Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

<snip>

Now she's using the divorce as a latest shield from answering any questions yet she's the lemon queen of confrontation for the rest.

To me at least, this is a coward's classic behavior: she's very quick to confront others but plays the poor-me card when there's any pushback.  She crawls out of her hole to knock down others but retreats pretty damn quickly when the heat's on her.  It's disgusting.

I just can't with her book.  I knew she'd do that.  As if we need more incorrect medical info out there.  She'll be doing the rounds with the venerable doctors Oz and Phil in no time.

• Love 12

I don't think she was sympathetic at all.  IIRC, she was dismissive.  Kyle was trying to be helpful, trying to be a good friend, and Yolanda rejected what Kyle was saying without taking the time to listen or think about it.  Her attitude was that she knew better, that she was suffering so much that there was no way it could be anything like what Kyle was suggesting.  I didn't see any appreciation for Kyle's efforts or any empathy for Kyle's own struggle either.

The word "dismissive" comes to me now, and I remember that word popping into my head then too.  "Ungrateful" also.  Kyle may have been right and she may have been wrong, but what she was saying was certainly well-intentioned.  Clearly, it did not fit in with the "journey" that Yo is determined to be on, and so she nipped it right in the bud.  As we have seen her do before (for example, when people tell her that she looks good.)

^^ This.  I have a weird medical thing.  I don't talk about it much but when I do, well intentioned people offer all sorts of useless advice.  I nod my head, thank them and say I'll look into it.  It's called politeness and it's no skin off my nose.  They're trying to be helpful, after all.  Yolanda's response to Kyle was typically thoughtless and rude.

• Love 11

:"dis is da Yolanda widda white rohbe, when I sick"

"dis is da Yolanda widdoubt da boobs"

"dis is da Yolanda still crazee aftehr all deez yeers."

I feel terrible for laughing so hard at this. But it reminds me of Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir by Graham Roumieu.

Wait... Bigfoot.... Maybe that's how Yo got da Lymes!

• Love 8

Not to change the subject. but...  If someone is suffering from a disease where their immune system is compromised what reputable doctor would willingly do elective and unnecessary plastic surgery on that person knowing that they could easily get an infection and have serious complications??  (I.e.  Bella and her nose job)

I can see YoLooney having explant surgery because of leaky silicone implants, but a nose job?  Really?  Not on my kids.  I love them more than that.

Edited for spelling and wording

Edited by Blondie
  • Love 8

About Yola being "blindsided" by the divorce...she is the type who hears only what she wants to hear. Even if David had been telling her repeatedly that he was unhappy, she wouldn't have heard him. She's the type where you could talk til you're blue in the face, and when you FINALLY decide to wash your hands of it and walk away, she will feel "blindsided".

Yolanda on WWHL, said something to the effect that she thought he would wait until she was a 100%. When she was talking to Erika she said, it was about kids, step kids, business.  So I am thinking what she calls business is what others would call money since they have no real business in common (I guess the house in Malibu could count), there was much more than just her illness.  She is also fairly confident they will again be friends some day.  Sounds more and more like an irreconcilable differences situation. 

Blindsided to me, meant Yolanda just wasn't getting her way any longer with David.  She did manage to become the face of Lyme Disease out of the whole thing and I believe that was far more important to her than her marriage.  In some strange way I think Yolanda thought becoming the poster child was an accomplishment.  The fact that she sacrificed a lot of personal dignity with her exaggerations doesn't seem to matter.  At some point a see Yolanda and the Global Lyme Alliance also divorcing.

• Love 12

Not to change the subject. but... If someone is suffering from a disease where their immune system is compromised what reputable doctor would willingly do elective and unnecessary plastic surgery on that person knowing that they could easily get an infection and have serious complications?? (I.e. Bella and her nose job)

I can see YoLooney having explant surgery because of leaky silicone implants, but a nose job? Really? Not on my kids. I love them more than that.

