Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

On E! News last night it said that both Yolanda and Foster put in for no spousal support.  Apparently Yo has as much money if not more than Foster.  He settlement from Mohammed was very large including property.

• Love 2
On 24 May 2016 at 8:35 PM, Happy Camper said:

http://www.people.com/article/david-foster-asks-end-spousal-support-yolanda-hadid

David Foster requests court not to grant spousal support to Yolanda.

That article starts with:

David Foster and ex Yolanda Hadid are in accord over the issue of spousal support, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE. 

According to the documents, neither the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star nor the Grammy winner will pay spousal to the other.
  • Love 1
On 25 May 2016 at 9:34 AM, zoeysmom said:

These people.  First she asks for support, he responds asking not to pay.  Then they make all these statements how they are in agreement and love and respect each other.  If they are so fucking happy, why are they not still together?  Barf, barf, the Hadid/Foster happy family machine.

I was kind of hoping Yolanda would quit RHOBH citing health issues and try and grift off David.

Now I need to sound off on young Anwar, the burgeoning asshole.  He was not raised by a single mother.  He was raised by a parents who were divorced and Mommy Dumbest got $40,000.00 a month and millions of dollars in cash and property to provide for her brood.  He spent a significant amount of time with multi-millionaire daddy and a nanny that travelled back and forth with the brood.  Please don't dumb it down like Mommy Dumbest was working multiple jobs to keep food on the table. After six years Mommy Dumbest hooked up and made your household a duo parent household with another multi-millionaire.  How sad is it this young man now wants to be a fashion designer?  On his way to the same school Bella attended for one semester.  When will the fashion world be tired of the Hadid family?  None too soon for me.  Anwar and his Lyme brain need to look at other educational options.  If he has one it is wasted on fashion.   Can't the world just write a check for these fame hos to disappear?  Or maybe one of them get a university education?  Lead by example not by opportunity.

It's Anwar's life, he can do what he wants with it. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

These people.  First she asks for support, he responds asking not to pay. 

It doesn't sound like it is true that Yo asked for support.  Media reports are notoriously wrong.  It makes sense that their wealth is about equal and with no children involved no one has to support the other.  They split the marital assetts and retained what they had prior.  Their prenup took care of it all is my guess. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Umbelina said:

My doctor did.

I had the bulls-eye rash, and he doesn't believe in Lyme, or rather, doesn't believe it is anything to worry about.  At the time (just a few years ago) I felt ashamed bringing up my concern, because he was so dismissive, also I foolishly believed him.  He gave me the antibiotics (though not the recommended amount or type) and refused to do the Lyme test.

Jesus Christ. I'm sorry you went through that, and trust you have found a new doctor who is more professional  and conscientious. Hope your goddaughter feels better soon.

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:22 AM, Kokapetl said:

It's Anwar's life, he can do what he wants with it. 

He is 16 years old.  Three months ago he wanted to be a music producer.  Go to school young man.  That is when you can take time to be a teenager/young adult and make choices based around your passion.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:30 AM, wings707 said:

It doesn't sound like it is true that Yo asked for support.  Media reports are notoriously wrong.  It makes sense that their wealth is about equal and with no children involved no one has to support the other.  They split the marital assetts and retained what they had prior.  Their prenup took care of it all is my guess. 

It is pretty common when people file they request support.  It is almost malpractice if the attorney fails to do so.  Filing for divorce in California is a form. 

• Love 1
On May 24, 2016 at 2:53 PM, jaync said:

I don't know about Bella having chronic Lyme, but she seems to have a clear case of Noassitol.

There's something very proportionally awkward about that shot. Maybe it's the very high maillot cut of the suit, dunno. Something looks off. I usually prefer Bella's pix over Gigi's but this one has me examining for what's off. 

And I don't think Anwar is very attractive, at all.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/2/2016 at 4:59 PM, homeperm said:

Can anyone explain the two foot long parasites? The only thing I can find are Guinea worms and tape worms, and neither come out via colonic as Yolanda mentioned.

