Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, glowbug said:

1) Given that Yolanda once claimed Ken struck/grabbed/pushed her when video footage showed he merely touched her arm, I’m very skeptical of Yolanda’s claim. 

This was my first thought as well, Yolanda is a manipulative liar and has no credibility

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

In the article it says they broke up over a month ago. 

Hard to say the truth but I wouldn’t be surprised if either side turned out to be true. I could see Zayn striking someone and I could also see Yolanda exaggerating or making something up that happened. The way he worded his response tho it seems something must’ve happened.

Just another baby brought into a mess. This is why a couple who is constantly breaking up should not have a child together.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don’t know either tbh. I forgot about it, but this reminded me of when she acted like Ken was violent when he lightly touched her arm. Anyone else remember something like that? 

His statement didn’t really deny it though! 

I feel really bad for Gigi. She’s always seemed like such a sweet girl. Hopefully she and the baby stay safe. 

I not only remember it, it was the first thought that passed my mind when I heard it.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Marley said:

In the article it says they broke up over a month ago. 

They added that part after I read it but it was obvious from his statement that he and Gigi had broken up. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Wow, if he’s single now, maybe RInna should start trolling him to date her horrible daughter. 

He's no Harry Styles but he is a former member of One Direction!

• LOL 8

At first I really liked Yolanda, she seemed so dignified and classy and honorable.  These were the traits she expounded on all the time, but then...she lied like a dog at the reunion (sorry, can't remember which one) when she said she didn't say the things about LVP not giving a shit about Kim.  Lied.like.a.dog.  I couldn't believe it.  I came away thinking YoYo wasn't such an honorable person at all.  I came away thinking YoYo was a control freak.  Her groomed model child is hungry and she tells her to a have "an almond."  An almond?  And to chew on it slowly....lol.  Omg.  So, my question is why was YoYo at the dude's house?  What was she there for?  I'm assuming (usually a bad idea to assume anything) it was to visit her grandchild, but did she start some shit?  Was she trying to control some situation?  I dunno, it's all ugly, but maybe YoYo should mind her own business.  I'm in no way defending this dude, clearly he's a punk, but it's maybe more of a "don't start none, won't be none" kind of deal, and Yolanda proved to me she will definitely lie when she wants to.  If YoYo thinks she helped Gigi in some way, I really can't see how.

The one part of this whole sordid story that I find amusing is Zayn calling the security guard "copper".  Hahaha!  Copper!  I haven't heard that saying in a long time and it's such a throw back, I had to giggle at that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

My takeaway from reading that is that Yolanda came in to Zahn and Gigi’s home where Zayn was at home with the child, Khai (?). Gigi was out of town and they have broken up,so the baby was with him. Sounds like Yolanda was displeased about something and from the stuff he was saying to her (crassly) asserting that it was HIS child (not hers) and HIS home (not hers) and that she better leave and get out of his space and he doesn’t care what security she calls because it is his house and child and Yo is not going to take her just because she is Yolanda (he doesn’t care if she is a Dutch slut! *cough* damnnnn, Zayn… this whole thing made me laugh because he doesn’t give AF about her airs of grandeur and called her on it 🤭). They were physically close and he pushed past her or maybe did nothing at all (who knows after what we saw with the Ken thing) and she claims he shoved her in to the dresser causing pain and anguish. He pleads “no contest” because he doesn’t want to plead guilty because he may or may not think he did anything but he doesn’t want to fight about it in court with Yolanda and make it a public display. So he says he won’t admit guilt, but won’t contest it and take the punishments. He is trying to protect his daughter Khai from any further discord and try to keep Gigi from being really triangulated. I don’t know much about Zayn except from some stuff that I have read. I know Yolanda can make a mountain out of nothing and drag something out in court for a very long time. Her divorce from Mo took like 7 years (and she was with David for much of that time) because she contested the prenup and it took forever. There was also something about her divorce from David that there was some legal maneuvering that the prenup was not valid if a person was ill or some kind of clause for something I read once upon a time that I fell down a wormhole of investigating legal stuff for no good reason except procrastination and curiosity. So she could drag Zayn for years if she wanted to and make everything very uncomfortable for his new co-parenting situation with Gigi, which will likely involve her mom often. That said, he has a history of a heroin problem and not giving any fucks about things… maybe he is a deep sensitive soul and that is why he is distant from public or maybe he is an asshole. Either way, he may or may not have shoved Yolanda in an argument when she entered his home… I don’t know. But the story is bigger than it needs to be. Yolanda was being a pushy mother in law and he was not dealing with it and who knows what happened— but he now has mandatory anger management and counseling that will hopefully help him learn techniques to de-escalate these type of situations because the only one he can control is himself, Yo is going to Yo and think she is best for the baby. Maybe she is… but it’s not her call and he needs to navigate that without it coming to confrontation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

So basically, it's ok for someone to be assaulted, as long as it's someone I'm not fond of...

