Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

On 9/25/2018 at 5:42 PM, chewycandy said:

ha ha ha ha ha.... ah... tee hee hee... Carole believes her narrative... she only bashed/talked shat/said thangs about BF 2 weeks before the reunion? Mmmkay Princess... Ahem, I mean Writer Girl... Sheesh. Andy was not wrong, they both talked smack/said thangs throughout the season. Oy. And as mentioned, clearly there is no love lost btwn those two, with Andy mentioning trump in context of Carole's behavior... Burn.

5 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

In case you were wondering what men like, Carol is sharing her profound wisdom.

Carole Radziwill doesn’t wear lingerie anymore: ‘Men don’t care’

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/26/carole-radziwill-doesnt-wear-lingerie-anymore-men-dont-care/

Phew - I can finally stop wearing uncomfortable lingerie thanks to Carole letting me know men don't care. Weight lifted... So - this is what serious journalists who won awards discuss? Lingerie? Really? Go silent into that goodnight Carole... find your purpose... hopefully it's deeper than page six and discussions of lingerie feelings...

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Phew - I can finally stop wearing uncomfortable lingerie thanks to Carole letting me know men don't care. Weight lifted... So - this is what serious journalists who won awards discuss? Lingerie? Really? Go silent into that goodnight Carole... find your purpose... hopefully it's deeper than page six and discussions of lingerie feelings...

Carole apparently doesn’t want to move on to a next stage in her life and career.

Well, serious journalists apparently hawk what they’re selling on Poshmark also.

I guess I should tell hubby about not needing lingerie- I think he has a different opinion. We’ve been married 23 yrs, I like comfy PJs to sleep in, for other things...

As far as awards go, I won employee of the year for my company 5 years in a row. Of course I have a consulting firm where I’m the only employee.

• Love 10

Hi —coming back for just a little because I finished reading “Come to the Edge,” Christina Haag’s memoir of her years dating JFKjr.

When Christina was hospitalized for a severe foot injury, who slept overnight in the chair by her bed?  Anthony Blessed Radziwill, that’s who. 

My point? The man was a mensch! I hope Carole treated him well during their years together. What I’m saying is, I hope she was a completely different person with him, than she’s showing herself to be, now. Because Anthony did not deserve to be married to the kind of person she is, now. 

RIP, sir. 

• Love 15
On 9/25/2018 at 6:42 PM, chewycandy said:

Regarding if Bravo fired Carole or if Carole quit:

If Andy tried to persuade Carole to stop defending herself against Beth on camera - - because it makes Beth look like a hysteric, while Carole can argue calmly- -and Carole refused, then I think it’s perfectly dignified that Carole left in this manner.

Beth looked really unbalanced during the murder mystery dinner. Maybe she watched the episode and told Andy that that couldn’t happen again  

If that blind item is about Beth and Andy, Andy needs to placate Beth.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If Andy tried to persuade Carole to stop defending herself against Beth on camera - - because it makes Beth look like a hysteric, while Carole can argue calmly- -and Carole refused, then I think it’s perfectly dignified that Carole left in this manner.

I actually watched the reunion episodes where Carole was literally denying things that actually happened and letting us all know her hippocampus makes her a pretty big deal. I didn't realize looking like a hysterical fool was a perfectly dignified way to walk away. I just can't describe it that way. 

As for Bethenny giving Andy orders... meh. This claim that Bethenny controls the show comes around whenever it's convenient. So did Bethenny get Carole fired? Then Carole needs to shut her mouth about how she wasn't fired. Oh wait - even though it's routinely claimed that Bethenny controls casting decisions and in fact wanted Carole gone, we also have twist into a knot to explain that even though Bethenny has all this power and insisted Carole be gone, Carole had the personal dignity to choose to exit.

If Carole's performance on the reunion episodes, in her blogs and tweets, and pretty much all season was "perfectly dignified" then I hate to see what "crazy bitch" from her looks like. 

• Love 13

I respect your point of view. 

In my opinion, Carole has never behaved in a hysterical, deranged manner on camera.  She may say things that viewers consider foolish. But I have never seen her do anything that might cause a third-party to try to calm her down or physically restrain her. 

