood up to Ramona pretty well, and her way of clawing back at Heather for being an impatient drunk was to go below the belt and insult her husband. I don't believe Kristen needs much schooling on how to deal with the other H'wives.

Anyway, I'm cool with Kristen returning for another season. She was sort of like the younger, annoying stepsister at first, but I'd say she's earned her apple.

• Love 2

I did read that about them claiming Carole wrote ALL of her favorable posts on her own blog AND that she wrote ALL of the negative ones on theirs, them being Ramona, Sonja AND Aviva. I do not ever remember reading any post/comment on anyone's, positive OR negative, blog that soundly even remotely like it was written by Carole BUT I do remember reading posts made by 1 certain commenter that read just like Aviva's blogs. Other posters called her out on being Aviva and shortly after this that poster was removed/banned by Bravo and within 2-3 weeks the comment section on the blogs were removed, so I suspect that Aviva was that poster.

Didn't Carole admit to editing wiki pages late at night? Ha, could be true... But I really think Bravo just got tired of moderating the blogs as they were pretty toxic. Cost effective to lock them down too because we know Bravo runs on the cheap.

You can STILL post on the show videos so Bravo has not shut it down entirely. I took the "editing Wiki" comment as a joke and not serious at all.

The pretty one's thread has been languishing at the bottom of the page for months. I thought she deserved a little love.

On her talk show, Bethenny interviewed every NYC Housewife except Kristen and Carol.

Lu, Aviva, Heather, Sonja, Ramona all appeared.

Kristen and Carole are also the only 2 that didn't post messages on their social media last week gushing about how great it was to be back and to have Bethenny join them. I find that interesting in that the people who follow Housewife news were practically pissing themselves about her return, yet not a peep from those two. Do you think that means anything?

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 2

The pretty one's thread has been languishing at the bottom of the page for months. I thought she deserved a little love.

On her talk show, Bethenny interviewed every NYC Housewife except Kristen and Carol.

Lu, Aviva, Heather, Sonja, Ramona all appeared.

Kristen and Carole are also the only 2 that didn't post messages on their social media last week gushing about how great it was to be back and to have Bethenny join them. I find that interesting in that the people who follow Housewife news were practically pissing themselves about her return, yet not a peep from those two. Do you think that means anything?

I really don't think that there's anything there. Like, for real. In terms of Carole, she posted an Instagram picture of Bethenney's SkinnyGirl vodka. She shared it on Twitter and Bethenny tweeted back: 

Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny  Oct 26

The more u drink the skinnier u get :)  @CaroleRadziwill

But I guess there needs to be more? 

• Love 2

Well, I know it doesn't work for the speculation that Kristen will wedge herself in Bethenny's ass. 

• Love 2

Well, I know it doesn't work for the speculation that Kristen will wedge herself in Bethenny's ass.

I think any chance of Kristen trying to join Bethenny 's team, went out the window a long time ago when Bethenny made cutting remarks about Brandi during tampongate.

I don't know what would be worse. To be on he wrong side of Brandi or the wrong side of Bethenny. For most people, I think Bethenny would be worse. But for Kristen, Brandi holds a lot of Kristen's secrets and I don't think she'd hesitate for a minute to spill them if provoked.

But here's the thing. Brandi is the expert at the reverse Kung Fu grip. She was buddies with Adrienne then she dropped her to be Lisa's wing woman. Then she fell out with Lisa and it is reported that she is buddies with Adrienne and they have "settled their differences." 

There is no loyalty in the "Game of Housewives." Kristen has no reason to be the odd girl out in the Heather/Carole dynamic duo. Why be a distant third when you can be a  snarky second banana. She can team up with Bett's who needs a foil and someone to film with who will be a pliable minion. Kristen has that printed as her "job description" on her resume. Just sayn'

Ya know, when you put it *that* way...

Very possible. Beth needs a foil and a friend. For some reason, I've gotten it in my head that she and Lu were going to team up. But the Countess isn't going to be a pliable minion. Kristen fits the bill. Carole would, too, if she weren't so loyal to Heather.