That quack doctor of hers finds that every Lyme patient of his has parasites, and every Lyme patient of his has heavy metal poisoning.  No surprise that Yolanda was found to have both.  He's also the doctor who recommends the colonics.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

@homeperm re the 2 ft worm. I've read that the herbs and whatnots that are used to cleanse the bowel may cause sludge that may look like a parasite. So probably not a worm.

I realize that. I was referring to Yolanda talking about the 2 foot long "parasite" she had. I think it was Rinna and Eileen that she was talking to.

1 minute ago, homeperm said:

I realize that. I was referring to Yolanda talking about the 2 foot long "parasite" she had. I think it was Rinna and Eileen that she was talking to.

ETA I guess I turned parasite into a worm because it was two feet long.

• Love 1

PBI to say that How To Survive A Plague is incredibly good - I highly recommend giving it a watch.

While I'm here, I'll just also say that I think Anwar is extremely average looking. Ho hum.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Otherkate said:

While I'm here, I'll just also say that I think Anwar is extremely average looking. Ho hum.

Since I only know enough about medicine, especially Lyme disease, to fit into a thimble, I'll talk about Anwar.  (What a choice!)  He always looks so unhappy, unless he permanently wears the model's frown.  It just seems like he's the littlest puppy in a brood of female puppies and doesn't know how to behave -- that is, "Am I a girl puppy and don't know it, or am I a boy puppy who doesn't shave yet?  Daddy wants me in construction, but everybody else is a model.  Mama's already signed me up to be one!  Maybe I should say I want to be a fashion designer.  Does that make me sound more masculine?  I wish I knew where I belonged."

Anwar will probably always know where his next dollar is coming from, but I still think he seems strange, just this side of pitiful.  I feel like I want to buy him a little, stuffed koala bear, something or someone to talk to.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Lura said:

Since I only know enough about medicine, especially Lyme disease, to fit into a thimble, I'll talk about Anwar.  (What a choice!)  He always looks so unhappy, unless he permanently wears the model's frown.  It just seems like he's the littlest puppy in a brood of female puppies and doesn't know how to behave -- that is, "Am I a girl puppy and don't know it, or am I a boy puppy who doesn't shave yet?  Daddy wants me in construction, but everybody else is a model.  Mama's already signed me up to be one!  Maybe I should say I want to be a fashion designer.  Does that make me sound more masculine?  I wish I knew where I belonged."

Anwar will probably always know where his next dollar is coming from, but I still think he seems strange, just this side of pitiful.  I feel like I want to buy him a little, stuffed koala bear, something or someone to talk to.

This is all I can say about the Hadid kids, their mother has certainly lit a fire under them to make money as soon as possible in their young adult lives.  To me, the odds are against 3of the 3 all making it into their late twenties early thirties unscathed.  None of these children will ever have a failure as they can elect to take a different path.  Maybe since Yolanda became an adult at 16 she fails to see the value in forging college and post grad relationships. 

• Love 4

I think Bella was much more interesting with her original nose.  Now when I look at her, all I see is a Mr. Potato head nose. Don't get me wrong, she is still very pretty but was much more unique with her real nose.                  

• Love 3
(edited)

Good pics of the Hadids.  I seem to have gone back and forth, thinking they're "pretty," then thinking they're "unique."  I've settled on unique.  Moreover, I don't think they all fit into one category.  Their looks are the same, yet different. 

Gigi is the only one who strikes me as beautiful, especially when she's all made up.  Her personality adds to her beauty, I think.

I have never seen the "beauty" that others find in Bella.  I believe that Bella is actually pretty plain and that make up helps her somewhat.

Simply put, Anwar is what I would call nice looking -- not handsome and certainly not ugly.  I think he'll become handsome as he grows older.