Edited for spelling and wording

Bella has had her new nose the entire time she's been appearing on this show. Girls can usually get them at around 16. She's 19 at the moment. Don't forget, her "septum was deviated". Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

Bella has had her new nose the entire time she's been appearing on this show. Girls can usually get them at around 16. She's 19 at the moment. Don't forget, her "septum was deviated".

According to Yolanda's ever shifting/changing timeline, Bella and Anwar were bitten/developed LD about the same time she did, which was before she/they joined the HW show.

• Love 5

Bella has had her new nose the entire time she's been appearing on this show. Girls can usually get them at around 16. She's 19 at the moment. Don't forget, her "septum was deviated".

Lots of people live with a deviated septum.  She has probably had it all her life, and still grew into a lovely, beautiful young woman.

Just like with the drunk driving incident, you can't blame it on the Lyme.  YoLooney is making excuse after excuse for fame, being unable to think on her feet (like her stupid text or e-mail to Kyle), not showing up for her outings,  using all the buzz words for her "journey" ( and boy has it been a long trip for the rest of us),  yanking out her filllings and having them replaced, (again with a compromised immune system) unnecessary medical and surgical procedures, yadda yadda yadda.  IMHO Doddering old Ken had it right when he called her stupid.

As for her book?  I love reading and will be spending my money on something that is actually entertaining, or informative, or educational.    I wonder if it will be classified under quack medicine, fiction, what not to do, or fantasy.

• Love 9

Ken is ugly, short, and will be dead in ten years. He seems to be sued by his employees quite a bit. No way is Yolanda behind that. #DeportKenTodd. Lisa's dash to the motherland for her passport suggest she's not a citizen or resident either. #DeportLisaVanderpump.

Edited by Kokapetl

A diviated septum is difficult to live with, depending on severity.  A close friend of mine had one.  Her parents could not afford to correct it.  The very minute she had insurance that would cover it (or help), that is the first thing she did.  I don't know if Bella used that as an excuse or not but my friend was having difficulty with it.  She could only breathe through one nostril.  It is not, necessarily, an easy thing to live with.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

A diviated septum is difficult to live with, depending on severity.  A close friend of mine had one.  Her parents could not afford to correct it.  The very minute she had insurance that would cover it (or help), that is the first thing she did.  I don't know if Bella used that as an excuse or not but I friend was having difficulty with it.  She could only breathe through one nostril.  It is not, necessarily, an easy thing to live with.  

I sincerely hope your friend is doing well.  You are right, sometimes parents can not afford the surgery.  In beautiful Bella's case, her parents could afford to have it done a long long time ago if it was that difficult for her to live with it.   Plus, I thought she played sports in High School, as Anwar does/did.   I am not putting Bella down, I just think YoLooney is full of it, and her children, if and when diagnosed, got treatment right away with satisfactory results.  After all, with a daddy like Mo money is no problem.

• Love 4

Ken is ugly, short, and will be dead in ten years. He seems to be sued by his employees quite a bit. No way is Yolanda behind that. #DeportKenTodd. Lisa's dash to the motherland for her passport suggest she's not a citizen or resident either. #DeportLisaVanderpump.

She could be a dual citizen.

Wishing old dude to die, is a bit much, lol

How about a nice chilled glass of Rose?;-)

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 6

She could be a dual citizen.

Wishing old dude to die, is a bit much, lol

How about a nice chilled glass of Rose?;-)

Why couldnt Lisa use her American passport? I dont wish Ken dead, I just think he will be dead in 10 years. I think he should retire from this bullshit. I like my liqour strong and sugary.

I sincerely hope your friend is doing well.  You are right, sometimes parents can not afford the surgery.  In beautiful Bella's case, her parents could afford to have it done a long long time ago if it was that difficult for her to live with it.   Plus, I thought she played sports in High School, as Anwar does/did.   I am not putting Bella down, I just think YoLooney is full of it, and her children, if and when diagnosed, got treatment right away with satisfactory results.  After all, with a daddy like Mo money is no problem.