Yeah, that kind of took me out a bit.

I can't stand Erika, but if news broke that she had been assaulted, I wouldn't be clapping over it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Luckylondon said:

My takeaway from reading that is that Yolanda came in to Zahn and Gigi’s home where Zayn was at home with the child, Khai (?). Gigi was out of town and they have broken up,so the baby was with him. Sounds like Yolanda was displeased about something and from the stuff he was saying to her (crassly) asserting that it was HIS child (not hers) and HIS home (not hers) and that she better leave and get out of his space and he doesn’t care what security she calls because it is his house and child and Yo is not going to take her just because she is Yolanda (he doesn’t care if she is a Dutch slut! *cough* damnnnn, Zayn… this whole thing made me laugh because he doesn’t give AF about her airs of grandeur and called her on it 🤭). They were physically close and he pushed past her or maybe did nothing at all (who knows after what we saw with the Ken thing) and she claims he shoved her in to the dresser causing pain and anguish. He pleads “no contest” because he doesn’t want to plead guilty because he may or may not think he did anything but he doesn’t want to fight about it in court with Yolanda and make it a public display. So he says he won’t admit guilt, but won’t contest it and take the punishments. He is trying to protect his daughter Khai from any further discord and try to keep Gigi from being really triangulated. I don’t know much about Zayn except from some stuff that I have read. I know Yolanda can make a mountain out of nothing and drag something out in court for a very long time. Her divorce from Mo took like 7 years (and she was with David for much of that time) because she contested the prenup and it took forever. There was also something about her divorce from David that there was some legal maneuvering that the prenup was not valid if a person was ill or some kind of clause for something I read once upon a time that I fell down a wormhole of investigating legal stuff for no good reason except procrastination and curiosity. So she could drag Zayn for years if she wanted to and make everything very uncomfortable for his new co-parenting situation with Gigi, which will likely involve her mom often. That said, he has a history of a heroin problem and not giving any fucks about things… maybe he is a deep sensitive soul and that is why he is distant from public or maybe he is an asshole. Either way, he may or may not have shoved Yolanda in an argument when she entered his home… I don’t know. But the story is bigger than it needs to be. Yolanda was being a pushy mother in law and he was not dealing with it and who knows what happened— but he now has mandatory anger management and counseling that will hopefully help him learn techniques to de-escalate these type of situations because the only one he can control is himself, Yo is going to Yo and think she is best for the baby. Maybe she is… but it’s not her call and he needs to navigate that without it coming to confrontation.

It’s weird to me that everyone who insults her includes “Dutch” in the insult. Not everyone but this is like the third time I’ve heard Yolanda say someone used Dutch in a slandering way toward her. 

It sounds like Yolanda was being Yolanda and she can’t boss him around like she can most. 

I hope he learns the tools to not allow these situations to escalate the way this did but Yolanda could get a paper cut from your party invitation and say you stabbed her. It’s best to not be around her without cameras or witnesses. 

Im still shocked that’s who Gigi had a child with. She could do better. But then I also remember the girl who just wanted to play sports but her Mom’s dreams for her came first. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s weird to me that everyone who insults her includes “Dutch” in the insult. Not everyone but this is like the third time I’ve heard Yolanda say someone used Dutch in a slandering way toward her. 

It sounds like Yolanda was being Yolanda and she can’t boss him around like she can most. 

I hope he learns the tools to not allow these situations to escalate the way this did but Yolanda could get a paper cut from your party invitation and say you stabbed her. It’s best to not be around her without cameras or witnesses. 

Im still shocked that’s who Gigi had a child with. She could do better. But then I also remember the girl who just wanted to play sports but her Mom’s dreams for her came first. 

