Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

It should also be acknowledged when passing judgment on Carole not being allowed to give blood, sexually active gay men still can’t easily donate. Giving blood has a lot of rules that has shit to do with actual health. I haven’t been able to do it in my adult life because of traveling that has nothing to do with my health.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

I will miss Carole, but I hope her future is filled with love, good friends, and positive projects that make her happy and that utilize her skills and intelligence because nobody with something to offer the world should get stuck in this toxic franchise of harpies stirring up drama to stay relevant so they can feed that ego. Good luck Carole, your NYC humor will be missed by this viewer!

Same here! I think Carole will eventually stop tweeting about the season. Each season, she’s one of the HWs who engages on twitter during each episode, and each season once the season has ended, she stops tweeting about it. 

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

It should also be acknowledged when passing judgment on Carole not being allowed to give blood, sexually active gay men still can’t easily donate. Giving blood has a lot of rules that has shit to do with actual health. I haven’t been able to do it on my adult life because of traveling that has nothing to do with my health.

Yeah, this rule is so very antiquated. I believe the only time they lifted this ban was, ironically, after the Pulse nightclub shooting. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Jel said:

Today she's tweeting about how Bethenny makes money off girls she age shames and skinny shames. This from a woman who keeps herself so thin she cannot donate blood. 

The age shaming thing to me is weak sauce. I also hate the name SkinnyGirl, but I don't recall Carole ever having a problem with it until now. If she thought the brand name was fat shaming she probably should have said something before she started jetting around on all those Skinny Girl dollars. 

After tonight, I think Carole is just not that bright. 

Carole was all about scooping up the SkinnyGirl freebies at Bethenny's Hamptons home the first season Bethenny returned, complete with a SG blender so... apparently back then she was perfectly fine with SG but now that her current BFF Cassandra Grey thinks it's cool to shame BF for her company, Carole thinks it's awful... Carole... the skinny girl... who shamed Jules... mmmkay. Apparently saying snarky crap about a woman with an eating disorder is cool. (it's not.) But shaming SG is now Carole's narrative...

• Love 24
7 hours ago, Jel said:

I appreciate your respectful disagreement. *I* think she works at it, if you don't that's ok with me :)

I don't care if she donates blood or not, just saying that the reason she gave is because she doesn't meet the weight requirement. And that I think she is intentionally keeping herself very thin, and in doing so, and being a celebrity, in her way she's contributing to the skinny bs that haunts women and girls, too. My opinion only.

I became very suspicious of Carole’s “rapid fire metabolism” schtick too over the last couple of years. I mean do we see her dig into burgers every meal they film at? Does she chow all day? She mostly seems to eat like a rabbit like the rest of them. One doesn’t need to be a vegan to be thin and it just seems like her “I’m effortlessly thin!” narrative is so in line with her “effortlessly cool, doesn’t care about crying over silly boys” narrative. I know, I know I’m having another Meghan King Edmonds moment this morning. But I got a soft spot for bunny rabbit Tinsley and it made my black heart hurt to see Carole Mean Girl her like that.

And yes I totally also thought of Jules when they showed Carole’s little Insta story. Carole INSISTED she wasn’t skinny shaming Jules when she saw her in her skivvies at that lingerie event and concern trolled her on national television. Bullshit Carole! Channeling Lisa Rinna- OWN IT!!

• Love 17

Carole is nuts on Twitter (you can read the tweets without signing up)

Someone posted the Tre shoving Andy gif and said she should have done it to Bethenny and Carole says how the clip is sooo funny. She talks about how SG shames women and Bethenny age shames women then proceeds to age shame Bethenny.

Just let it go, the show is over, you're done, just let it go already.

• Love 18
50 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Someone posted the Tre shoving Andy gif and said she should have done it to Bethenny and Carole says how the clip is sooo funny. She talks about how SG shames women and Bethenny age shames women then proceeds to age shame Bethenny.

IT's honestly gross, vile, toxic etc - what she's doing on twitter.... she's horrible. HORRIBLE. I hope she can find her happy and an ability to be kind (rather than "right") because clearly, it's wayyyy lost.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

IT's honestly gross, vile, toxic etc - what she's doing on twitter.... she's horrible. HORRIBLE. I hope she can find her happy and an ability to be kind (rather than "right") because clearly, it's wayyyy lost.