What I meant was, if Andy told her she couldn’t or shouldn’t verbally spar with B on camera anymore because Beth doesn’t like the way Beth comes across (eyes welling with tears, shrieking like a 12-year-old going through puberty, “Don’t act like you’re seven!!”), and Carole decided that she’d rather lose her job than just yield to Beth’s every manic, wolf-raised whim or claim, then I would characterize that as a dignified way to walk away. But I understand that you disagree with me.  

If that’s how it played out, I agree with you that Bravo essentially terminated Carole. Carole made the choice not to play, so they fired her. If my supervisor told me that, if I wanted to continue working at that office, I could no longer move out of the way when my coworker vomited on me, and I would not agree to this, the supervisor has fired me. Carole should admit this, because it doesn’t make HER look bad at all.

In my opinion, if Carole had chosen to no longer hold her own against B (she’s the first to succeed at this on camera) and agree to Andy’s requests, THAT would be undignified.

Carole doesn’t lose control the way B does. She doesn’t storm across a set to tower over a seated castmate while shoving a phone in her face to yell, “Booyah, bitch!” like a hormonal preteen at the playground. She doesn’t sob, quiver and drape her body over bags of ice at holiday resort hotels. She doesn’t throw tantrums and drinks at people at Coldplay concerts. 

But I realize you and I disagree. I still enjoy posting my contrasting opinions, and I still enjoy reading your posts, which are always interesting and provide another intelligent point of view. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In my opinion, Carole has never behaved in a hysterical, deranged manner on camera.  She may say things that viewers consider foolish. But I have never seen her do anything that might cause a third-party to try to calm her down or physically restrain her. 

I really haven't seen this sort of behavior from Bethenny either and she seems to be your comparison point.

What I meant was, if Andy told her she couldn’t or shouldn’t verbally spar with B on camera anymore because Beth doesn’t like the way Beth comes across (eyes welling with tears, shrieking like a 12-year-old going through puberty, “Don’t act like you’re seven!!”), and Carole decided that she’d rather lose her job than just yield to Beth’s every manic, wolf-raised whim or claim, then I would characterize that as a dignified way to walk away. But I understand that you disagree with me.  

It's more I'd be happy to agree if there was any evidence this conversation with Andy took place. I'm not asking you for receipts, I'm just pointing out that Carole hasn't claimed this and Andy hasn't claimed this. I also see no reason for Andy to ask for Carole to not create filmable arguments -I really doubt he *didn't want* to be able to film the hideous aftermath of the Carole/Bethenny break up. The only way this scenario happens is if Bethenny secretly controls the casting and honestly, I just don't see it. 

If that’s how it played out, I agree with you that Bravo essentially terminated Carole. Carole made the choice not to play, so they fired her. If my supervisor told me that, if I wanted to continue working at that office, I could no longer move out of the way when my coworker vomited on me, and I would not agree to this, the supervisor has fired me. Carole should admit this, because it doesn’t make HER look bad at all.

Ah, but when it wasn't Carole being vomited on, she didn't have any problem with laughing and pointing at the coworker in the splash zone.

Personally, I think Carole got fired the second she told her boss he was full of shit. I think she was upset over Adam splitting with her and discovering no one really cared or liked him, including Bethenny, and lost control and it reflects in her blogs and her tweets and her increasingly erratic behavior, especially in the reunion episodes. She was in crazy pants denial about how she never talked about Bethenny, and she told off her boss on tv with a curse word.

Btw I don't deny your examples of Bethenny acting out of control, I just don't think it's terribly relevant. Sobbing, quivering over bags of ice, throwing drinks Bethenny is who Carole was besties with for years and years. Thats who Carole defended for years and years, and Carole never said boo when she wasn't the target of the "Booyah Bitch!" moments.

All that doesn't make Carole's own behavior dignified. Dignified would have been walking away and not telling Andy he was full of shit. Carole can say she left with her dignity intact but the reunion episodes are a pretty good denial of that.

That I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I don't respect it. I feel like we're having good dialogue. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

From her responses on her Instagram account, yes.