• Love 2

I have no doubt that Bethenny could split Carole off from Heather if she put her mind to it. But it seems much more likely that team will stay together. It would be a great storyline. Friendship betrayed. New alliances. But it seems far fetched at this point for Carole to switch sides. 

You know that Ramona and Sonja will be nonentities this season. Luann has always had a problem with the skinny girl so I doubt she would sign on to be second banana to Bethenny returning in triumph. So logically that leaves Kristen to be Bethenny's foil and filming partner. It just all adds up.

• Love 1

She was all too happy to have Heather BOSS! her around.

See, now that's the reason why I thought Lu and Bethenny would wind up together. Carole and Heather were both petty and bossy, respectively, to Luann at various times during the past 2 seasons. You gotta KNOW the Countess might forgive but she won't forget. Especially when it was the newbies who dared to disrespect her. Maybe she can forgive Bethenny's past transgressions toward her (I can't remember what they were). Those 2, together, would be formidable I think. Then they could have Kristen as their minion.

I have no doubt that Bethenny could split Carole off from Heather if she put her mind to it. But it seems much more likely that team will stay together. It would be a great storyline. Friendship betrayed. New alliances. But it seems far fetched at this point for Carole to switch sides. 

Not that I'd want to see Heather and Carole break up or anything, because they just got matching bracelets and all, but I theorized last season that a rift was possible. It would make a very interesting storyline, if only to show that nothing is ironclad when you sign that contract. Look at how many marriages, friendships and families have busted up after a few seasons of filming together.

• Love 1

Kristen, Heather, Carole, and LuAnn are buddies outside of this show (as in not waiting for Bravo cameras to start interacting with each other). Speculations about who/what/where remind me of speculation after the reunion for season four aired. People were certain that Carole and LuAnn were really going to mix it up the following season because they sniped at each other on the reunion.

In the case of BH with Brandi and Adrienne--my understanding is that they weren't friends before the show. It was one of those things where the show needed a way to introduce the latest addition, and it became this "Adrienne's friend, Brandi" thing on the show only to have it come out later that their "friendship" was really that Adrienne and Brandi had met at a gathering" once before.

• Love 2

Well we know that Bethenny and Ramona are still friendly with each other. One of Bethenny's early interviews before announcing her return was that Ramona asked her to come back. I'm pretty sure that Bethenny would keep that friendship intact. As for the Countess, I believe that since Jill isn't there, she and Bethenny will most likely not only be civil with each other but will probably back each other up - not necessarily teams, but most likely allies in given situations.  

For me the only real crap shoot is going to be how Bethenny gets along with Carole and Heather. Based on what I have seen of the three of them, I personally see no reason that they wouldn't get along. But, the speculation that Bethenny would feel competitive with the two of them or that Heather would take an aggressive stance against Bethenny is intriguing.

I just remember that the vast majority of Bethenny's snark happened in her talking heads and that most of the conflicts and drama weren't a direct result of Bethenny starting something so much as it was her not backing down if she felt attacked. Since that has also been Carole's MO, it will be interesting to see if they get along or are too much alike. As for Heather, she and Bethenny also share really similar personality traits - aggressive, business oriented, etc - so again they could either really hit it off or be too much alike to ever get along.

As for Kristen, I think she will want to befriend Bethenny. She seemed to want to go out of her way to befriend all of the housewives when she initially started. But, if she is going to continue to show Josh as the douche that he is, she may run into the same issues with Bethenny that she did with Heather. 

