Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mrs peel said:

NeIther of them will be as mobile when the cameras are off since that plane belongs to Eriks's husband, likely to his law practice.  His partners won't allow him to use the plane for private purposes without reimbursement, and since we know these 2 aren't really friends, there is no reason to spend the cash if the cameras aren't rolling.

i did think it was interesting that Erika finally admitted the plane isn't hers and she rarely was able to use it.  Even for his firm to own it is just showing off, it is highly unlikely it gets used enough to be cost effective.

I believe it is over on the Erika thread, Tom and his firm was sued for charging off private flights to plaintiffs and in the pleadings it is alleged he owns the company that owns the planes.  Apparently through a lot "costs" he ran the settlement up from the agreed upon 33 1/3% to 40%, in a hundred million dollar plus settlement. I guess that comes out to almost a million dollars extra in expenses.  When asked by reporters Tom blamed the lawsuit on the RHOBH and his wife's exposure of their private life.

From my research a medium size jet for charter would be around $65,000.00 round trip between LA and NYC.  So chances are Tom charged back to the clients that amount.  So if you deduct the profit, keeping in mind Erika still has to pay a crew, fuel and terminal fees, these freebie flights are expensive and I don't see Bravo picking up the tab.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

When asked by reporters Tom blamed the lawsuit on the RHOBH and his wife's exposure of their private life.

Hmm, he means the exposure of his private cheating on billing time and expenses.  He should charge Andy's production company for the use of the plane for the cameras, not his clients.  Well deserved lawsuit against him.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe it is over on the Erika thread, Tom and his firm was sued for charging off private flights to plaintiffs and in the pleadings it is alleged he owns the company that owns the planes.  Apparently through a lot "costs" he ran the settlement up from the agreed upon 33 1/3% to 40%, in a hundred million dollar plus settlement. I guess that comes out to almost a million dollars extra in expenses.  When asked by reporters Tom blamed the lawsuit on the RHOBH and his wife's exposure of their private life.

From my research a medium size jet for charter would be around $65,000.00 round trip between LA and NYC.  So chances are Tom charged back to the clients that amount.  So if you deduct the profit, keeping in mind Erika still has to pay a crew, fuel and terminal fees, these freebie flights are expensive and I don't see Bravo picking up the tab.

Ah, haven't been in her thread recently, so I missed that.  Yeah, people don't generally know that the classic plaintiff personal injury lawyer contingency fee is "plus costs" and those can get high (and are owed even in a losing case).  But charging for a private plane ride when you could fly on a regular airline is ridiculous. 

private planes for an individual are rarely cost effective

• Love 3

she needs a new title since her old one doesn't apply: "my love" (David) is gone, "my lemons" where sold with the house, "my lyme disease" never existed in her (or existed, doubtful, and is gone)

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Ah, haven't been in her thread recently, so I missed that.  Yeah, people don't generally know that the classic plaintiff personal injury lawyer contingency fee is "plus costs" and those can get high (and are owed even in a losing case).  But charging for a private plane ride when you could fly on a regular airline is ridiculous. 

private planes for an individual are rarely cost effective

I misstated Girardi charged 40% when he had agreed to charge a third.  This story, although not the Daily Journal outlines some of the allegations of fraud.  Disturbing the comingling of funds.  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/31/erika-girardis-husband-tom-girardi-sued-accused-defrauding-clients-millions/

• Love 3

I think it is pretty safe to say someone is "making this shit up".  Why would Bravo risk a show, which are incredibly expensive to produce, on someone with Yolanda's fragile health state?  I remember last year Bravo made a huge deal over Nene and Kim Zolciak, reuniting and their friendship, and went so far as to announce a spin-off for the two of them.  Weeks later it was announced the idea was abandoned.  Having Yolanda and Erika sit around and blow smoke up each others' skirts would not make for good TV.  Neither is particular intelligent or articulate.  I mean, how many times can we hear Erika say she gives zero fucks? I do think Yolanda has wanted a Keeping Up with the Kardashians,  type show, but to do so would mean scratching the veneer of the perfect Hadid family.