Oh man, now she’s on insta saying she loves Minnesota.  This is not working with my narrative since I am a Minnesotan. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Oh man, now she’s on insta saying she loves Minnesota.  This is not working with my narrative since I am a Minnesotan. 

Don't make me read Carole's Instagram :)

I'm from MN and am wondering what else she has to say about it.

• Love 3
On 9/27/2018 at 11:33 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Regarding if Bravo fired Carole or if Carole quit:

Beth looked really unbalanced during the murder mystery dinner. Maybe she watched the episode and told Andy that that couldn’t happen again  

If that blind item is about Beth and Andy, Andy needs to placate Beth.

If Andy actually told Carole to stop defending herself against a vicious creature like B, she should’ve told him to go fuck himself imo. Just like a narcissist to get flying monkeys to stop perceived enemies from protecting themselves!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If Andy actually told Carole to stop defending herself against a vicious creature like B, she should’ve told him to go fuck himself imo. Just like a narcissist to get flying monkeys to stop perceived enemies from protecting themselves!

I'm sure the post you're quoting  was pure speculation. 

I'm also pretty sure Andy prefers drama on the show over boring parties so there's really no reason to tell Carole to stop picking fights. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I'm sure the post you're quoting  was pure speculation. 

I'm also pretty sure Andy prefers drama on the show over boring parties so there's really no reason to tell Carole to stop picking fights. 

I agree.   I think during filming Carole thought she was looking good and scoring points with the viewers and Bravo. Towards the end of the season when viewer polls were overwhelmingly pro-Bethenny and against Carole she decided to form her "dream team" for a  united front at the reunion.   When that backfired, she took her anger and frustration out on Andy........BIG mistake. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, film noire said:

Pretty sure it's in reference to Senator Amy Klobuchar:

The location tag shows her to be in a Minneapolis suburb.  I’m trying to figure out why she is in Eden Prairie.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Eden Prairie is the home of Evine shopping channel.According to what I read on another forum she has been on Evine after Dark hawing "adult toys" 

Holy crap!

The one thing that stood out for me in that press release was the absence of "former RHONY star" next to Carole's name.   That was obviously a decision made by lawyers.  As sleazy and tacky as Bravo can be they didn't want their name associated with Carole Radziwill while she's hawking sex toys on late night TV.   

So much for her return to serious writing, journalism and producing. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

So let's see, what is Carole now?  An award-winning journalist (who after years just seemed to notice that her very own dear friend is a narcissist and a bully--great journalistic instincts, Carole), an author (who doesn't know that entire novels can consist of letters, like, say, an obscure work such as The Color Purple, for example, and a hundred others), a political activist (who once went out and rang a couple of doorbells), and now a sex educator (bestowing her vast wisdom on "the masses").  If there ever was a better example of name it and claim it than Carole Radziwill, I have yet to see it.

• Love 5

"a multiplatform interactive digital commerce company (evine.com), today announced the third season of “Evine After Dark,” a show that is pioneering in the adult intimacy space by bringing an assortment of curated products to live TV."

Erm, is this fancy talk for what is basically "adult HSN"? Where hosts and guests discuss the merits of the products they are selling? And then they talk about other stuff, related to the topic, but basically the objective is to sell products?

Or am I misunderstanding it?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jel said:

"a multiplatform interactive digital commerce company (evine.com), today announced the third season of “Evine After Dark,” a show that is pioneering in the adult intimacy space by bringing an assortment of curated products to live TV."

Erm, is this fancy talk for what is basically "adult HSN"? Where hosts and guests discuss the merits of the products they are selling? And then they talk about other stuff, related to the topic, but basically the objective is to sell products?

Or am I misunderstanding it?

What a bizarre description.    In this case, the definition of "curated" calls Carole a professional and/or expert on sex and selling sex toys on TV.    

Oh my.........    Ms. AboveItAll, how's your moral compass now?

image.jpegA

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

So let's see, what is Carole now?  An award-winning journalist (who after years just seemed to notice that her very own dear friend is a narcissist and a bully--great journalistic instincts, Carole), an author (who doesn't know that entire novels can consist of letters, like, say, an obscure work such as The Color Purple, for example, and a hundred others), a political activist (who once went out and rang a couple of doorbells), and now a sex educator (bestowing her vast wisdom on "the masses").  If there ever was a better example of name it and claim it than Carole Radziwill, I have yet to see it.