• Love 1

Here's a really nice picture of Kristen, Luann and Heather. That's awkward. Okay, now I'm back to thinking Carole might end up on Bethenny's side. Just kidding.  (Not really.)

http://instagram.com/p/uoG6MjDQa9/?modal=true

No alliance would surprise me more than one between Heather and Beth.  Remember when Beth was in Jill's bedroom with Jill and Ally and she was trying on Jill's wigs and imitating her?  I think that's how Beth is, in real life, with her friends (assuming she has some) - always cracking wise and taking the piss out of you.  And I just don't see Heather with any sense of humor about herself to find Bethenny's brand of humor funny at all.  Heather has to be the most clever, the most in charge, the best at everything from hatchet throwing to humor.  Her and Beth friends?  I just can't see it.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

Why does there have to be any "teams" or splitting off of friends? There wasn't last season (unless you count Aviva as a team by herself). The spats Kristen did have with the other HWs were all resolved fairly quickly, and without lines being drawn in the sand. I don't see why it would be much different just because the skeleton is returning.

The reason why there is speculation about teams is that every other franchise has split along those lines for the past three seasons. Especially the most successful one in Atlanta. It seem to be the way that Satan Andy and the powers that be want these shows to go.

The New York Franchise is failing. So if it is going to get ratings it will need to bring it big time. That is what having Bethenny on is all about. They didn't bring her on to have everyone hold hands and sing Kumbaya. 

Let's face it. There can only be one queen bee. Now that Ramona has been sidelined who is going to step in to be the Evil Queen? The Shape Wear monster with her flying monkeys Carole and Kristen? The Skinny Cinderella who turns all of her fellas into mice? The drunken Toaster Oven Diva?

You make the call.

• Love 5

See, now that's the reason why I thought Lu and Bethenny would wind up together. Carole and Heather were both petty and bossy, respectively, to Luann at various times during the past 2 seasons. You gotta KNOW the Countess might forgive but she won't forget. Especially when it was the newbies who dared to disrespect her. Maybe she can forgive Bethenny's past transgressions toward her (I can't remember what they were). Those 2, together, would be formidable I think. Then they could have Kristen as their minion.

Why would Kristin be their minion? Is it because she is the youngest. 

Kristen goes out of her way to not be seen as a doormat. She pushed back for hard at Heather and her husband that she got called out by viewers.  I think the stigma of being being a young blond woman without an academic career is why she lashes out unnecessarily. 

Even then, she still being made to be minions and ass kisser in speculations. The woman can't win.

Why does there have to be any "teams" or splitting off of friends?

I am not in agreement of the speculated teams and foes but that is how the Housewives operate nowadays. It is always Group A vs Group B all the time. I wish it weren't the case, the catalyst are contrived but that is how it works.

• Love 1

Bethenny had Luann attend some of her court hearings during her divorce from Jason. Regardless of if it was just for show or an actual show of support, I think they're probably a lot closer these days than we realize.

As far as Kristen goes, while the HWs shows do tend to split into teams, they also have been known to have seasons where it's one HW versus the rest of the cast. So who's to say Kristen will have to pick a side?

Kristen is a follower. Her problem was that Carole pushed her off of Heather's hip and she lagged behind saying "Look at me Mommy! Look at Me!!!!" Now she can use reverse kung fu and be all friendly with Bethenny and spend a bunch of time filming with her. They have things in common. They each have young kids. And they can fit in their kids pajama's. So it is only natural that they team up.

• Love 1

The reason why there is speculation about teams is that every other franchise has split along those lines for the past three seasons.

Not always (and I watch them all). Yes, Atlanta had the "Talls and Smalls", but that was really for just one season. And, NJ hasn't had any set teams, just Teresa against everyone else for the most part. Anyway, IMO the drama can easily be brought by the HWs without them each having to be a part of a definitive or divided group.

Eta:

Kristen is a follower.

She didn't automatically follow the others in their dislike of Aviva. Kristen questioned them, but still chose to experience the nasty loon for herself in order to form her own opinion.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 3

The fun of it is seeing how the season will turn out. My money is on a Bethenny and Kristen team up battling the tag team of Heather and Carole. Of course I could be wrong. Everyone could get along famously and the series will be canceled.

I have said it before. Housewives is like professional wrestling in a dress. They use the same techniques.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

• Love 2
Everyone could get along famously and the series will be canceled.