• Love 8

I don't think it's true, either.  It's OK magazine we're talking about.  Although I disagree that neither Y or E is intelligent or articulate, a show revolving around them would be horrible.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Well, this should cheer up your day! Hang on to your coffee cup.

http://okmagazine.com/photos/yolanda-hadid-erika-girardi-quitting-rhobh-spin-off-show/photo/1001427809/

"They know they are fan favourites because they support each other without backstabbing".

"Bravo believes they are the heart and soul of the show".

Please, spare us.

And the moment arises where I get the opportunity to employ a word that I adore, yet rarely get to use in my day to day existence.......Codswallop. ;)

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:58 AM, zoeysmom said:

I think it is pretty safe to say someone is "making this shit up".  Why would Bravo risk a show, which are incredibly expensive to produce, on someone with Yolanda's fragile health state?  I remember last year Bravo made a huge deal over Nene and Kim Zolciak, reuniting and their friendship, and went so far as to announce a spin-off for the two of them.  Weeks later it was announced the idea was abandoned.  Having Yolanda and Erika sit around and blow smoke up each others' skirts would not make for good TV.  Neither is particular intelligent or articulate.  I mean, how many times can we hear Erika say she gives zero fucks? I do think Yolanda has wanted a Keeping Up with the Kardashians,  type show, but to do so would mean scratching the veneer of the perfect Hadid family.

The only way Yo and Erica would have a successful show is if Erica patted Yo's puss after moving in with Erica and Don Rickles and played an adult version "Three's Company".  But that is for a different audience on a different channel.

• Love 5

In my opinion, there are things that are too boring to talk about to others although fascinating to one's self: dreams, details of driving somewhere, and HEALTH.  I am not interested in long prosing about health from Yolanda.  It's in the good to know category, but really uninteresting to hear over and over and over.  But, whatever.

What  does annoy me about Yolanda and makes me go from admiring her to some degree to just shaking my head and doubting her completely, is her big coverup about the end of her marriage.  This marriage was over before filming began, but there was Yolanda pretending that things were hunky dory when we knew they were not.  It was so strange and made me understand how Yolanda likes to deal in projecting an image.   I can't look at her in the same way anymore.    

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

What  does annoy me about Yolanda and makes me go from admiring her to some degree to just shaking my head and doubting her completely, is her big coverup about the end of her marriage.  

I agree with you almost completely in that the viewers have had little information about what happened to the marriage, and I think we deserve at least a little crumb of truth about what went on.  At the same time, allow me to point out a different side of the coin, which is not a disagreement, more of adding to your thoughts.

Yolanda may be like many people who consider the details to be beyond the scope of the show.  That is, it's a personal problem that she doesn't wish to discuss at this time.  (Remember, the divorce isn't final yet).  For reasons either personal or legal, she may have been advised not to discuss the matters outside of court, or she may wish to keep these personal details out of the press.  Yolanda may be like many of us who want to keep very personal details to ourselves. 

Who knows?  But it would be fascinating to know exactly what happened.  They get married, and almost immediately, she gets sick, and they begin to plan their divorce.  It's strange, to say the least!

• Love 2

I really don't care about what led to the divorce or any of the details.  That's her business.   I only care about the pretense that they were still a devoted couple when they were already separated and divorcing.  

To me, it's all about projecting an image for consumption.   The fact that she has been shopping around a proposal for a reality show with her and her children just compounds my impression.  

I mean I like LVP fine, but I'm never going to watch that other show and I think a bit less of her for it -- not sure why exactly.

• Love 4

Last nights Sneak Peek w/YO and the acupuncturist reminded me of something, but I couldn't figure out what.   When YO held something, he would press on her other extended arm and tell her if she needed that particular supplement/medication or not.   I would love to have seen that particular test done with the dr's eyes closed.   What I wanted to see was her holding a Red Bull or martini glass, and have him evaluate it based on the ability to move her arm up and down.  

A close friend has an autistic son and they went head long into a therapy called Facilitated Communication.  This young man has never spoken a word, but when a "facilitator" held his arm, suddenly he was able to type out complicated, specific sentences.  His communication ironically was most in depth with what the facilitator happened to have knowledge in.   They were chosen for a blind study.  Simply a divided screen, images shown may match, may not.   Not once did they get an answer right.   Further study proved that the facilitators truly wanted to believe in this method, and whether knowingly or not, they were answering for the patient.  It has been declared, since may studies, a fraud.  