One thing I've noticed about all of them: their flawless complexions!  I wonder whether Yo had them see a dermatologist during their teen years and even still.  Wearing all of that make up could give them terrible break outs.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

Yolanda Hadid Receives ProHealth’s Lifetime Achievement Award for Lyme Disease Advocacy

http://www.prohealth.com/lyme/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=28996

Interesting interview with Yolanda.

Here's a small sample:

Connie:  I have interviewed over 100 integrative Lyme disease and cancer doctors and those who treat both conditions will sometimes tell me that Lyme is just as serious and damaging to the body as cancer (sometimes even more so), and that the treatment regimens for Lyme can be even more complex. What do you think, based on the treatments you’ve received?

Yolanda: I think that all of these diseases are bad. I never like to compare though; this is not a race, and I’m not in this to say that Lyme is worse than cancer, and I can’t give an opinion about it because I’ve never had cancer. But Lyme disease is definitely a struggle. This is not an illness for “pussies,” that’s for sure.

On my worst days, I sometimes think, I wish I had cancer because at least then I would understand it. I would know what to do. I would treat the cancer and then rebuild and rejuvenate my organs, and it would have an end. With this disease, there seems to be no end. It’s a trial and error disease. I pray every day that one day things will all just fall into place. But it’s not as clear of a journey as being diagnosed with cancer. That’s just a fact.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Yolanda Hadid Receives ProHealth’s Lifetime Achievement Award for Lyme Disease Advocacy

http://www.prohealth.com/lyme/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=28996

Interesting interview with Yolanda.

Here's a small sample:

Seriously, when will Yolanda learn? When will she keep her ignorant mouth closed "On my worst days, I sometimes think, I wish I had cancer because at least then I would understand it.", yet she had just said this "I’m not in this to say that Lyme is worse than cancer"!

• Love 15

Seriously, when will Yolanda learn? When will she keep her ignorant mouth closed "On my worst days, I sometimes think, I wish I had cancer because at least then I would understand it.", yet she had just said this "I’m not in this to say that Lyme is worse than cancer"!

She just boggles my mind. She also talks about her book in the interview. I guess she's going to have to really buck up and as she likes to say "pull herself up by the bootstraps to keep herself well enough to travel all over creation to sell that thing. Interviews, book signings, appearances.

How will she ever manage?

Her book sounds so not fascinating.

• Love 8

Yolanda is so utterly ignorant it's almost impossible to believe. 

Isn't her mother a cancer patient?  Does Yo really not realize that you don't just "treat the cancer and then rebuild and rejuvenate my organs, and it would have an end."  That's not how cancer works, YoYo, as anyone who has cancer or has loved ones who have some form of cancer will tell you. 

I WISH my dad had Yo's fake Lyme disease instead of cancer.  I'm really offended by her, and may have to be done with this show.  I can't support Yo indirectly by watching it anymore.

• Love 17

This is what happens when people are afraid to call out a liar, and it's exactly what I feared would happen. She's already done a lot of damage and now she's going to make even more money duping and misguiding people. She cares about herself and her children and no one else. Everyone else exists only to be used by her. She even uses her kids. She is a cold, calculating, mean person. I am just disgusted by her. Completely disgusted. 

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, homeperm said:

When is someone in the scientific medical community going to expose her? 

I don't get it! Is it because she's a good little fundraiser? That she has a public profile? Or maybe they just don't really pay attention to all of her inconsistencies and inaccuracies.

I wish some of her charities would show up on CharityNavigator or any charity-rating site.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, NewDigs said:

I don't get it! Is it because she's a good little fundraiser? That she has a public profile? Or maybe they just don't really pay attention to all of her inconsistencies and inaccuracies.

I wish some of her charities would show up on CharityNavigator or any charity-rating site.