I mentioned before that I don’t know too much about Zayn, however the impression I have gleaned from reading blind items, regular news, Hadid media… whatever info that infiltrates and gets through… is that he is an interesting person with a sweet soul who is quite talented as a singer/vocalist and as a creative artist. He is a quiet and shy type to a more extreme than what people usually mean when they say that. Almost like he is one of those people that the world is too loud for at times. It was my understanding that this was the reason he didn’t interact with 1D fans too much. It would drain him and he couldn’t do it, whereas fan interactions could jazz up and excite other personalities. Again, just my impression and I can’t even point to a source for this… it is an amalgamation of media about him. He was also the one that dropped out of One Direction to go solo which eventually led to the breakdown of the group and each going solo. I think those stadium tours were too much for him and he is very close to his family. He went back home to live with them. I have no idea if drug use was a factor in his leaving and living situation, however, I don’t think so. My understanding was he didn’t like the intensity of the attention. I think he is a serious person and he never wanted to be a celebrity and didn’t like that part of being in One Direction. He and Gigi seemed to just click and I always guessed that their connection was partly built on the understanding of having to deal with being a celebrity and managing that pressure. Also, I think that they are both Muslim and have that in common. From media, it appeared that Zayn was comfortable mixing and being involved as part of Gigi’s family for holidays and such. If he is the type where the world is too loud and over stimulating, he can be quick to anger if (metaphorically) pushed on issues that cross his boundaries due to his inability to process the noise. It would also make him vulnerable to substance use to numb the intensity a bit. I don’t follow them to know more about them. It’s all speculation based on my impression. I can’t imagine Gigi being with him if he is an awful person to be around, but who knows? 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

I mentioned before that I don’t know too much about Zayn, however the impression I have gleaned from reading blind items, regular news, Hadid media… whatever info that infiltrates and gets through… is that he is an interesting person with a sweet soul who is quite talented as a singer/vocalist and as a creative artist. He is a quiet and shy type to a more extreme than what people usually mean when they say that. Almost like he is one of those people that the world is too loud for at times. It was my understanding that this was the reason he didn’t interact with 1D fans too much. It would drain him and he couldn’t do it, whereas fan interactions could jazz up and excite other personalities. Again, just my impression and I can’t even point to a source for this… it is an amalgamation of media about him. He was also the one that dropped out of One Direction to go solo which eventually led to the breakdown of the group and each going solo. I think those stadium tours were too much for him and he is very close to his family. He went back home to live with them. I have no idea if drug use was a factor in his leaving and living situation, however, I don’t think so. My understanding was he didn’t like the intensity of the attention. I think he is a serious person and he never wanted to be a celebrity and didn’t like that part of being in One Direction. He and Gigi seemed to just click and I always guessed that their connection was partly built on the understanding of having to deal with being a celebrity and managing that pressure. Also, I think that they are both Muslim and have that in common. From media, it appeared that Zayn was comfortable mixing and being involved as part of Gigi’s family for holidays and such. If he is the type where the world is too loud and over stimulating, he can be quick to anger if (metaphorically) pushed on issues that cross his boundaries due to his inability to process the noise. It would also make him vulnerable to substance use to numb the intensity a bit. I don’t follow them to know more about them. It’s all speculation based on my impression. I can’t imagine Gigi being with him if he is an awful person to be around, but who knows? 

To be honest I probably didn’t have the right to say she could do better as I don’t know much about him. It’s less about him than it is my thoughts of Yolanda the stage mother wanting her with a boy next door billionaire, not a soulful creative type. (I think Gigi is a soulful creative type inside) 
I don’t know anything about 1D except for an influencer’s story about Zayn hiding in the bathroom during what was supposed to be an intimate small performance. She thought he had anxiety and all the screaming from the fifty or so girls present was too stimulating to his sensory system. 

From the limited info we have it seems like boundaries were crossed and each side was pushed ( maybe physically maybe not and verbally) too far. Either way this is going to cause some resentments. I wouldn’t want to be alone around Yolanda without cameras 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I don’t think anyone deserves to be assaulted. I’m just not sure that Yolanda truly was assaulted. Normally I believe people when they claim abuse until there is evidence to disprove them but Yolanda has already falsely accused someone of being physically violent when there is actual video evidence that she was lying. She has lost all credibility with me. Once someone makes a false claim I am not going to automatically believe them when they claim abuse the next time, and I don’t think that’s unreasonable. Clearly there was some sort of altercation and he was wrong to use such vile language but I’m not ready to believe the physical violence happened the way she’s claiming it did without further proof. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