Same is true with what YO is doing.  She wants to believe it.  She has Daisy who will believe anything that will further her employment, and bottom line is it's a scam.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Last nights Sneak Peek w/YO and the acupuncturist reminded me of something, but I couldn't figure out what.   When YO held something, he would press on her other extended arm and tell her if she needed that particular supplement/medication or not.   I would love to have seen that particular test done with the dr's eyes closed.   What I wanted to see was her holding a Red Bull or martini glass, and have him evaluate it based on the ability to move her arm up and down.  

A close friend has an autistic son and they went head long into a therapy called Facilitated Communication.  This young man has never spoken a word, but when a "facilitator" held his arm, suddenly he was able to type out complicated, specific sentences.  His communication ironically was most in depth with what the facilitator happened to have knowledge in.   They were chosen for a blind study.  Simply a divided screen, images shown may match, may not.   Not once did they get an answer right.   Further study proved that the facilitators truly wanted to believe in this method, and whether knowingly or not, they were answering for the patient.  It has been declared, since may studies, a fraud.  

Same is true with what YO is doing.  She wants to believe it.  She has Daisy who will believe anything that will further her employment, and bottom line is it's a scam.

Ready for some 'magic'?

A person is told to extend their arms, they hold an item in one hand and the other hand is pushed down. People will make more of an effort to hold that arm up if they believe whatever they are taking helps them - they fight against the downward pressure. It's an old magician trick- they used to tell people to hide items in town - they would then hold the arm of the person who hid the item.  The 'magician' would be able to find the item based on the way the person's body would tense up as they walked around.

IT is a scam and BRAVO should be ashamed for giving this bitch a forum - most of us are going to laugh at her stupidity, but there are people who do believe it..

• Love 13

I can't remember where I read this so no linky-poos for you, but supposedly the trick to applied kinesiology is that the practitioner alters the way they press down on the arm. Very subtly, but enough to affect the results. A steady pressure is easier for the subject to resist against than when the practitioner presses, then ever-so-subtly lets up, then resumes pressure. It's the easing up that causes the subject to relax a bit and then they can't resist as well.

• Love 3

I had my husband try the arm thing on me.  I held a bag of chips close to me - sure enough, no I hadn't had enough.   Then a chocolate cupcake - same thing.  I then held a head of kale - oh way too much - cut back.   I gripped a vodka/tonic and it came back mixed results - clearly meaning too much tonic, however the lime ratio seems spot on.   Finally I held the remote close to my heart.  Yep, as you might expect - too much HW, but sudden stoppage could cause withdrawals.   Yep, I'm a believer.   Like YO, I don't know how this works, but it's magic.

• Love 22

David's comments at the NY Lyme Gala after party, which he thought weren't being recorded, suggests the marriage was on its last legs at that point, but not over. Yolanda's tears at the Andrea Bocelli dinner party at the wine store, also suggests the marriage still existed, but was falling apart, and Yolanda's "I must stay and lead da packing", and David's "fuck it" attitude suggests the marriage was still alive, but hanging by thinnest thread. 

On 8 May 2016 at 2:33 AM, Stinamaia said:

I really don't care about what led to the divorce or any of the details.  That's her business.   I only care about the pretense that they were still a devoted couple when they were already separated and divorcing.  

To me, it's all about projecting an image for consumption.   The fact that she has been shopping around a proposal for a reality show with her and her children just compounds my impression.  

I mean I like LVP fine, but I'm never going to watch that other show and I think a bit less of her for it -- not sure why exactly.

It's incredibly exploitive of humans. It's like she searched only for fuckwit scumbags to star in her show. 

• Love 1

I, for one, am really glad they showed the muscle testing because I think when people think alternative treatments they think therapeutic massage or acupuncture, not this type of baloney. This is just one of many crazy treatments she is spending tens of thousands of dollars for. 

• Love 14

When YO was talking to LVP and there were tears in her eyes, I never bought her excuse was that "she was really moved and wanted to believe LVP hadn't been talking about her kids".    I think something went down in the car ride over with David.   She seemed distracted and upset from the minute she walked in.  But hey, why not twist it to get one more dig in at LVP.

