Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Just today I saw a red carpet look or something from Bella and her lower abdomen/pelvic area was protruding out of this world that it made the area look boxy and square and it also made her look so delicate...like one wrong move and she's going to dislocate. Now I see this video and I can't help but cringe...can that possibly be healthy? I had to google her VS runway pics from this year and her body looked different so I'm wondering if she's experienced some quick weight loss which has resulted in that look.

• Love 5
On 14/01/2019 at 9:27 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Kyle’s birthday is also Yolanda’s birthday. Ms White & Blonde conventionally attractive model has finally overcome her aryan handicap and learnt to love herself. 

• Love 3

Yes, who needs surgery when you understand lighting, use apps with built-in filters, and can edit a photo on your phone in seconds. 

I mean, good for her, she does look great, but if we're talking about natural beauty and celebrating one's true self let's talk about all the tricks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Yes, Yolanda ! Sure ! So.... what about your daughters, that have been completly "rebuilt" by the doctors ^_^ And I thought that was Lyme disease, the problem.... That what you told us to believe, anyway. You're so full of s..t, Yo !

• Love 12

I just happened on a replaying of an episode (it says from 2013). It's just so silly to me- this one has Yolanda in the heart of her home,  the kitchen, cooking up a storm, greeting her 3 kids from school. She is wearing what looks like a down vest so it's sleeveless over a tank top and of course she looks glamorous. I am wondering who how does that get worn in sunny Cali at home to cook her signature spaghetti bolognese. I mean seriously. help me. And the funniest part is David comes in and they are so in love and smooch hello with pure lust and love in their demeanor. He goes on to discuss what a super wife she is.

When did they come undone? 

Sorry- but it's just so funny how we all get sucked into the illusions of the glamour, the wealth, the beauty, the opulence....... you know. And then reality bites.

Edited by mayvenne
spelling help
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, mayvenne said:

... When did they come undone? 

Sorry- but it's just so funny how we all get sucked into the illusions of the glamour, the wealth, the beauty, the opulence....... you know. And then reality bites.

In my opinion, it started to visibly crumble when she started with her manipulative "attention-whoring-hostaging" of David, with her "lyme" (as in : lyingMe) desease. And, yes, I'm still thinking that Rinna was correct with her Münchausen comment, because it's what I tought too.

• Love 9

I just noticed that bad Beetlejuice "art" film they did. WTF? Are they commenting on how fucked their family dynamic is? Beetlejuice was all about that dynamic, or did they want to showcase how badly they act, was it a fast food ad?

Yolanda can suck a bowl full of lemons with her aids comparison. She's disgusting.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 3
On 12/15/2018 at 6:31 AM, kokapetl said:

Bella’s been abstaining from the almonds. 

This is so fucked up. Beyond fucked up. I don't even know what to do with this shit anymore.

Images of femaleness that are shadow selves; woman as ghost, woman as a collection of bones loosely knitted together, woman as repression of appetite (of all kinds) and hatred-of-non-compliant-female bodies and woman as an entity (still) decided by people who don't give a fuck that a female body is where we live.  I'm not talking about policing or body-shaming -- about becoming the hostile eye that we're all trying to escape -  but jesus,  we are fast reaching the point where we're not even allowed to have three dimensional bodies (to-be-shamed).  Surely that can't be right? Why must our bodies disappear before we can be seen?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 22
On 12/15/2018 at 5:31 AM, kokapetl said:

Bella’s been abstaining from the almonds. 

Gross. And crazy that none of the many people involved in this realized that the words don’t match the images.

• Love 11

Gigi got a shared cover plus a solo cover for Vogue Hong Kong, but the solo cover was nixed due to the Buddha cookie controversy.

vogue-hk-1.jpg

She also got a 2nd anniversary Vogue Arabia cover

because who else are they gonna use?

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 2
On 9/6/2017 at 11:09 PM, HunterHunted said:

For all of you who are upset that there is never any Yolanda shit in Yolanda's thread, here you go

Did she take the fridge with her and replace all the fruit? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/12/2016 at 3:35 AM, Lura said:

The mannequin discussion reminded me of a teenage experience I had.  Have any of you ever accidentally talked to a mannequin?  I did, once.  I saw her quickly only from the side and assumed she was a clerk.  I began asking her questions about something I was looking for.  When I realized she wasn't real, I actually said, "Oops, sorry," as if she could understand me.

I was so embarrassed and looked around to see whether anyone had noticed.  I was horrified to see that a group of middle-aged to older women who were shopping together, were standing just a few feet away, and when I looked at them, they totally went berserk, laughing.  I felt tears in my eyes, when all of a sudden, one woman's bladder let go, all over the swanky carpet!  Of course, I cracked up, and they all did, while the poor, chubby woman just saturated the place, and the others were jumping out of her way.  Funniest thing I've ever seen!

I've never spoken to a mannequin since, but I've never forgotten that one experience.  (That mannequin just continued to smile.)

