Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I went to a job interview the other day and somehow the interviewer and I started talking about RH. She mentioned that Yolanda was her favorite. I don't think I want to work there anymore

• Love 21
20 hours ago, nexxie said:

For those who complain about posed shots - the lemon thief. 

Edit: Picture disappeared since posting - not sure what’s happening with instagram posts.

Those are some ... interesting looking feet. Has she been introduced to Quentin Tarantino?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

Those are some ... interesting looking feet. Has she been introduced to Quentin Tarantino?

Long skinny body, long skinny feet - but they did come in pretty handy for stealing lemons.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

Oh no! A Kryptonian convict has escaped from the Phantom Zone, and is walking the streets of NYC!

Uh,....no.

She has freakishly long fingers; Maybe she IS an alien..

Just showed LittleDarling the photo: 

-He thought it was a man

-thought the belt was weird. "It's too high, it looks like a tourniquet" 

-didn't get/understand the rolled up sleeves

-"What's with the zippers?"

• Love 3

I'm actually liking her in season 4.

But maybe it's because Carlton and Joyce are getting on my last nerve and so she looks better by default? 

*I posted this before Puerto Rico.  I should have waited.  She looked better by default....

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2018 at 6:42 PM, thebestcasey said:

This was the ad I was presented when I went into Yolanda’s thread today. Her Lyme is infecting my phone. 

666A3721-E1D6-44CA-BF66-049C0D486EF1.png

This was the ad I was presented when I went into Yolanda’s thread today. Her Lyme is infecting my phone. 

Me too! 

• Love 3

I'm actually watching season 4 now and imo, Yolanda is awful!  The whole "dream team" dinner.  Giving Joyce a hard time about not wanting to go in the pool.  The trifecta of Yolanda/Brandi/Carlton make this season nearly unwatchable.  Doing a lot of fast forwarding. 

Edited by Wicked
  • Love 10

Why do so many of these Hollywood actors and actresses/New York people walk around with their phones in their hands? Not in their pockets or handbags or coat pockets but in their hands? Is it so crucial to look as if they’re expecting a critically important phone call that they are so absolutely afraid to miss? Or is it hubris? I vote for hubris. 

• Love 11
On 8/27/2018 at 10:03 AM, Wicked said:

I'm actually watching season 4 now and imo, Yolanda is awful!  The whole "dream team" dinner.  Giving Joyce a hard time about not wanting to go in the pool.  The trifecta of Yolanda/Brandi/Carlton make this season nearly unwatchable.  Doing a lot of fast forwarding. 

She was awful and dismissive to Joyce during the reunion. Yolanda angled herself to have her back to Joyce the entire time.

I walked away from this season deciding that it was Yolanda planting seeds against LVP.  She tried with Brandi, Lisa Rinner and Ericka in different seasons.

And I think it's all because she didn't show up to paint a picture for Gigi's apartment.

I want Mr. Joyce back!  He was delicious in an understated way.  His temperament made him physically attractive. 

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

These two had to have been schtupping for the entirety of Yo & David's marriage.  Articles lik this have got to make her blood get warm.  Would mine.

katharine-mcphee-and-david-foster-clap-back-at-relationship-haters

OH NO SHE DI'N'T!!

katharinemcpheeIt’s been a hard week. Lots of tears but I want to thank my friends and family for all the love and support. My dad was so happy for me. My ring was the last thing I showed my dad before he passed and makes me smile when I look at this as a reminder of our last conversation. And now I’m ready to share with all of you what has been my sunshine amongst this painful loss. My love wisely said to me the other day that “death is the only thing that is 100 percent inevitable and the thing we are least prepared for.” So today we’re celebrating life and not forgetting love. ❤️

is she mocking Yo, or does David demand to be referred to as "My love" or ((gag)) "My king" ((gag)).

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

OH NO SHE DI'N'T!!

is she mocking Yo, or does David demand to be referred to as "My love" or ((gag)) "My king" ((gag)).

Yeah, I caught that too.  Yolanda made me roll my eyes, hard, but no one deserves this brand of nastiness.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 9
On 9/3/2018 at 6:00 PM, dosodog said:

I want Mr. Joyce back!  He was delicious in an understated way.  His temperament made him physically attractive. 

Mr. Joyce was on Evine with Joyce, demonstrating the success of her hair supplements. 

Re: Yolanda, My Love, and Katherine McPhee: it’s super tacky, uncaring, and rude to talk about how long you’ve known someone was “the one” when people are more than able to calculate that your “one-ness” occurred during a different marriage. I now *really* think that all or most of the Lyme stuff was psychosomatic. 

Analysis by Dr ivygirl, PhD from the Lisa Rinna School of Owning It(TM)

• Love 15
17 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Gigi apparently has a cameo in Oceans 8. She looks awful.

Yolly also had the balls to post this:

Not sure what you mean by "had the balls", but I think she looks really good here.  If I looked this good at my age, her age, any age, I'd post it on anything that wasn't moving, and maybe some stuff that is moving.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Haha!

That was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that (I've been to Hershey Park many times). That and the line from Four Weddings and a Funeral, when trying on wedding dresses, the one woman says she feels like a giant meringue.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Interesting HW conflict crossover. I guess Yo lifted a lavender photo from ADAM from NY and Carole said something. It appears she has removed it. Interesting....

Huh? I mean Yolanda would be a huge jump up for him, but she likes men with more testosterone and $$. Meemaw is scared?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Huh? I mean Yolanda would be a huge jump up for him, but she likes men with more testosterone and $$. Meemaw is scared?

LOL! She took one of his close up photos of lavender and Carole called her out for not giving Adam proper photo credit. Or in your option.....a blowie;)

• Love 3