I agree, if that child had a deviated septum it would have been corrected immediately and not coincide with a nose job.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting you want your nose reshaped!  Nothing!   No need to hide that under a medical excuse.  Jesus. I hate these people. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 14

Why couldnt Lisa use her American passport? I dont wish Ken dead, I just think he will be dead in 10 years. I think he should retire from this bullshit. I like my liqour strong and sugary.

Was there an issue with her passport? I don't recall.

Yum to sugary liquors....

since spring/summer is FINALLY here.

We started early with beers and are nicely moving on to mixed cocktails. :-)

Ken is an old gizzard but I thought that the law suit was settled already.

• Love 1

She uses her British passport, so no need for a US one. Ken is a 71 year old man and though I don't think he is handsome in a classical way I don't think he is "ugly" either. What makes you think he "will be dead in ten years", he is healthy (other than having bad hips replaced and he recovered well from that surgery) and very active which means he could live another 20+ years. Unless you have reports saying otherwise, he was only sued by 1 employee, not several. And who accused Yolanda of being behind that lawsuit? I haven't seen that even suggested here or anywhere else for that matter.

• Love 11

Was there an issue with her passport? I don't recall.

Yum to sugary liquors....

since spring/summer is FINALLY here.

We started early with beers and are nicely moving on to mixed cocktails. :-)

Ken is an old gizzard but I thought that the law suit was settled already.

To go to Dubai, you need a passport that doesn't expire in 6 months or less, Lisa only had 5 months remaining on hers and had to go back to London to get it updated. According to her, Bravo filmed it and scheduled it to happen when Yolanda had her Lyme Gala, hence why Lisa did not attend that Gala, also, she says that Yolanda knew why she was unable to go and was hurt that Yolanda used her absence to make Lisa look bad and unsupportive on the show for not going. 

Yes, the lawsuit has been settled and there was only 1, not several. 

• Love 13

I agree, if that child had a deviated septum it would have been corrected immediately and not coincide with a nose job.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting you want your nose reshaped!  Nothing!   No need to hide that under a medical excuse.  Jesus. I hate these people. 

I am with you here.  What I question is why a doctor, knowing an individual is suffering with an illness that compromises their immune system would do a medical procedure that is not necessary.  I would think any responsible, loving parent would wait until any increased risk of infection is no longer present.  If YoLooney is so worried about her children's health because of Lyme she should have waited.  But, she chose instead to ignore it and sanction the surgery.  Her time lines never, ever match up.  Obviously she doesn't keep a little diary to keep her outrageous claims straight.

• Love 9

I wonder who Yoolander trusted with Bella's smash and grab job on the nose and the alien bobble headed boob job?  A doctor who believes in the whole 'chronic lyme' bit or one who actually practices real medicine?  In fact I wonder as the doctor was shoving the new Victoria Secret approved jiggle bags up under Bella's skin if he had any idea what Yoolander was claiming was her medical condition?   It will be interesting if when Bella needs that upgrade or Gigi needs her sad kitty jowl tendencies addressed credible plastic surgeons balk too strongly to get it in before the necessary fashion week?  The horror!  Yoolander is going to get hoist on her own petard at some point I think.  It is just more of when and how. 

• Love 5

Yolanda on WWHL, said something to the effect that she thought he would wait until she was a 100%. When she was talking to Erika she said, it was about kids, step kids, business.  So I am thinking what she calls business is what others would call money since they have no real business in common (I guess the house in Malibu could count), there was much more than just her illness.  She is also fairly confident they will again be friends some day.  Sounds more and more like an irreconcilable differences situation. 