On behalf of us non-twitterers, please share the good ones!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Carole would never age shame anyone, Ki-in. And the fact that she did age shame Bethenny in a tweet doesn't apply because Carole does not age shame!

(That's how I see Carole's unique brand of reasoning).

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

On behalf of us non-twitterers, please share the good ones!

Just google Carole Radziwill Twitter and it will come up. Your can read the tweets and replies (just click on the boxes)

There are a lot

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Jel said:

Carole would never age shame anyone, Ki-in. And the fact that she did age shame Bethenny in a tweet doesn't apply because Carole does not age shame!

(That's how I see Carole's unique brand of reasoning).

Carole's "narrative" ;) 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Just google Carole Radziwill Twitter and it will come up. Your can read the tweets and replies (just click on the boxes)

There are a lot

Thanks . . . I think, lol. She's a mess and full of herself. Glad she's gone. Hope Lizzie Grubman does wonderful things for her next adventure. Hey Lizzie, whatever ya do-don't hug her!

• Love 3
Just now, itsadryheat said:

Thanks . . . I think, lol. She's a mess and full of herself. Glad she's gone. Hope Lizzie Grubman does wonderful things for her next adventure. Hey Lizzie, whatever ya do-don't hug her!

Lizzie Grubman is a horrible person who deliberately ran her car into a crowd of people because she was having a temper tantrum.

2001 incident with an SUV[edit]

On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman intentionally drove her father´s Mercedes Benz SUV[12] into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment.[13]

The subsequent trial garnered widespread media coverage,[13][14][15] not only because of the particular circumstances of the crash, but because of what Richard Johnson, editor of the New York Post's Page Six, referred to as "the overreaching drama of class warfare."[16] Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "F*** you, white trash."[17] Later, allegations arose that she received "special treatment"[18] at the hands of police, who did not perform a Breathalyzer test[18] despite allegations, and later, criminal charges, that she was intoxicated at the time of the incident.[13][19]

Grubman has said that the SUV incident was an accident.[20]

In the criminal trial, Grubman faced up to eight years in prison, but served only thirty-eight days in jail and received five years' probation after reaching a plea bargain for leaving the scene of a car accident.[21]

• Love 5

“Oh Carole was expecting her to be B's biggest regret. She was waiting with baited breath and when Dorinda turned to Carole Carole smiled and then dropped it immediately. Psycho.”

But if that were true, wouldn’t Carole have chosen a different regret? Beth spoke first. Carole was the penultimate.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Lizzie Grubman is a horrible person who deliberately ran her car into a crowd of people because she was having a temper tantrum.

2001 incident with an SUV[edit]

On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman intentionally drove her father´s Mercedes Benz SUV[12] into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment.[13]

The subsequent trial garnered widespread media coverage,[13][14][15] not only because of the particular circumstances of the crash, but because of what Richard Johnson, editor of the New York Post's Page Six, referred to as "the overreaching drama of class warfare."[16] Grubman was alleged to have made an inflammatory statement before striking her victims with her vehicle: "F*** you, white trash."[17] Later, allegations arose that she received "special treatment"[18] at the hands of police, who did not perform a Breathalyzer test[18] despite allegations, and later, criminal charges, that she was intoxicated at the time of the incident.[13][19]

Grubman has said that the SUV incident was an accident.[20]

In the criminal trial, Grubman faced up to eight years in prison, but served only thirty-eight days in jail and received five years' probation after reaching a plea bargain for leaving the scene of a car accident.[21]

I know . . . couldn't resist the shout out. Perfect pairing - two huge ego's and one enlarged hippocampus.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Yeah, she's pretty awful -- Dennis Shields hired her in January to do damage control for his company, LawCash, after the press dug around LawCash's unsavory political donations, etc.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Yeah, she's pretty awful -- Dennis Shields hired her in January to do damage control for his company, LawCash, after the press dug around LawCash's unsavory political donations, etc.

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Only trash would associate with Lizzie! 

3F895852-578F-43DA-BF34-0EE7364C5FB1.jpeg

I was about to say! Does “Show me who your friends [or who you willingly link yourself to romantically...] are and I’ll tell you who you are” only apply to Carole? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I'd seriously suggest you read the bethenny thread if you think only carole is judged by the company she keeps

I read the Bethenny thread. I participate it in as well lol. That's why bringing up who Carole might be friends with as a way to knock her amused me given Bethenny's connections to some questionable people.