I suspect it is because most of the charities, LD, that she is involved with are shady charities themselves to begin with and they support the same garbage that Yolanda is spouting. They are some of the same groups that have tried to get real LD experts/medical scientists/Dr.s removed/fired/have their medical licenses removed because their real medical research disproves the quack allegations these groups support.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

The thing is, though, that you don't have to pay close attention. Beside all the little lies and inconsistencies, she makes massively nonfactual claims on the regular. I'll start with horseflies transmitting Lyme disease.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, homeperm said:

The thing is, though, that you don't have to pay close attention. Beside all the little lies and inconsistencies, she makes massively nonfactual claims on the regular. I'll start with horseflies transmitting Lyme disease.

Wasn't she trying to sell that a non-Gigi got Lyme from breastfeeding?

wacky.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

wacky.

Yes! Even though it occurred before either she or the kids had Lyme. This is what I'm saying. So many lies and many of them are whoppers. I know very little about the legal system, but doesn't fraud come in to play at some point? Maybe not with the show, but with the book? She very cleverly blurs the line between information and personal narrative, though. I'm sure she'll get away with it. I just can't understand why the AMA etc. give her a pass. I know there's a lot to deal with, but correcting her BS would fairly easily prevent so much unnecessary grief.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

wacky.

Yolanda claims her ruptured silicone implants weakened their immune system, during breastfeeding, which made them susceptible to CLD! LOL

• Love 4

Yolanda disgusts me with her BS. My jaw dropped when I read those comments about cancer. What the hell is wrong with her? I am used to her making ridiculous remarks but to actually have this in black and white for the world to see? Does she have any idea of what she is "putting out there into the universe"?

Seriously, what if her Gigi got cancer? What would she say then? Oh I am so relieved she doesn't have CLD? She is the lucky one?

After reading that interview I cannot think of a more hateful housewife on any of the franchises.

• Love 10
On 5/30/2016 at 8:20 PM, stewedsquash said:

I think Anwar is handsome and does have that model look. He did NOT inherit that dead eye look that Gigi has. The little bit we saw of him on the show, he just seemed quiet. He is young and I hope he does what he wants when he gets the chance, whatever it is. He has a whimsical Daddy and I see that in Anwar.

Anwar has the look of a young Elvis Presley.

I think Gigi's dead look is actually hunger. The girl always looks hungry, case in point: the daily diet of three almonds and lemon detox water.

• Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

nIsn't a Lifetime Achievement Award a little premature for someone who has been advocating for three years?

Yes it is. It's really quite an accomplishment in such a short time. Most people have to work an actual lifetime to earn a lifetime achievement award. But then again, Yo is exceptional.

Speaking of achievements, Bella Hadid has just landed her biggest fashion campaign yet. #proudmommy

Isn't it wonderful and fortunate that CLD has not hampered her career in any way?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Just saw this, and I will be happy if it's true about Yo.  They could actually cut Eileen and Rinna too as far as I'm concerned, but I cannot stand Yo any longer.

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/02/rhobh-casting-tea-i-guess-i-cant-hold-it-any-longer/

Kathryn's dumping seems to be true enough to be reported elsewhere, but the articles don't mention Eileen or Yolanda. Would the producers sack three housewives at the same time? 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Kathryn's dumping seems to be true enough to be reported elsewhere, but the articles don't mention Eileen or Yolanda. Would the producers sack three housewives at the same time? 

Yes, I can see Bravo cutting Yolanda and Kathryn next season and it looks like they want Eileen to be FOH not full time.

On a different note.......Does anyone remember how long after Yolanda joined the show before we met/saw her kids? I didn't think it was all that long but....Bella claims differently (LOL)..... http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1123175/dont-ask-bella-hadid-about-rhobh-she-isnt-interested-in-watching-it

I got bit by a horsefly this past weekend.  The first thing I told my husband, was shit.  Now I have Lyme Disease.

I liked Kathryn.  I wish that Bravo had gotten rid of the oh so boring Erika.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, I can see Bravo cutting Yolanda and Kathryn next season and it looks like they want Eileen to be FOH not full time.

On a different note.......Does anyone remember how long after Yolanda joined the show before we met/saw her kids? I didn't think it was all that long but....Bella claims differently (LOL)..... http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1123175/dont-ask-bella-hadid-about-rhobh-she-isnt-interested-in-watching-it

Bella has a "deviated septum" that had to be "corrected" before she'd appear on camera. 

