Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I thought Yolanda looked terrible on the reunion shows and usually she's one of the best looking women on the show imo.  Her dress was ill fitting, especially around the chest area but all over really and her face was bloated/puffy.  She's a shadow of her former self. She's been coasting on years of rigorous exercise and healthy eating but she's definitely not the same woman of two years ago.  Not even close. 

I agree with this. And that is why I believe that she is really ill. Yo is someone who values her looks. When I watch clips from S3 or S4, the difference in her appearance is shocking. She is still lovely, IMO, but the medication, illness, something, is making her look bloated and unlike her former self. I just don't think she would do this to herself on purpose. Do I understand what her illness is? I don't. I think she probably had Lyme, but went looking for all of these unconventional treatments and cures that probably made it all worse. Add to that the things she has probably done to her body in the long-term with all of those cleanses, and this is where she is now. I still don't like her, but for reasons unrelated to any of this illness stuff. She continued to be the same judgy person when she was ill that she was before we ever knew that she was ill.I still dislike her, but I feel sympathy because I do think that she is sick, and I understand why having folks question that would hurt.  I think there are so many other reasons to have issues with Yo than the Lyme stuff, although I get that it is all related as we see it on the show. I don't really care about her the many various things she says about her treatment, exercise, etc. It is the exact same way I felt/fell about Kim. I was never that interested in trying to prove that she was really drinking, or bang away at her for all of the crazy different stories she gave about all of it. I disliked her, but going after her about that just didn't feel right. That isn't the point to me, and it's not the point with Yo. It's that I don't think Kim is a very nice person, sober or drunk, and I don't think that Yo is a very nice person, healthy or ill. 

• Love 4

I think all the crazy treatments have made Yolanda sicker than she may ever have been at one time. And she uses her condition as justification for being judgemental, being ugly toward others, not remembering what she's said from one day to the next. She needs some type of counseling from someone who's not out to make a buck, but a real honest-to-God professional. 

• Love 20
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She says she became ill before the wedding, so sick she had trouble planning it! LOL She was initially diagnosed with CFS after she joined the show but she "sought" a different diagnosis with a (questionable) Dr. in Belgium. It was the Belgium Dr. that said she had CLD (a non existent disease).

She did have an Auto Immune disease.......she was allergic to being able to drive her fucked up hypochondriac ass around. She probably had that other "M" affliction that mostly affects males........"M" as in Marriage (commitment) - the symptoms are palpitations, hyperhidrosis, clammy skin, faintness and interruption of speech patterns, flushing and the ability to set track records in sprint races.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, phoenix780 said:

I think Yolanda means "exercise" the same way she meant "walk," as in she can't do her full routine. Plus it's Twitter, you can only be so accurate. 

I think she's a generally terrible human being, lots to pick apart when it comes to her stories. This particular tweet, though... Whatever. 

Well words mean things, and she should start using adjectives and adverbs correctly.

3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I think all the crazy treatments have made Yolanda sicker than she may ever have been at one time. And she uses her condition as justification for being judgemental, being ugly toward others, not remembering what she's said from one day to the next. She needs some type of counseling from someone who's not out to make a buck, but a real honest-to-God professional. 

Absolutely.  I think she WAS sick, but the chambers and the IVs and the cold rooms and the dozens of supplements have completely blurred whatever her original problem.  I tend to think it was Chronic Fatigue Syndrome mixed with menopause and leaky implants and then rolled over into all her snake oil solutions.  

• Love 8

Other than Yolanda saying she had Lyme which turned into Chronic Lyme Disease, likely a made up illness (not to be confused with post treatment Lyme disease), why would anyone think she ever had it? I'm seriously asking because I haven't followed her "journey" as closely as others have and I'm confused about her "facts" and "evidence". 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Other than Yolanda saying she had Lyme which turned into Chronic Lyme Disease, likely a made up illness (not to be confused with post treatment Lyme disease), why would anyone think she ever had it? I'm seriously asking because I haven't followed her "journey" as closely as others have and I'm confused about her "facts" and "evidence". 

Because who lies about illnesses...