Blindsided to me, meant Yolanda just wasn't getting her way any longer with David.  She did manage to become the face of Lyme Disease out of the whole thing and I believe that was far more important to her than her marriage.  In some strange way I think Yolanda thought becoming the poster child was an accomplishment.  The fact that she sacrificed a lot of personal dignity with her exaggerations doesn't seem to matter.  At some point a see Yolanda and the Global Lyme Alliance also divorcing.

Yo, by being a 'face', maintains her spot as a 'relevant' person/celeb.

Instead of being married to DF, mom of the gigis - she becomes Yolanda Foster, Lyme disease victim, spokesperson, housewife, mom, activist, soon-to-be-author, etc, etc.  With all those credentials? She elbows her way past the kids and david - to the front of the line at the red carpet walks.  As people have noticed, if she looks TOO good, she'll relapse soon. Then the Icky-Pics will begin to show up.

A prediction? With the reunion being aired for the next three weeks, she'll back slide and post a flurry or 'poor, poor, pitiful me' pics?

• Love 6

A diviated septum is difficult to live with, depending on severity.  A close friend of mine had one.  Her parents could not afford to correct it.  The very minute she had insurance that would cover it (or help), that is the first thing she did.  I don't know if Bella used that as an excuse or not but my friend was having difficulty with it.  She could only breathe through one nostril.  It is not, necessarily, an easy thing to live with.  

Many things are juggled for insurance and a deviated septum is one. Sometimes its a quality of life issue, sometimes its used to have insurance cover costs of plastic surgery and sometimes people just say it because it sounds better then saying they had plastic surgery. For years I had myself believing my periods were irregular because my Dr kept saying they were. It took me while to figure out he was doing me a favor so that my birth control would be covered by insurance. Anyway, who really knows with Bella's nose.

• Love 4

My brother was on TV, and one day he came over with a bandaged nose, telling me he had had surgery for a deviated septum.  Uh huh.   Never, ever did he once complain about it being hard to breath, sleep trouble, etc.   But, he was always extremely vain, and would fuss over how he look on camera or publicity photos.   Amazingly, all those little flaws he complained about were magically changed with his deviated septum surgery.

• Love 6

Just to clarify, correcting a deviated septum in a child is not regularly done.  There are a few studies that conclude that it isn't harmful but most ENT's won't do it, unless it severely affects the child, until they're at least 17.

http://www.entnet.org/content/deviated-septum

One of my kids had a severely deviated septum.  The doctor couldn't even get the probe up his one nostril.  He had 20% clearance.  When planning for the surgery, she did say to him, 'you don't want to change anything about your nose, do you?'  He immediately said no.  She said 'good because we'd have a long talk.  It's a great nose.' 

Now, maybe Bella did have a deviated septum but we all know she had a nose job along with correcting it.  It's just another warping of the truth that is known as Yolanda's world.

ETA:  The ENT doctor does the exam and determines if the deviated septum should be corrected.  The patient is then referred to a plastic surgeon who does  the procedure.  At least that's my experience.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5

^^ This.  I have a weird medical thing.  I don't talk about it much but when I do, well intentioned people offer all sorts of useless advice.  I nod my head, thank them and say I'll look into it.  It's called politeness and it's no skin off my nose.  They're trying to be helpful, after all.  Yolanda's response to Kyle was typically thoughtless and rude.

And you do it out of respect and appreciation because you know their intentions are good.  The problem is that Yolanda has no respect or appreciation for anyone else (other than super-celebs).  She can't even put in the minimal effort that it would take to be the tiniest bit gracious.  She is all about having the upper-hand.

• Love 10

And you do it out of respect and appreciation because you know their intentions are good.  The problem is that Yolanda has no respect or appreciation for anyone else (other than super-celebs).  She can't even put in the minimal effort that it would take to be the tiniest bit gracious.  She is all about having the upper-hand.

But Yo is a special snowflake, no one has seen the misery she has seen!

• Love 12

It just hit me.  Next season she will be promoting her book and speaking at events.  This is never going to go away, is it?   I think she may have her eyes on that spin off, too.   