I think part of the reason why I am hard on Carole is that I am a writer - I do well enough in my field - but I would love to have the fiction publishing connections she has that she wastes.  I sat and watched her blow off deadlines and laugh about it and I wanted to scream. My life is ruled by deadlines - arbitrary or not (TM Southern Charm Craig). I don’t make my deadlines, I don’t get paid, and I stop getting clients. My ki’in and dogs not named Baby don’t get food, heh. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Stiggs said:

I think part of the reason why I am hard on Carole is that I am a writer - I do well enough in my field - but I would love to have the fiction publishing connections she has that she wastes.  I sat and watched her blow off deadlines and laugh about it and I wanted to scream. My life is ruled by deadlines - arbitrary or not (TM Southern Charm Craig). I don’t make my deadlines, I don’t get paid, and I stop getting clients. My ki’in and dogs not named Baby don’t get food, heh. 

Me, too, except I'm an editor, and I also live and die by deadlines.  I originally welcomed her joining the cast, idiotically (in hindsight) thinking, yay, a real NYC working woman with an intellect and a demanding, creative job.  Eventually I came to see her as totally fraudulent--in her work (sorry, her "craft"), her politics/class views, her feminism, you name it.  So I harbor a dislike for her that feels almost personal.  I'm working sixteen-hour days polishing people's novels while she's eating E-laced gummy bears and becoming an instant expert on human sexuality and the role vibrators play in enhancing it.  I'm not envious of her, because I like my work enough to actually . . . you know, do it, whereas she doesn't seem to like hers at all.  Lately I find myself feeling sorry for her, but she keeps managing to snap me back into dislike mode, especially every time she develops a new area of fake expertise from which she can talk down to the rest of us.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Me, too, except I'm an editor, and I also live and die by deadlines.  I originally welcomed her joining the cast, idiotically (in hindsight) thinking, yay, a real NYC working woman with an intellect and a demanding, creative job.  Eventually I came to see her as totally fraudulent--in her work (sorry, her "craft"), her politics/class views, her feminism, you name it.  So I harbor a dislike for her that feels almost personal.  I'm working sixteen-hour days polishing people's novels while she's eating E-laced gummy bears and becoming an instant expert on human sexuality and the role vibrators play in enhancing it.  I'm not envious of her, because I like my work enough to actually . . . you know, do it, whereas she doesn't seem to like hers at all.  Lately I find myself feeling sorry for her, but she keeps managing to snap me back into dislike mode, especially every time she develops a new area of fake expertise from which she can talk down to the rest of us.

Yes - this! I was so excited about her at first, and then...yeah. Bam. Boom. Nothin’. She could have shown what hard work it really is - I honestly looked forward to a window into her process. But her process appeared to be taking nothing seriously. 

• Love 9
On 10/1/2018 at 8:45 PM, AnnA said:

What a bizarre description.    In this case, the definition of "curated" calls Carole a professional and/or expert on sex and selling sex toys on TV.    

Oh my.........    Ms. AboveItAll, how's your moral compass now?

image.jpegA

The thought of the mighty, classy socialite pompous “lady” involved with this .. I’m going to throw up.  No wonder she likes younger guys.  And they talk about Luann and Sonja?  Pfttt.  She’s gross.

• Love 5
On 10/1/2018 at 10:14 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Yes.  I’m not a writer, just a reader.  I read her books out of curiosity and did not care for her style of writing.  Too much dribble to fill the pages, and not enough information on what mattered.  Apparently, she’s not into writing as it’s too much of an effort.  I also hated how she went door to door for the presidential race, even dragging her Mother along.  Also, she looks kind of lazy to me, the way she saunters along.  