To be honest I probably didn’t have the right to say she could do better as I don’t know much about him. It’s less about him than it is my thoughts of Yolanda the stage mother wanting her with a boy next door billionaire, not a soulful creative type. (I think Gigi is a soulful creative type inside) 
I don’t know anything about 1D except for an influencer’s story about Zayn hiding in the bathroom during what was supposed to be an intimate small performance. She thought he had anxiety and all the screaming from the fifty or so girls present was too stimulating to his sensory system

From the limited info we have it seems like boundaries were crossed and each side was pushed ( maybe physically maybe not and verbally) too far. Either way this is going to cause some resentments. I wouldn’t want to be alone around Yolanda without cameras 

I didn’t know that story about Zayn hiding in the bathroom during a small performance and Instagram person said it was anxiety and sensory issues! I had no idea it was ever discussed, it was just something I noticed about him, yet I wasn’t sure if it was accurate or not! He definitely seems like that to me. Regarding his being a good fit for Gigi… ehhh, I agree with your original premise that she can do better! He may be a talented soulful creative romantic, however he is also a depressed angry substance addict. No matter how much she may love him for who she sees that he really is, he needs to address his issues or his behavior will continue to be unpredictability volatile, withdrawn or otherwise problematic. Even if she loves him, there is no reason to strap herself to that. He has a lot to work out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

I didn’t know that story about Zayn hiding in the bathroom during a small performance and Instagram person said it was anxiety and sensory issues! I had no idea it was ever discussed, it was just something I noticed about him, yet I wasn’t sure if it was accurate or not! He definitely seems like that to me. Regarding his being a good fit for Gigi… ehhh, I agree with your original premise that she can do better! He may be a talented soulful creative romantic, however he is also a depressed angry substance addict. No matter how much she may love him for who she sees that he really is, he needs to address his issues or his behavior will continue to be unpredictability volatile, withdrawn or otherwise problematic. Even if she loves him, there is no reason to strap herself to that. He has a lot to work out. 

I think I was trying to be fair because while I don’t know much about him, I don’t know much about Gigi either other than she’s a beautiful young girl. I used to cringe at Yolanda chastising her for liking sports, etc. I’ve always got a sense she’s living her Moms dreams for her not her own. She seems very intelligent, sensitive but who knows? She could be a mess behind closed doors due to the nonsense she grew up with. 

Yeah, the girl who posted the YouTube video discussing the performance ended up taking it down due to threats, legal letters from their team. And this was many years ago. 

Edited to add: You can’t grow up with Yolanda or a Yolanda type and not come out unscathed. Gigi had and still has the world at her feet so to stop at the height of her momentum to have a baby with a former boy member she was off and on again sounded to me like she was yearning for a stability, a grounding she needed. 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Love 8

I mean, I'm sorry he has problems, and that he is the soulful artistic sensitive type and all, and I get that Yolanda can probably be a handful, but still, if what happened  happened, then that's not cool at all.

We all have crappy and annoying family members and in-laws to deal with, but assaulting them is just not cool. Regardless of who the recipient is.

• Love 12

I feel bad for Gigi and Khai being caught in the middle of this. Zayn should not have yelled and shoved Yolanda (if that's truly what happened and that's a big if, Yolanda is a known liar about physical altercations) and Yolanda should not have gone so public about this, deal with it privately. Neither Zayn nor Yolanda are considering Gigi and Khai and they are stuck in the middle of this mess. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I mean, I'm sorry he has problems, and that he is the soulful artistic sensitive type and all, and I get that Yolanda can probably be a handful, but still, if what happened  happened, then that's not cool at all.

We all have crappy and annoying family members and in-laws to deal with, but assaulting them is just not cool. Regardless of who the recipient is.

Yes, that is where I am with this. I don't care how allegedly soulful he is, physical abuse is not okay. I know that Yolanda can be controlling and judgmental but there are better ways to deal with that than shoving her into a closet or whatever the allegation is. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, emma675 said:

Yolanda should not have gone so public about this, deal with it privately.

That’s not Yolanda’s way. If you cross her she is going to do what it takes to shame or ruin you. Remember when Ken assaulted her? 
Also this mess helps keep her name out there which she likes. 

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, that is where I am with this. I don't care how allegedly soulful he is, physical abuse is not okay. I know that Yolanda can be controlling and judgmental but there are better ways to deal with that than shoving her into a closet or whatever the allegation is. 