It is a shame that the only way the show is successful is if grown up women bicker like children. That is why the ratings are down in the toilet IMO. 

Atlanta does feuds too but there is much more going on. 

• Love 1

Why does there have to be any "teams" or splitting off of friends? There wasn't last season (unless you count Aviva as a team by herself). The spats Kristen did have with the other HWs were all resolved fairly quickly, and without lines being drawn in the sand. I don't see why it would be much different just because the skeleton is returning.

I blame Jill Zarin. Jill was the first to create the whole "team" thing. She also advised housewives from other franchises to align themselves with teams. She even got non housewives like the chick from Millionaire Matchmaker to pick sides. 

I will go on record as having enjoyed this past season of New York - if you subtract any scenes with he who must not be named. But, because Jill's "team spirit" influence was so pernicious, many viewers found the show boring when there wasn't a team mentality. I found it sad just because it seemed we were actually getting back to original days of Housewives only fighting when it was organic and seeing a bit more of their actual lives.

But, once Jill introduced "teams" she made sure that Teresa from NJ and Nene from ATL were on her team. And the whole team thing really took off. Suddenly, it didn't matter what the women did for a living or who they interacted with outside of the cast. It suddenly became about teams and sides. From the first second she donned a "Team Jill" t-shirt, Jill ruined the cast dynamic of all of the shows. What's worse is that she played into it even more than just as a friendly tennis rivalry. She made it part of her storyline and even decided to turn against her friend for part of a storyline. Don't get me wrong, I do think that Bethenny probably would have gone along with Jill's plan IF she had known what it was. But now, I think the whole team thing needs to take a backseat to actual entertainment.

For me it isn't entertaining to see grown women split into teams, but it has become the norm for all of the franchises. It gets played up anytime a blogger talks about what team they are on, and it does provide exposure for individual housewives, so they will sign up for it. Jill was on to something, but the entertainment value just isn't there anymore for me. 

I listen to podcasts about the HW's - don't judge me - and I heard one a year or so that has really stuck with me. The people on the podcast were talking about how they met the very first creator/producer of OC - before Andy Cohen was involved with the RHW's. That guy - whose name escapes me right now - said that he envisioned the RHOC as a comedy. That's why it was so enjoyable. The women had no idea that the rest of the world would watch them and have a good laugh. But once the very first real fight between the women happened, it became a game of trying to create a situation in which the drama would happen again.

I suspect that Andy saw Jill's willingness to play the "drama" game and loved her for it. Even though Jill admits that she told Andy she had the idea for her and Bethenny to be fighting and he told her it was a bad idea, I suspect that he saw an opportunity there. And, it was a great opportunity. He was able to launch Bethenny as a full fledged BRAVO star just because Jill was too narcissistic to see how badly it would backfire on her.

My hope is that New York will get back to those original days before the whole "team whatever" thing was a thing. But, it is expected now. The HW's can no longer just have life drama when it comes to their lives and the people they interact with. It has to be about them against each other to keep viewers interested.

It's sad, but my hope that we will see something organic happen on camera keeps me watching.

• Love 3

Why would Kristin be their minion? Is it because she is the youngest.

No. For me it's because she always seems a little lost. Like she needs someone to show her the way. Whether it was how to make her marriage stronger or how to Win Friends and Influence People, or how to wash lettuce. There are leaders and there are followers. Nothing wrong with that. She strikes me as a follower.

The scene on the rock in Montana when she was expecting an apology from Heather and she ended up apologizing to her. She sat there stunned like she didn't know what just happened. Now, I blamed Heather for that, but Kristen imo allows herself to be a doormat. And then to prove to others that she's not, she starts making grand gestures, ("Dellll-ew-sion-allllll") that don't quite ring true or feel entirely organic to what I believe, is a generally good natured and docile personality.