Ps that's in SarcasmFont

• Love 3
6 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree with this. And that is why I believe that she is really ill. Yo is someone who values her looks. When I watch clips from S3 or S4, the difference in her appearance is shocking. She is still lovely, IMO, but the medication, illness, something, is making her look bloated and unlike her former self. I just don't think she would do this to herself on purpose. Do I understand what her illness is? I don't. I think she probably had Lyme, but went looking for all of these unconventional treatments and cures that probably made it all worse. Add to that the things she has probably done to her body in the long-term with all of those cleanses, and this is where she is now. I still don't like her, but for reasons unrelated to any of this illness stuff. She continued to be the same judgy person when she was ill that she was before we ever knew that she was ill.I still dislike her, but I feel sympathy because I do think that she is sick, and I understand why having folks question that would hurt.  I think there are so many other reasons to have issues with Yo than the Lyme stuff, although I get that it is all related as we see it on the show. I don't really care about her the many various things she says about her treatment, exercise, etc. It is the exact same way I felt/fell about Kim. I was never that interested in trying to prove that she was really drinking, or bang away at her for all of the crazy different stories she gave about all of it. I disliked her, but going after her about that just didn't feel right. That isn't the point to me, and it's not the point with Yo. It's that I don't think Kim is a very nice person, sober or drunk, and I don't think that Yo is a very nice person, healthy or ill. 

Supposedly she stopped Botox, fillers make-up.   I noticed LuAnn who I believe is the same age is experiencing the same aging (now I am going to be struck by lightening) with her facial features.  Fuller face, upper arms are a little less toned.  Regardless they are still beautiful women.  Just ask Yolanda or any of her doctors who diagnosed her as beautiful.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Well words mean things, and she should start using adjectives and adverbs correctly.

Absolutely.  I think she WAS sick, but the chambers and the IVs and the cold rooms and the dozens of supplements have completely blurred whatever her original problem.  I tend to think it was Chronic Fatigue Syndrome mixed with menopause and leaky implants and then rolled over into all her snake oil solutions.  

I agree with both these statements.

The first season Yolanda came on, at the Reunion, Kim, of all people called Yolanda on excuse making for when she was called out for her words.  Kim said Yolanda blamed English as a second language and now her illness.  Four years later things have not changed.

A perfect example was the conversation at Kyle's party.  She managed to shift things around to pit LVP and Rinna at each other over starting the Munchausen's conversation.  Of course her explanation for assigning blame is priceless, "it doesn't matter who said the words it is that the words were said."  When it applies to Brandi, anything is okay because she is her friend.  Insensitive. . . oh that is okay, it's Brandi.

• Love 5

LOL, Yolanda blaming English being her second language for all of the flubs and fibs. Maybe she can go back to school with the Mexicans she was chastising in her first season during the house remodel or whatever it was.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, glowbug said:

Yolanda has always claimed she had "Chronic" LD or "Chronic" NLD. She has never said that she has/had just LD. No one has ever been as sick as she, ever. LOL

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Yolanda has always claimed she had "Chronic" LD or "Chronic" NLD. She has never said that she has/had just LD. No one has ever been as sick as she, ever. LOL

This is a serious question because I don't know the answer but doesn't one need to contract Lyme disease in order for it to become chronic? I thought she claimed that she got Lyme from a horse fly (not a way Lyme is transmitted). If one doesn't have the bacteria that causes Lyme then how can they have chronic Lyme disease? It's my understanding that no reputable doctor diagnosed her with Lyme, just some quacks that diagnosed her later with Chronic Lyme but I assumed that implied that she did have Lyme once. I may be wrong about this. It's likely a made up illness so it doesn't have to make sense. 

In either case I don't see any compelling reason to believe she ever had Lyme in any form and I don't understand why the other Housewives and some posters think she has or had it except for those who take her at her word. I've seen posters who say they don't think she has CLD and think she lies also say she probably had Lyme at one point and I'm just trying to understand why they think that. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, glowbug said:

This is a serious question because I don't know the answer but doesn't one need to contract Lyme disease in order for it to become chronic? I thought she claimed that she got Lyme from a horse fly (not a way Lyme is transmitted). If one doesn't have the bacteria that causes Lyme then how can they have chronic Lyme disease? It's my understanding that no reputable doctor diagnosed her with Lyme, just some quacks that diagnosed her later with Chronic Lyme but I assumed that implied that she did have Lyme once. I may be wrong about this. It's likely a made up illness so it doesn't have to make sense. 