• Love 18
45 minutes ago, ingenting said:

David's comments at the NY Lyme Gala after party, which he thought weren't being recorded, suggests the marriage was on its last legs at that point, but not over. Yolanda's tears at the Andrea Bocelli dinner party at the wine store, also suggests the marriage still existed, but was falling apart, and Yolanda's "I must stay and lead da packing", and David's "fuck it" attitude suggests the marriage was still alive, but hanging by thinnest thread. 

I think their marriage was over and David was probably under contract to go through with the Lyme Gala (already planned long before filming started) and moving scene.  Hanging by a thread implies they were working on staying together and I don't believe that.  It really doesn't matter.  

They don't speak now.  Yolanda said they were taking a break.  Yuh, a really big one! 

• Love 13
(edited)

Yes, I thought they were separated LONG before this season, and David was just showing up to sometimes film with Yo to hide the fact that they weren't together.  Did David seem the least bit comfortable in that Malibu house?  I always thought it seemed like he was visiting there when they showed him at the house, which was very infrequent.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, ingenting said:

Ally Hilfiger. David doesn't know how lucky he was. 

Really?  I have to laugh at the story and the clip. This twit wasn't smart enough to go get herself help? Being a hifligger she probably DIDN'T have the money or insurance problems most of us have, so why the drama of shitting on a platter and handing it to daddy? That story makes about as much sense as drum brakes on a jet engine.

Also the drama about going and cooking up a Mexican dinner is silly - imagine in this day and age NOT going on the internet to plan a meal or to get some ideas as to what you need to do to get one together? Either she was drunk or one some kind of pills.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Satchels of gold said:

I, for one, am really glad they showed the muscle testing because I think when people think alternative treatments they think therapeutic massage or acupuncture, not this type of baloney. This is just one of many crazy treatments she is spending tens of thousands of dollars for. 

I'm flabbergasted by the fact that there are people out there that will do anything homeopathic with the feeling that just because it's 'natural' it can only heal you and not harm you. Using so many treatments in concurrence and/or simultaneous with one another can be dangerous. You don't know how things will react when mixed, and you certainly won't know without trial and error how those mixed components will react with bodily chemicals. I'm no scientist or doctor but I do have common sense.

• Love 9

Homeopathic tinctures and tablets can be mixed with anything because there's nothing in them to react with anything. The only negative would be to delay another treatment that might help. On the other hand many herbs and holistic items can't be mixed and will cause harm.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Homeopathic tinctures and tablets can be mixed with anything because there's nothing in them to react with anything. The only negative would be to delay another treatment that might help. On the other hand many herbs and holistic items can't be mixed and will cause harm.

Not true. Not all homeopathic anything can be taken with or mixed with everything, there are always contraindications for almost everything be it a synthetic/manmade medicine or a holistic compound/treatment. This is a big part of the problem with holistic supplements/treatments, people think that just because they are "natural" there is no risk in using them, there is always a risk, always.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Not true. Not all homeopathic anything can be taken with or mixed with everything, there are always contraindications for almost everything be it a synthetic/manmade medicine or a holistic compound/treatment. This is a big part of the problem with holistic supplements/treatments, people think that just because they are "natural" there is no risk in using them, there is always a risk, always.

The terms holistic and homeopathic are not the same. There is so little active substance in a homeopathic solution that any benefits from treatment are likely not because of the substance but because you are thinking it is effective (placebo effect). While your physician needs to be aware of any holistic, including homeopathic there is little likelihood this form of treatment will cause harm if mixed with something else. If we're going to pick on Yo then we must also be clear on the information we share too. Homeopathics are basically water.

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I really enjoy the word tincture. Thanks for using it.

Can anyone explain Yolanda's lips? I find the o shape they make in the middle of her mouth when she talks very distracting. Jeff Lewis has it, too. Is it a result of fillers or something like that? The thing is, Rinna doesn't have it.

• Love 2

Jeff and Lisar have both talked about getting lip fillers or maybe it was implants because that's old school. Jeff said on WWHL that his couldn't be removed whereas Lisa had hers removed on a reality show she did with Harry and then put them back in. Yo said at a reunion that she's only done some Botox and fillers but she didn't talk about her lips, so maybe and probably. ;)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

The terms holistic and homeopathic are not the same. There is so little active substance in a homeopathic solution that any benefits from treatment are likely not because of the substance but because you are thinking it is effective (placebo effect). While your physician needs to be aware of any holistic, including homeopathic there is little likelihood this form of treatment will cause harm if mixed with something else. If we're going to pick on Yo then we must also be clear on the information we share too. Homeopathics are basically water.