Absolutely. There’s no excuse for shoving anyone. 
I’m nosy so I’d still like to know what exactly happened, not Yolanda’s version of things. 

• Love 8

Zayn is trash. People who say they are soulful sensitive types are usually huge assholes who use that as an excuse. 

Him and Gigi broke up a bunch of times before they had a kid together and imo it was a mistake bringing a kid into this mess. Ppl who are on again off again are that way for a reason.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

Wow you seem like a nice person willing to give this stranger the benefit of the doubt because supposedly he’s a quiet sweet soul that hates crowds (yet became a singer in a boy band, okay…). I can tell you have the good fortune of not knowing any real heroin addicts.  I sadly do and I can tell you that however they started in life, however kind and loving, it doesn’t matter, once they are true addicts they will do anything, and I mean anything.  Shoving his mother-in-law is not a nice thing obviously but it pales compared to the hideous things I have seen happen. I would not be putting the same information together from blinds items and feelings and coming up with the same reaction. You are blessed to not really have to deal with people like that. It’s a miserable existence for anyone related to them.  As far as Yolanda, who knows, she definitely is a liar and shit stirrer, but with her grandchild involved, who she would want to protect, I’m going to guess there has to be some truth here or it wouldn’t have gotten out.  This time police were involved and so are the courts, it’s not the same as falsely accusing Ken for a storyline on a reality show 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Never Again said:

Wow you seem like a nice person willing to give this stranger the benefit of the doubt because supposedly he’s a quiet sweet soul that hates crowds (yet became a singer in a boy band, okay…). I can tell you have the good fortune of not knowing any real heroin addicts.  I sadly do and I can tell you that however they started in life, however kind and loving, it doesn’t matter, once they are true addicts they will do anything, and I mean anything.  Shoving his mother-in-law is not a nice thing obviously but it pales compared to the hideous things I have seen happen. I would not be putting the same information together from blinds items and feelings and coming up with the same reaction. You are blessed to not really have to deal with people like that. It’s a miserable existence for anyone related to them.  As far as Yolanda, who knows, she definitely is a liar and shit stirrer, but with her grandchild involved, who she would want to protect, I’m going to guess there has to be some truth here or it wouldn’t have gotten out.  This time police were involved and so are the courts, it’s not the same as falsely accusing Ken for a storyline on a reality show 

I’m very sorry for your pain. I too have known the horrors of having addicts in my life. 
Your pain is in your words but you can’t take that out on others. Being a nice person isn’t a bad thing. We are all entitled to our feelings and opinions but shouldn’t attack or take it out on others. 

Ken incident aside, Yolanda has a particular history. We don’t know the truth. Even with police and courts involved we don’t know what fully happened. Zayn being who he is fame wise could’ve just pled no contest to try to make it go away as easily as possible. 
Settlements, no contest, are seen as business decisions by many celebs to make things go away. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Hiyo said:

💯

• Love 4
15 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m very sorry for your pain. I too have known the horrors of having addicts in my life. 
Your pain is in your words but you can’t take that out on others. Being a nice person isn’t a bad thing. We are all entitled to our feelings and opinions but shouldn’t attack or take it out on others. 

Thank you, I am sorry for yours as well.  It’s dreadful and it’s why I have no sympathy for him if he’s an actual addict like they say he is.  You are totally right, being a nice person is not a bad thing!  I hope you don’t think I was attacking you, I certainly didn’t mean it that way.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Never Again said:

Thank you, I am sorry for yours as well.  It’s dreadful and it’s why I have no sympathy for him if he’s an actual addict like they say he is.  You are totally right, being a nice person is not a bad thing!  I hope you don’t think I was attacking you, I certainly didn’t mean it that way.

No, not at all. But the tone taken with LuckyLondon sounded a bit that way and we don’t know his/her/their life experience. 
I thought it was polite and positive of him/her/them to hold an empathetic opinion of a stranger.
Because really at the end of the day we only know what we read about any of these people.
Also as humans we’re more complex than the one dimensional spaces given by the media, books or even our representation of ourselves. 

But I truly do understand where you’re coming from. I had to turn off a podcast because they were talking about decriminalizing drugs, the crimes you commit while on drugs. I’m like uh I’m just not that woke yet! Sorry! I can’t see myself saying oh you poor dears! You were on drugs! I completely forgive you for terrorizing me at knifepoint. 
However not everyone has or carries these experiences so we can’t put that energy on to them. Our misfortune isn’t their luck. Sending you a lot of love. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

@LemonSoda I want to put your paper cut from an invitation and say you stabbed her comment on a pillow. Hilarious. Also sad because I know people in real life that are like that.