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Gem 10 said:
On 2018-10-01 at 10:14 PM, Mondrianyone said:

I'm in publishing.  Back when The Widow's Guide came out I took the liberty of telling everyone exactly how many copies of that turkey were sold.  (Not many...) I remember feeling horribly sorry for the editor who was trying in vain to get the book of essays out of her.  Incidentally that book of essays was why the publisher went for the Widow's Guide.  It was a 2-book deal and they wanted gossipy stuff about the younger Kennedies and all the other people she had had access to.  What really worked my last nerve in that scene a few seasons back with the editor was that it's extremely likely the poor woman's job was on the line.  It's not a big house and they'd paid a ton of money.  Failures like that can really hurt your career.  Not that Carole cared.  She just ditzes around and smiled mysteriously while her poor editor sweated.

Basically Carole is to being an author what I am to being a blonde.  I could put on a wig and all.  But...

Edited by quaintirene
grammar
  • Love 22

Just popping in to share that I, too, work as an editor. I'm in the communications and publications department of my organization. We aren't traditional book publishers, but we publish various print and online content. One of the dirty little secrets (I'm being dramatic with that description, of course lol) is that deadlines do get missed and they do get pushed back. Editors will also create padding in schedules for that very reason.

This summer I was assigned a project, which was later put on hold a couple months in because the main contact also had to consult with people in her group about the content. She just reached out on Monday saying that they were ready to start up the project again, and I had to ask her when she was looking to get the product out. I, as an editor, am not only an editor but a project manager. I have to draft a production schedule then get feedback from the author(s) and graphic designer on whether the time allotted is feasible for them. When I sent out the draft schedule yesterday that had a completion date of mid-December, I also mentioned in the email that delays in reviews from the authoring group would likely push the target print date into early 2019 (accounting for holidays and people being on leave).

It's annoying and nerve wracking when deadlines get pushed, certainly, but deadlines being pushed back is as much a part of the publishing world as editing a manuscript is.

• Love 10

Not only did Carole not meet deadlines, and yes, any content "curator" knows to pad deadlines, but she has blown off projects. Carole is entitled and lazy. And so thirsty she still pops up everywhere with the housewife cast who will still associate with her. Didn't she quit to pursue other more worthy projects? 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Mozelle said:

It's annoying and nerve wracking when deadlines get pushed, certainly, but deadlines being pushed back is as much a part of the publishing world as editing a manuscript is.

In trade publishing that is much less the case.  Every book has a slot.  If the book misses that slot it's a complete headache for everyone including the author.  Because marketing and publicity people who have been assigned that book will likely be on other projects when the book finally starts moving through the process and it'll be left to the kids.  Books can be pushed back and pushed back.  But generally they are still be assigned a season every time.  This impinges on other books who need their own slot.  The publishers--according to my info--paid an enormous amount of money for that 2-book contract.  Much of that would have been riding on lovely gossipy possibly Dominick Dunne style essays.  Which were never written.  Yes, trade manuscripts can and do come in late.  But there is a serious price to be paid for that lateness on such a pricey project.  Not all of it, sadly, will be paid by the author.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Not only did Carole not meet deadlines, and yes, any content "curator" knows to pad deadlines, but she has blown off projects. Carole is entitled and lazy. And so thirsty she still pops up everywhere with the housewife cast who will still associate with her. Didn't she quit to pursue other more worthy projects? 

What content curator (sans quotation marks) is padding deadlines? 

And is Carole meant to drop the friendships she made from the show because she's no longer on the show?

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 5

Waitasec, didn't Carole make a point of saying they (real HWs) weren't really her friends, or her great friends or something that that? About Tinsley or someone? And how Bethenny was never her best girlfriend and really her bff is Duff or Cassandra Grey or somebody else?

I see it as a little thirsty too, tbh. I mean even if she is friends with the HWs, that friendship doesn't necessitate PR appearances, right? Two birds with one stone, convenience? I don't know, but the overall impression I am getting is despite all the other things, positive and negative, she may be, Carole is a bit of a user. 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 13
On 11/8/2018 at 10:24 AM, Mozelle said:

And is Carole meant to drop the friendships she made from the show because she's no longer on the show?