Any and all substances, holistic, homeopathic, synthetic can have interactions with other products. There is no guarantee that what is listed in any holistic/homeopathic treatment/supplement is actually in them, are the correct dosage and they don't always list everything, including "non active" ingredients which can also cause interactions/reactions, because there is no governing body monitoring them. The only time adverse reactions or adverse interactions get reported is usually when someone well known dies or a large group using them get sick enough for the established Medical community and government to get involved. You might be surprised how many people use these holistic/homeopathic supplements and then wonder why they aren't getting better and/or are getting worse because they don't tell their Dr. and their Pharmacist everything they are taking, including holistic/homeopathic crap.   

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Any and all substances, holistic, homeopathic, synthetic can have interactions with other products. There is no guarantee that what is listed in any holistic/homeopathic treatment/supplement is actually in them, are the correct dosage and they don't always list everything, including "non active" ingredients which can also cause interactions/reactions, because there is no governing body monitoring them. The only time adverse reactions or adverse interactions get reported is usually when someone well known dies or a large group using them get sick enough for the established Medical community and government to get involved. You might be surprised how many people use these holistic/homeopathic supplements and then wonder why they aren't getting better and/or are getting worse because they don't tell their Dr. and their Pharmacist everything they are taking, including holistic/homeopathic crap.   

This is very helpful. Thank you. So, the FDA doesn't intervene at all?

• Love 1
(edited)

How about the AMA? Back in the 90's I had a bought of depression (mild, but with a fair amount of anxiety) and went to see my GP about it. She had me take St. John's wort for a month. From what I understand now, it's worthless, except as a placebo. Why would my very real doctor make such a recommendation? Was she trying it out as a placebo before prescribing a real drug, which she eventually did? I also did a lot of talk therapy, which, in my very personal opinion, needs to be a component. 

Edited by homeperm
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Believe it or not I absolutely agree with you. Yes, be careful with everything, disclose and ask questions. BUT Homeopathic is water (drops) or inert salts (tablets) and falls under the general holistic medicine umbrella. I'm only trying to clarify what I believe to be a misuse of the word by the original poster who seemed to be using homeopathy in place of the more general holistic term.

I've mentioned this before but I too had a couple of shelves (not the whole linen closet) of expensive holistic crap when I went though what I now think was just peri-menopause. I recognized a lot of Yo's stuff and I didn't notice any homeopathics so I don't think she went to that kind of doctor. She would have been better off because at least with that line of treatment she would have just been taking multiple drops of what is essentially water.   

• Love 1

I have noticed that talk therapy is something that Yolanda has never mentioned. I know that it's personal, but would simply acknowledging that she sees a shrink be any more uncomfortable to talk about than two foot long parasites?

p.s. I use the word shrink as a term of endearment. I love my shrink and I like the word, but please, correct me if it's offensive.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, homeperm said:

This is very helpful. Thank you. So, the FDA doesn't intervene at all?

No, they do not regulate/monitor any holistic or homeopathic treatment/supplement. There is no governing body that is a watch dog over these things which is why there are such problems.

12 minutes ago, homeperm said:

How about the AMA? Back in the 90's I had a bought of depression (mild, but with a fair amount of anxiety) and went to see my GP about it. She had me take St. John's wort for a month. From what I understand now, it's worthless, except as a placebo. Why would my very real doctor make such a recommendation? Was she trying it out as a placebo before prescribing a real drug, which she eventually did? I also did a lot of talk therapy, which, in my very personal opinion, needs to be a component. 

Either your Dr. didn't know any better (and if so change Drs. ASAP) or as you suggested, to see if you really needed something. I agree about counseling/therapy is needed, not just pills for depression and many other Psych issues.

2 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Believe it or not I absolutely agree with you. Yes, be careful with everything, disclose and ask questions. BUT Homeopathic is water (drops) or inert salts (tablets) and falls under the general holistic medicine umbrella. I'm only trying to clarify what I believe to be a misuse of the word by the original poster who seemed to be using homeopathy in place of the more general holistic term.