• Love 2

Connie, the author of the article awarding Yo the life achievement award has this blurb on her site.  Oy 

I am an author, prophetic healing prayer minister, medical writer and most importantly- passionate follower of Jesus Christ. I love helping people with complex chronic illnesses to find freedom from disease and soul-spirit sickness using whole body medicine, miracles, prayer ministry and more! My books focus on how to heal from conditions such as Lyme disease, environmental illness and cancer, and I collaborate with some of the world's best integrative doctors to do this. I also share God's love and healing power through individual and group ministry, believing that wholeness- not just health- is God's desire for all of us, and that, as Jesus Christ said, "... the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." (James 5:15, NIV).  

http://conniestrasheim.org/

• Love 3
9 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Just saw this, and I will be happy if it's true about Yo.  They could actually cut Eileen and Rinna too as far as I'm concerned, but I cannot stand Yo any longer.

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/06/02/rhobh-casting-tea-i-guess-i-cant-hold-it-any-longer/

I am thrilled!  Production was as disgusted with last season as we were.  Big changes afoot.  Of course things can change but I do believe Yo not coming back is true.  All Lyme all the time is out! 

• Love 6

I can see why they would replace her.   She no longer has the great house, husband with "celebrity" connections, etc.  What really does she have to offer?  I think out of "concern" that she would sue or whatever if they canned her last season - she would say it was because she was sick.  But, besides the award deal, what did she do but go to doctors, come to lunch looking sick, and have a disaster of a picnic with Brandi & Kim.     I doubt they want to have her use HW's as a platform for her magic cures. 

She put herself in an odd position.  If - all of a sudden - she's "cured" - she would have to explain precisely what treatment did the trick, and she would be expected to attend all events, dinners, etc.  And, many people would think it was just her breast implants after all.    She won't give up her illness - even for a HW role.   On the other hand, if she was willing to film without links to her "journey", she could use it to reinvent herself after her divorce - (dating, moving, etc).     But, besides her friendship w/Erika - (Brandi & Kim), who is going to go out of there way to film with her?  Eileen???  

• Love 5
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, homeperm said:

Thank you, SO MUCH! I let out a sigh of relief reading your last two posts. You really cut to the heart of the matter and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. I realize that your writing may not reach everyone, but the people that can't understand your argument are never going to be able to, for whatever reasons. I would love to be able to articulate ideas the way you do, especially concerning the reasons that Yolanda is as selfish and dangerous as she is. You made my day.

Homeperm, I just wanted to thank you, stewedsquash, and Vicky8675309 for the affirmations (thanks, Vicki Gunvalson!) about my posts and writing this season. I haven't been on the boards much recently as NY didn't seize my interest until this most recent episode.

And, in terms of the general discourse in this thread, I just want to offer the caution that I wouldn't count Yolanda out until other sources like US or, at the very least, RealMrHousewife confirm. TamaraTattles is reliable vis-à-vis RHOA production intel but she also insisted for some time that Meghan was out at Orange County this year and even tried to suggest that she was only a FOH even after the trailer came out.

So I'd say 50/50 on tptb actually ousting Yo. Eileen's demotion was a no-brainer to me given her astronomical salary.

Erika better prepare herself if she's the sole survivor from the blonde coven 'cause I can see the hot seat with her name written all over it already.

I wonder if Lisa could have saved Kathryn and elected not to in preference for a more articulate ally.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 6

Interesting if true about Yolanda.  I can see Eileen being demoted because she doesn't really fulfill a fulltime role.  Having her take various RH to her set isn't working.

Erika has become mesmerized with RHONYC and has promised to bring it next year.  I can see why Yolanda might be taking a time out.  Yolanda couldn't work off a cue card if her life depended on it.  I see big fireworks between LVP and Erika.

• Love 6