The only self-promotion Satan Andy will allow is Bethenny's.  Yo's story may earn her a friend of status, but if she's going to be traveling all over the place promoting her book, she won't be available for filming.

• Love 1
Some old racist tweets by Bella surface.

Oops. Hmm, wonder where that line of thinking came from?

She was 15 then, and her current boyfriend is black.

Fifteen is plenty old enough to harbor racist beliefs, and her boyfriend being black doesn't mean she can't be racist. Supposedly, he has his own issues regarding WOC.

Ken is ugly, short, and will be dead in ten years.

Well, that's longer than Yolanda expects to live, unless she finds a cure for her invisible disease.

• Love 8

That's it in a nutshell, isn't it?  Famewhoring at any price. She's so transparently thirsty.

As for her book?  I love reading and will be spending my money on something that is actually entertaining, or informative, or educational.    I wonder if it will be classified under quack medicine, fiction, what not to do, or fantasy.

When the mood takes me I go the bookstore and refile books by Sandra Lee and Sarah Palin in the Humor section.  (No offense meant to those of you who like those ladies.)  No points for guessing where I'll put Yolanda's.  :-p

In fact I wonder as the doctor was shoving the new Victoria Secret approved jiggle bags up under Bella's skin if he had any idea what Yoolander was claiming was her medical condition?   It will be interesting if when Bella needs that upgrade or Gigi needs her sad kitty jowl tendencies addressed credible plastic surgeons balk too strongly to get it in before the necessary fashion week?

"Sad kitty jowl tendencies?"  You kill me!

• Love 3

I wonder who Yoolander trusted with Bella's smash and grab job on the nose and the alien bobble headed boob job? A doctor who believes in the whole 'chronic lyme' bit or one who actually practices real medicine? In fact I wonder as the doctor was shoving the new Victoria Secret approved jiggle bags up under Bella's skin if he had any idea what Yoolander was claiming was her medical condition? It will be interesting if when Bella needs that upgrade or Gigi needs her sad kitty jowl tendencies addressed credible plastic surgeons balk too strongly to get it in before the necessary fashion week? The horror! Yoolander is going to get hoist on her own petard at some point I think. It is just more of when and how.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nkp6zm45ga1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 5

When the mood takes me I go the bookstore and refile books by Sandra Lee and Sarah Palin in the Humor section.  (No offense meant to those of you who like those ladies.)  No points for guessing where I'll put Yolanda's.  :-p

You reminded me of something my mom told me about working in the book section at her job..

She'd grab a book and read the shit out of it while she was restocking to shelves, When she came to a book that she either didn't like because of he author or content?

They'd become 'unsellable' due to some defect on the cover or torn pages. My mom was a good person, but everyone has an evil side? You are better than a good person, leaving those books to go live on in the 99 cent bin later on.

• Love 5

You reminded me of something my mom told me about working in the book section at her job..

She'd grab a book and read the shit out of it while she was restocking to shelves, When she came to a book that she either didn't like because of he author or content?

They'd become 'unsellable' due to some defect on the cover or torn pages. My mom was a good person, but everyone has an evil side? You are better than a good person, leaving those books to go live on in the 99 cent bin later on.

Way back in the 90's, when I was a thoughtless, self-absorbed jerk I worked in a bookstore where I participated in stocking Rick Steves' book Europe Through the Back Door in the gay and lesbian section. I guess it could have been worse. At least we had a gay and lesbian section.

• Love 11

The bathroom. When they run out of paper they can use the pages of yo's tome. It's all bullshit!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

I can't recall if this has been mentioned anywhere but there's been a lot of discussion about Yo talking about and sharing her illness and why she shouldn't do that.

A large part of that may be that this is the new normal for people with illness. You're supposed to blog it, share it, talk about it, especially if it's something odd or unique. The pressure to do this is coming from both other patients and the medical profession. Stanford University has an entire conference founded on this, streaming live and hosted annually. It's called MedX. If you google or check twitter for these phrases or hashtags, you'll see that what Yo is doing with her social media is completely normal in illness world. 