• Love 2

The scene on the rock in Montana when she was expecting an apology from Heather and she ended up apologizing to her. She sat there stunned like she didn't know what just happened. Now, I blamed Heather for that, but Kristen imo allows herself to be a doormat. And then to prove to others that she's not, she starts making grand gestures, ("Dellll-ew-sion-allllll") that don't quite ring true or feel entirely organic to what I believe, is a generally good natured and docile personality.

I hear what you are saying but I wouldn't use the rock apology as an example.

She owned Heather an apology for the way she talked about Jonathan so I was okay with her apology. She was wrong and she owned it. The fact that Heather didn't own up to her own bad behavior and apologize is not a bad reflection on Kristen. It shouldn't be anyway. She could've demanded Heather apologized but that would have kept the feud going when it seemed she wanted to put the whole thing behind her.

I think she was horrified at how her opinion of Jonathan came across and knew she'd crossed the line. I was watching her face carefully when Ramona was belittling the man, she looked like she wanted to craw under a rock. 

No. For me it's because she always seems a little lost. Like she needs someone to show her the way. Whether it was how to make her marriage stronger or how to Win Friends and Influence People, or how to wash lettuce. There are leaders and there are followers. Nothing wrong with that. She strikes me as a follower.

I don't see her this way at all. Her inability to cook does not make her a follower. I also haven't seen evidence of her bending over backwards to please or seek directions on how to.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

I agree she owed Heather an apology but that whole scene on the rock made me squirm - not quite out of pity - but of something close, for Kristen.

When she was talking at the table to Heather and starting to get ramped up, (paraphrasing ) "You even boss your HUSBAND around!" - that right there was another example, for me, of Kristen doing HER version of a grand stand because Heather had hurt her feelings earlier. It felt non-authentic and a weak attempt at getting what she needed from Heather, which was validation. And that's cool and normal but it just seems like she needs a lot of it. I think, IRL, Kristen is fairly non-confrontational.

Which brings us full cicle to how we started talking about Kristen as Bethenny's minion. Minion isn't exactly the right word, but in Beth's world, I think there can only be one boss. She doesn't want confrontation. She requires loads of "Yes, dear"s. From husbands, lovers, friends, employees. I think the same goes for Heather. (Ducks tomatoes.)

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

I agree she owed Heather an apology but that whole scene on the rock made me squirm - not quite out of pity - but of something close, for Kristen.

When she was talking at the table to Heather and starting to get ramped up, (paraphrasing ) "You even boss your HUSBAND around!" - that right there was another example, for me, of Kristen doing HER version of a grand stand because Heather had hurt her feelings earlier. It felt non-authentic and a weak attempt at getting what she needed from Heather, which was validation. And that's cool and normal but it just seems like she needs a lot of it. I think, IRL, Kristen is fairly non-confrontational.

I thought citing Jonathan as an example of Heather's bossiness was very authentic. Too authentic for this show to be honest. Because it is true to a point. True or not, you could tell she regretted it right away but the train was already off the tracks and kept going. I thought Heather realized that too thus her restrained response. Those were some of the moments you could tell these women are friends in real life. It made me cringe but that is what reality shows should be about.

Anyway, I'd like to see Bethenny boss Kristen around just so she'd bring up Jason or the boy toy if there is one. It'll be fun! 

Which brings us full cicle to how we started talking about Kristen as Bethenny's minion. Minion isn't exactly the right word, but in Beth's world, I think there can only be one boss. She doesn't want confrontation. She requires loads of "Yes, dear"s. From husbands, lovers, friends, employees. I think the same goes for Heather. (Ducks tomatoes.)

I won't argue that Heather and Bethenny are type A personality but that is not to say Kristen would fall in line with either one them. She didn't with Heather and she filmed with her a lot. 

• Love 3

The thing is she might not have a choice. By that I mean they will force her to take a side. By "they" I mean Heather.

Try this one on for size. Bethenny does or says something that pisses off Heather. "Bethenny called me a bossy pants bitch who wants to be in charge and control everything.

Can you believe that Kristen?" "Err....well yeah kinda.....because you kinda are Heather."

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4