In either case I don't see any compelling reason to believe she ever had Lyme in any form and I don't understand why the other Housewives and some posters think she has or had it except for those who take her at her word. I've seen posters who say they don't think she has CLD and think she lies also say she probably had Lyme at one point and I'm just trying to understand why they think that. 

Hard to say, as I am not homeperm M.D., but there's no evidence that she ever had Lyme disease at all. Chronic Lyme disease isn't real. She doesn't consult real doctors. Whether or not she has any sort of physical illness depends on whether or not you take Yolanda at her word or you look at the evidence.

58 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Yeah, that was snarky. At the end of long day, I grow tired of people that won't recognize the scientific method and opt for magical thinking.

Edited by homeperm
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

Unfortunately, Lyme Disease is a clinical diagnosis.  The tests done for Lyme are for the presence of the antibodies the body produces to fight the infection, not the infectious bacteria itself.  A number of diseases are determined by this type of test.  IIRC, HIV, Celiac and host of other diseases are tested using this method.  In the case of Lyme, you can be cured but still have the antibodies in your system.  This is why a test is not done after a course of antibiotics with Lyme.   Now, complicating this is you can have Lyme but the tests come up negative.....because you may not be producing enough antibodies.  It's a combination of symptoms and tests.  And this is why it's a clinical diagnosis.  Yeah, it's complicated.

Yo believes she and the non-Gigis' have CLD because of when their symptoms started.  I don't know what the guides lines arewith these so called Lyme Literate Doctors but I guess they have some rule that says if you've had symptoms for a certain period of time, you therefore have CLD, not simply LD.

Yo claims she was diagnosed by a Belgium doctor who took a tissue biopsy.  However, as far as I know (and I welcome anyone who has further research findings) a tissue biopsy is only relevant in early diagnosis (taken from the rash that most have in the early stage).  Then she now has her new Lyme Literate Doctors.

IMO, I don't know if Yo ever or if the non Gigis' ever had Lyme.  The doctors they are using are questionable at the very least.  It's kind of scary and very disturbing.

On another note, Yo does look ill.  Anyone who has done the treatments and alternative medicine she has taken, it's no surprise.  One of the many problems with Yo is she thinks that she can post whatever she wants but no one is allowed to question or judge her.  Sorry but once you go there, you open the door.  If you don't want questions or opinions or judgement, then keep the door closed.  You can't have it both ways.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 20

QUESTION:  If Lunastartron could write such an intelligent, informative, and convincing post about so many of Yo's discrepancies regarding Anwar's birth, her "broken back," her Lyme disease, et al, will someone please tell me how NO ONE from the association that honored her apparently never suspected a thing?  Certainly many of its members watch the show and follow Yo like we do, yet none of them smelled a rat?  The more Yo talks, the worse it gets and the more she embarrasses that organization -- and the more validity that honor gives to Yolanda whenever she makes one of her many false statements.  Yo is not only a fraud; she's a danger to others with the disease. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Lura said:

QUESTION:  If Lunastartron could write such an intelligent, informative, and convincing post about so many of Yo's discrepancies regarding Anwar's birth, her "broken back," her Lyme disease, et al, will someone please tell me how NO ONE from the association that honored her apparently never suspected a thing?  Certainly many of its members watch the show and follow Yo like we do, yet none of them smelled a rat?  The more Yo talks, the worse it gets and the more she embarrasses that organization -- and the more validity that honor gives to Yolanda whenever she makes one of her many false statements.  Yo is not only a fraud; she's a danger to others with the disease. 

They don't care.  It is all about awareness and getting their name out there.  Another specious member of this awareness group is Allie Hilfiger-she has a book coming out next month.  it is not the job of the Alliance to oust supporters.  It may have been a good idea but they need the bucks the high profilers lure in.

Yolanda has made it fairly easy if someone dispute her she simply re-words it or blames it on Lyme Disease.

• Love 7

Putting aside the question, 'does Yo have Lyme' for a minute.

She is an intolerable effete snob who lies and feels entitled. Be the person who attracts support and love into your life, you cannot get either with demands. 

It is such a shame that Rinna did not go full frontal on Yo for this.  We would have loved her had she been screaming "own it" to Yo.   A missed opportunity.  

• Love 11

Does anyone else see the funny paradox in her hashtag?