Here are the terms etc. - #MedX #ptexp #hcsm #ptvoice #patientsfirst #patientsincluded and many variations on this theme. 

All of these women are on social media. They get asked by random people to retweet for someone's cause or illness so they know exactly what Yo is doing and how it all works. This entire season was kind of a big game of pretend they were all playing with Andy airing it for us to argue about. It's well known in illness world to do this and they all know it. What amazes me is Yolanda agreeing to this all season. That makes me question her illness the most...because if she were really that ill, she would never do this (ETA: I mean the show, the fights, the outing of her kids illnesses - real or imagined that was way wrong; etc etc). It's hurting other patients, what she's done this season on tv.

Edited by CTO
  • Love 5

I think some of Yo's Instagram sickie posts were weird.  Her fans found them inspirational and think she's strong for sharing.  But the majority of us think they're weird. 

Know what kind of social media pictures I think are weird?  When people post pictures of their feet in the foreground. Semi-nudes.  Selfies of any kind unless there really is no one there to capture a memory for you.  But selfies taken in a car and posted?  Nope. Outfit of the Day?  Nope. Dentist chair with a whitening light aimed at your chompers.  Daily shots of your dinner?  Sweaty gym photos. Just...why?

My husband thinks ANY pictures on ANY social media are stupid and weird.

My point is, it's all relative.

• Love 1

Now wait.  This is all about the 'journey'.  Yo's special journey ya know.  She has had the worst case of 'chronic' Lyme in the history of the world.  It is her job to share this with everyone so 'we'll'  all understand what she has gone through and her continuing journey of finding a 'cure' for Lyme disease.  It's about her determination to legally force insurance companies to pay for extended antibiotic treatment.  Now, she's not saying that extended antibiotic treatment is the cure because it didn't cure her or her children apparently.  But you've got to understand.  Lyme Disease is the most serious epidemic faced by the world today.  It's the new AIDS.

Again, to anyone who is dealing with Lyme or a chronic disease, my words are not  about YOU!  It's about Yolanda Foster, now Hadid. 

• Love 13

My brother was on TV, and one day he came over with a bandaged nose, telling me he had had surgery for a deviated septum.  Uh huh.   Never, ever did he once complain about it being hard to breath, sleep trouble, etc.   But, he was always extremely vain, and would fuss over how he look on camera or publicity photos.   Amazingly, all those little flaws he complained about were magically changed with his deviated septum surgery.

When I was in high school, lots of my classmates wanted nose jobs (including me).  And one by one they pretty much all had one. The reason given afterwards was  always "deviated septum".  And I'm willing to bet that very few of them (if any) actually had a deviated septum.  It was just a convenient catch-all reason.

I didn't get a nose job, btw.  My parents were (and still are) far more sensible than that.  I didn't appreciate it very much then, but I do now.

I can't recall if this has been mentioned anywhere but there's been a lot of discussion about Yo talking about and sharing her illness and why she shouldn't do that.

A large part of that may be that this is the new normal for people with illness. You're supposed to blog it, share it, talk about it, especially if it's something odd or unique. The pressure to do this is coming from both other patients and the medical profession. Stanford University has an entire conference founded on this, streaming live and hosted annually. It's called MedX. If you google or check twitter for these phrases or hashtags, you'll see that what Yo is doing with her social media is completely normal in illness world. 

Here are the terms etc. - #MedX #ptexp #hcsm #ptvoice #patientsfirst #patientsincluded and many variations on this theme. 

All of these women are on social media. They get asked by random people to retweet for someone's cause or illness so they know exactly what Yo is doing and how it all works. This entire season was kind of a big game of pretend they were all playing with Andy airing it for us to argue about. It's well known in illness world to do this and they all know it. What amazes me is Yolanda agreeing to this all season. That makes me question her illness the most...because if she were really that ill, she would never do this (ETA: I mean the show, the fights, the outing of her kids illnesses - real or imagined that was way wrong; etc etc). It's hurting other patients, what she's done this season on tv.