A genuine friendship maintained outside of RHoNY? (Why, the very thought of it, madam! Shocking! ;)

It's fascinating to me that Radziwill and Crazy Eyes are real friends (unlike Heather and Carole, it's such an odd-couple pairing).  And (per Carole endlessly seeking out a RHoNY related spotlight) to me it looks like the exact opposite -- she's trying to distance herself from that whole era of her life. Since the end of season 10, she's had very little (self-generated) housewife related content -- the "evening with the housewives" event (right after the last "passport" episode mid-September) her condolence note to Bethenny, a single Insta photo of Ramona, no Twitter photos (the only housewife mention is Megyn Kelly/Luann/blackface). 

She's not doing much social media at all (beyond poshmark/politics) and I wonder if that's because Bravo kept plucking non-housewife events off her social media & repackaging them as Bravo content (not much Bravo can do with a steady stream of cocktail dresses and trump tweets ; )  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

Could someone tell me, sincerely, how Carole supports herself? I know that Jackie Onassis left Anthony $500,000 in her will but that was long ago and he had a very long cancer struggle. She wrote one book about him, his death, John, Jr. etc that was successful to some degree but the other one she wrote was a flop, I believe. I expect she made good money being on HWNY but hardly enough to live the grand life for years to come. And we all know that Adam didn’t pay for anything when he was living with her-ha. Thanks for any info y’all have.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Carole alienated Tinsley when she bizarrely insisted that they weren't really great friends.

She's watered her plant friendship with Ramona because she needs a free place to stay when she wants to go to the Hamptons.

She was a user.  The person who’s houses she stood at were supposed to be honored by her presence.  In fact, all of them were supposed to be honored to know her.  After all,she was best friends with Carolyn and John Kennedy, Jr. supposidely.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Could someone tell me, sincerely, how Carole supports herself? I know that Jackie Onassis left Anthony $500,000 in her will but that was long ago and he had a very long cancer struggle. She wrote one book about him, his death, John, Jr. etc that was successful to some degree but the other one she wrote was a flop, I believe. I expect she made good money being on HWNY but hardly enough to live the grand life for years to come.

She and Anthony weren't poor. They weren't Kennedy rich, but they weren't making public school teacher salaries either. Anthony didn't work long but he was successful at tv production and that usually involves an upper class salary. Because he had a job with public exposure, made an upper class salary, was publically associated with/related to the Kennedy clan, he probably wasn't bankrupted for his health care. There was that 500k from Jackie, which could have been invested wisely. 

Carole did write a best selling memoir and that did likely make money. She does own the apartment (I think anyway) and thats a huge part of the battle in NYC. It's also... a nice apartment but not the upper east side townhome Countess Luann had in Season one, or the Singer apartment. Between investments and book revenue, Carole probably was fine and was living an upper class but hardly lavish lifestyle.

Carole doesn't own a home in the Hamptons, and never appeared, aside from her clothes, to indulge financially. The money from the show was probably a huge enhancement to her lifestyle but while I think Carole was easily supporting herself etc, even she was conceding she wasn't worth the 50 million often ascribed to her. 

39 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She was a user.  The person who’s houses she stood at were supposed to be honored by her presence.

To a point, I think this is fair - there's never a lot of talk of Carole reciprocating a lot of these favors. 

7 hours ago, film noire said:

It's fascinating to me that Radziwill and Crazy Eyes are real friends (unlike Heather and Carole, it's such an odd-couple pairing). 

Are they now? Because I mostly remember episode after episode of Carole sniffing in disgust at Ramona and her crazy ass habits. Kind of an odd turn around. I mean, with all the talk of Carole being a user, kind of interesting that as soon as she's off the show, she's decided to make friends with one of the wealthier "frenemies".

• Love 8

Carole’s insta has me confused.  So I checked in for the holiday and she’s adopted a turkey.  That’s pretty cute.  It’s at some shelter in NY.  So whatever, I live in an urban area in the cold Midwest and we have herds of wild turkeys chasing Priuses down the street.

But she has a beef with Macy’s about their pajama ad.  It’s in her stories and even when I stop on the picture ... I’m lost.  I don’t see the problem.  Apparently it’s offensive.

Can anyone help?  What is offensive about the Macy’s Christmas pajama ad?

• Love 2