• Love 8

I didn't read Carole's blogs this season. (I wasn't one of the two). But, I did read them from a couple seasons ago and it read like one of my sister's "Sweet Valley High" books from the 80's.

And "Cassandra Grey" sounds like one of the pre-made family characters from the Sims. Why is she in this "narrative"?

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, film noire said:

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Only trash would associate with Lizzie! 

3F895852-578F-43DA-BF34-0EE7364C5FB1.jpeg

I want to be super sleuths like you guys when I grow up. How on earth do you find this stuff?

• Love 4

There was a tabloid-like magazine about CBK that came out when it looked like things were getting serious between her and Jr. I will have to dig it out. What I have noticed, is that there really aren't many photos of CBK before she got involved with JFK. (I realize her friendship with CR was initiated at that point.) Most of the photos in this magazine are all of the ones we've seen over and over and over of her with JFK going to some event, walking the dog, the infamous Central Park blow-up, etc. There is a photo of CBK and Lee and JFK and other random people (not Carole) sitting at a table engaged in a heated conversation. The old photos were some grainy b/w shots of her posing for a campus calendar. They weren't good photos and she had dark hair, heavy brows and was a good 10-15 lbs heavier (which actually looked better on her.)

By no means defending Carole, but I get the impression that CBK's camera-shyness existed well before she fell into the fish bowl. I read Michael Bergin's book and there was only 2-3 photos of him with CBK and they were a hot and heavy couple on and off for about three years, IIRC. The photo was of the two of them sitting on the front porch step of his parent's house. The other ones were of the two of them lounging on the sofa somewhere and she is mostly covered up in a giant plaid blanket and barely visible or her hair obscured her face.

It still seems odd that Carole has never revealed any photos of the two of them, or even couples' photos of the foursome.

(I am still catching up on past seasons and fell upon the gem today where Carole meets both Bethenny AND Adam in the same episode. Sorry, but I fail to see anything remotely appealing in him.)

• Love 7

Man y’all mentioning Lizzie here and Devorah Rose over in another thread.  Quit trying to awaken the ghosts of the past!  I am trying to recall if Lizzie was on “High Society” (Tinsley)?!  Or maybe she was on one of the Hamptons specials that ran years ago on ABC (I do believe).  Maybe they should bring these girls on to stir things up a bit.  Devorah was especially trashtastic!  

• Love 4

This is all a reminder to me that I had a BFF for four years and I don't have a single photo of the two of us.  I just didn't think of it.  I just didn't think that it would have ended the way it did.  No, it didn't end like Carole and Carolyn.  Sometimes (or a lot of times), you just don't think of taking a photo.  That doesn't mean you weren't close.  I guess I didn't get the notification/email/message.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

This is all a reminder to me that I had a BFF for four years and I don't have a single photo of the two of us.  I just didn't think of it.  I just didn't think that it would have ended the way it did.  No, it didn't end like Carole and Carolyn.  Sometimes (or a lot of times), you just don't think of taking a photo.  That doesn't mean you weren't close.  I guess I didn't get the notification/email/message.

Exactly.  Before camera phones it was a way different time.  I have snap shots of people and things, but not everything.  Pictures or it doesn’t count?  Ok, then most of my middle life is discounted.  I do believe that Carole also has stated that a lot of their time spent together was in the hospital with Anthony.  Why would anyone need photo cred of that?   Apparently everything these days must come with “receipts.”  Of all things to dissect Carole about, let it not be the ones who have gone before us.  

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah. I only have two pictures of my best friend and me and we've been friends for almost 20 years.

I don't find the lack of photos of Carolyn and Carole to be odd at all.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I don't find the lack of photos of Carolyn and Carole to be odd at all.

Agreed. Carolyn Bessette  was notably camera shy so I don't find it hard to believe that photos of her with anyone are few and far between. 

I think - and I will be the un-pc person to say it and take the heat for it - there's a point where I am super sympathetic with anyone who has three loved ones die in less than a month. But... 19 years , make up your mind whether you're the chief mourner at the ongoing funeral going on in your mind, or get past it. I won't be so unkind as to say "no one cares your husband died three weeks after his cousin/best pal, and your best pal" but I will say there's a point where I feel like Carole wants it both ways. She's a free spirited vaguely hippy/hipster with artsy clever opinions and feelings and of course she's not a snob! But she's also that sole remaining survivor of the last Kennedy tragedy, the mourning princess whose status must always be acknowledged!