YOLANDAVerified account ‏@YolandaHFoster Apr 29

YOLANDA Retweeted Lyndsey

It's THEIR hard work and daily commitment to their profession that got them where they R today #NoParentsInvolved

https://twitter.com/mcmarvellous1/status/726081370964037634 …

YOLANDA

(and yet she begins a twitter war over her kid, um I guess that's not involved)

Edited by Happy Camper
Bolded section
  • Love 11

Oh gosh, I'm not a Yolanda hater, but of course Gigi and Kendall have greatly benefitted from their connections. That's not to say they're not hardworking, beautiful YOUNG WOMEN (not children anymore). I don't think Rebecca Romijn meant any harm with what she said, no big deal. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lura said:

They're all as gullible and desperate as Yolanda. I think there's more crazy people than genuine cases in that Lyme organisation. 

• Love 5

"No parents involved". In her first season, we saw Yolanda trying to direct one of Gigi's Guess photo shoots.  If anything, she was over involved.  

I wish Yolanda would just be honest (for once!) and admit that her and Mo's connections and money made things easier for her kids to get started in modeling, but they have worked hard to take advantage of those opportunities and to achieve their current high levels of success. 

ETA: Gigi and Bella are far from alone. So many times,  connections help people  get a foot in the door, but then it is up to them to prove themselves. There is no shame in it, so I wish Yolanda would "just own it".  

Edited by EVS
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, EVS said:

"No parents involved". In her first season, we saw Yolanda trying to direct one of Gigi's Guess photo shoots.  If anything, she was over involved.  

I wish Yolanda would just be honest (for once!) and admit that her and Mo's connections and money made things easier for her kids to get started in modeling, but they have worked hard to take advantage of those opportunities and to achieve their current high levels of success. 

Exactly. Having a former model mom coaching you and promoting you on TV, your father is one of the richest dudes around, you live in California, you have a Guess Jeans connection, of course it was way easier for Gigi to become a successful model than some random beautiful girl in the Midwest without any wealth or connections. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. Having a former model mom coaching you and promoting you on TV, your father is one of the richest dudes around, you live in California, you have a Guess Jeans connection, of course it was way easier for Gigi to become a successful model than some random beautiful girl in the Midwest without any wealth or connections. 

This! Well said!

Edited by EVS
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, glowbug said:
5 hours ago, Lura said:
5 minutes ago, ingenting said:

Yolly went to one of Gigi's birthday parties looking like jaundiced crap:33A6047200000578-3566009-image-m-54_1461

She looks like she has a pound of oily makeup on. Not a good look at all. Oh, and it looks like she dyed her hair again, including the roots this time. LOL

• Love 4

When I watched this segment of the reunion, I made up my mind ahead of time that I wanted to "study" two women in particular, one of which was Yolanda, and I wanted to be as unbiased as possible.  During the reunion, I found her to be completely candid and truthful, and I pitied her.  I couldn't help it.  I felt sorry for her.

After the reunion, I thought about all of the distortions, the fibs, the inconsistencies, the self-centeredness -- and I caught myself changing my mind again. All I could think was what a good actress she is.  She had me again, but it didn't stick.  I'm sorry she's sick (with something), but I can't swallow her anymore.  My heart goes out to David, too, because he stuck by her for years and must have been as confused as her viewers are, only he had to live with it.  This woman desperately needs some psychological help.

• Love 15

It looks like she used a bad self tanning cream.  Her face and hair look so greasy.  

Eta:. With her hair slicked like that, you can see how thin it is in several spots. Imo, she looks terrible. 

Edited by EVS
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

I wasn't sure what thread to put this in so I will leave it here. This is a short 15 minute documentary about alternative medicine. Hope you all enjoy it.

Excellent video! I wish everyone watched it.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Lura said:

Might be because the group that honored Yo in NYC at the gala was co-founded 2 years ago by David Foster and Mohamed Haddid. Get the picture now? :)

• Love 15
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bra.  Try one Yolanda.

Choos no dat de teetees were da cos of da lime's in me, dat and da feelings in my teef, Eye also have da al-ergyc to da ni-lon and ee-lastic in da bras! Choos doan no da suf-ring dat I haz when I put on cloze udder dan my white robe.