Apologies for bringing up old posts but I’m working my way through earlier threads/topics. Your post cracked me up! I remember a time hurrying to work on a very busy street, with stationary cars, windows wound down and me loudly apologising to the lamp post I’d just hurtled into. Mortifying.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Isn't it time to re name this thread "Yolanda (Hadid Foster) Hadid"? And why the hell would she take the name of her ex FFS? The only reason I can see is that it brings her obvious name recognition because of her kids new found fame. She may have Lyme Disease, but she never got over Famewhore Syndrome.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Both Gigi and Bella were so much more beautiful before they lost so much weight. Bella, in particular, is starting to look a little rough. In her case, it’s clear she’s also been using drugs. I can really see it in her face. It’s really sad. 

• Love 2

Gigi is doing Instagram posts for McDonald’s🍟🍔. ChaChing!! 💵💰💰💳.

And she got the cover of Vogue Czechoslovakia! Vogue Czechoslovakia. Czechoslovakia had a velvet divorce two years before Gigi was born.

Paulina Porizkova would’ve known that.   

Edited by kokapetl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 4/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, kokapetl said:

Gigi is doing Instagram posts for McDonald’s🍟🍔. ChaChing!! 💵💰💰💳.

And she got the cover of Vogue Czechoslovakia! Vogue Czechoslovakia. Czechoslovakia had a velvet divorce two years before Gigi was born.

Paulina Porizkova would’ve known that.   

I find it hard to believe Gigi is really eating fries. If she is, the next three weeks will surely be devoted to The Master Cleanse (with a few almonds if she’s lightheaded).

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

Boy could do a few sit ups. Little flab there in the belly. Our Lady of the Lemons better get out the lemon cleanse and almonds stat.  Plus, if he really is at the prison of Christ, would it kill him to wear a shirt? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 4/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, Wicked said:

Wonder how Yolanda feels about being a grandmother:

Probably happy on the outside, cringing on the inside; Gigi could’ve bagged a wealthy businessman like Yo did, not settle for getting knocked up by a washed up former boyband member!

Sorry, unpopular opinion: I wish I could be happy for GiGi, but I’m not. She’s at the top of her career and has been on-and-off with that heroin addict for years; adding a baby to that equation seems beyond foolish.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Probably happy on the outside, cringing on the inside; Gigi could’ve bagged a wealthy businessman like Yo did, not settle for getting knocked up by a washed up former boyband member!

Sorry, unpopular opinion: I wish I could be happy for GiGi, but I’m not. She’s at the top of her career and has been on-and-off with that heroin addict for years; adding a baby to that equation seems beyond foolish.

Honestly, I was surprised by her pregnancy due to all this. I wish her all the best though. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Whaa! Is this true about the heroin? Crazy.

I thought they were still broken up so the baby news was surprising lol.

Yolanda will have her back on that diet once the baby is out lol.

• Love 6

It’s odd but one thing about Gigi’s time on RHOBH that stood out to me was that she liked food and cooking and one time she made tomato soup and she cut up a grilled cheese sandwich to use as croutons and my mind was BLOWN.

Good luck to Gigi and I hope she feels free to indulge in all her awesome pregnancy cravings.

• Love 6

Gigi could’ve bagged a wealthy businessman like Yo did, not settle for getting knocked up by a washed up former boyband member!

Hey, mommy bagged 2 wallets, there is still hope for Gigi yet.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

It’s odd but one thing about Gigi’s time on RHOBH that stood out to me was that she liked food and cooking and one time she made tomato soup and she cut up a grilled cheese sandwich to use as croutons and my mind was BLOWN.

Good luck to Gigi and I hope she feels free to indulge in all her awesome pregnancy cravings.

She also made a burger that Gordon Ramsay thought was absolutely delicious. It's why I always thought it was horrible that Yolanda worked so hard to poison Gigi's relationship with food. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

She also made a burger that Gordon Ramsay thought was absolutely delicious. It's why I always thought it was horrible that Yolanda worked so hard to poison Gigi's relationship with food. 

I think Yolanda favors Gigi alot!

Gigi apparently confirmed the pregnancy on Fallon last night. I don't know why but I'm disappointed. She's saddled with a washed up former boy band member who has apparently struggled with drugs in the past. I always thought of her as smarter and more careful than that. Oh well, hope she has a healthy pregnancy and baby.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Hopefully she’ll be allowed more than one almond now! Maybe a whole handful...

I hope she has a good pregnancy and birth. I hope she enjoys eating many almonds and almond ice cream while she’s pregnant - and keeps a healthy weight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Gigi apparently confirmed the pregnancy on Fallon last night. I don't know why but I'm disappointed. She's saddled with a washed up former boy band member who has apparently struggled with drugs in the past. I always thought of her as smarter and more careful than that.

I always wonder why all these rich young women saddle themselves with a child with a man they don't love. The Kardashians, Gigi .... is something so wanting in that lifestyle that they need a baby for wholeness?  Maybe they just deliberately choose sperm donors based on looks and not personal values.

• Love 9