I'm very familiar with what you're talking about, and I think lots of people are.  I don't see this season as "a big game", though, and I'm not sure what the connection is.  Illnesses and awareness and all of that make great use of social media.  No one is disputing that, and no one is saying that the HW's have pretended not to know.  I think that most people do know that.

But just because we know how it works doesn't mean we have to believe a damn word that comes out of Yolanda's mouth.  I  don't think that anyone here would ever say that Yolanda shouldn't talk about and share her illness if that's what she was actually doing.  But it's not her illness that she's sharing - It's silly selfies and misinformation and twists & turns that make no sense.  The issue that many of us have is that she's very focused on promoting herself, she is not credible, and she has proven time and time again that she lies and exaggerates easily & often.  She also is ignorant re basic medical facts and in general has no idea what she's talking about.  The number of times she's contradicted herself is staggering, and it's not even clear what medical issues she actually has.  Even after all this time, she has not provided even one shred of useful, practical, basic information about LD or anything else.  She has no business sharing her "journey" because it's not authentic.  And in fact can be harmful.  The point of using social media in the way you described is completely lost in this case. 

So yes, what Yo is doing with social media IS normal in the illness world.  But it's not normal - or helpful to anyone - if it's based on lies and self-promotion.  That's what many of us are saying.  It's the way she goes about it - and her proven lack of credibility - that we find troublesome.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 15

No offense intended, but can one really trust a memoir from a person with a disease that affects the brain? Part of her shtick is Lyme Brain. The hell can she possibly remember accurately enough for me to buy into a tale of her journey (that's our girl, raising awareness about herself)?

I get that she has photos and binders to help her, but the whole pitch seems off to me.

Also, you're a fricking reality TV star. How much of your journey haven't we seen? Were things edited out, or did you hold back to sell them later?

I mean, if I were a spokesman for a disease I'd be working the semi-free cable show for maximum exposure, not using the show to tease the real truth about the illness.

But... She's donating her book advance and all proceeds to charity, right (one totally independent from her), to help those who can't afford treatments she can? Or at least to fund massive galas where wealthy sufferers get awards? So, I'm probably too cynical.

This is Yo. It's all about helping people, right?

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 11

Here is Bella enjoying Coachella with The Weeknd.  It looks like after they take in a few acts he is dressed to go out and rob a stagecoach.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3544928/She-sure-loves-Weeknd-Bella-Hadid-gives-boyfriend-devoted-smile-walk-arm-arm-Coachella.html

Interesting chain bra necklace thing Bella is wearing very fashion forward.  Sorry without her glam squad and lighting I just don't find her to be a great beauty.

Gigi's outfit in the pics I saw of her and Jordan Dunn wasn't any better.   Coachella translates in my person language to now mean "cringe worthy second hand embarrassment".  I don't know why super models, music and film superstars all manage to drape themselves in clothes that look like they smell of old semen, unwashed laundry and a few stray chinese takeout containers; basically they manage to take designer outfits costing more than many make in a month or even more and seem like they live in the closet of a college dorm room that belongs to someone of highly questionable hygiene.

The motto of high fashion that says always take at least two accessories off before you head out the door?  Should be applied here and pretty much every other outfit male and female to read "take it all off and go back and try again".  When did Coachella exactly become slathering on body glue and throwing yourself in Johnny Depp's Scarf Depository, roll around and then walk out the door thinking you look hip as shit?

• Love 5

Yolanda and Mo divorced in 2000, MJ died in 2009. I can't believe Andy fell for that nonsense.

Mohamed did build the house, and Yolanda and Mohamed seemed to own it up until 2004. Jackson could very well have died in a bed Yolanda chose out.