• Love 3
On 4/30/2016 at 0:41 AM, breezy424 said:

On another note, Yo does look ill.  Anyone who has done the treatments and alternative medicine she has taken, it's no surprise.  One of the many problems with Yo is she thinks that she can post whatever she wants but no one is allowed to question or judge her.  Sorry but once you go there, you open the door.  If you don't want questions or opinions or judgement, then keep the door closed.  You can't have it both ways.

And this is what I dislike most about her.  She puts it all out there, and then insists that she gets to control how people react.  What she fails to understand - and apparently refuses to learn - is that social media doesn't work that way.  And life doesn't work that way!  If you don't want something talked about, questioned, commented on, etc, then keep it private.   She doesn't get to write a script that the rest of the world has to follow.   None of us get to do that.  Just as I have to accept the consequences of what I put out there "in the universe", so does she.  Choosing to publicize her private business on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, not to mention on a REALITY SHOW, definitely puts her in the line of fire, and she's the one who has put herself there.  If she's going to lie and contradict herself, of course people are going to question it and of course they're going to talk about it.   There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that if the shoe was on another foot, she would be gossiping and questioning and judging far more than the rest of them have.  She criticizes them for talking about her, when she has always - from day one - taken much delight in talking behind the others' backs.  So her ever-present holier-than-thou attitude is ridiculous because she would be completely down in the dirt ripping apart whoever came up with the kind of bullshit she has tried to shove down our throats.  That laughing/mocking thing she does would be out in full force, I have no doubt.   And yet she expects a free pass and total acceptance of what she says, even when there are contradictions all over the place.  

For a million reasons, she would be far wiser to shut the hell up about herself and her treatments and her suffering, and maybe just once ask someone else how THEY are, how was their day, how are they feeling, what are their kids up to, what plans do they have for the summer, how is the house decorating going.  Instead of acting as though everyone's world has to revolve around her, and instead of keeping a running tally of who has done enough for her and who hasn't.  She's one of the most entitled and self-absorbed people I've ever seen (and I worked in the mental health field for a long time, so that's saying quite a lot.)  

You're right - She can't have it both ways.  But she thinks she's so special and untouchable that she can.

• Love 20
(edited)

For anyone interested, I copied and pssted this from some place. It's the final tally a for vogue covers in '15:

MODELS WITH THE MOST VOGUE COVERS IN 2015

Gisele Bundchen(8 Covers)

2j5xwjk.jpg

Natasha Poly(5 Covers)

md11mt.jpg

Anna Ewers(5 Covers)

2evvkf4.jpg

Catherine Mcneil(5 Covers)

2n04mck.jpg

Gigi Hadid(5 Covers)

x59g9l.jpg

Sasha Pivovarova(4 Covers)

35k25ow.jpg

(I'm tired, I'll do the rest later.)
Karlie Kloss(4 Covers)

28v4mev.jpg

Freja Beha Erichsen(4 Covers)

20po55g.jpg

Caroline Trentini(4 Covers)

2dhenms.jpg

Andreea Diaconu(4 Covers)

8zqstt.jpg

Kendall Jenner(4 Covers)

15xpzxi.jpg

Kate Moss(3 Covers)
10fcp3q.jpg

Karen Elson(3 Covers)
Edie Cambell(3 Covers)
Sasha Luss(3 Covers)
Lindsey Wixson(3 Covers)
Lexi Boling(3 Covers)
Julia Bergshoeff(3 Covers)
Karmen Pedaru(3 Covers)
Micaela Argañaraz(3 Covers)
Gerogia May Jagger(3 Covers)
Jamie Bochert(3 Covers)
Amanda Wellsh(3 Covers)

Edited by ingenting
  • Love 1

The thing for me is when I believe you to be a liar, I'm going to question everything you say. Does it matter that she had short hair on the show and says she has never had short hair? Not really. Does it matter that she says she hasn't been on a walk in 8 months when we just saw her on a walk? Nope. It doesn't even matter to me that English is not her first language since she felt comfortable enough to berate the South American furniture movers. Perhaps she thinks that being so specific in using 8 months (for example, there are many) makes her sound more truthful. Maybe that's a gap in her English. I don't know. I do know that when I can see you pissing on my leg, it ain't raining. So stop telling me it is, Yoloonda.