There's a part of me that gets annoyed when she's going on and on about her dead husband and this usually happens when she's smirking at the camera on how she's fucking her boy toy that's half her age and merrily calling it "having coffee" but also flying off the handle whenever she feels the dead husband and friends have been disrespected.

I mean, does she "have coffee" with Adam in the same room she keeps Anthony's ashes?

• Love 11

Gah, hashtag dontfuckwithus. 

Somehow, with all their perqs and benefits and entitlements in life, I doubt they have a ton of experience with everyday, garden variety fuck overs. Just a guess.  But thanks for playing, ladies! ;)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Assandra

36854634_202811947073218_399864449279302

Good lord. Assandra gives Beth grief for the name Skinny Girl, and then posts a pic of herself in what I could best describe as an outdated grunge heroin chic look. Apparently posting pics of yourself looking sick and anorexic is good. Skinny Girl products? Bad. Maybe Beth should change the name to Anorexic Girl to get Assandra's approval? 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

That looks like an old pic. 

Question though, is she holding a cig in the other pic that Carole posted? If so, it explains so much. 

I just looked on Grey's instagram and it was posted on July 18th with credits to who did the makeup etc. so I would imagine it is current. 

And this woman has a website promoting beauty products? Too funny. 

Edited to add - I think Carole likely smoked much more than she let on. Many women smoke to decrease their appetite and therefore stay thinner. Jackie O and Carole's MIL were well known to smoke for that reason. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9

Who is Carole and Cassandra trying to prove their friendship to? Suddenly all these posts of them together or about each other? Why do they give a hoot who thinks what about their friendship other than themselves? Who cares what the RHONY audience thinks? Carole is no longer on the show... give it a rest already Yeesh. And all the declarations essentially of Carole accepting herself for who she is and how old she is and yet her face LITERALLY changed before our eyes because of anti aging botox/fillers/whatever the heck she did to her face. I watched some S5 episodes recently and the difference btwn then and now is startling... dare I admit I feel Carole had a unique beauty back then. She looked altered even then, but more natural than now... If she was truly accepting of her age and had no "shame" then why not stop with the fillers etc? I don't know who she's trying to fool or why they think this narrative is so important to get out. Lordt. They need to find a new hobby. Enjoy their lives of privilege and not give two f's about what people think...

Edited by BodhiGurl
gosh darn typo...oy
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I just looked on Grey's instagram and it was posted on July 18th with credits to who did the makeup etc. so I would imagine it is current. 

And this woman has a website promoting beauty products? Too funny. 

Edited to add - I think Carole likely smoked much more than she let on. Many women smoke to decrease their appetite and therefore stay thinner. Jackie O and Carole's MIL were well known to smoke for that reason. 

It looked very 90s to me so I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't think I've looked at her Instagram before, but just did and saw it there in July. Oh well.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Good lord. Assandra gives Beth grief for the name Skinny Girl, and then posts a pic of herself in what I could best describe as an outdated grunge heroin chic look. Apparently posting pics of yourself looking sick and anorexic is good. Skinny Girl products? Bad. Maybe Beth should change the name to Anorexic Girl to get Assandra's approval? 

Pardon my ignorance...but who is Assandra?

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, bagger said:

I don’t do twitter but does Bethenny spend as much time as Carole taking jabs at Carole?

Much less time than Carole and Bethenny  doesn't attack Carole on Twitter. 

21 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I'm just amused that Carole needs to express on social media how she has a new bestie and how she loves her new bestie so much! 

I wonder how long Cassandra will last?

It will last until Cassandra gets tired of picking up the tab for Carole.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Much less time than Carole and Bethenny  doesn't attack Carole on Twitter. 

It will last until Cassandra gets tired of picking up the tab for Carole.

That’s exactky what I was looking for. I figured if B spent as much time bashing Carole on twitter as Carole spends jabbing B I figured someone here would have posted. I follow B on Instagram and I don’t see her taking aim there.

reunion is over Carole needs to get a new hobby although she does keep giving B free publicity.

• Love 8