I've mentioned this before but I too had a couple of shelves (not the whole linen closet) of expensive holistic crap when I went though what I now think was just peri-menopause. I recognized a lot of Yo's stuff and I didn't notice any homeopathics so I don't think she went to that kind of doctor. She would have been better off because at least with that line of treatment she would have just been taking multiple drops of what is essentially water.   

I am a retired Pharm Tech, and worked in a leading transplant/teaching hospital for years. Here is a decent explanation of "Homeopathic" including what the FDA does/doesn't do in regards to these products/treatments. https://nccih.nih.gov/health/homeopathy

• Love 9
(edited)
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Either your Dr. didn't know any better (and if so change Drs. ASAP) or as you suggested, to see if you really needed something. I agree about counseling/therapy is needed, not just pills for depression and many other Psych issues.

Yeah, that was a long time ago. She hasn't been at the clinic for quite some time now. Knowing what I know now, I would have gone for a second opinion. I can't think of anything else questionable about her, so I'm going with the placebo theory. I'd be angry about it now, except that, even though it was unpleasant at the time, I can look back and see that it was a mild case. It really was a blessing in disguise, though, because of all of the information and strategies that I learned from my shrink. I've use all of it ever since. In part, one of the reasons that Yolanda makes me bananas is that she doesn't seem to want to approach the topic at all. She could do so much good if she did. I'm just guessing, but I think she doesn't want to go there because therapy doesn't work if you aren't willing to be honest.

Just one more thing-I get the use of placebos. I'm okay with that. The difference between my doctor and Yolanda's "doctors" is that I went to Walgreen's and spent $5.99 for a month's worth of St. John's Wort. My doctor clearly had no financial investment in my trying it.

Edited by homeperm
one more thing
  • Love 6
(edited)

@WireWrap I bow to your greater knowledge as I do in general on the HWs boards. ;)

(but I still think most homeopathic are generally benign and we should be using the term holistic to cover the wealth of items in Yo's converted linen closet)

Edited by Almost 3000
Caps for WW
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, homeperm said:

I really enjoy the word tincture. Thanks for using it.

Can anyone explain Yolanda's lips? I find the o shape they make in the middle of her mouth when she talks very distracting. Jeff Lewis has it, too. Is it a result of fillers or something like that? The thing is, Rinna doesn't have it.

You made me laugh because I just heard on the radio that "moist" is one of the most disliked words and would have thought "tincture" might have had a place beside it.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

You made me laugh because I just heard on the radio that "moist" is one of the most disliked words and would have thought "tincture" might have had a place beside it.

Moist is unpleasant. I have no idea why I like tincture, but I really do like it. It kind of feels like you're chewing the word as you say it. It has an odd specificity to it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

There is little evidence that ssri's treat depression either.

For these meds to get FDA approval they went through double blind studies, so there is fact to support that SSRI's work. That said, not every med works for every person, no 1 single dosage works for everyone either. Take NSAIDs, just a generic example, Naproxen Sodium works well for me but does little for my husband, who responds to Ibuprofen (something that doesn't work for me at all).  LOL Then factor in that not everyone with depression needs medication, only those with long term mid to severe depression should be taking meds and no one should take any psych med without getting therapy/counseling with few exceptions. Sadly, we have become a pop a pill quick fix society by and large without wanting to address the actual cause of whatever it is that ails you. Which in turn has created an even larger problem with medications such as antibiotics and creating drug resistant mutant super bugs now. One of the things that bugs/upsets me most about Yolanda is the fact that there isn't 1 main Dr. that coordinates all of these treatments she is getting, be they Western/traditional meds, holistic and/or homeopathic treatments and that is scary and sets a bad example for others to follow in my experience.

1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

@WireWrap I bow to your greater knowledge as I do in general on the HWs boards. ;)

(but I still think most homeopathic are generally benign and we should be using the term holistic to cover the wealth of items in Yo's converted linen closet)

Thank You but I know far less than many others do.

I do agree, Yolanda has far, far more "Holistic" treatments/supplements than homeopathic and they pose the greater risk.

• Love 11