That is Yolanda in a nutshell and with as much hate as I’m seeing for Zayn online, a lot of people don’t get why so many are showing a lack of empathy for Yolanda.
It’s not that anyone is happy she was allegedly assaulted, it’s that Yolanda creates mountains and volcanos out of tiny ant hills. 

I forgot to include this in my last post but another thing is No, I don’t think as a Grandmother, Yolanda was out to protect her grandchild. She prefers control.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

No, not at all. But the tone taken with LuckyLondon sounded a bit that way and we don’t know his/her/their life experience. 
I thought it was polite and positive of him/her/them to hold an empathetic opinion of a stranger.
Because really at the end of the day we only know what we read about any of these people.
Also as humans we’re more complex than the one dimensional spaces given by the media, books or even our representation of ourselves. 

But I truly do understand where you’re coming from. I had to turn off a podcast because they were talking about decriminalizing drugs, the crimes you commit while on drugs. I’m like uh I’m just not that woke yet! Sorry! I can’t see myself saying oh you poor dears! You were on drugs! I completely forgive you for terrorizing me at knifepoint. 
However not everyone has or carries these experiences so we can’t put that energy on to them. Our misfortune isn’t their luck. Sending you a lot of love. 

Agree!

And woah! Yeah, I'm a pretty openminded person but that would be a no from me. If you do drugs and don't harm anyone other than yourself, okay. If you commit a crime, I'm not just going to let it slide. I have a lot of empathy for people with addictions, but I've been fearful of my life and wondered if someone was on drugs. Nothing like some of the crazy situations on here, but still. One incident that just popped into my head was a man with major road rage. He was screaming, calling me names, and followed me around for awhile. I was frightened, worried he had a gun and what he was capable of, but managed to get away. When I shared this, some people were like, he was probably just on drugs. It doesn't make him any less scary to me. 

I don't date anyone who has an addiction either. I think Zayn is a talented, handsome young man, but I wish Gigi got with someone who had it more together. 

32 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

That is Yolanda in a nutshell and with as much hate as I’m seeing for Zayn online, a lot of people don’t get why so many are showing a lack of empathy for Yolanda.
It’s not that anyone is happy she was allegedly assaulted, it’s that Yolanda creates mountains and volcanos out of tiny ant hills. 

I forgot to include this in my last post but another thing is No, I don’t think as a Grandmother, Yolanda was out to protect her grandchild. She prefers control.

Exactly. 

Regarding woke stuff, this is another example-believe women. Of course we all want Yolanda, Gigi and the grand baby to be safe. I think any kind of violence toward women is abhorrent. I think most women are honest when they say someone's raped them, assaulted them, shoved them, etc. Almost every woman I know has experienced something, so we know firsthand it happens. But I'm not taking it to the level of 100% believe anything from a female, especially one who has a pattern. Yolanda could be 100% truthful, just saying I get why there's doubt. 

• Love 6

Maybe, but I think people's dislike of Yolanda is influencing how they are viewing the situation.

No, I don’t think as a Grandmother, Yolanda was out to protect her grandchild. She prefers control.

People sometimes treat their grandkids differently than they do their kids. Might be true in Yolanda's case.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Maybe, but I think people's dislike of Yolanda is influencing how they are viewing the situation.

People sometimes treat their grandkids differently than they do their kids. Might be true in Yolanda's case.

It absolutely is. For myself I can say it’s not a dislike as I think she has many good qualities but more of an inability to believe much of what she says. She’s very vindictive. She entered someone else’s home without permission. No one deserves to be attacked if that’s what happened. 

It might be! We don’t know. But I’m guessing Khai is stuck in the middle of this mess where no one ever wins. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

It absolutely is. For myself I can say it’s not a dislike as I think she has many good qualities but more of an inability to believe much of what she says. She’s very vindictive. She entered someone else’s home without permission. No one deserves to be attacked if that’s what happened. 

It might be! We don’t know. But I’m guessing Khai is stuck in the middle of this mess where no one ever wins. 

Ditto. There’s a lot I like about Yolanda, but I know there are major haters there who’d jump to believe the worst no matter what. 