• Love 17

I am watching season 3 again (Yolanda's first), on Hulu.  She was a bitch and haughty snob from day one.  She has no sense of humor or able to have fun.  Nothing has changed.  It will bring a lot of what is going on now, to light.  It is no wonder why she has no support or love/like/tolerance from this cast.   She has been nothing but an elitist looking down her nose at everyone.  It is eye opening. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Oh and there is more.  In season 3, she is not drinking for 3 months because she had cells from a lamb fetus injected for her pain from breaking her back during child birth.  What is going on now is far from new.  It is just who she is.  It is what she does.  She suffers from maladies, that is her trip, her hobby, her MO.  That is all there is to it.   If she is asked back we will have another season of this.  She started out this way. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am watching season 3 again (Yolanda's first), on Hulu.  She was a bitch and haughty snob from day one.  She has no sense of humor or able to have fun.  Nothing has changed.  It will bring a lot of what is going on now, to light.  It is no wonder why she has no support or love/like/tolerance from this cast.   She has been nothing but an elitist looking down her nose at everyone.  It is eye opening. 

That was such an interesting season. If you can stomach it, read Yo's blogs as the season goes along. She hits Kyle particularly hard, which was interesting because on the show they got along well.  I always thought Kyle was the most welcoming to her, doing the Lemon Cleanse with her, and showing the proper appreciation to King David during the dinner party. The way that Yo turned on her, especially at the reunion was always so strange to me and when I realized she was a snake. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

That was such an interesting season. If you can stomach it, read Yo's blogs as the season goes along. She hits Kyle particularly hard, which was interesting because on the show they got along well.  I always thought Kyle was the most welcoming to her, doing the Lemon Cleanse with her, and showing the proper appreciation to King David during the dinner party. The way that Yo turned on her, especially at the reunion was always so strange to me and when I realized she was a snake. 

I am noticing this in her THs.  Cordial to all to their face then SLAM in her haughty, above it all, way.

I was one who has been saying 'Yo is sick with something' before my posts.  No more.  She does not have Lyme.  I would, now, bet my life on it.  She merely went home to Holland and saw a "doctor," for a check up with some symptoms (imagined as many health fanatics do) and  BINGO! he convinced her she had Lyme.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am noticing this in her THs.  Cordial to all to their face then SLAM in her haughty, above it all, way.

I was one who has been saying 'Yo is sick with something' before my posts.  No more.  She does not have Lyme.  I would, now, bet my life on it.  She merely went home to Holland and saw a doctor, for a check up with some symptoms (imagined as many health fanatics do) and  BINGO! he convinced her she had Lyme.  

I would LOVE to get my hands on her medical records. Not the crap she has in her possession. I bet 10 dollars that there are some doctor's notes that give her a clean bill of health and question her visits?

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yolanda was horrible to Kyle for no reason.  In one of the blogs I posted a link to, Yolanda claims at LVP's urging she watched the season 2 Reunion where Kyle and Adrienne turned on LVP.  Kyle disputed that characterization in her blog.  Kyle didn't turn on LVP-she disputed that she was part of a metting to take LVP down orchestrated by Adrienne, as promulgated by Brandi.  The only thing Kyle did not do is interrupt the discussion between LVP and Adrienne, as it was personal between the two of them.  The others (Camille, Kyle, Taylor) admitted they had heard the same rumor as Adrienne had the misfortune of repeating.

LVP went way down in my opinion for discounting Kyle and Kim, especially after there was footage shown supporting Kyle and Kim.  Kim is a lot of things but I don't think she has ever been accused of making up a conversation about anyone.  Yolanda seems to forget all the cheerleading she did for LVP on the backs of the others.  Even when she got the news aboard Kyle's yacht (for the week) Bella had been arrested, she went so far as to say she didn't tell Kyle because they were not that close.  Then at the dinner in Amsterdam, when Yolanda was asking for genuineness she turned to Kyle to recall the conversation they had about Bella's DUI, on the yacht. 

11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I was one who has been saying 'Yo is sick with something' before my posts.  No more.  She does not have Lyme.  I would, now, bet my life on it.  She merely went home to Holland and saw a doctor, for a check up with some symptoms (imagined as many health fanatics do) and  BINGO! he convinced her she had Lyme.  

If one can believe Yolanda she went to the world's leading expert in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, who examined her and six weeks later called her with the news she had Malibu Lyme Disease.  I believe there was no role for a poster child for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Yolanda was looking to be the face of something for whatever ailed her.  Chronic Fatigue was not going to fit into her need for constant attention.

• Love 6