• Love 4

Who knows what really happened. I can picture yoyo lecturing on and on about how zayn needs to do this and that. Pushing him to his breaking point, then physically blocking the path to exit the room so he can't escape her berating. Him pushing past her to get away and save his sanity. 

Looks something like this -

Gigi has to work to support the family while you lay around feeling sorry for yourself, making excuses. You need to suck it up and be a man and take care of your family. Look at you! Cowering in this apartment when you could be out there making millions. You're not even fit to take care of your own daughter. A regimented schedule is the key to everything! I'm taking her to my house until gigi is home. 

Total speculation. Zayn could be a complete raging asshat, for all I know about him. Or, he could be an introvert that hates confrontation, and when finally reaching his breaking point reacts with some fuck you's, then looks to make a hasty exit to a safe, alone space. The fleeing is urgent, so if someone is in the way of the path if escape, they might get bumped.

Its still not okay, but its a different perspective than...he cussed out his mother-in-law and shoved her into a dresser.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

He apparently was dropped from his record label now. Record labels don’t usually care tho as long as the person is making them money.

I’m sure Yolanda is no saint in the situation but to me it seems obvious that this known violent drug addict dbag actually did assault her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Marley said:

He apparently was dropped from his record label now. Record labels don’t usually care tho as long as the person is making them money.

I’m sure Yolanda is no saint in the situation but to me it seems obvious that this known violent drug addict dbag actually did assault her.

I don't know every little thing about Zayn, but I know enough about his exploits that he has a rep for being a drug addict douchebag. It's not a huge step for me to believe he shoved Yo into a dresser.

He shouldn't have done that, no matter how frustrated he was with her.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

I dislike Yolanda (I wouldn’t go so far as to say hate—that word is reserved for more vile housewives like Erika or Rinna) but I would absolutely have believed Zayn assaulted her if she hadn’t lied about Ken. I also think she was lying about or, at the very least, exaggerating her illness so maybe I would have had some reservations based on that but I still think I would have believed her if not for the Ken false allegation. I’m not saying Zayn didn’t shove her into a dresser, just that, based on her past behavior, I am not willing to believe her based on her word alone. 

I knew nothing about Zayn until this incident. I can’t even name a single One Direction song or any of his solo songs. If he has a past history of being physically abusive then that would change how I see things. That would be additional evidence, IMO. It’s pretty egregious if there have been past allegations of physical abuse that none of the articles written about this incident that I’ve read have mentioned it. He sounds like a real asshole based on a cursory Google search but even the most vicious articles towards him didn’t allege physical violence. I definitely believe he said those awful things to Yolanda and berated Gigi, which are terrible. He isn’t even really denying that he spoke that way. He’s only denying the physical assault and given that Yolanda has lied before I won’t take her word for it. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I don't know every little thing about Zayn, but I know enough about his exploits that he has a rep for being a drug addict douchebag. It's not a huge step for me to believe he shoved Yo into a dresser.

He shouldn't have done that, no matter how frustrated he was with her.

Why do so many women choose to saddle their sweet children with known assholes for fathers? It’s idiotic and cruel.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Why do so many women choose to saddle their sweet children with known assholes for fathers? It’s idiotic and cruel.

People always joke about men thinking with their other head, but women, especially young ones, do it too.  

• Love 7

Zayn has pleaded no contest to harassing Gigi and Yolanda. Drug issues. He's an asshole. No doubt.

There has always definitely been something "off" about Yolanda. Racist behaviour, falsely accusing Ken of assault, food issues with her daughters, worried that Gigi might be a lesbian or look "Chinese."

Gigi chose to have a child with Zayn in the midst of an on again, off again relationship. I also suspect that she may be influenced too much by her mother.

Mohamed is a very sketchy person. 

Anwar and Bella (the two who Yolanda claimed have Lyme Disease, but seemingly no negative symptoms) seem to be doing okay.

I hope that Gigi is able to protect Khai from Zayn and from Yolanda.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

There has always definitely been something "off" about Yolanda. Racist behaviour, food issues with her daughters, worried that Gigi might be a lesbian or look "Chinese."

Yo doesn't bother me as much as she does some of the other RHOBH fans. But these things you listed are what made me side eye her. There isn't a good excuse for any of them.

I didn't keep the Ken part in because while true, Ken can be an asshole and has said questionable things too. Just like LVP.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 6